PDA

View Full Version : Black Africa is a very diverse community

thenewbigthing
Wednesday, February 5th, 2003, 03:21 AM
some are yellow(e.g Khoikhoi etc), some reddish brown(Abyssinians, Somalis, several tribes in Madagascar, Oromo in Kenya etc), and black/blue-black(Nuers, Dinkas etc). Some are thin and tall (Tutsi, Maasai, Nuers, Dinka, Karamajong etc), others are short(pygmies). Some have thin lips, and have angular features e.g Tutsis, Oromo, rendille, Maasai, somali etc, while others have full lips etc.
Do you have doubts? A trip to Africa should clear things up a bit. Alternatively, you could search for pictures of the groups listed above, online.

thenewbigthing
Wednesday, February 5th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Also let me add that the shortest people in the world are from Africa,and they are Mbuti Pygmies of Zaire which average 4'7!

and the tallest people are the Tutsis of Rwanda averaging 6'1!

Now how are you going to explain the slanted eyes of African tribes in sub-saharan africa?

I know this is a forum for aryan discussion,but im finding this genetic diversity of Africans very fascinating.

GreenHeart
Wednesday, February 5th, 2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by thenewbigthing
some are yellow(e.g Khoikhoi etc), some reddish brown(Abyssinians, Somalis, several tribes in Madagascar, Oromo in Kenya etc), and black/blue-black(Nuers, Dinkas etc). Some are thin and tall (Tutsi, Maasai, Nuers, Dinka, Karamajong etc), others are short(pygmies). Some have thin lips, and have angular features e.g Tutsis, Oromo, rendille, Maasai, somali etc, while others have full lips etc.
Do you have doubts? A trip to Africa should clear things up a bit. Alternatively, you could search for pictures of the groups listed above, online.

Heh, I don't doubt it, I've personally seen most of these types. :eek:

GreenHeart
Wednesday, February 5th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by thenewbigthing
Also let me add that the shortest people in the world are from Africa,and they are Mbuti Pygmies of Zaire which average 4'7!

and the tallest people are the Tutsis of Rwanda averaging 6'1!

Now how are you going to explain the slanted eyes of African tribes in sub-saharan africa?

I know this is a forum for aryan discussion,but im finding this genetic diversity of Africans very fascinating.

The yellow slant eyed pygmies are said to be realated to Mongoloid Asians who penetrated Nubia sometime in history. Whites (both meds and nordics) have historically also conquered much of North Africa.

The diversity within in negroids can only be attributed to two reasons.

1) Racial mixing
2) Long-standing divergent evolution (200,000+ years)