PDA

View Full Version : Skadi Arcade Issues

cosmocreator
Wednesday, March 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
What is Arcade on the bar across the top? I click on it and get this message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@skadi.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.skadi.net Port 80

Thorburn
Wednesday, March 24th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Because it's closed.

Thorburn
Wednesday, March 24th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Okay, it's open. I'll add more games later.

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, June 11th, 2004, 10:30 PM
What is everyone else's opinion? I don't think it is needed that is all. I would rather see the statisics chart or perhaps the newest phpBB if there is one available.

Ewergrin
Saturday, June 12th, 2004, 02:02 AM
What is everyone else's opinion? I don't think it is needed that is all. I would rather see the statisics chart or perhaps the newest phpBB if there is one available.

Skadi uses vBulletin, not phpBB. Quite different. My forum, for example, uses phpBB, because it is free.

Mac Seafraidh
Saturday, June 12th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Skadi uses vBulletin, not phpBB. Quite different. My forum, for example, uses phpBB, because it is free.Ahh, I see most of the ones I use have phpBB so I guess I just confused myself ;(

Thorburn
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Last time I checked, nobody was forced to click on it. ;)

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Last time I checked, nobody was forced to click on it. ;)
Yes, Njord and I have not. I just think it was great when we had the statistic chart and if the arcade section is removed, it could be back up once again. Am I correct or not? I was hoping for the statistics chat to grow and have like a top 20 and now there is more than 20 games. It is only my opinion Njord and I can tell it is not too popular, thus the amount of posts it has gotten :(

Nordgau
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Wait until Skadi's bread'n'games emperor Njörd the First :eking makes his plan with the Würstelstand true. :P

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I mean if the arcade section were taken away, the records should still be kept. That would only be a possibility if it was brought into action. Personally, like I mentioned in the first thread it would be nice to have an updated VBulletin(well did not say at first because I said phpBB) instead of all these arcade games

Prussian_Mystic
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Something is wrong with the Qmanoids game in the arcade,i only played like a minute,and the start game button popped up and started flashing and i hit that,and then the game started messing up and gouing throught all the levels,then it stoped and said i had like 20000000 points? whats going on with that?

Evolved
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 11:12 AM
The game must like you. :goldcup

Reminds me of the time I was playing skeeball (http://gamegod.com/REDEMPTION/Photos/Skeeball-93.jpg) (the best arcade game, ever), and I rolled the ball into the 50 points hoop, and for no reason the ticket dispenser rewarded me with the whole roll of tickets, and I went home with about 5 huge stuffed animals. :D

Vlad Cletus
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 12:15 PM
The game must like you. :goldcup

Reminds me of the time I was playing skeeball (http://gamegod.com/REDEMPTION/Photos/Skeeball-93.jpg) (the best arcade game, ever), and I rolled the ball into the 50 points hoop, and for no reason the ticket dispenser rewarded me with the whole roll of tickets, and I went home with about 5 huge stuffed animals. :D

Wow, I wished that happened to me at an arcade. But you see, I don't have too much ambition for tickets and prizes, I mainly play the more virtual, realistic games :-P.

Thorburn
Monday, September 6th, 2004, 09:27 AM
You have been breaking Marla's super-dance record time and again, what is ungentlemanly, so we banned you. ;)

Joking aside, here is the answer:
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=115702

Thorburn
Monday, September 6th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the the info.
That was a good way to increase your post count: come on, you can do it. Only four more to go. :D

PrincessAlia
Wednesday, September 29th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I just joined and wanted to play in the arcade. Someone said that I need 10 posts first. Is this correct?

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, September 29th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I just joined and wanted to play in the arcade. Someone said that I need 10 posts first. Is this correct?

I hope that's not the only reason your joined. :P

But yes you need to make at least 10 posts first.

Nordraserei
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 04:13 PM
What happened to the arcade awards under the avatar? I worked hard to look cool and have 2 arcade awards. :(

Thorburn
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
What happened to the arcade awards under the avatar? I worked hard to look cool and have 2 arcade awards. :(
Switched off, as the software modification displays all arcade awards for every disabled game under each and every Guest account.