PDA

View Full Version : Where are your gods now?

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 06:53 PM
I have studied beliefs in Asatru, Odinism, Germanic Heathenism, Forn Sed, Theodism, Irminism, Anglo-Saxon Heathenry, etc..... and noticed that all these gods are dead.
Christianity is the only one with a living God and a resurrected Savior Jesus Christ.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I have studied beliefs in Asatru, Odinism, Germanic Heathenism, Forn Sed, Theodism, Irminism, Anglo-Saxon Heathenry, etc..... and noticed that all these gods are dead.
Christianity is the only one with a living God and a resurrected Savior Jesus Christ.

Interesting; what makes you think that they are 'dead'. Why are my Gods 'dead' and yours supposedly 'living'? What criteria are you using to define which Gods are 'dead' and those who are 'living'?
If worship of the said Gods is a factor then the statistical information, certainly from the United Kingdom would indicate that the old heathen Gods are coming back to life whilst the Christian 'god' is dying. In fact did not Hitler say "The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death." (Table Talk, 14/10/1941)
Jung made it clear in his 1936 essay 'Wotan' that the old Ones are not dead, just sleeping in the blood for they are dormant in the DNA of Aryan man. They dwell in our blood, in our Blood Memory, in our racial Collective Unconscious. Of course they would not have had to sleep if their worshipers had not been so cruelly persecuted by the Church. However now thankfully the Church has no power, certainly not amongst advanced thinking peoples and we have now cast off the shackles of the teachings of the shavelings.
Read my blog article on this very issue: http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2017/02/germanic-heathenism-fastest-growing.html

velvet
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Really? :-O

Looks pretty...dead :doh

http://www.mariaspoetl.at/wp-content/gallery/krippen-und-kreuze/Kruzifix-1.png

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:44 PM
He rose from the dead............that is what counts............

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:45 PM

Baldur will rise from Hel after Ragnarok.

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Merry CHRISTmas!

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Merry CHRISTmas!

Ah yes, the Christian festival superimposed upon an existing heathen and pagan one, Yule! You do realise that Santa Claus is Woden or Thunor?

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Santa Claus is a man made perversion of Christmas. I worship Christ's birth according to the Scriptures. I don't care what others do. "Cinos" Christians in name only can worship whoever they want, the same goes for you too. We are all free.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Santa Claus is a man made perversion of Christmas. I worship Christ's birth according to the Scriptures. I don't care what others do. "Cinos" Christians in name only can worship whoever they want, the same goes for you too. We are all free.

Well if you believe that Jesus of Nazareth existed as an historical entity then surely you must realise by now that he could not have been born on the 25th of December, the day of birth of Sol, the Roman Sun God.
By the way Yule existed BEFORE Christmas so if there has been any 'perversion' it is the perversion of a sacred Aryan festival by a semitic religious cult.

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Again, the date is man made, it does not influence any Scriptures believing Christians.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Again, the date is man made, it does not influence any Scriptures believing Christians.

Then why are you celebrating the birth of a pagan God on 25th of December under the guise of 'Christmas'? Would it not be more honest to refer to it as Jupitermass? Christmas is 'fake news'!

Ravenrune
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 11:33 PM
One could just as easily ask "Where's Jesus or "God" now"?

I'm not going to argue about Christianity (ok... maybe a little ..... a religion which Jesus did not invent anyway .... he was the first heretic of this new religion that formed ~ with much bickering amongst the deciders during the first several centuries AD .... and many mystics in the Christian lands afterwards were killed off for feeling basically what he said he did .... union with the Universe ["I and the Father are One" within that cultural language ] or "God" or the "Source" in modern New Age terms .....basically what yogis in India are going for). Yogis want union with the Divine ... the only difference is that in that religious culture, many many people can attain this but within Christianity it is a heresy to claim to have attained this .... then again it was a heresy for Jesus to have said this and they tried to kill him too!).

Basically I consider Jesus (and anyone like him) to be like a yogi (I'm sure there are many names for this idea in many cultures) ... or someone who had the atypical feeling of being totally one with everything (whereas most of us are stuck in this 'dualistic soup' of important things we get attached to ... everything left or right).

Satori in Zen , enlightenment, mystical union .... heck even ideas in Norse myths point to some of these things.

I don't really think Jesus died on the cross (I think the crucifixion time was not enough to lead to death which is typically brought on when one could no longer support one's weight with your legs and you essentially suffocated under your weight from hanging from the spikes driven through your wrist bones - NOT into your hands - which is all flesh between the bones and would tear and not support your weight ~ so all these images of Jesus crucified with wounds on the hands are false! This is likely a problem of translation from Greek though). I feel there is much evidence he lived and ended up in Kashmir.

In my opinion .... Jesus was a human who like a vast number of humans have attained this state of consciousness where they feel totally connected to "God" or the Universe .... he was not the only son of "God" in that sense (in the vast Universe that we now know is full of billions of galaxies each with up to hundreds of billions of stars and the possibility of sentient beings on some planets around those stars .... it's outlandish to think the only "son of God" ended up on one little planet in one little region in history). Everything is an offspring of "God" (although I do not like that term because it is too burdened with cultural and historical baggage) but does not usually feel it. They feel like their own little self in a world of other separate selves who often aren't too nice.

Anyway I'm not Christian but I think Jesus (and anyone like him was ok).

SpearBrave
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 11:46 PM

If you have studied those beliefs then you would know where the Gods are, They are part of us, our blood our heritage and our culture.

Christianity is the chaos to our people, it's origins are from a foreign land and foreign people, it is not of us though it has stolen many of our traditions.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 11:46 PM
An excellent webpage which refutes the so-called 'evidence' for an historical Jesus of Nazareth. https://nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
Well worth a read-I use it all the time.

velvet
Sunday, December 16th, 2018, 12:14 AM

That would make him a zombie.

Let's suppose he did, he was last seen by anyone hanging on the cross, and a short visit to wink goodbye, as a ghost.
Since then no one has seen him. Since then no one spoke to him. Since then he did not speak. Since then there's no scripture (which there is none anyway, not a single original word written by Yeshua the Jewish rebel rabbi). Since then there's no more of the charlatanery he supposedly did all the time.

Where is your "living god"?

According to your scripture, worshipping a MAN is blasphemy. It's the worst crime imaginable.
Yet, christians worship a MAN, and worse, you also worship the MAN who went on to become Pope, the literal representation of g-d on earth. A selfstyled "chosen one", elected by a "democratic" council by other selfstyled "chosen" MEN (most of them are pedos, a lifestyle one could also say bred by the church by providing them cover, or otherwisely socially challenged weirdos).

Btw, the "mark of the beast", which is imprinted between your eyes (and stamps out the third eye) is the baptism you receive as a chistian. Have fun with your "living god" and the days of commotion, which is the literal zombie apocalypse.
Circle closed. Zombies worship a zombie.

Do you people even ever read the bullock you're promoting? :doh

John Smithwick
Tuesday, December 18th, 2018, 06:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqG8w7ezUQ

Ahnenerbe
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 04:20 AM
Both the gods and Jesus Christ are still here. People like to divide things, while they are actually all part of the same spiritual reality.

The gods are just aspects of the Godhead (like the angels), while Christ is an avatara of Vishnu in Vedic terms, the Son of God in Christian terms, which is, a descent of the Godhead under a human, physical form.

The fact that Catholicism has decayed and that Protestantism is just a practical, man-made invention (no saints involved) does not diminishes the message and achievements of Jesus Christ.

Wuotans Krieger
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Both the gods and Jesus Christ are still here. People like to divide things, while they are actually all part of the same spiritual reality.

The gods are just aspects of the Godhead (like the angels), while Christ is an avatara of Vishnu in Vedic terms, the Son of God in Christian terms, which is, a descent of the Godhead under a human, physical form.

The fact that Catholicism has decayed and that Protestantism is just a practical, man-made invention (no saints involved) does not diminishes the message and achievements of Jesus Christ.

A dead man who in reality never existed can 'achieve' nothing. He is the ultimate failure.

Uwe Jens Lornsen
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 11:43 PM
The "gods" are the children , and they are in Kindergarden !

The children are therefore "gods" , since they are not corrupted and brain washed ,
and are able to express their characteristical behaviours much more , than
obeying adults .

A living community of people , one could call a micro-society , will always be a
moving society . Living objects move , and probably have emotions , and therefore a soul .

One could call the Christian Living God a living god, since the members of this religion
will keep that religion alive .

What is documented , is , that the Christian Religion is loosing members in larger scales ,
and is therefore fading out in Western Europe .
A fading person will finally die , and though still alive , will have no Living Future .

This happened in Europe to the Pagans , because of a product called the Bible .
The Pagans had no books and scripts to be multiplied , like the Greek , Romans , Jews , Christians and Muslims had .

The pagan habits and traditions got lost to a new product , the book ;
similar to handycrafts , who got replaced by machines .

Some handycrafts still live , but almost in the ultra-violet or infra-red light ,
and are unnoticed , and easily overlooked , and could be considered "dead" .

Of course , hadycrafts can be resurected , but it is difficult , to call these
resurected crafts "original" , since a continous life and proper documentation is missing .

Nordic Angel
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 12:22 PM
I see the Gods when I look into the clear blue eyes of my children. I hear the Gods when I hear the singing birds in a beautiful German forest or the bright laughter of my children. I feel the Gods when I'm out in our beautiful German nature, when I see beautiful old big trees and when I celebrate summer or winter solstice. So I tell you from experience, no, our Gods are not dead. They will be dead when we, the Germanic people, are dead. But we are not dead and hopefully never will be.

For a Germanic that is aware of his roots, there is no point in worshipping a jewish hippie that was nailed to a cross somewhere in the middle east 2000 years ago.

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 12:39 PM
I see the Gods when I look into the clear blue eyes of my children. I hear the Gods when I hear the singing birds in a beautiful German forest or the bright laughter of my children. I feel the Gods when I'm out in our beautiful German nature, when I see beautiful old big trees and when I celebrate summer or winter solstice. So I tell you from experience, no, our Gods are not dead. They will be dead when we, the Germanic people, are dead. But we are not dead and hopefully never will be.

For a Germanic that is aware of his roots, there is no point in worshipping a jewish hippie that was nailed to a cross somewhere in the middle east 2000 years ago.

I agree with most of what you have said except the reference to the Gods being 'dead' when the Germanic people(s) are dead. If we accept that the Gods are self sufficient real entities then we can only come to one conclusion, that their continuing existence is not dependent on either our belief in them or our existence.