PDA

View Full Version : Classify the Hungarian parliament

Evolved
Thursday, February 6th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Photos of them. (http://www.mkogy.hu/internet/plsql/ogy_kpv.kepv_lis?p_ckl=37)

To be fair to real Hungarians, there are several on the list who are questionably jewish (foreigh minister Kovács László). Dr. Demszky Gábor is a jewish faggot-loving communist, and Farkas Flórián is indeed a gypsy. The rest I have no idea. Names ending in "szky" are not Hungarian. German names might just be German and not jewish, thanks to the Austria-Hungary empire there are many Hungarians with German names and vice versa. So if you're German or of German descent, these pictures might be of interest, they could be relatives. :D

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, February 6th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33

To be fair to real Hungarians, there are several on the list who are questionably jewish (foreigh minister Kovács László). Dr. Demszky Gábor is a jewish faggot-loving communist, and Farkas Flórián is indeed a gypsy. The rest I have no idea. Names ending in "szky" are not Hungarian. German names might just be German and not jewish, thanks to the Austria-Hungary empire there are many Hungarians with German names and vice versa. So if you're German or of German descent, these pictures might be of interest, they could be relatives. :D

This is exactly what I have been trying to say all the time.. if one check the pics in random order one will notice the different subtypes or mixtures of them, . this is Europe and even more America, whats important is to preserve as much as possible of our culture and people, conclusion.. read Gunther less and se reallity more and act thereafter !

cosmocreator
Thursday, February 6th, 2003, 06:45 PM
There's quite a few Drs in there.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, February 6th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Hungarians rule! Why? One word: Paprika! :D

BTW, what do you know about the history of the Hungarian language? It is a Turkic language is it not? But a lot of the time I see words that remind me of Slavic language (kind of like Romanian, but that only has about 3200 words in common with Slavic and I think Hungarian might have more...or it at least seems like it does to me). It has in common with Polish using "sz" and what not...

Hermod
Thursday, February 6th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by triskel
This is exactly what I have been trying to say all the time.. if one check the pics in random order one will notice the different subtypes or mixtures of them, . this is Europe and even more America, whats important is to preserve as much as possible of our culture and people, conclusion.. read Gunther less and se reallity more and act thereafter !

By all means.
Let's not permit primitive tribal lobbyists to create divisions amongst us.

Prodigal Son
Thursday, February 6th, 2003, 11:51 PM

Hungarians are Ugricized Slavs, closest to Russians and Poles genetically.

cosmocreator
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa

BTW, what do you know about the history of the Hungarian language? It is a Turkic language is it not? But a lot of the time I see words that remind me of Slavic language (kind of like Romanian, but that only has about 3200 words in common with Slavic and I think Hungarian might have more...or it at least seems like it does to me). It has in common with Polish using "sz" and what not...

Could be because I huge chunk of what was Hungary before WW1 was given to Romania after the war.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by ns1488ca
Could be because I huge chunk of what was Hungary before WW1 was given to Romania after the war.

Transylvania???

Evolved
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 05:16 AM
The language is Finno-Ugric, the closest language to Hungarian is probably Mari (endangered), spoken in the territory Mari-El in Russia. Hungarian has words from Turkish and Slavic. Some of the slang terms even came from the gypsies. Like ebonics is becoming more common in America. I saw in some White Power chatroom a guy saying "I hate wiggers and ebonics." But the whole time he kept saying "My bad." :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vanessa

Evolved
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 05:25 AM
You'll see among them some human types unique given their location in Central Europe. They're really a small minority, though. Most Hungarians are not descended from the Huns. :)

http://www.mkogy.hu/kepv98/kepek/f190.jpg

http://www.mkogy.hu/kepv98/kepek/t004.jpg

Originally posted by triskel
if one check the pics in random order one will notice the different subtypes or mixtures of them,

Hellstar
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 05:32 AM
HAHAHA see what I found, essay about the jew problem in Hungary, written by jews. I wonder what they are up to now, how typical of them.

http://www.replika.c3.hu/english/02/09eros.htm

GreenHeart
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Pshh Hungary is WHITE. It's the non-whites there who don't belong.

Hungary = 35% Neo-Danubian (most common in the northeast), 25% Turanid (of Magyar derivation), 20% Dinaric (most common in the southwest), 15% Alpine (most common in the south), 2% Nordic, 2% Noric, 1% East Mediterranean = 39% Nordish (2% central and 37% periphery types)

We can't forget that during the Austro-Hungary (unholy) empire a lot of Germans also move there, adding Nordish into the genepool.

Which ones look too fair to be real Hungarians? I don't really have the patience to look through all these ugly people's pictures.

GreenHeart
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 06:09 AM
This guy looks typical Hungarian to me,

http://www.mkogy.hu/internet/plsql/ogy_kpv.kepv_adat?p_azon=m014&p_ckl=37

I had a friend whose ancestry was from Hungary once, nice boy but he had green eyes, freckles and the curliest brown hair...... His hair was so funny I couldn't resist making a little fun :gift

Evolved
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 06:20 AM
25% Turanid = 25% non-white. But I think that number is exaggerated and the Turanids Mr. McCulloch saw in Hungary aren't the same as race as those in Kazakhstan. I only saw a very few Turanid looking people when I was living there, and they stood out in a crowd as being very strange.

Which ones look too fair to be real Hungarians?

x_hehe I mean fair, adj. Consistent with rules, logic, or ethics.

Originally posted by NordicPower88

GreenHeart
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 06:32 AM
25% Turanid = 25% non-white. But I think that number is exaggerated and the Turanids Mr. McCulloch saw in Hungary aren't the same as race as those in Kazakhstan. I only saw a very few Turanid looking people when I was living there, and they stood out in a crowd as being very strange.

Which ones look too fair to be real Hungarians?

x_hehe I mean fair, adj. Consistent with rules, logic, or ethics.

Hehe ooops I read that wrong..... I guess that happens though. Since you stayed there, you should know: What's a typical Hungarian look like to you?

But yeah I know Turanid means non-white. Maybe its in the south and on borders with the other countries.

Evolved
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 07:00 AM
I think McCulloch underestimates the importance of the Dinaric type there. Apart from the Turanid minority, the average population is not too different from South Eastern Germany. Brown hair is very prevalent, then blond, and red being rare. Same as most of Europe & United States. It's hard to say typical Hungarian, there is every white subrace living there, basically.

I saw many who look like this guy:
http://www.mkogy.hu/kepv98/kepek/c016.jpg

In the south (where I will live) there's mostly Dinaric and Dinaric blends. Blond Norics are especially nice. :D

Originally posted by NordicPower88
Hehe ooops I read that wrong..... I guess that happens though. Since you stayed there, you should know: What's a typical Hungarian look like to you?
But yeah I know Turanid means non-white. Maybe its in the south and on borders with the other countries.

goidelicwarrior
Friday, February 7th, 2003, 05:50 PM
I think McCulloch underestimates the importance of the Dinaric type there. Apart from the Turanid minority, the average population is not too different from South Eastern Germany. Brown hair is very prevalent, then blond, and red being rare. Same as most of Europe & United States. It's hard to say typical Hungarian, there is every white subrace living there, basically.

I saw many who look like this guy:
http://www.mkogy.hu/kepv98/kepek/c016.jpg

In the south (where I will live) there's mostly Dinaric and Dinaric blends. Blond Norics are especially nice. :D

i dont wanna argue with you but dident you ridicule David Lanes words about nobody being 100 pure and call it bull*** what I see now, here in this thread, is exactly the mixture of Different EUROPEAN subraces or am I wrong... see in the pics there are med looking persons and Nordic and inbetwen.. its what I have been trying to say all the time, thats the reallity, off course there are more Nordics in Scandinavia and more Meds further South but all in all its pretty much a white mixture and thats what we must protect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evolved
Tuesday, February 11th, 2003, 03:30 AM
@triskel:

I understand what you mean. Societies have a right to decide who is a part of their nation, and that is what has always happened. But here is my point:

If someone is nonwhite, in a racial and scientific way, does it matter if they are from a European country? Should a racial Arab from Italy be considered white, or a racial mongol from Ukraine be considered white? Why should their nationality matter, if they are no different from Lebanese or Korean?

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, February 11th, 2003, 02:44 PM
@triskel:

I understand what you mean. Societies have a right to decide who is a part of their nation, and that is what has always happened. But here is my point:

If someone is nonwhite, in a racial and scientific way, does it matter if they are from a European country? Should a racial Arab from Italy be considered white, or a racial mongol from Ukraine be considered white? Why should their nationality matter, if they are no different from Lebanese or Korean?

cant argue with that...

Eric34
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 07:02 AM
Our Hungarian Parliament is full with jews, so no more comment about this...

Name example: Lázár Mózes

Huh! Do you think, what this guy is Hungarian?

In the US government was 58% jewish, when Clinton was the president. Now peoples thinking, what the US's nation is 58% jewish? Media and politics power in the jew's hand. Not only here, but everywhere.

NS Regards from Hungary

Evolved
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 05:52 AM
It is hard to tell who is a jew because many have taken typical Hungarian names. German Jewish names are easy to figure out, because they were restricted to using certain types of names. -blatt, -ner, -stern, -stein, -berg, -bloom, -feld, etc. And really, there is no concrete 'Jewish race.'

Before I visited Hungary I was told about how Budapest is the largest Jewish settlement in Europe, and there are so many gypsies there. I don't think we can judge Hungarians on this fact. America has a lot of Jews and blacks, how does that reflect on white Americans?

And then one of my 'friends' told me a bunch of crap about Hungarians being strange, that they have a different language and origin. So? They came from Siberia more than 1.000 years ago. There is nothing strange about that. :)

Razmig
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 06:59 AM
@triskel:

If lebanese are not white, then neither are the Italians. Like you said Italians are meds, as are the Lebanese (Phoenicians), nevermind the Palestinian and Arab muslims in Lebanon. Scientifically, white means nothing, as does the word Borebby and Brunn...however, depigmentation is the true meaning of white, therefore only Brittish, Scandinavian, Northern West Asian, and North Wester Europeans are WHITE. Does it matter that those nationalities, like Ukraine, absorbed thoulsands of years of nonwhite (mongol) people? So then nationality DOES matter in the discussion of race.

Eric34
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 08:31 AM
If lebanese are not white, then neither are the Italians. Like you said Italians are meds, as are the Lebanese (Phoenicians), nevermind the Palestinian and Arab muslims in Lebanon. Scientifically, white means nothing, as does the word Borebby and Brunn...however, depigmentation is the true meaning of white, therefore only Brittish, Scandinavian, Northern West Asian, and North Wester Europeans are WHITE. Does it matter that those nationalities, like Ukraine, absorbed thoulsands of years of nonwhite (mongol) people? So then nationality DOES matter in the discussion of race.

Hm. Who talking here about arabs or mongrels? Here the theme is: whose are in the Hungarian parliament.