PDA

View Full Version : 'Mein Kampf', Bestseller in Arabic

cosmocreator
Thursday, July 18th, 2002, 01:59 PM
NSNS Sunday, July 14, 2002

BEIRUT - Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf is a bestseller once again. Copies of a new Arabic translation published in Lebanon are being snapped up throughout the Middle East.

In the wake of ongoing Zionist persecution and suppression oof the Palestinian people, Arab interest is focused on the Führer's frank and forthright discussion of the Jewish Question.

The German state of Bavaria, which acquired most international
copyrights to the 1925 work, is trying to stop its publication.

Rahul
Thursday, July 18th, 2002, 04:27 PM
It is interesting to note that Arabs are finding relevance in what Adolf Hitler observed about the Jews. Infact it must be the truth which has made that Arabic Translation a great popular read.

Now coming to the point that is relevant to my worldview.

How does everyone see the Arab Nationalism(non-religious, non-islamic), which has only regional aspirations, as a probable parallel to the Aryan/NS movements, considering its past associations with the Third Reich and the thriving anti-zionist sentiments through the past 57 years?

I see Arab Nationalism as a parallel and can be a friend. But a creedalist thought-stream such as Islam is just as substantial a reality. Aryan existence has a lot of fights up ahead against islam as well. But it will be purely logical and bound to the truth, our endeavours to see an Arab nationalist movement, with a regional view, and something which triumphs against the surging Islamic fundamentalism, in that region itself, which is another face of the Jewish plan to denigrate existence.

GreenHeart
Friday, July 19th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Thanks for all the great posts Wehrmacht. You are hopefully making other people understand that yes, the Arabs are non-white, but they can still help us in our struggle against the jews!

Jack
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:53 AM
LOL.

Good. Try an Operation Barbarossa on Israel :curse

Maybe they can finish off the Jews. I'd love to see the Arabs knock down the third temple :D

Ederico
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Arabic Nationalism does not go against Aryan Nationalism when concerned with the struggle against Jewish control in Aryan Nations and the Israeli problem in Palestine. I am quite sure that the Arabs do not wish that Aryan Nations are in control of the Jewish estabilishment and thought, and I am sure that they prefer if Aryan Nations were in the hands of Aryan Peoples. The problem I see is what would Arabic Nationalism react to deportation from Aryan lands of Arabs. Would Arabic Nationalists controlling Arabic Nations accept such deportations, or would they resist such measures by the hands of Aryans. Our main interest is creating Aryan States for Aryan Peoples in Aryan Lands, those against this are enemies to us, those who do not accept it cannot be our allies.

Rahul
Monday, July 22nd, 2002, 02:27 PM
The issue is to have a clear and committed understanding that their national must have "regional aspirations". And that spells everything which will serve as an agenda or as a guidance to such an agreement/alliance.

Even Aryans today stand culturally diverse from one another in many ways. Therefore it serves logicaly right for them to cooperate and build their respective nations.

Globalisation and multiculturalism should be defeated, both in intellectual terms and also as it stands today as a threat to the homegeniety.

Aistulf
Friday, September 10th, 2004, 09:25 PM
"Mein Kampf", isn't it Hitler's struggle; the struggle of the white race. Sorry to say, but what the hell do semites (Arabs) have do to do with it? (:o

Nordgau
Saturday, September 11th, 2004, 03:03 AM
"Mein Kampf", isn't it Hitler's struggle; the struggle of the white race. Sorry to say, but what the hell do semites (Arabs) have do to do with it? (:o

Hitler surely is competent in the Jewish issue in which many Arabs show great interest... :)

Also his reflexions on party and state organisation, propaganda etc. may be interesting for people of all kinds of racial-cultural backgrounds.

But you surely are generally right that Hitler addresses with the actual NS only to people of his own nation and race.

Ha, look:

http://www.katholieknieuwsblad.nl/actueel20/kn2052d2.jpg

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, September 11th, 2004, 07:05 AM

Mein Kampf ist Mein Kampf. If it isn't Hitler's fight, whose is it? Even during Reich times, Arabs were in support of Hitler. The Grand Mufti of Jerusaleum was a supporter of Hitler and Anwar Sadat wrote Hitler a personal letter.

Oskorei
Friday, September 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I would guess that the Führer is actually more popular among non-Aryans today than among Aryans, if one just counts heads.

But he was popular in his own time too, in Arabia ("Abu Ali"), Iran ("Pishva"), India and probably parts of Africa as well he was seen as a liberator against the British and the Zionists. In Southamerica Fascism and NS was seen as a good socio-political system and heavily inspired Populism and Peronism. Even some Jews liked him back then ;)

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, September 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Regardless "Mein Kampf" being a bestseller, It can be in the enemies land as well. I wait till the day we see a Camel Jockey(Arab) and The Jew humiliated on television athe same time together by an anti US Zionist government white American. It is great when people make fun of Bush, Kerry,the neo-cons, and all the US blunders. There are white Americans that hate all of that like me especially that are pround to be American and or also European, like me that are too depressed to fight this war. I am trying to fight my depression. I have suggested many times even for the ridding of the Zionist Flag Banner (50 states).

zr200377
Friday, September 17th, 2004, 08:45 PM
.......and Anwar Sadat wrote Hitler a personal letter.
Anwar Sadat governed Egypt from ~1970 to ~1981 (approximate dates!). HITLER died in ~1945. ;)

Oskorei
Friday, September 17th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Anwar Sadat governed Egypt from ~1970 to ~1981 (approximate dates!). HITLER died in ~1945. ;)
If I am not misinformed, I think he was a child when he wrote the letter. ;)

ulphila
Friday, March 25th, 2005, 02:18 PM
By JAMES C. HELICKE
Associated Press Writer

March 24, 2005, 1:58 PM EST

ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Turkish bookshops have a best seller, but some of them are hesitant about giving it too much display.

It's "Mein Kampf."

The popularity of Adolf Hitler's book, filled with anti-Jewish diatribes and dreams of world domination, is puzzling some Turks. Does it reflect rising anti-Semitic or anti-Western sentiment in Muslim Turkey? Or anger over Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and the war in Iraq? Is it a backlash against the country's moves to join the European Union? Or does it simply offer a cheap thrill?

At least two new Turkish-language versions are out in paperback and selling for as little as $4.50, but they could run into legal trouble. They were printed without the permission of the Finance Ministry of the German state of Bavaria, which was given control of Hitler's estate after World War II and is keen to suppress the book.

German diplomats in Turkey have been told to explore court action. "The book 'Mein Kampf' should not be reprinted," says Bavarian Finance Minister Kurt Faltlhauser. "The state of Bavaria administers the copyright very restrictively to prevent an increase of Nazi ideas."

Last month the ministry said it was seeking legal action to stop the book's publication in Poland.

"Mein Kampf" -- meaning "My Struggle," was written in the 1920s and has long been widely available in Arab countries, but no increase in sales has been noted there lately. So Turkish analysts are hard put to explain why tens of thousands of copies have been sold here in recent months.

Lina Filiba, executive vice president of Turkey's 25,000-member Jewish community, called it "disturbing."

She said price and media attention were major factors, but also pointed to a "worrying trend" of anti-Semitic publications such as "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" being sold even in bustling department stores.

"Metal Storm" by Orkun Ucar and Burak Turna, a novel imagining a war between Turkey and the United States, is Turkey's top seller. Conspiracy theory books sell well and the press is extremely critical of the United States and Israel.

Filiba tied the phenomenon to the European Union's Dec. 17 decision to open membership talks with Turkey, a move long sought by Turkish governments but unpopular among those who fear it will expose their country to permissive European influences.

"I think there's an increase in anti-Semitic, anti-American, and anti-foreigner feeling that has paralleled Dec. 17," Filiba said.

Umit Ozdag, writing in the daily Aksam, worried that Turks feel ill-treated by the West and are anxious as ethnic Kurds in Turkey and neighboring Iraq are increasingly assertive. Some Turks, he wrote, are finding comfort in Hitler's claims that Germany lost the first world war because of the Jews.

"Turks think they are being exploited. They are angry with the demands of the European Union and United States. But those who anger them the most are Kurdish nationalists," he wrote. "Turks who think they're are being stabbed in the back read Hitler. That is a ... very dangerous development."

At least two publishing houses, Emre and Manifesto, have released cheap versions of "Mein Kampf."

Oguz Tektas of Manifesto said it had sold at least 25,000 of its print run of 30,000.

"It has nothing to do with anti-Semitism. Our only aim was commercial," Tektas said.

Esin Aka of the D and R bookshop chain said Thursday that the Emre book, released five weeks ago, was No. 2 this week, after "Metal Storm." Senol Bilginan of the Bilgi store in Ankara said it was No. 3.

"The price is of course low. And the fact that it has been ordered confiscated in some countries also helped," he said. "Everyone is buying it ... Young people have an intense interest."

Still, it's not always easy to find. One D and R shop in Istanbul buried it on a low shelf. The Dost bookshop in Ankara put it on a high shelf, where the cover featuring a saluting Hitler couldn't be seen. The manager said he was selling about five books a day and added he deliberately didn't put it on the best-seller shelves.

"I saw the book on TV and got curious about Hitler's life and decided to buy it," said Asli Ugur, 20, a university student.

She also bought a book about Che Guevara.

Doitsches_Mädel
Sunday, June 25th, 2006, 03:33 PM
lol these crazy turcs:P

Widerstand_CZ
Wednesday, July 5th, 2006, 09:08 PM
It is a shame when Bavaria stole copyright of this book. How can state Bavaria claim copyright? On which basis?It is a good sign when even 80 years they are so afraid of one book. People were always interested in banned books and never in human history perzecutors had a success.In Czech rep., there were 100 000 Main Kampfs printed in year 2000. 90 000 books were immediately sold, last 10 000 were stolen by police from shops. Publisher was prosecuted for "propagation of fascism" and sentenced. But he submitted appeal. In year 2005 Czech Supreme court decided he is innocent, because "fascist movement doesn´t longer exists and you can´t support movement which doesn´t exists for 50 years" and "no evidence against him".Note, that publisher was bussinessman only who wanted to earn money, he wasn´t connected on pro-white scene. Additionally, he had one of the best Czech attorneys. If he would be connected on pro-white scene, he was sentenced for many years.

Pragmatiker
Wednesday, July 5th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Well, german politicians tend to belive that you become a Nazi only by touching the book for too long ;)