PDA

View Full Version : Stephan Molyneux - Woke Quotes

Ţoreiđar
Friday, December 28th, 2018, 12:13 PM
Many of you might be familiar with Stefan Molyneux, a contemporary philosopher who's been gaining traction on social media the last five years, currently having close to 900 thousand subscribers on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot) (about half of that of world-renowned Jordan B. Peterson). His school of thought is mostly based on libertarian and conservative philosophies, but has in recent times started to draw closer and closer in alignment with the Alt-Right and other similar movements for White interests.

Here are some of his recent quotes taken from his social media accounts.

December 18
People always tell me that their kids’ childhoods go by so fast.‬
‪Of COURSE they do, they are separated for most of the day. Maybe an hour of quality time.‬
‪If you watch every 10th frame of a movie, 2 hours becomes 12 minutes.‬
‪It’s over before you know it.‬

December 20
‪White birthrates are already far below replacement levels. ‬
‪Whites are already a small minority in the world.‬
‪If you are still nagging white people about having fewer children due to overpopulation, just drop the mask and admit the truth:‬
‪You hate whites.‬

December 20
One year of foreign aid to Afghanistan pays for the Wall.
A little over 18 months of foreign aid to Israel pays for the Wall.
What an earth is the American government doing?

December 21
25% of women in their 40s and 50s are on antidepressants.‬
‪Children of feminist mothers, dumped in daycare, raised in an anti-male culture, told to pursue careers not family.‬
‪“You go girl!“ – yeah, right off a cliff of depression.‬
‪So much misery.‬

December 22
Part of the reason I discuss race and IQ is I love my daughter, and I won’t let her be called a racist for biological facts that are beyond her control.‬
‪Sorry science-deniers, you’re up against a father’s devotion, one of the strongest forces in the universe.‬

December 27
‪America‬
‪$27 billion in foreign aid.‬
‪Over $3 billion to Israel.‬
‪Billions to arm and prop up corrupt dictatorships in Africa and the Middle East.‬
‪No money for a wall to protect US citizens from drugs and crime.‬
‪All you need to know.‬

December 27
Want a glimpse of how much we are programmed?‬
‪A lot of middle-aged white women are heartbroken and panicked because they never had children, and face a desperately lonely second half of their lives.‬
‪Powerful stories.‬
‪Why do we never see them?‬
‪Art is now propaganda.‬
‪Discuss.‬

December 27
If you’re not white, it’s hard to understand real racism.
If you’re black, and someone is racist towards you, everyone rushes to your defense and attacks the racist.
If you’re white, and someone is racist to you, everyone blames you and justifies the racist.
That’s real racism.

December 28
If there is such a thing as “white privilege,”
then whites should have no problem organizing white advocacy groups, right? ‬
‪Right?‬
‪It’s a pretty simple test.‬
‪And we all know the answer.‬

Aptrgangr
Friday, December 28th, 2018, 02:27 PM
https://s15.directupload.net/images/181228/pjhbkjxm.png (https://www.directupload.net)

V-YBpTCXTQ8

Ţoreiđar
Saturday, December 29th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Stefan is on fire. :evil

December 29
The housing crash resulted from refusing to talk about racial IQ differences.
Disparities in racial rates of home ownership were ascribed to racism, and banks were forced to make loans to unqualified minorities.
This destroyed the lives of millions of blacks/Hispanics.
We must talk.

December 29
Want to talk about interracial violence?
Let’s do it.
In the present, a black person is 27 TIMES more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Hispanics are 8 TIMES more likely to attack a white.
THAT’S racism.
Please though, tell us all more about white violence...

December 28
Harsh historical reality.
People justly talk about the evils of slavery in America, but remember this too:
Only white males were subject to Civil War conscription.
25% were killed in the Civil War – not even counting crippling injuries.
Sometimes, it was safer to be a slave.

Ţoreiđar
Saturday, December 29th, 2018, 11:43 PM
December 29
Let’s be real.
Whites gave up in-group preferences on the expectation that other races would do the same.
How’s that working out?
If you keep passing the ball to the other team, but the other team only pass the ball to themselves, you lose.

Aptrgangr
Saturday, December 29th, 2018, 11:54 PM
https://s15.directupload.net/images/181230/k6exk3vj.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

https://s15.directupload.net/images/181230/jtvgxu7d.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

Ţoreiđar
Friday, January 4th, 2019, 11:06 AM
December 30
The Muslim slave trade was 200 times the American slave trade.‬
‪Muslims castrated slave boys.‬
‪White Christians fought to end slavery worldwide.‬
‪Muslims as a whole have yet to apologize for slavery.‬
‪Some Muslims still practice slavery.‬
‪White guilt?‬
‪Frack right off. We’re done‬.

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, January 10th, 2019, 12:18 PM
4i9bnwZ7WO8

Ţoreiđar
Monday, June 10th, 2019, 12:02 AM
June 9
Between 1939 and 1945, The New York Times published more than 23,000 front-page stories. Of those, 11,500 were about World War II.

Twenty-six were about the Holocaust.

0.002% of WW2 coverage.

Stefan continues pushing the envelope ... :fpopcorn:

SaxonPagan
Thursday, August 29th, 2019, 12:16 AM
June 9
Between 1939 and 1945, The New York Times published more than 23,000 front-page stories. Of those, 11,500 were about World War II.

Twenty-six were about the Holocaust.

0.002% of WW2 coverage.

Stefan continues pushing the envelope ... :fpopcorn:

Stefan Molyneux is a shill and I don’t follow him anymore.

Even the above quote is only a copied one from a Daily Beast article; a far-left rag run by someone called (((Noah Shachtman)))

It looks quite promising, out of context, but in fact it’s all about the New York Times downplaying “The Holocaust©” during the war when he feels it should have received more attention. You can read it here (https://www.thedailybeast.com/reporting-on-the-times-calls-out-new-york-times-holocaust-coverage)

The last I saw of him he was lecturing us about our relationships (is there anything he isn’t an expert on? :blueroll:) with a video about being nice to INCELS. “I was part of the problem when I was younger” he says, sanctimoniously, before going on to add (several times!) that he was tall, good looking, athletic, charming, charismatic and that this was so unfair on all the ‘average’ males :doh

“Stef, you’re so gorgeous but you flirt with everyone” he was (allegedly) told by one of his numerous dates and he now claims to feel ‘horrible’ about this because it denied so many other men (less good looking, charming, charismatic etc.. etc..) their chance to date these women themselves. It’s quite embarrassing, but if you want to listen to some middle aged man making a complete d*ck of himself you should watch the video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMpjP67MbyA&t=303s)

Sure, SM makes some ‘woke’ comments like just about everyone who talks a lot. It’s the law of averages and they look impressive when isolated from all the BS around them, but basically he’s a self-absorbed narcissist who’s realised that young males with no girlfriends provide his main source of income.

I won’t even start on all that Defoo nonsense he began promoting about a decade back. This articles gives the general idea:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult

So, stirring up the gender war .. splitting families .. pretty much what you’d expect when looking for those telltale signs ;) Maybe not as blatant as Andrew Anglin but they all serve the same agenda in their own different ways.

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, August 29th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Stefan Molyneux is a shill and I don’t follow him anymore.What is he shilling for in your opinion?

Even the above quote is only a copied one from a Daily Beast article; a far-left rag run by someone called (((Noah Shachtman)))

It looks quite promising, out of context, but in fact it’s all about the New York Times downplaying “The Holocaust©” during the war when he feels it should have received more attention. You can read it here (https://www.thedailybeast.com/reporting-on-the-times-calls-out-new-york-times-holocaust-coverage)Stefan Molyneux has become somewhat notorious for criticizing the Jews, Zionism, and the Holocaust. I don't think it's reasonable to assume he shares a stance with some one simply because he (indirectly) referred to an article by someone.

The last I saw of him he was lecturing us about our relationships (is there anything he isn’t an expert on? :blueroll:) with a video about being nice to INCELS. “I was part of the problem when I was younger” he says, sanctimoniously, before going on to add (several times!) that he was tall, good looking, athletic, charming, charismatic and that this was so unfair on all the ‘average’ males :dohWell, some young men are more successful with ladies than others. Whether this was the case with Stefan Molyneux is not really central to the point he's making. He could have just made up some hypothetical person to build his argument around, and it would still hold water. But I agree, he does tend to indulge in unnecessary self-aggrandizement on occasions. I don't see why it's something to get caught up on, though.

Sure, SM makes some ‘woke’ comments like just about everyone who talks a lot. It’s the law of averages and they look impressive when isolated from all the BS around them, but basically he’s a self-absorbed narcissist who’s realised that young males with no girlfriends provide his main source of income.I'd say that's a stretch. The average person knows nothing of the scam that is contemporary anti-White history, which Stefan often highlights the hypocrisy of. And if the average person do know about it, they usually censor themselves. They certainly don't broadcast it for all the World to hear.

Talking about Whites being a dwindling global minority, and the problems arising from that... Race and IQ... Calling out anti-White racism... Not what I would characterize as 'average discourse' among Whites in the public sphere these days. Especially not someone who has close to one million subscribers on Youtube, and close to half a million on Twitter. Just read the quotes in this thread, and consider if this really is something you ever hear coming out the average person's mouth.

I won’t even start on all that Defoo nonsense he began promoting about a decade back.I'm not a big fan of the defoo'ing either. I'm not sure if he still propagates that, though. He has been evolving his stance on a lot of issues over the last 5-10 years, seemingly becoming ever more traditionalist, pro-White and collectivistic. The defoo'ing was more of a hallmark of his individualistic, Libertarian ethos.

SaxonPagan
Friday, September 6th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Creepy Stef turns out to be a Jew http://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/nation/h0340.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/h-nation.php)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw

He informs us of this from the 0:39 mark in the above video ^

*UPDATE* here is a more concise clip dealing with this issue alone ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_g-InlrBiM

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 09:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Rp8iz09.png

SaxonPagan
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Wow, he's an economist as well :-O

Yes, we all know that women are our enemies and as a male taxpayer I was exploited for over 40 years. How can other men not see this??? :shrug

Can't wait for his views on the transfer of wealth from the Goyim to the Jews :fpopcorn:

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Yes, we all know that women are our enemies and as a male taxpayer I was exploited for over 40 years. How can other men not see this??? :shrugUnable to see the growing trends of the wider society past your own belly button?

Can't wait for his views on the transfer of wealth from the Goyim to the Jews :fpopcorn:114945

SaxonPagan
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Unable to see the growing trends of the wider society past your own belly button?

Come on ;) He's just singing the tune of his alt-right INCEL fan club. They pay their subs and he provides them with some misogyny in return.

Jews criticising other Jews is nothing new, BTW. This strategy is obviously too subtle for you to grasp.

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Come on ;) He's just singing the tune of his alt-right INCEL fan club. They pay their subs and he provides them with some misogyny in return.Throwing derogatory labels and accusations around is what marxists and lefties do. I expect to hear actual arguments from people on the Right.

Jews criticising other Jews is nothing new, BTW. This strategy is obviously too subtle for you to grasp.I think you're just seeing what you want to see. At first, Molyneux supposedly "never criticize Jews". Then you receive proof of the contrary, and then it's only a part of a devious scheme.

Honestly, I couldn't give a damn about Molyneux's personal convictions and inner thoughts. He's putting out lots of red-pilling ideas and statements out there, for all the goyim to see. And that is all well and good.

SaxonPagan
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 10:20 PM
At first, Molyneux supposedly "never criticize Jews". Then you receive proof of the contrary, and then it's only a part of a devious scheme.

Where did I say he never criticises Jews? Have you imagined this :bconfused

Honestly, I couldn't give a damn about Molyneux's personal convictions and inner thoughts.

I could!

And if they differ from his public statements then this would suggest the possibility of a 'devious scheme' that you appear to sarcastically dismiss.

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 10:42 PM
Where did I say he never criticises Jews? Have you imagined this :bconfusedIt's been the overall theme of your criticism towards Molyneux.

I could!

And if they differ from his public statements then this would suggest the possibility of a 'devious scheme' that you appear to sarcastically dismiss.I'm not being sarcastic. If there's any obvious scheme you think Molyneux has got going on, feel free to lay it out for us dumbwits to understand.

SaxonPagan
Thursday, September 19th, 2019, 10:54 PM
If there's any obvious scheme you think Molyneux has got going on, feel free to lay it out for us dumbwits to understand.

I already have. Please re-read the last few lines of post #9.

velvet
Friday, September 20th, 2019, 12:58 AM
Talking about Whites being a dwindling global minority, and the problems arising from that... Race and IQ... Calling out anti-White racism... Not what I would characterize as 'average discourse' among Whites in the public sphere these days. Especially not someone who has close to one million subscribers on Youtube, and close to half a million on Twitter. Just read the quotes in this thread, and consider if this really is something you ever hear coming out the average person's mouth.

And then we have Anglins, Milos, Tommy Robinsons and Molyneuxes "speak for us" in the public sphere, while the Nick Griffins, NRMs, B.Höckes etc are systematically removed from the "public sphere". Maybe there's a reason why those honeypots have not been affected by the great purge on "conservatives" from twitter, youtube, have not been deplatformed and demonetised? After all the ban waves it should be obvious that those who're left on the 'public platforms' are "controlled opposition", honeypots, to detract and derail support for those who not only claim to speak for us, and sell us 'weird' sidelines on the way, but actually also ARE one of us to begin with.

The "real" people, those we should support, now post on gab.com and their videos are on bitchute. Just sayin'

Ţoreiđar
Friday, September 20th, 2019, 09:48 AM
I already have. Please re-read the last few lines of post #9.I don't know what his main audience demographic is, but judging from his callers, it doesn't seem to be concentrated around young, single men. Lots of women, young and old, and middle-aged men from what I've seen. Besides, I've never gotten the impression of Molyneux supporting MGTOW or anything of the sort. Especially in recent years, while I have been following him, he often supports traditional gender roles and family-friendly policies and culture. Criticizing women doesn't equate to being a 'misogynist' or trying to put a wedge between the sexes.

And then we have Anglins, Milos, Tommy Robinsons and Molyneuxes "speak for us" in the public sphere, while the Nick Griffins, NRMs, B.Höckes etc are systematically removed from the "public sphere". Maybe there's a reason why those honeypots have not been affected by the great purge on "conservatives" from twitter, youtube, have not been deplatformed and demonetised? After all the ban waves it should be obvious that those who're left on the 'public platforms' are "controlled opposition", honeypots, to detract and derail support for those who not only claim to speak for us, and sell us 'weird' sidelines on the way, but actually also ARE one of us to begin with.

The "real" people, those we should support, now post on gab.com and their videos are on bitchute. Just sayin'A handful of content-creators still on Youtube: Millennial Woes, Way of the World, Mark Collett, Black Pigeon Speaks, Matthew Drake, Survive the Jive, American Renaissance (Jared Taylor), Red Ice.

A handful of Twitter accounts still up: Know More News (Adam Green), Kevin MacDonald, Mike Peinovich (Mike Enoch), Richard Spencer, Mark Collett, Racial Consciousness.

Are we to assume these are all kosher sandwich shills as well?

Besides, Stefan Molyneux only push the envelope so far, leaving enough play-room for his viewers to tie the dots together themselves. In many ways, that's a lot more effective on fence-sitters and uninitiated people than simply blurting out the explicit conclusions.

jonaby
Saturday, October 5th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Nice quotes..

I still believe that most of those women (Exceeding 60%) on antidepressants are going to have children, though.
I have my own theories on the high consumption rate of antidepressants for women; it's closely related to the high-rate of autoimmune disease for women. I think my theory is a bit more sophisticated than Stefan's

leRoux
Sunday, October 6th, 2019, 02:26 AM
A handful of content-creators still on Youtube: Millennial Woes, Way of the World, Mark Collett, Black Pigeon Speaks, Matthew Drake, Survive the Jive, American Renaissance (Jared Taylor), Red Ice.

A handful of Twitter accounts still up: Know More News (Adam Green), Kevin MacDonald, Mike Peinovich (Mike Enoch), Richard Spencer, Mark Collett, Racial Consciousness.

Besides, Stefan Molyneux only push the envelope so far, leaving enough play-room for his viewers to tie the dots together themselves. In many ways, that's a lot more effective on fence-sitters and uninitiated people than simply blurting out the explicit conclusions.

Velvet is somewhat correct. Stefan Molyneux is one of the gatekeepers to the "alt-right" or whatever you want to call it nowadays. Having listened to him for years and in the build up to the Trump election in 2016 especially, I definitely think he is far more sincere than similar gatekeepers (Gavin McInnes etc). However, I was pretty disappointed by all the olive branches he held out to people he must've known were morons in the name of building some kind of pro-Trump coalition going into November 2016 (Bill Mitchell comes to mind...). I had to stop listening to him around UTR in August 2017 when he had Jesse Lee Peterson on and went through that cringey DR3 routine. Around the same time he seemed to pivot harder back to the an-cap routine also. It felt pretty disingenuous compared with what he had been saying prior to. He flies pretty close to the sun but he certainly has a decent idea of his limits.

Ţoreiđar
Thursday, October 17th, 2019, 09:16 PM

Theunissen
Friday, October 18th, 2019, 12:38 AM
Stefan Molyneux is a shill and I don’t follow him anymore.

It looks quite promising, out of context, but in fact it’s all about the New York Times downplaying “The Holocaust©” during the war when he feels it should have received more attention. You can read it here (https://www.thedailybeast.com/reporting-on-the-times-calls-out-new-york-times-holocaust-coverage)

The last I saw of him he was lecturing us about our relationships.....
I welcome characters like Stefan Molyneux, because his vlogs can work as a door or eye-opener to normies (criticism of cultural Marxism, political correctness, race and IQ, etc.). That said there's for sure some serious things I'd disagree with him and most certainly I won't take relationship or any psychological advice from him.

As for reporting on muh Holocaust, the American media was reluctant with this, at least in the beginning, for the simple reason that too much reporting on it would make the audience suspicious, since they still remembered the crude propaganda from World War One. Well, and their intelligence services didn't believe that narrative, as they had first hand information from their spy network in Europe. It was (some, interested) Jews and their proxies that pushed the narrative, mostly people that didn't have to lose a reputation (Which the New York Times did at the time).

What Molyneux tried to achieve with that statement may be a bit ambiguous to me. I recall that he did subscribe to the Holocaust narrative in the past. Perhaps that has changed a bit.

velvet
Friday, October 18th, 2019, 05:30 AM
A handful of content-creators still on Youtube: Millennial Woes, Way of the World, Mark Collett, Black Pigeon Speaks, Matthew Drake, Survive the Jive, American Renaissance (Jared Taylor), Red Ice.

One less on the count: RedIce mainchannel has been sacked from jewtube.

It's still a problem when Jews and/or shills become too dominant in the socalled "right-wing" scene on the web. Or in real-life. I'm pretty sure German politicians / movement activists can write wonderful articles about and against cultural marxism too, instead we have the lesbian Goldman-Sachs (this is rather a sect, not a bank, and you dont quit working for them) Alice Weidel (AfD) do that, or a Hendrik Broder (journalist, Die Welt). Of course without ever naming the Jew. How can you write about CM without that, even without mentioning the Frankfurt School?

While I'm torn about possible positive effects on the normies out there, which could well be the case, or not, because of these shills' subliminal messages, I'd rather see more support for real "our" voices. They have very likely a much smaller audience, because of the attitude that those "prominents" (even despite them being shills) reach much greater ranges and "it's wasted" to support them. But then we better dont whine when our movements never get off the ground, because that's what shills/honeypots are for: stifle progress.

Rather follow Hartes Geld, Sargon of Akkad, Alba Rising, The New Order (Volker Zorn, who's a member here, but hasnt been here in ages) or so, or if you dont mind (lacking) niveau, the Rockwell channels and such. Or for simple amusement Phoenix Party Fascists (who's planning on standing in the 2020 elections even). Probably the latter two not on twitter anymore. Genophilia (#SmashCulturalMarxism) often tries to reincarnate on twitter under varying usernames, but using the hashtag. Still lots of "real" voices who deserve more support, that instead runs dry in those honeypots.
And you, as "normie user" can do a great deal. I had like 900+ followers on twitter before I was sacked, and often shared memes from SCM and other "radical" voices, and many of my "normie" followers (of which I had many) shared this and they had 200+ retweets often or even more (goes into 200 timelines and is read by 4000 or so). The normie user is not so scared of "radical" / in-your-face info as is often, wrongly, assumed.

Or real life activism. Just look what happened in England. Robinson managed to gather the entire "protest potential", and when it had grown real activist potential, he simply cancelled the show. No Ukip or any other rally ever reached the size of EDL protests again. Cutting this off suddenly disheartens a lot of people and spoils them for further protest and movement potential. Plus that, while the EDL, and Robinson solo for a while, kept the "public opinions" busied with the honeypot, the BNP was hacked apart by the establishment and hardly anyone even noticed. This is what shills/honeypots do. So ignoring their damaging potential on the false hope of "public enlightenment" maybe is, well, a false hope. Just saying.

velvet
Friday, October 25th, 2019, 05:01 AM
Zionist Shill Richard Spencer Explains Why He Does not Support WW2 Revisionism

This interviewe was conducted by Luke Ford on March 21, 2018, so it is a little dated, and I know Dicky is not very relevant right now, but this position is held by many White “spokesmen.”
http://www.renegadetribune.com/zionist-shill-richard-spencer-explains-why-he-does-not-support-ww2-revisionism/

Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x3UQfxzxg999/

And we're at it, a bit about "Weev" aka Andrew Escher Auernheimer (non-news, the name alone screams Jew) and the Daily Stormer

I’m glad that The Daily Stormer is asking questions.

It is long past time that we start asking questions about The Daily Stormer and the people who are behind that project. It seems odd that a legitimate White Nationalist website would celebrate mass shootings, promote miscegenation and prostitution, foment hatred against White women and discourage traditional values like marriage and family as these are not values typically found in that community. From the beginning, there have been many times over the past few years when folks have wondered why it is that this particular website has gone out of its way to make the Alt-Right look terrible.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2019/09/12/daily-stormer-the-vetting-of-weev/

The "Alt-Right" is deeply infested with shills, jews and other disingenious peoples with weird agendas.

Ţoreiđar
Monday, October 28th, 2019, 02:11 PM

Neophyte
Tuesday, October 29th, 2019, 09:59 PM
December 29
Let’s be real.
Whites gave up in-group preferences on the expectation that other races would do the same.
How’s that working out?
If you keep passing the ball to the other team, but the other team only pass the ball to themselves, you lose.

What we see now is the return of those in-group preferences.

We see AfD increasing in recent elections; we see Lega perform well in Italy; and Sverigedemokraterna are apparently now the largest party in the labour movement. This is identity politics for European people. Is has been pushed for coloured races for years, and now the Europeans want a piece of that pie as well.

What are the main parties to do? Backtrack on the policies that they have pushed for years? Looking at Sweden, the groups within the Social Democratic Party, SAP, that have pushed identity politics have used the benefits it has given them to gain power and to entrench themselves within the party and the state. I cannot see them reversing course voluntarily. They will use their power to defend that power, and in doing so they will use it to pull the party down with them.

If Löfven manages to turn the party towards sanity.... as Jimmy Ĺkesson says: "Why vote for a copy when there is the original?"

Sigurd
Thursday, October 31st, 2019, 12:18 PM
If Löfven manages to turn the party towards sanity.... as Jimmy Ĺkesson says: "Why vote for a copy when there is the original?"

People think that folks will always vote for the original. However, there are two examples that this doesn't have to be true: Austria, where people began also voting the ÖVP again when they copied the FPÖ's slogans - and Denmark, where people began voting their Social Democrats again after they discovered a more critical position on immigration: a mixture of what seems like patriotism and solidarity is still the most popular, in the end.

Theunissen
Friday, November 1st, 2019, 11:52 PM
What we see now is the return of those in-group preferences.

We see AfD increasing in recent elections; we see Lega perform well in Italy; and Sverigedemokraterna are apparently now the largest party in the labour movement. This is identity politics for European people. Is has been pushed for coloured races for years, and now the Europeans want a piece of that pie as well.

What are the main parties to do? Backtrack on the policies that they have pushed for years? Looking at Sweden, the groups within the Social Democratic Party, SAP, that have pushed identity politics have used the benefits it has given them to gain power and to entrench themselves within the party and the state. I cannot see them reversing course voluntarily. They will use their power to defend that power, and in doing so they will use it to pull the party down with them.

Bear in mind that in GROUP preferences are generally weaker with Whites than with non-White ethnicities. White folks, especially the more Northern types tend to be more individualistic. On the other hand there is also similarity preference, meaning folks prefer to interact and live with people similar to themselves most of the time. When it came to ethnicity and when Whites did it, this has been demonized for more than 70 years now. Combative vocabulary like "Nazi" and "Racist" were outcomes of this demonization process and believe me, it was a long process to coin those words with the renown emotive load. Needless to say that the Holocaust narrative and remembrance played a major role in that coining process. However those words are loosing their fire more and more. One reason being the inflationary use of them, especially since 2000. Another reason being sobering up as result of experience with non-Whites and the outcomes of multicultural policies.

That's probably also the reason intellectuals like Molyneux are daring to tackle related issues and breach norms of political correctness. More jumping on that train will speed up the process of deteriorating political correctness and cultural Marxism further.

Neophyte
Thursday, December 19th, 2019, 08:03 PM
People think that folks will always vote for the original. However, there are two examples that this doesn't have to be true: Austria, where people began also voting the ÖVP again when they copied the FPÖ's slogans - and Denmark, where people began voting their Social Democrats again after they discovered a more critical position on immigration: a mixture of what seems like patriotism and solidarity is still the most popular, in the end.

Indeed. As I see it nationalist politics is a passing phase. There are conflicting interests in society; the labour movement does have different interests than employers and the more well-to-do. It is the confrontation with the racial other that pushes these groups together into the same parties. Precisely as war does.

So nationalist parties will hopefully be only a passing phase. Once the core of nationalists is big enough, and they have achieved their nationalist goals, those parties will have lost their reason to exist.

Neophyte
Thursday, December 19th, 2019, 08:06 PM
Bear in mind that in GROUP preferences are generally weaker with Whites than with non-White ethnicities. White folks, especially the more Northern types tend to be more individualistic. On the other hand there is also similarity preference, meaning folks prefer to interact and live with people similar to themselves most of the time. When it came to ethnicity and when Whites did it, this has been demonized for more than 70 years now. Combative vocabulary like "Nazi" and "Racist" were outcomes of this demonization process and believe me, it was a long process to coin those words with the renown emotive load. Needless to say that the Holocaust narrative and remembrance played a major role in that coining process. However those words are loosing their fire more and more. One reason being the inflationary use of them, especially since 2000. Another reason being sobering up as result of experience with non-Whites and the outcomes of multicultural policies.

That's probably also the reason intellectuals like Molyneux are daring to tackle related issues and breach norms of political correctness. More jumping on that train will speed up the process of deteriorating political correctness and cultural Marxism further.

The Sweden Democrat are being called Nazi daily, and has some not so PC stuff from its past dragged up almost every day. Still they are now the largest party in Sweden.

Sometimes I think that people will become quite upset once the party has been voted into power, and they realize that they really are not the Nazis they thought they were voting for. :D