PDA

View Full Version : Gun Law Controversy: Wuotans Krieger vs. the U.S.A. (Thread split)

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 11:28 AM
We don't believe in relying on the State to protect us as others do.

We are responsible for our own safety, not the State. It is something you and many others cannot, nor ever will, understand about Americans. Ever.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 11:31 AM
We don't believe in relying on the State to protect us as others do.

We are responsible for our own safety, not the State. It is something you and many others cannot, nor ever will, understand about Americans. Ever.

You have more guns than people. No wonder you have so many gun wielding psychopaths roaming around committing mass atrocities on what appears to be a weekly occurrence. Thank the Gods that I do not live there.

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Yes, thank God you don't.

We have enough victim statistics as it is without adding another to the list.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Yes, thank God you don't.

We have enough victim statistics as it is without adding another to the list.

If you are truly concerned about victims then you need to do something about your lax gun laws and get rid of most of the guns. Why on earth anyone would feel the need to purchase high powered military style rifles is beyond me.

Astragoth
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 12:17 PM
If you are truly concerned about victims then you need to do something about your lax gun laws and get rid of most of the guns. Why on earth anyone would feel the need to purchase high powered military style rifles is beyond me.

CuckIsland has ridiculous gun laws and people get killed with them all the time. Gun control just means taking guns away from white people. Ask the Russians how well that worked out for them when the bolsheviks took over the first thing they did was take the guns. The crime rate in the USA outside of nigger dominated areas is about that of Belgium. We don't have a gun problem we have a nigger problem.
Fields was convicted in what amounts to a soviet era show trial. This should've never gone to trial to begin with.

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 12:17 PM
I didn't say I was concerned.

I did say, you and people like you will never understand the need or responsibility of protecting yourself and your loved ones against harm.

As far as owning military rifles, it's not about need. It's about want, and about freedom of choice. Something you don't have in your country. People who have never experienced freedom though, cannot miss what they've never had. It is one of the reasons why you do not and cannot understand the concept of owning firearms, carry firearms, and shooting firearms for recreation.

https://i.imgur.com/szwG9TJ.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 12:31 PM
CuckIsland has ridiculous gun laws and people get killed with them all the time. Gun control just means taking guns away from white people. Ask the Russians how well that worked out for them when the bolsheviks took over the first thing they did was take the guns. The crime rate in the USA outside of nigger dominated areas is about that of Belgium. We don't have a gun problem we have a nigger problem.
Fields was convicted in what amounts to a soviet era show trial. This should've never gone to trial to begin with.

The USA has a murder rate of 5.35 per 100,000 inhabitants. By contrast the United Kingdom's rate is 1.20 and within the UK the rate for England and Wales is 1.22. The statistics speak for themselves. Having an armed population is more dangerous than a population which has restrictive gun laws. I am truly fortunate to be living in England.
As far as the issue of African Americans is concerned then you need to ponder who is to blame for importing their ancestors and turning them into slaves!

Mr Rentz
I didn't say I was concerned.

I did say, you and people like you will never understand the need or responsibility of protecting yourself and your loved ones against harm.

As far as owning military rifles, it's not about need. It's about want, and about freedom of choice. Something you don't have in your country. People who have never experienced freedom though, cannot miss what they've never had. It is one of the reasons why you do not and cannot understand the concept of owning firearms, carry firearms, and shooting firearms for recreation.

I can protect myself and others without blasting people's heads off like a psychopath! I am truly thankful that in England we do not have the "freedom of choice" to turn this land into a murderous hell hole! Truly thankful for the lack of mass gun atrocities!

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Freedom comes with a price other people aren't willing to pay, so the Government can take care of them. They have no responsibility for their own safety, nor do they want that responsibility. They would rather cower in a corner, call the local police, and hope they show up before drawing the chalk outline and snapping your crime scene photos of your dead body lying on your floor or the sidewalk.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Freedom comes with a price other people aren't willing to pay, so the Government can take care of them. They have no responsibility for their own safety, nor do they want that responsibility. They would rather cower in a corner, call the local police, and hope they show up before drawing the chalk outline and snapping your crime scene photos of your dead body lying on your floor or the sidewalk.

We no longer live in pre-industrial societies where villages were the main type of settlement and people were bound by ties of blood and kinship. That world is now gone. We now (thanks to capitalism) live in atomised societies full of disturbed human beings (the product of alienation and industrialisation) and it is now essential that we have such things as organised Police forces. However in England they police by consent and are regarded as 'civilians in uniform', not paramilitaries as they are in the USA. Consequently one does not see the same level of aggression, contempt or disrespect which is rife amongst American Police in terms of how they interact with the communities that they are supposed to 'serve'.

Astragoth
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 02:12 PM
The USA has a murder rate of 5.35 per 100,000 inhabitants. By contrast the United Kingdom's rate is 1.20 and within the UK the rate for England and Wales is 1.22. The statistics speak for themselves. Having an armed population is more dangerous than a population which has restrictive gun laws. I am truly fortunate to be living in England.

Look at the level of violence by race and get back to me. All white towns where everyone is armed and almost no crime.
Black areas where everyone has illegal guns and the place might as well be Mogadishu. Societies are the result of the people
in them, there is no magic dirt or magic document that turns niggers into people.

As far as the issue of African Americans is concerned then you need to ponder who is to blame for importing their ancestors and turning them into slaves!
Thats easy jews sold them to white people. Oh and i don't need to justify myself to beasts of the field.

I can protect myself and others without blasting people's heads off like a psychopath! I am truly thankful that in England we do not have the "freedom of choice" to turn this land into a murderous hell hole! Truly thankful for the lack of mass gun atrocities!

No you can just sit back and watch sand niggers rape your daughters. All pacifism does is pawn the violence on someone else so they can fight for you while you pretend to be moral.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Look at the level of violence by race and get back to me. All white towns where everyone is armed and almost no crime.
Black areas where everyone has illegal guns and the place might as well be Mogadishu. Societies are the result of the people
in them, there is no magic dirt or magic document that turns niggers into people.

Thats easy jews sold them to white people. Oh and i don't need to justify myself to beasts of the field.

No you can just sit back and watch sand niggers rape your daughters. All pacifism does is pawn the violence on someone else so they can fight for you while you pretend to be moral.

You are a vile racist and as I have said before I will not address any of your posts. Your 'opinions' are worthless and will not be commented on.

Astragoth
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 02:29 PM
You are a vile racist and as I have said before I will not address any of your posts. Your 'opinions' are worthless and will not be commented on.
Your commenting on them and addressing them now. Racism is justified in scripture and in every day life. Oh and the pacifist pagan routine is beyond pathetic.

Chlodovech
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 03:27 PM
I split off the posts above from the James Fields' court case thread, because it had become off topic.

Wuotans Krieger: you have a tendency to go off topic and to start talking about unrelated, American issues - don't do that, it derails our discussions.

Uwe Jens Lornsen
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Wikipedia has an article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

It is mainly up to year 2011 , and probably a bit outdated .

Murder rate had been almost 11 in 100'000 in year 1980 .

When one considers percentage in gun possession equals number of murders each 100 thousand ,
then 0% gun possession in Britain would equal 0 murders 100'000 people ,
then a whopping 25% gun possession in the USA would equal 25 murders for 100'000 people ,
the rate in 1980 would still be aceptable by me .

The usage of a fire arm is not very nice , in case of the good-doers mentality ,
but there are approx 10 people and 700 animals killed by car accident each day in Germany ,
and no-one discusses the abolishment of cars .

The refugee-tsunami in year 2015 into Germany had shown , that a Government is able to
betray the population in an all of a sudden move , that the population should be allowed
to arm itself in a means to be able to have similar technology and access available , as the Government .

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Wikipedia has an article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

It is mainly up to year 2011 , and probably a bit outdated .

Murder rate had been almost 11 in 100'000 in year 1980 .

When one considers percentage in gun possession equals number of murders each 100 thousand ,
then 0% gun possession in Britain would equal 0 murders 100'000 people ,
then a whopping 25% gun possession in the USA would equal 25 murders for 100'000 people ,
the rate in 1980 would still be aceptable by me .

The usage of a fire arm is not very nice , in case of the good-doers mentality ,
but there are approx 10 people and 700 animals killed by car accident each day in Germany ,
and no-one discusses the abolishment of cars .

The refugee-tsunami in year 2015 into Germany had shown , that a Government is able to
betray the population in an all of a sudden move , that the population should be allowed
to arm itself in a means to be able to have similar technology and access available , as the Government .

The murder rates which I quoted for the USA, the United Kingdom and England are Wales were from 2016. They do not break down how the murders were committed but I am sure that in the case of the USA it is more likely than not to be via fire arms. A country that does not have widespread fire arms ownership such as England or the United kingdom is thus statistically a safer place. In addition to that fact there are more guns circulating either legally or illegally in the USA than there are people living there: a very disturbing fact. According to the latest estimates there are 120.5 guns per 100 head of population. One could call it a death cult. By comparison the figure is just 4.5 guns per 100 head of population in England and Wales. With less guns we are thus safer.

Uwe Jens Lornsen
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 05:13 PM
The murder rates which I quoted for the USA, the United Kingdom and England are Wales were from 2016. They do not break down how the murders were committed but I am sure that in the case of the USA it is more likely than not to be via fire arms. A country that does not have widespread fire arms ownership such as England or the United kingdom is thus statistically a safer place. In addition to that fact there are more guns circulating either legally or illegally in the USA than there are people living there: a very disturbing fact. According to the latest estimates there are 120.5 guns per 100 head of population. One could call it a death cult. By comparison the figure is just 4.5 guns per 100 head of population in England and Wales. With less guns we are thus safer.

Safer, if it were not for crimes committed by immigrants , as for the current wave of stabbings in London for example .
If the native British population would have had access to fire arms since the folk replacement was set to
full steam ahead , my guess is , that Rotherham & Co. would not have been able in that large scale .

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Safer, if it were not for crimes committed by immigrants , as for the current wave of stabbings in London for example .
If the native British population would have had access to fire arms since the folk replacement was set to
full steam ahead , my guess is , that Rotherham & Co. would not have been able in that large scale .

Thankfully the majority of people do not live in London and London is no longer an English city as far as its population is concerned. However I digress; what evidence do you have that immigrants contribute significantly towards crime statistics above those who are not immigrants? Indeed how do you define an immigrant? Even I would count as a second generation immigrant so you must be clear about your definition and application of the term.
Arming the masses would be a big mistake. The way in which the masses behaved for instance in the 'free 'Tommy Robinson'' campaign resembled a horde of bone heads and knuckledraggers, having no understanding of even their own laws. In fact even 'Robinson' himself is a second generation immigrant. No, there is nothing worse and nothing uglier (in all senses of the term) than a lynch mob. Many of these numbskulls do not understand the difference between a paediatrician and a paedophile: see the following article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1353904/Paediatrician-attack-People-dont-want-no-paedophiles-here.html
No, we have Police forces for a very good reason. What we do not want or need are vigilantes.

Uwe Jens Lornsen
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Thankfully the majority of people do not live in London and London is no longer an English city as far as its population is concerned. However I digress; what evidence do you have that immigrants contribute significantly towards crime statistics above those who are not immigrants. Indeed how do you define an immigrant? Even I would count as a second generation immigrant so you must be clear about your definition and application of the term.
Arming the masses would be a big mistake. The way in which the masses behaved for instance in the 'free 'Tommy Robinson' campaign resembled a horde of bone heads and knuckledraggers, having no understanding of even their own laws. In fact even 'Robinson' himself is an immigrant. No, there is nothing worse and nothing uglier (in all senses of the term) than a lynch mob. Many of these fools do not understand the difference between a paediatrician and a paedophile: see the following article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1353904/Paediatrician-attack-People-dont-want-no-paedophiles-here.html

I am all for civil war , and unfortunately it will be like in Afghanistan
or in the Old Testament : The countryside Israel against the capitol Jerusalem .

When people have a higher education , like journalusts , then it is easy to confuse
people with a shorter educational background .
It is also "racist" to claim , that there are levels of humans by intelligence .

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 05:53 PM
I am all for civil war , and unfortunately it will be like in Afghanistan
or in the Old Testament : The countryside Israel against the capitol Jerusalem .

When people have a higher education , like journalusts , then it is easy to confuse
people with a shorter educational background .
It is also "racist" to claim , that there are levels of humans by intelligence .

It is all very well for people to say that they are "all for civil war". It is easy to boast on the Internet. The reality is very different.
I am still waiting for your statistical evidence in support of your claims regarding immigrant crime!
Regarding the masses, I am stating a fact: they lack intelligence either individually or collectively. This is why the masses should never be entrusted with having anything more deadly than a pea shooter.

velvet
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 05:58 PM
I am truly thankful that in England we do not have the "freedom of choice" to turn this land into a murderous hell hole! Truly thankful for the lack of mass gun atrocities!

But it is a murderous hellhole, just ask the kids of the grooming scandals #Rotherham etc, or the girl that was chopped up and sold as kebab, or the many others that you never heard of who vanished traceless.

Or let's revisit the burning of London and three other cities by blacks in "protest" against "police violence". The unarmed bobbies had rounded up a machete-wielding nigger, called armed reinforcement, and the nigger threatened police and even the armed forces continually with the machete until they had no other choice than to shoot him, which resulted in large scale Race Riots across the country, with billions of pounds of damage and many people got hurt. But no one ever talked about it, the portrayal of the case to the public was one big lie and got buried fast enough, as if it never happened. If it is mentioned, it's "an innocent POC who was killed by brutal white police", what followed is never mentioned, or the actual truth of the case.

This is a little taste of what is going to come when the coloured population continues to increase. They will riot, kill and vandalise Britain, the "low-scale war violence" (rapes, beatings, bullying etc) is a permanent reality for the whites unlucky enough to live near POCs in all of Europe already. And we have no means to defend ourselves.

Criminals, or POC who are willing to riot for their space in OUR countries, will always find ways to get guns, or simply use other kinds of weapons. Germany has the fiercest gun laws, shootings occure among gangs, but there's a knife killing every other day, where POC randomly attack or kill Germans, even 15 yo kids in school already and it's wiped off as "isolated incidences" with the racial component of the crime completely ignored.

So we live in murderous and increasingly dangerous hell holes without guns and mass shootings, were our people fall prey to imported violence on a daily basis. And we stand pacified and unarmed against an enemy that many of us refuse to even recognise...

Crime stats of violence cases in America:

https://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20150623/crime_statistics_01.jpg

Gareth Lee Hunter
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 06:03 PM
The Second Amendment of the BOR is one of the inalienable rights granted by our Creator, not by any government... Contrary to what the Jew, Senator Chuck Schumer stated, yes, our rights have been chiseled in stone. And they are worth killing for, as so many of these upstart, deviant Cultural Marxists are going to eventually discover here on American soil.

If it were not for the fact that my wife and I both own modern firearms that we practice with, we would not be able to effectively protect ourselves from the escalating acts of criminal violence that occurs around us.

Lilly is physically small, and thus her size makes her vulnerable to criminal attacks. A hi-cap pistol loaded with high performance ammo helps even the defensive playing field for her.

Also, having personally survived two vicious attacks with the use of deadly force that was made possible by my right to protect myself with firearms is all the proof I require to fully support the private ownership of firearms.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Velvet But it is a murderous hellhole, just ask the kids of the grooming scandals #Rotherham etc, or the girl that was chopped up and sold as kebab, or the many others that you never heard of who vanished traceless.

The statistics prove that you are wrong. England is one of the safest countries in the 'western' world in which to live, much, much safer than the American 'wild west'!

Velvet Or let's revisit the burning of London and three other cities by blacks in "protest" against "police violence".

That's quite a few years ago now. one can expect such riots once every 20 years or so. In France it is a weekly event! You also are misrepresenting that event. There were as many native English people involved than those of African or Asian descent. It was pure opportunism by the mob, the herd, the masses and this is why such people should never be permitted anything more deadly than a pea shooter!

Velvet
This is a little taste of what is going to come when the coloured population continues to increase. They will riot, kill and vandalise Britain, the "low-scale war violence" (rapes, beatings, bullying etc) is a permanent reality for the whites unlucky enough to live near POCs in all of Europe already. And we have no means to defend ourselves.

Oh, I don't know-plenty of native Europeans are just as capable of such behaviour as I have already pointed out. It has little to do with race but cultural post-industrial alienation and atomisation.

Velvet
Criminals, or POC who are willing to riot for their space in OUR countries, will always find ways to get guns, or simply use other kinds of weapons. Germany has the fiercest gun laws, shootings occure among gangs, but there's a knife killing every other day, where POC randomly attack or kill Germans, even 15 yo kids in school already and it's wiped off as "isolated incidences" with the racial component of the crime completely ignored.

Having more guns available means more guns can find their way to the criminal elements of society. The key to this problem is to limit their supply and constantly analyse the effectiveness of the courts. People of all races commit crime.

Velvet So we live in murderous and increasingly dangerous hell holes without guns and mass shootings, were our people fall prey to imported violence on a daily basis. And we stand pacified and unarmed against an enemy that many of us refuse to even recognise...

I cannot speak for you but I do not live in a 'hell hole'. If you do then you should consider moving. There are no mass shootings here in England I can assure you of that. Perhaps you should move here before BREXIT takes hold?

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 06:16 PM
The Second Amendment of the BOR is one of the inalienable rights granted by our Creator, not by any government... Contrary to what the Jew, Senator Chuck Schumer stated, yes, our rights have been chiseled in stone. And they are worth killing for, as so many of these upstart, deviant Cultural Marxists are going to eventually discover here on American soil.

If it were not for the fact that my wife and I both own modern firearms that we practice with, we would not be able to effectively protect ourselves from the escalating acts of criminal violence that occurs around us.

Lilly is physically small, and thus her size makes her vulnerable to criminal attacks. A hi-cap pistol loaded with high performance ammo helps even the defensive playing field for her.

Also, having personally survived two vicious attacks with the use of deadly force that was made possible by my right to protect myself with firearms is all the proof I require to fully support the private ownership of firearms.

I am sorry to hear about your experiences but increasing the arming of an already heavily armed society will not solve your problems. You need to consider the root causes of the problems and tackle them. Violence merely begets violence.

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 06:24 PM
The statistics prove that you are wrong. England is one of the safest countries in the 'western' world in which to live, much, much safer than the American 'wild west'!

That's quite a few years ago now. one can expect such riots once every 20 years or so. In France it is a weekly event! You also are misrepresenting that event. There were as many native English people involved than those of African or Asian descent. It was pure opportunism by the mob, the herd, the masses and this is why such people should never be permitted anything more deadly than a pea shooter!

Oh, I don't know-plenty of native Europeans are just as capable of such behaviour as I have already pointed out. It has little to do with race but cultural post-industrial alienation and atomisation.

Having more guns available means more guns can find their way to the criminal elements of society. The key to this problem is to limit their supply and constantly analyse the effectiveness of the courts. People of all races commit crime.

I cannot speak for you but I do not live in a 'hell hole'. If you do then you should consider moving. There are no mass shootings here in England I can assure you of that. Perhaps you should move here before BREXIT takes hold?

Just mass knife attacks and vehicular attacks. When is your Government going to ban these evil knives and vehicles to prevent the slaughter of innocents?

The British population should be outraged that these weapons of mass slaughter are in killer's hands.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Just mass knife attacks and vehicular attacks. When is your Government going to ban these evil knives and vehicles to prevent the slaughter of innocents?

The British population should be outraged that these weapons of mass slaughter are in killer's hands.

'Pot calling the kettle black'. We all know where the capital of mass murder is-the USA. I have already shown you that murder is almost 5 times higher in the USA than in England and Wales. The problem lies in your country, not mine. So how are you going to solve your problems? More guns?

Æmeric
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 09:23 PM

You have more guns than people. No wonder you have so many gun wielding psychopaths roaming around committing mass atrocities on what appears to be a weekly occurrence. Thank the Gods that I do not live there.

Gun Deaths vs Drug Deaths vs Automobile Deaths in US (https://www.centeronaddiction.org/the-buzz-blog/we-asked-you-answered-did-guns-car-crashes-or-drug-overdoses-kill-more-people-2017?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8NGQoZGR3wIVCSlpC h0XIg_5EAAYASAAEgIa-_D_BwE)

"In 2016, there were approximately:

40,000 motor vehicle-related deaths
39,000 people firearm-related deaths
64,000 people drug overdose-related deaths"

About 1/2 of all gun deaths in the US are by suicide.

Opioids are illegal in the US (except by prescription) and yet......

Teddy Kennedy was anti-gun (though he was protected by armed Secret Service agents) but he actually killed a woman with his car back in 1969.

In spite of the hysteria over school shootings, school children are much more likely to die on the way to, or coming home from, school in a automobile accident. High school students are much more likely to die from a heroin or opioid overdose then from a random school shooter. At least White kids anyway.

" Thank the Gods that I do not live there"

I thank God you do not live here. We have enough antifas living here as it is. :thumbdown

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Gun Deaths vs Drug Deaths vs Automobile Deaths in US (https://www.centeronaddiction.org/the-buzz-blog/we-asked-you-answered-did-guns-car-crashes-or-drug-overdoses-kill-more-people-2017?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8NGQoZGR3wIVCSlpC h0XIg_5EAAYASAAEgIa-_D_BwE)

About 1/2 of all gun deaths in the US are by suicide.

Opioids are illegal in the US (except by prescription) and yet......

Teddy Kennedy was anti-gun (though he was protected by armed Secret Service agents) but he actually killed a woman with his car back in 1969.

In spite of the hysteria over school shootings, school children are much more likely to die on the way to, or coming home from, school in a automobile accident. High school students are much more likely to die from a heroin or opioid overdose then from a random school shooter. At least White kids anyway.

" Thank the Gods that I do not live there"

I thank God you do not live here. We have enough antifas living here as it is. :thumbdown

Can you not read? The statistics which I referred to are not for 'death's' but MURDERS. You may wish to check the definition in an English dictionary if you possess such a book!

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, 11:04 PM
'Pot calling the kettle black'. We all know where the capital of mass murder is-the USA. I have already shown you that murder is almost 5 times higher in the USA than in England and Wales. The problem lies in your country, not mine. So how are you going to solve your problems? More guns?

Guns are not the problem. Society, the courts, and enforcement of current laws are the problem.

How do you explain the murder rate in Chicago, Detroit, and New York City that has the strictest gun regulation laws for purchase, carrying, and possession of anywhere in this nation that also have the highest murder rate? Lets not forget St. Louis either which has been designated as the most dangerous city in the US as was reported just several days ago on national news.

While other areas of the country (including major metropolitan Conservative areas) that have less restrictive, though fully comply with current law have the lowest rates?

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Guns are not the problem. Society, the courts, and enforcement of current laws are the problem.

How do you explain the murder rate in Chicago, Detroit, and New York City that has the strictest gun regulation laws for purchase, carrying, and possession of anywhere in this nation that also have the highest murder rate? Lets not forget St. Louis either which has been designated as the most dangerous city in the US as was reported just several days ago on national news.

While other areas of the country (including major metropolitan Conservative areas) that have less restrictive, though fully comply with current law have the lowest rates?

Yes, guns are in a sense neutral. It takes a human being to pull the trigger. However as I have said there are 1.2 guns for every person in the USA, 20% more guns than people. When a country is flooded with guns they can be obtained both legally and illegally with great ease. Part of the solution, or prevention is to limit the supply of guns and limit the supply of gun licences. However none of this addresses the deep rooted causes of gun crime and violence generally in the USA.
I appreciate that some racial groups may be more inclined to commit gun crime and no doubt this is influenced by the heinous 'gang culture'. That still does not mean white people do not commit gun crime. In fact most mass shootings are carried out by white people.
Society in the USA is deeply polarised along both political and racial grounds and your country needs an honest debate about these issues in order to identify and explore non-violent solutions.

GroeneWolf
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 03:45 PM
In fact most mass shootings are carried out by white people.

For all intents and purposes that appears to be wrong (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/mass-shootings-tracker-analysis-us-gun-control-reddit). Alto not surprising that someone might think that based on coverage in the MSM, that focuses on school shootings and ignores the more numerous gang related mass shootings. So your statement is only true if one only looks at school shootings and not at the more complete picture.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 03:58 PM
For all intents and purposes that appears to be wrong (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/mass-shootings-tracker-analysis-us-gun-control-reddit). Alto not surprising that someone might think that based on coverage in the MSM, that focuses on school shootings and ignores the more numerous gang related mass shootings. So your statement is only true if one only looks at school shootings and not at the more complete picture.

By mass shootings I am referring to the kind of incidents that you allude to rather than say inter gang warfare where villains are killing villains. In other words the mass killing of innocent people.
The following statistics are relevant:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

The statistic shows the number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and November 7, 2018, by race and ethnicity of the shooter(s). Between 1982 and November 2018, 60 out of 106 mass shootings were initiated by White shooters. The Las Vegas strip massacre in 2017 had the highest number of victims between 1982 and 2018, with 58 people killed, and over 500 injured.

GroeneWolf
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 04:03 PM
By mass shootings I am referring to the kind of incidents that you allude to rather than say inter gang warfare where villains are killing villains. In other words the mass killing of innocent people.

A definition that contradicts the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012. And therefore does not provide an accurate picture of mass killings in the USA, if compared with data that can find elsewhere that does publicly state how they gathered their data. And I am not going to pay $49/month to find out if statista provides the information on how they gathered their data behind their pay wall. Not to mention, how do you know that the definition you use is the one used by the site you refer too.

Elizabeth
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 04:45 PM
No, we have Police forces for a very good reason.

I read a good quote some time ago that went something like this: "When seconds count, the police are minutes away."

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 04:47 PM
I read a good quote some time ago that went something like this: "When seconds count, the police are minutes away."

We do fine in England without being armed to the teeth. Try it! It may just work!

Elizabeth
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 05:00 PM
We do fine in England without being armed to the teeth. Try it! It may just work!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/b0/3f/c2b03fdf9afb72776dbb989f60e1754b.jpg

https://s19.postimg.cc/qdhu35zgz/second_amendment_cafe.jpg

https://s19.postimg.cc/664eay9qb/second_amendment_terrorists.jpg

https://s19.postimg.cc/664eayhg3/second_amendment_woman.jpg

Herr Rentz
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 05:01 PM
In the US it usually doesn't.

The Liberal leftist media doesn't want the public to know of all of the self-defence shootings by a citizen armed with a firearm. That would be detrimental to their cause of trying to abolish the 2nd Amendment and relieve us of our weapons.

You may hear of incidents in public locations where there is an overwhelming amount of witnesses who will disseminate the incident via You Tube, Facebook, and the like, but the solo homeowner defending himself and/or his family is seldom reported on. Unless of course the homeowner and/or family is killed by the intruder.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/b0/3f/c2b03fdf9afb72776dbb989f60e1754b.jpg

https://s19.postimg.cc/qdhu35zgz/second_amendment_cafe.jpg

https://s19.postimg.cc/664eay9qb/second_amendment_terrorists.jpg

https://s19.postimg.cc/664eayhg3/second_amendment_woman.jpg

Well keep on as you are doing and revel in the bloodshed whilst here in Europe we will just keep shaking our heads at each new massacre as it happens.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 05:56 PM

I would not be typing this if I had not been armed at the time.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:00 PM
I would not be typing this if I had not been armed at the time.

That may be so but the situation that you faced is due to the proliferation of guns in your country and a general cavalier regard for human life.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/12/guns-kill-more-us-kids-cancer-emergency-physician-aims-prevent-those-firearm-deaths

It's one of myriad questions about firearms and violence that remain unanswered, largely because of a dearth of funding to explore them. Guns are the second-leading cause of death of children and teens in the United States, after motor vehicle crashes. In 2016, the most recent year for which data are available, they killed nearly 3150 people aged 1 to 19, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta. Cancer killed about 1850. But this year, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland, spent $486 million researching pediatric cancer and $4.4 million studying children and guns, according to its RePORTER database.

Æmeric
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Which human lives are you referring to & have high regard for?

Anti-guns laws are pro-criminal & anti-White. It's about disarming the law abiding White citizens & leaving us defenseless against non-White criminals. The left in the US consider self-defense against non-White criminals (by Whites) to be racist.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Which human lives are you referring to & have high regard for?

Anti-guns laws are pro-criminal & anti-White. It's about disarming the law abiding White citizens & leaving us defenseless against non-White criminals. The left in the US consider self-defense against non-White criminals (by Whites) to be racist.

I am not buying into your paranoia and silly conspiracy theories. Perhaps the gullible posters on the David Icke forum may swallow what you are selling but I don't. I am talking about ALL human life: life is cheap in the USA.

Æmeric
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:19 PM
I am not buying into your paranoia and silly conspiracy theories. Perhaps the gullible posters on the David Icke forum may swallow what you are selling but I don't. I am talking about ALL human life: life is cheap in the USA.

I live here & pay much closer attention to our politicians. I live with the reality of the gun situation in the US. Nearly every household within ten miles of where I live has multiple firearms (I live in a rural area), it is not unusual for me to hear gunfire (including semi-automatics) on weekends & yet I have no fear of being shot. Murders in this area are very rare. Gun violence is a reflection of the breakdown of society, of respect for the law. Mass shooting were very, very rare before the 1980s and went on an a surge during the Obama era. Most gun violence takes place in minority communities & yet we are not allowed to discuss why Negroes want to kill each other because, "That's Racist".

Gareth Lee Hunter
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:43 PM
The first attacker was armed with a knife. The thug took one .357 magnum HP round to the chest and one to the face, putting him down permanently.

I went to court over this with the full support of local, county, and State LE. I was cleared of any wrong doing. And my firearm I used was released back to me.

The second attacker tried to jack my car while I was waiting for a signal light to change. He had no apparent weapon visible, so I shoved my .357 magnum revolver in his face without discharging it and he fled the scene on foot.

A third incident that occurred without a weapon involved happened when a physically large drunk decided to use me for a punching bag. I responded by beating the idiot senseless with my baton. He went to jail after being released from the hospital. I went home afterwards to enjoy breakfast with my folks.

I now carry a .40 S&W Glock 23 modified with a ported aftermarket barrel so that it can also utilize .357 SIG ammo; making it one hell of a hi-cap hand cannon.

Your clear disdain for our inalienable right to bear arms, combined with your misplaced sympathy for criminal elements infecting society, is based entirely on a typical emotional response to the subject. But since you now display a crow's foot as an avatar, I can easily understand why this is a fact.

Meanwhile, my wife and I continue to practice with and carry our "evil" firearms because we refuse to become pacifistic, brainwashed, guilt-tripping victims of those who hate us enough to harm us, regardless of their ethnicity, race, religious preference, age, gender, political persuasion, or any other difference. We promise not to discriminate against those who decide to attack us and suddenly find themselves confronted by one big final surprise.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/69/d4/1a/69d41a116fb97025d188e929ec650b1c.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:46 PM
I live here & pay much closer attention to our politicians. I live with the reality of the gun situation in the US. Nearly every household within ten miles of where I live has multiple firearms (I live in a rural area), it is not unusual for me to hear gunfire (including semi-automatics) on weekends & yet I have no fear of being shot. Murders in this area are very rare. Gun violence is a reflection of the breakdown of society, of respect for the law. Mass shooting were very, very rare before the 1980s and went on an a surge during the Obama era. Most gun violence takes place in minority communities & yet we are not allowed to discuss why Negroes want to kill each other because, "That's Racist".

And what pray is the point of all that noisy gunfire? If you want to know why negroes kill each other then perhaps you need to consider the thorny issue of what happened to their ancestors and how they are treated by the Police! Societies reap what they sow.

Astragoth
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM
And what pray is the point of all that noisy gunfire? If you want to know why negroes kill each other then perhaps you need to consider the thorny issue of what happened to their ancestors and how they are treated by the Police! Societies reap what they sow.

The reason they kill each other is lack of brains and impulse control. And Societies do indeed reap what they sow as England is now learning.

velvet
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:54 PM
In fact most mass shootings are carried out by white people.

Or rather (((fellow white people)))
https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/Misc/Mass-Shooter-Haircuts.jpg

Just 4 of recent shooters, all 4 are Jews, not Whites.

The Chicago Hospital shooter was Juan Lopez, Hispanic, not White.

Statistics do not differenciate between actual (European) White people, Jews or Hispanics. Statistics on race therefore worthless.

Fun facts:

Reagan - 11 Mass Shootings
Bush Sr. - 12 Mass Shootings
Clinton - 23 Mass Shootings
Bush Jr. - 20 Mass Shootings
Obama - 162 Mass Shootings

https://polination.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ban-democrats-from-owning-guns.jpg

Æmeric
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 06:57 PM
And what pray is the point of all that noisy gunfire? If you want to know why negroes kill each other then perhaps you need to consider the thorny issue of what happened to their ancestors and how they are treated by the Police! Societies reap what they sow.Negroes kill each other because that is their nature. It became much worst with the dismantling of Jim Crow, segregation & the implementation of civil rights laws. Police (not just in the South but nationwide) have greater difficulties in policing Negroes then in the past because of DoJ intervention, lawsuits etc....

There is also plenty of Negro-on-Negro violence elsewhere. Look at Africa. South Africa became an extremely violent nation after the ANC took over. They blame apartheid for the present day violence but everyone was safer under apartheid. Negroes just can't govern themselves. They are anti-social by nature.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 07:22 PM
The reason they kill each other is lack of brains and impulse control. And Societies do indeed reap what they sow as England is now learning.

I realise that some races have more difficulty in controlling their impulses although there are exceptions. However if you build a society on slavery (as did the Roman Empire) and eventually slavery ends there are repercussions further down the line. This is the point that I am trying to make. I am no fan of the British Empire. It benefitted only the elite. The masses were used as cannon fodder. I reject all form of imperialism.
Nationalism is a stepping stone to imperialism. This is why I consider myself to be a 'tribalist'. Tribal societies will re-emerge after the disintegration of nation states.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 9th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Or rather (((fellow white people)))
https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/Misc/Mass-Shooter-Haircuts.jpg

Just 4 of recent shooters, all 4 are Jews, not Whites.

The Chicago Hospital shooter was Juan Lopez, Hispanic, not White.

Statistics do not differenciate between actual (European) White people, Jews or Hispanics. Statistics on race therefore worthless.

Fun facts:

Reagan - 11 Mass Shootings
Bush Sr. - 12 Mass Shootings
Clinton - 23 Mass Shootings
Bush Jr. - 20 Mass Shootings
Obama - 162 Mass Shootings

https://polination.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ban-democrats-from-owning-guns.jpg

Incorrect: US population statistics DO differentiate between European Americans and Hispanics, Arabs and Jews.

Elizabeth
Monday, December 10th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Incorrect: US population statistics DO differentiate between European Americans and Hispanics, Arabs and Jews.

No they don't. A simple google search:

https://media.kxan.com/nxs-kxantv-media-us-east-1/photo/2015/11/05/25-pic-racial-profile-collage1_41489195_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-10.29.14-AM-1-e1468421112806.jpg

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-11.39.08-AM.jpg

https://elliotlakenews.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/white-criminals-who-arent-white.jpg

LillyCaterina
Monday, December 10th, 2018, 01:51 AM
My security conscious hubby has provided me with the highest level of protection as long as I remain within the confines of our private sanctuary. But whenever I leave our property without him, I become a vulnerable target for miscreants who would like to hurt me in one disgusting way or another.

So I carry a handgun to help protect myself from becoming another statistic. If you think this is so wrong, than maybe I'm posting on the wrong forum, because I'm tired of being beat the hell up by men who I thought loved me, let alone fucking strangers.

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 10th, 2018, 11:12 AM
No they don't. A simple google search:

https://media.kxan.com/nxs-kxantv-media-us-east-1/photo/2015/11/05/25-pic-racial-profile-collage1_41489195_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-10.29.14-AM-1-e1468421112806.jpg

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-11.39.08-AM.jpg

https://elliotlakenews.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/white-criminals-who-arent-white.jpg

Can't you read? I am referring to population statistics which do differentiate.

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 10th, 2018, 11:16 AM
My security conscious hubby has provided me with the highest level of protection as long as I remain within the confines of our private sanctuary. But whenever I leave our property without him, I become a vulnerable target for miscreants who would like to hurt me in one disgusting way or another.

So I carry a handgun to help protect myself from becoming another statistic. If you think this is so wrong, than maybe I'm posting on the wrong forum, because I'm tired of being beat the hell up by men who I thought loved me, let alone fucking strangers.

Perhaps if you stopped picking arguments with men as you did with me when you abused me on the Trump Hollywood Star thread you would not get yourself into situations that can cause violence. I do not take kindly to being compared to shit. If you speak like that to the men in your life then I can understand-although not condone why they may have given you a slap! Show some respect to others!

Gareth Lee Hunter
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 04:59 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/86/f0/d1/86f0d1ab865b2ff0947acfe9652b4d18.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 05:21 PM
I can on one level understand why people possess firearms as a means of self defence but do you not agree that the whole thing has got out of control? 1.2 firearms for each person in the USA! Only a paradigm shift can bring about any meaningful change but I have a feeling that change will (eventually) come.

https://www.businessinsider.com/r-poll-majority-of-americans-support-next-president-pushing-tighter-gun-laws-2016-1?r=UK&IR=T

Aptrgangr
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 06:51 PM
One can't be a man and a citizen without a weapon, only subjects and slaves are unarmed - and since I am a moderate reactionary, I accept if women also claim weapons to maintain their independence and ability to defed themselves. I grew up in the very South of Germany, having a gun in the wardrobe was as exciting news as having butter in the fridge, but the leftist gungrabbers took almost everything beginning in the late 80's - and this certainly had nothing to do with school massacres or something like that since there were none. This solely had to do with turning citizens into subjects and maintain an unchallenged rule over them, which is typical for feudalist systems. With an act of hypocrisy which is typical for leftists, they used a draft made by NS minister of the interiour, Frick, to disarm the Jews, and implemented it for all people.

We must stop negotiating about freedom, and enjoy its sound more ;)
bmeRROzi_4k

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Send me a Glock#18.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:18 PM
One can't be a man and a citizen without a weapon, only subjects and slaves are unarmed - and since I am a moderate reactionary, I accept if women also claim weapons to maintain their independence and ability to defed themselves. I grew up in the very South of Germany, having a gun in the wardrobe was as exciting news as having butter in the fridge, but the leftist gungrabbers took almost everything beginning in the late 80's - and this certainly had nothing to do with school massacres or something like that since there were none. This solely had to do with turning citizens into subjects and maintain an unchallenged rule over them, which is typical for feudalist systems. With an act of hypocrisy which is typical for leftists, they used a draft made by NS minister of the interiour, Frick, to disarm the Jews, and implemented it for all people.

We must stop negotiating about freedom, and enjoy its sound more ;)
bmeRROzi_4k

Well unless you have relinquished your German citizenship then you must be still a citizen but yet you now lack a gun. How does that affect your manhood? Are you so insecure in your masculinity that you need to have a gun? It makes me wonder then how big an insecurity problem Drumpf has with his boasts of having bigger and better nuclear weapons than any one else! A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this!

schwab
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I have plenty of guns, it would be nice to add a Glock#18 to my collection.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 07:50 PM
I have plenty of guns, it would be nice to add a Glock#18 to my collection.

I have a replica Luger P08 which would now be illegal to buy in the United Kingdom even though it can fire absolutely nothing. I also have a blank firing revolver. This too would now be illegal to buy without it being painted orange.

Aptrgangr
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Well unless you have relinquished your German citizenship then you must be still a citizen
I am no citizen since no legal entity I could be a citizen of exists.

but yet you now lack a gun.
Let's put it this way: I would not bet on that :D

How does that affect your manhood?
It offends me as a man to have my fellow persons of the same sex turned into wimps and eunuchs, and the whole country into a huge cuckshed.

Are you so insecure in your masculinity that you need to have a gun?
I stand under my own jurisdiction and am responsible for my own safety, I decide on my own what I need, and what not - I am no longer the 15 years old teenager than can be attacked and bullied - a victim never again!

It makes me wonder then how big an insecurity problem Drumpf has with his boasts of having bigger and better nuclear weapons than any one else! A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this!
A psychoanalyst would find out it is perfectly normal for men to brag and boast about their big toys made out of steel, whether it is cars or these babies...

https://s15.directupload.net/images/181215/ma9mqxu9.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

I have a replica Luger P08 which would now be illegal to buy in the United Kingdom even though it can fire absolutely nothing. I also have a blank firing revolver. This too would now be illegal to buy without it being painted orange.
Wisdom of the day: Those having beaten their weapons into plowshares now plow for those having kept their weapons.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 09:25 PM
To put it bluntly, Krieger, only fools would ever compromise their rights away, not the least of those rights being the right to bear arms.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/96/e1/ab/96e1ab54ef7901b40329c3b8cc731fad.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 09:29 PM
I am no citizen since no legal entity I could be a citizen of exists.

Let's put it this way: I would not bet on that :D

It offends me as a man to have my fellow persons of the same sex turned into wimps and eunuchs, and the whole country into a huge cuckshed.

I stand under my own jurisdiction and am responsible for my own safety, I decide on my own what I need, and what not - I am no longer the 15 years old teenager than can be attacked and bullied - a victim never again!

A psychoanalyst would find out it is perfectly normal for men to brag and boast about their big toys made out of steel, whether it is cars or these babies...

https://s15.directupload.net/images/181215/ma9mqxu9.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

Wisdom of the day: Those having beaten their weapons into plowshares now plow for those having kept their weapons.

The Federal Republic of Germany is a legal entity. The argument that it isn't is based on wishful thinking and conspiracy theories worthy of the David Icke forum. Be careful about what you will admit to online as forums like this are monitored by the intelligence agencies.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 09:31 PM
To put it bluntly, Krieger, only fools would ever compromise their rights away, not the least of those rights being the right to bear arms.

Ok but then the problem is never solved and terrible massacres of innocents will continue. Sanity has to reign at some point.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Ok but then the problem is never solved and terrible massacres of innocents will continue. Sanity has to reign at some point.

It appears to me that your definition of "sanity" leads to political despotism. And since the prevalence of firearms is a reality, depriving law-abiding citizens of their right to bear arms will make them easy prey for violent criminals who care nothing about obeying gun control (people control) laws.

I am normally a peaceful man. But I am certainly no pacifist. Those who come for my firearms will get the bullets first. And this no idle threat made by someone hiding behind a keyboard.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 10:03 PM
It appears to me that your definition of "sanity" leads to political despotism. And since the prevalence of firearms is a reality, depriving law-abiding citizens of their right to bear arms will make them easy prey for violent criminals who care nothing about obeying gun control (people control) laws.

I am normally a peaceful man. But I am certainly no pacifist. Those who come for my firearms will get the bullets first. And this no idle threat made by someone hiding behind a keyboard.

Ok, I understand your position but what is the solution to the never ending escalation of gun violence in the USA?

Aptrgangr
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 10:21 PM
The Federal Republic of Germany is a legal entity.
Because you say so? Legality is based upon mutual recognition.

„Est igitur res publica res populi, populus autem non omnis hominum coetus quoquo modo congregatus, sed coetus multitudinis iuris consensu et utilitatis communione sociatus.“
– Marcus Tullius Cicero, De re publica, I, 39.

"Republic is a common good. People is not a random assembly of men, but that assembly of men that becomes a society through the recognition of a practical common law and a common purpose."

The FRG is a random assembly of whatever they identify with, there is no common law and neither a common purpose I share with it.
Citizen (Latin: civis) is defined as holder of sovereignty of a political entity such as a state/country, I hold none, therefor I am no citizen by definition. The last time there were citizens in Germany was when the independent Hanseatic and Free Imperial Cities existed. There still is the family coat of arms of my (maternal) family at the city gate of the former Free Imperial City of Ulm, there's also a family crypt, the family was part of the patrician council deciding about politics and economy, I think they oversaw the guild of the butchers and meat traders, therefor they were holders of sovereignty - nothing of this is true for me. Calling me a citizen or any other bourgeois title would be as valid as calling me the Emperor of China.

The argument that it isn't is based on wishful thinking and conspiracy theories worthy of the David Icke forum.
Says the one believing in all this Aryanist garbage?

Be careful about what you will admit to online as forums like this are monitored by the intelligence agencies.
I am good, no worries, they mainly hunt for siegheilers and dimwits posing with their rifles in Facebook group chats...

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Because you say so? Legality is based upon mutual recognition.

„Est igitur res publica res populi, populus autem non omnis hominum coetus quoquo modo congregatus, sed coetus multitudinis iuris consensu et utilitatis communione sociatus.“
– Marcus Tullius Cicero, De re publica, I, 39.

"Republic is a common good. People is not a random assembly of men, but that assembly of men that becomes a society through the recognition of a practical common law and a common purpose."

The FRG is a random assembly of whatever they identify with, there is no common law and neither a common purpose I share with it.
Citizen (Latin: civis) is defined as holder of sovereignty of a political entity such as a state/country, I hold none, therefor I am no citizen by definition. The last time there were citizens in Germany was when the independent Hanseatic and Free Imperial Cities existed. There still is the family coat of arms of my (maternal) family at the city gate of the former Free Imperial City of Ulm, there's also a family crypt, the family was part of the patrician council deciding about politics and economy, I think they oversaw the guild of the butchers and meat traders, therefor they were holders of sovereignty - nothing of this is true for me. Calling me a citizen or any other bourgeois title would be as valid as calling me the Emperor of China.

Says the one believing in all this Aryanist garbage?

I am good, no worries, they mainly hunt for siegheilers and dimwits posing with their rifles in Facebook group chats...

Strange, why are you using American English idioms in your posts?
I may not accept the legal constitution of the United Kingdom but that does not make it any less of a reality. You not acknowledging the legitimate authority of the Federal Republic in the scheme of things counts for nothing and will do you no good if you eventually end up in a court of law.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Ok, I understand your position but what is the solution to the never ending escalation of gun violence in the USA?

Frankly, I lean towards the 'conspiracy theory' about the MSM either wittingly or unwittingly (doubt the latter) either causing the alleged escalation in murders involving the use of firearms by dramatizing "gun violence" "active shooter" jargon (People violence in reality.). Weak-minded malcontents become excited by these news reports that use semantics to improve ratings.

Some of these perpetrators were previously programmed to do so by government operatives. More likely, in most cases, they're just mentally warped cause they never had a real man as a masculine role model (accountable father figure) in their obviously miserable lives. Many of these nut cases were/are not even able to possess firearms legally due to previous felony convictions or court adjudicated mental disorders, but still manage to obtain them by either using misappropriated firearms (via street dealers) or they manage to pass the FFL gun dealer screening by lying. (Still not an easy accomplishment).

As for gang-bangers blowing each other away, I hope they continue with this form of urban renewal as long as it doesn't involve collateral damage. Good riddance to all of them.

Aptrgangr
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Strange, why are you using American English idioms in your posts?
What's strange about it, and why does it matter anyway?

My English teacher in grammar school was from Pittsburgh, S Germany is the US-zone, forgotten?

I may not accept the legal constitution of the United Kingdom but that does not make it any less of a reality.
The British constitution is a card game.

You not acknowledging the legitimate authority of the Federal Republic in the scheme of things counts for nothing
and those brave French in their yellow wests also count for nothing, or what? - at one point a man must take a stand.

ZwMVMbmQBug

and will do you no good if you eventually end up in a court of law.

Likely, they are sour because I have no ID card, but they neither want to pay me the the 60€ it costs - so far my health insurance card was accepted as quasi ID.

SpearBrave
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 11:37 PM
What a interesting thread.

Has anybody here ever researched the origins of the Second Amendment to the US Constitution? Even better has anybody in this discussion researched the origins of the US Constitution? Those opposed to gun ownership would you please get back to us after you have researched the historical facts about bearing arms by free men, after that I will point you in the direction of who is supposed to be true Americans.

We as true Americans have the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from tyranny of any government including and especially our own.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 11:42 PM
What a interesting thread.

Has anybody here ever researched the origins of the Second Amendment to the US Constitution? Even better has anybody in this discussion researched the origins of the US Constitution? Those opposed to gun ownership would you please get back to us after you have researched the historical facts about bearing arms by free men, after that I will point you in the direction of who is supposed to be true Americans.

We as true Americans have the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from tyranny of any government including and especially our own.

I understand your stance. It is obvious that you feel passionately about this but how are you proposing that the epidemic of gun massacres be curtailed?

SpearBrave
Sunday, December 16th, 2018, 12:09 AM
I understand your stance. It is obvious that you feel passionately about this but how are you proposing that the epidemic of gun massacres be curtailed?

I don't view this as an epidemic problem, I know to some this will sound harsh but I view school shootings as collateral damage in order to retain our rights. Besides if you really want to curtail mass shootings stop shouting the names of the shooters in the media, at the very least these sick individuals are committing these acts as a way to gain attention and fame. Funny, as I wright this I can't remember a single shooters name.

Herr Rentz
Sunday, December 16th, 2018, 01:36 AM
Men insecure in their masculinity about owning, carrying, or using firearms is always brought up by the gun control advocates who would do nothing to defend their lives or the lives of their loved ones. Those who would choose inaction, passing responsibility to another party or entity, or who are afraid of inanimate objects eventually try to make this point during a debate on gun control, or more precisely, people control.

It is very clear on this side of the Atlantic that many people choose to be responsible for their own well being and safety as well as that of their loved ones. Many people refuse to accept this responsibility and will do nothing to save themselves or their family.

You Herr Krieger, have with remarkable clarity throughout this thread, placed yourself in this group.

The 1.3 guns for every citizen of this country is taken way out of context. Many hunters and collectors have vast collections of firearms. So many in fact, some could open a gun shop with what they have collected over the years. Many firearm owners have firearms that are never fired, let alone even loaded or taken out of their cases. Some are investments, some just serve their owners pleasure of having a finely machined and finished firearm. Many also have important historical significance.

Hunters may have up to ten or twelve different hunting rifles depending upon the game to be taken, or terrain to be hunted.

I have a collection of twelve handguns each fulfilling a different purpose or a spot in my collection. I have one military semi-automatic rifle. It fulfills two purposes and I have no need for any other rifles as I do not hunt. I'm not at all against it, I just find it a pain in the ass.

Not one of my handguns has ever loaded or fired itself, nor has it ever tried to escape from its case and go on a shooting rampage.

Astragoth
Sunday, December 16th, 2018, 06:55 AM
You keep on going on and on about gun massacres. Maybe if they stopped giving out SSRI's like candy there wouldn't be so many. Never mind there's the suspicious timing of many of them. Americans will not give up our guns.
We remember what happened in Russia when they gave up their guns.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, December 16th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Men insecure in their masculinity about owning, carrying, or using firearms is always brought up by the gun control advocates who would do nothing to defend their lives or the lives of their loved ones. Those who would choose inaction, passing responsibility to another party or entity, or who are afraid of inanimate objects eventually try to make this point during a debate on gun control, or more precisely, people control.

It is very clear on this side of the Atlantic that many people choose to be responsible for their own well being and safety as well as that of their loved ones. Many people refuse to accept this responsibility and will do nothing to save themselves or their family.

You Herr Krieger, have with remarkable clarity throughout this thread, placed yourself in this group.

The 1.3 guns for every citizen of this country is taken way out of context. Many hunters and collectors have vast collections of firearms. So many in fact, some could open a gun shop with what they have collected over the years. Many firearm owners have firearms that are never fired, let alone even loaded or taken out of their cases. Some are investments, some just serve their owners pleasure of having a finely machined and finished firearm. Many also have important historical significance.

Hunters may have up to ten or twelve different hunting rifles depending upon the game to be taken, or terrain to be hunted.

I have a collection of twelve handguns each fulfilling a different purpose or a spot in my collection. I have one military semi-automatic rifle. It fulfills two purposes and I have no need for any other rifles as I do not hunt. I'm not at all against it, I just find it a pain in the ass.

Not one of my handguns has ever loaded or fired itself, nor has it ever tried to escape from its case and go on a shooting rampage.

Herr Rentz I fully realise that no one on this forum is likely to commit any kind of atrocity and I also understand that in North America you have a totally different society and mindset to the 'Old World'. I believe that this is due mainly to the fact that the USA and Canada are very new frontier countries built from conquest and that the 'wild west' is not that long ago. However you must surely concede that there is a terrible problem with both gun massacres and other gun related crime. If guns were taken out of circulation, limited and/or confined to gun clubs then this would help to alleviate the matter. I take the point about the need to defend oneself and this applies to us all. However the fact that you would need a gun to do this speaks volumes about the chaotic and extremely violent nature of North American society. Thankfully I live in a country where an indestructible self defence umbrella is the only self defence weapon that I am ever likely to need. We can use lethal force to defend ourselves in England but it always must be a LAST resort, not a first resort.

You keep on going on and on about gun massacres. Maybe if they stopped giving out SSRI's like candy there wouldn't be so many. Never mind there's the suspicious timing of many of them. Americans will not give up our guns.

You have made a good point about the over prescription of anti-depressants and anti-psychotic medication: another problem which is plaguing the USA and there may very well be a link to this and gun atrocities. However do you not concede that if guns were not in circulation to the same extent and more thorough checks were carried out on gun owners that this may help to alleviate the problem? Often assault rifles are used to commit gun massacres so I have to ask the question, why would a civilian need such a weapon? It is unnecessary for hunting, sport or self defence so why have one?

Spearbrave

I don't view this as an epidemic problem, I know to some this will sound harsh but I view school shootings as collateral damage in order to retain our rights. Besides if you really want to curtail mass shootings stop shouting the names of the shooters in the media, at the very least these sick individuals are committing these acts as a way to gain attention and fame. Funny, as I wright this I can't remember a single shooters name.

That is a good point. However if the media did not report the details people would accuse them of 'covering up'. However some of the shooters do appear to be motivated by the desire to be infamous, to be known and remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 02:20 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d8/08/ec/d808ec4a4414ffe4387df020dcbb6637.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 09:36 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d8/08/ec/d808ec4a4414ffe4387df020dcbb6637.jpg

Then clearly more drastic measures are called for and your government needs to follow the example of the United Kingdom where gun massacres are practically unheard of. Basically you all need to grow up, act responsibly and get rid of your dangerous toys.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 03:28 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/4a/0b/af4a0b7224c29afd57c20a908e2aeafd.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 04:42 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/4a/0b/af4a0b7224c29afd57c20a908e2aeafd.jpg

Gareth do all your replies have to be in picture form?
Most people cannot be trusted Gareth because most people from my experience of 6 decades on this planet are in fact stupid. This is one of the reasons why the universal franchise is such a bad idea. It is assumed that everyone has a certain minimum of intelligence. Likewise with gun laws; far better to assume that the majority ARE stupid and take their guns away. Have a system like we have in England where more detailed checks are carried out on applicants and there are conditions regarding how and where firearms are stored. Give up your guns and collectively you will be safer.

A step in the right direction: http://en.mercopress.com/2018/12/19/trump-administration-bans-bump-stocks-that-can-turn-rifles-into-machine-guns

The Trump administration has banned the use of bump stocks, devices that let rifles fire like machine guns, after promising to do so earlier this year. The final date to destroy or turn in the devices is 21 March, said White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. The push to ban bump stocks followed the deadly mass shootings in Las Vegas in October 2017 and Parkland, Florida in February.Pro-gun advocates have said they are prepared to fight the rule in court. Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker signed the new regulation on Tuesday, and it is expected to be published in the Federal Register on Friday.Bump stocks, or slide fire adapters, allow semi-automatic rifles to fire at a high rate, similar to a machine gun, but can be obtained without the extensive background checks required of purchasing automatic weapons.

velvet
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Herr Rentz I fully realise that no one on this forum is likely to commit any kind of atrocity and I also understand that in North America you have a totally different society and mindset to the 'Old World'. I believe that this is due mainly to the fact that the USA and Canada are very new frontier countries built from conquest and that the 'wild west' is not that long ago. However you must surely concede that there is a terrible problem with both gun massacres and other gun related crime. If guns were taken out of circulation, limited and/or confined to gun clubs then this would help to alleviate the matter.

I dont think that there is a direct correlation.

Keep in mind that people who go on a killing spree are mentally deranged and/or have some kind of motive to do so. They dont go on a killing spree because they have a gun (otherwise America had never made it through the pioneer phase because everyone had shot everyone just because they could, this wasnt the case however).

And these deranged people would get hold of guns even with stricter gun laws in place.

Look at Germany, we have a (or many) murder(s) now every day. Of course, there's no shooting. Deranged, aggressive "men" who want to kill just use a knife, or even axe and hack tourists to pieces in a train, something you can buy even in supermarkets. Instead of shooting sprees, they go on a stabbing spree, just the other day a man stabbed down randomly several people, and the next day another man stabbed down random people in another town. Did you hear of that? No.

Actually I wished it was guns, but because this is a "silent" crime, even people just 50m away from the scene arent aware of what's happening, and medias dont report it (at best in the 'local' part of a 'local' newspaper, but rarely to a wider audience) because it's usually immigrants (and I dont even start with the Rape Jihad which is in full swing, while our govt likes it to even limit possession of tear gas for that you now need a "small weapon licence"). If it were guns, like the shooting spree in France, too many people would have heard it and it cannot be ignored.

Beside of all this I do think that we Europeans, due to these weird weapon laws, have in turn an unhealthy relation or approach to weapons in general. We have been "teached" to fear weapons instead of the people who hold and (ab)use them. It's people however who shoot or kill with whatever means, not the weapons.

On the other hand, people who experienced some kind of trauma (being attacked or subjected to violence), specially women, are being advised to learn a fighting sport to promote self-confidence. If people, all people and already kids would learn that on a standard basis and also were teached responsibility in and through carrying, owning, handling guns, in general if our societies would promote self-confidence over "externalized insurances", we wouldnt be such weaklings. In order to say "stop" to something, you need the means to enforce this "stop" if necessary. We are not teached that anymore. Sadly.

Astragoth
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Gareth do all your replies have to be in picture form?

Why not they are accurate and to the point.

Herr Rentz
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 10:46 PM
No one is going to change anyone's opinion in this thread.

Europeans and many Americans alike have been endoctrinated to fear inanimate objects, vilify them, pass more and more useless laws against them that do no good at all, while all the time forgetting about the criminal that uses these tools to commit crimes.

Under this guise we should be outlawing knives, vehicles, alcohol, drugs (oh, I forgot, most are already outlawed or require a prescription for use). What about bombs and bomb making ingredients? Shouldn't these be outlawed and removed from society along with the rest of these tools that are used for murder and mayhem?

Þoreiðar
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Nevermind firearms. I want a cannon!

2eV8N0bUzA0

Gareth Lee Hunter
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 12:29 AM
More fun with a big gun: :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwGOYtyZRSs

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 09:52 AM
More fun with a big gun: :)

Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13, AV)

SpearBrave
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Most people cannot be trusted Gareth because most people from my experience of 6 decades on this planet are in fact stupid. This is one of the reasons why the universal franchise is such a bad idea. It is assumed that everyone has a certain minimum of intelligence. Likewise with gun laws; far better to assume that the majority ARE stupid and take their guns away. Have a system like we have in England where more detailed checks are carried out on applicants and there are conditions regarding how and where firearms are stored. Give up your guns and collectively you will be safer.

I am very glad you posted the above, as it is an astonishing example of the arrogant leftist mindset. I as a free Germanic man are going to tell you and your ilk that you do not know better than us. We have guns in America to protect ourselves from exactly the kind of hatred and discontent towards humans that you spewed above. If that does not make my stance any clearer I will give up my guns, bullets first of course.

Men that are free are only are free as long as we have the means to take that freedom and protect it.

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 11:36 AM
I am very glad you posted the above, as it is an astonishing example of the arrogant leftist mindset. I as a free Germanic man are going to tell you and your ilk that you do not know better than us. We have guns in America to protect ourselves from exactly the kind of hatred and discontent towards humans that you spewed above. If that does not make my stance any clearer I will give up my guns, bullets first of course.

Men that are free are only are free as long as we have the means to take that freedom and protect it.

With respect here in England we do "know better" because we do not have a problem with gun crime. The reasons for this are obvious-less guns in circulation and more stringent checks and regulations.
I judge humanity according to its actions. You need to be honest with yourself. Look around you, what do you see? For the most part useless eaters and beasts on two legs. Do not make a god out of man. See man for what he is-just another part of the ecology of the earth who can and probably will go the way of the dinosaurs. But on this occasion unlike the dinosaurs it will be man's fault and man's stupidity which will be the cause of his demise.
So I ask again why permit the masses to be armed?

Herr Rentz
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 11:58 AM
To defend against those who would take your life.

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 12:01 PM

We do not need guns to defend ourselves here in England. If you did not have so many guns and so many psychopaths owning guns then you would not need them either.

Astragoth
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 01:03 PM
We do not need guns to defend ourselves here in England. If you did not have so many guns and so many psychopaths owning guns then you would not need them either.
Yes because like other places that have banned guns (like chimpcago) Londonistan is such a safe place.
All banning guns does is take them away from white people.

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Yes because like other places that have banned guns (like chimpcago) Londonistan is such a safe place.
All banning guns does is take them away from white people.

I do not live in London and neither do approximately 90% of the population of the United Kingdom. It is very difficult to commit a mass atrocity with a bread knife! Do pay attention: this thread is about the out of control gun situation in the USA. Please confine your remarks to ON-topic issues!

Gareth Lee Hunter
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13, AV)

No-one is being murdered in either of the videos depicting the peaceful demonstrations involving mainly historical artillery pieces, which, BTW, was my military MOS.

Over the years I have performed extensive external ballistic and terminal ballistic tests with various brands, and calibers of rifle and handgun ammo using various testing mediums. This was all accomplished at safe and legal firing ranges. No-one ever dies during our tactical practice sessions either... Safety and proficiency are synonymous.

There are two distinct kinds of people. Those who subjugate (subjects) themselves to the protection and nurturing of the authoritarian state. And then there are citizens (free to choose their own way) of a Constitutional Republic (not democracy) where elected representatives are strictly limited by due process from violating the inalienable rights of those they work for, regardless of the "good intentions" that provoke an emotional response from the majority, because the BOR protects individual interests from being trampled by the legally enforced opinions of a majority.

I like the color blue, for example. But, suppose most people prefer the color red. So, in a democracy, I could be prevented from actually displaying the color blue. In a Constitutional Republic I can't rightfully be, because that would violate my right to individual freedom of expression.

In a Republic each individual citizen is responsible for their own conduct. When someone misuses a firearm, they alone are held responsible for their bad conduct, not the firearm, ammo, accessories, licensed gun dealers, or other gun owners.

I am very glad I reside in a nation where I'm free to make my own way without having to bend over for those in charge of pushing papers to maintain the infrastructure and are not in a position to tell me how to live my life as I choose to live it.

BTW, I never claimed to be particularly fond of President Trump. So spare me your incessant denigration of his character, because I just don't care one way or the other how you feel about that successful businessman in the White House. :P

SpearBrave
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 03:28 PM

….and your freedom.

With respect here in England we do "know better" because we do not have a problem with gun crime. The reasons for this are obvious-less guns in circulation and more stringent checks and regulations.

Are you saying there is no crime in England?

The reason for the population to be armed is not about crime, its about preventing tyranny from a government. All other roles firearms play are sidelined compared to this reason.

I judge humanity according to its actions. You need to be honest with yourself. Look around you, what do you see? For the most part useless eaters and beasts on two legs. Do not make a god out of man. See man for what he is-just another part of the ecology of the earth who can and probably will go the way of the dinosaurs. But on this occasion unlike the dinosaurs it will be man's fault and man's stupidity which will be the cause of his demise.
So I ask again why permit the masses to be armed?

You are not the judge of humanity, it judges you. I see my fellow Germanic men no differently than I see myself.

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 05:18 PM
….and your freedom.
Are you saying there is no crime in England?
The reason for the population to be armed is not about crime, its about preventing tyranny from a government. All other roles firearms play are sidelined compared to this reason.
You are not the judge of humanity, it judges you. I see my fellow Germanic men no differently than I see myself.

Spear Brave, we are not discussing crime generally but atrocities and murders committed via the use of firearms. This is not a problem in England or the rest of the United Kingdom.
However whilst we are on the subject of crime I would like to compare some statistical information from the USA and the United Kingdom. The murder rate in 2018 in the USA is 5.35 per 100,000 inhabitants, the highest in the 'western' world. By comparison the murder rate in the United Kingdom in 2018 is 1.20 per 100,000. In England and Wales this is 1.22 per 100,000. Indeed the United Kingdom has one of the lowest murder rates in northern Europe. What does that tell you Spear Brave?
For some unaccountable reasons Americans commit more than 4 times the number of murders than English people. Why? Why is there so much violence? This is surely a cultural problem as the USA's history only goes back a couple of hundred years and it was built upon violence. This in my opinion has resulted in an obsession with violence which not only occurs in everyday real life but is a dominant theme in American films. These films along with violent video games in turn feed the obsession to the extent that it has produced a collective addiction, a pathology. Please read this article; it is absolutely fascinating: http://www.medialit.org/reading-room/addicted-violence-has-american-dream-become-nightmare
Why the obsession with a government likely to introduce 'tyranny'? I suspect that once again this goes back to the founding of the USA and the perception that it was somehow subject to 'tyranny' by the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and the consequent War of Independence. You need to put all these fears behind you for that imagined tyranny was over 242 years ago!
I am a man and like all men I have a brain and one of the main functions of the brain is to make decisions and choices based upon what? JUDGEMENT! That faculty of the brain which the vast majority of two legged beasts have neglected to use and thus has become atrophied in the vast majority of people. This is why democracy has never worked, certainly not a democracy built upon a 'universal franchise' where every person above a certain age is deemed to be intelligent enough to exercise that franchise wisely! How this can be done at the age of say 18 is beyond my understanding!
Far better it is to be governed by a council of wise elders, bred from a specific caste with the necessary intelligence to govern wisely. Allow the masses to involve themselves in politics and you get the current political cesspit of the 'western' world. Just ensure that they are fed and watered and have shelter and that should be sufficient for most people. It is asking for trouble if you ask them to make political choices for the majority are governed still by base instincts. This is in the very nature of the Underman.

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 05:30 PM
No-one is being murdered in either of the videos depicting the peaceful demonstrations involving mainly historical artillery pieces, which, BTW, was my military MOS.

Over the years I have performed extensive external ballistic and terminal ballistic tests with various brands, and calibers of rifle and handgun ammo using various testing mediums. This was all accomplished at safe and legal firing ranges. No-one ever dies during our tactical practice sessions either... Safety and proficiency are synonymous.

There are two distinct kinds of people. Those who subjugate (subjects) themselves to the protection and nurturing of the authoritarian state. And then there are citizens (free to choose their own way) of a Constitutional Republic (not democracy) where elected representatives are strictly limited by due process from violating the inalienable rights of those they work for, regardless of the "good intentions" that provoke an emotional response from the majority, because the BOR protects individual interests from being trampled by the legally enforced opinions of a majority.

I like the color blue, for example. But, suppose most people prefer the color red. So, in a democracy, I could be prevented from actually displaying the color blue. In a Constitutional Republic I can't rightfully be, because that would violate my right to individual freedom of expression.

In a Republic each individual citizen is responsible for their own conduct. When someone misuses a firearm, they alone are held responsible for their bad conduct, not the firearm, ammo, accessories, licensed gun dealers, or other gun owners.

I am very glad I reside in a nation where I'm free to make my own way without having to bend over for those in charge of pushing papers to maintain the infrastructure and are not in a position to tell me how to live my life as I choose to live it.

BTW, I never claimed to be particularly fond of President Trump. So spare me your incessant denigration of his character, because I just don't care one way or the other how you feel about that successful businessman in the White House. :P

Gareth guns have been made for one purpose and one purpose only: to kill living beings whether they be humans or other species of animals. I take the point about guns being in a sense 'neutral' and you are right; people should be accountable for their own actions. However Gareth everyday events do tell us that the vast majority of people, unlike you or I are in effect stupid and most are governed by their basest instincts. These people should not have access to firearms but in practice they do. In the United Kingdom we have the most stringent gun laws and there are far less guns in circulation. We also have one of the lowest murder rates in the 'western' world. You (the collective 'you') could learn from that example if you would but take advice from a culture which is far older than your own. However that takes humility.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 07:13 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c1/5e/9c/c15e9cb6ca7c46904b1df2f45192e43a.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 07:22 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c1/83/c5/c183c5f8457953af15d3be845e862b61.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Thursday, December 20th, 2018, 07:28 PM
https://tse1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP._Dy7J5Ox9jFdbfuzAu97OgHaHa&pid=Api&w=600&h=600&rs=1&p=0

Æmeric
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 01:54 AM
Spear Brave, we are not discussing crime generally but atrocities and murders committed via the use of firearms. This is not a problem in England or the rest of the United Kingdom.
However whilst we are on the subject of crime I would like to compare some statistical information from the USA and the United Kingdom. The murder rate in 2018 in the USA is 5.35 per 100,000 inhabitants, the highest in the 'western' world. By comparison the murder rate in the United Kingdom in 2018 is 1.20 per 100,000. In England and Wales this is 1.22 per 100,000. Indeed the United Kingdom has one of the lowest murder rates in northern Europe. What does that tell you Spear Brave?
For some unaccountable reasons Americans commit more than 4 times the number of murders than English people. Why? Why is there so much violence? This is surely a cultural problem as the USA's history only goes back a couple of hundred years and it was built upon violence. This in my opinion has resulted in an obsession with violence which not only occurs in everyday real life but is a dominant theme in American films. These films along with violent video games in turn feed the obsession to the extent that it has produced a collective addiction, a pathology. Please read this article; it is absolutely fascinating: http://www.medialit.org/reading-room/addicted-violence-has-american-dream-become-nightmare
This has already been explained in many threads; Gun violence (in America) is typically a Negro problem. Mass shootings by mentally disturbed Whites get the media attention but for every person killed by one of these mass shooters at least 500 hundred are killed in random shootings by Negro criminals or Hispanic gangs like MS-13. Take away our (law-abiding Whites) guns and is to stop Negro & Hispanic criminals from going into White communities & committing the kind of terror they commit on each other? The police? If the government ever did manage to confiscate guns (from Whitey) their next priority would be enacting UK/EU hate crimes against speech.

@Wuotans Krieger; Why are you so concerned about an issue that mainly affects minorities? Did you know that an overwhelming majority of Negroes are in favor of gun control? Not because they would turn in their guns (or would stop shooting each other) but because it would leave Whitey defenseless.

SpearBrave
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 02:09 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c1/83/c5/c183c5f8457953af15d3be845e862b61.jpg

Couple of things wrong with this meme, besides it coming from the leftist group "occupy".

A trained militia man could shoot his musket up to three times a minute. The rate of fire for a AR15 is about 45 per minute with reasonable accuracy. Besides when it comes to small arms the people should be equally armed as the government. I see now why leftists lose meme wars, as their memes are not based in reality.

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 09:42 AM
This has already been explained in many threads; Gun violence (in America) is typically a Negro problem. Mass shootings by mentally disturbed Whites get the media attention but for every person killed by one of these mass shooters at least 500 hundred are killed in random shootings by Negro criminals or Hispanic gangs like MS-13. Take away our (law-abiding Whites) guns and is to stop Negro & Hispanic criminals from going into White communities & committing the kind of terror they commit on each other? The police? If the government ever did manage to confiscate guns (from Whitey) their next priority would be enacting UK/EU hate crimes against speech.

@Wuotans Krieger; Why are you so concerned about an issue that mainly affects minorities? Did you know that an overwhelming majority of Negroes are in favor of gun control? Not because they would turn in their guns (or would stop shooting each other) but because it would leave Whitey defenseless.

We are discussing the gun problem in the USA and how it should be addressed. I do not see this as primarily a race issue as all races commit crime and all races use guns to commit crime. Instead we need to focus on suggesting potential solutions and then analyse their likely effectiveness.
The race problem exists because American plantation owners imported slaves. You now have to deal with the karmic effects of your ancestors' actions instead of constantly blaming the descendants of those slaves for their undoubted sense of alienation and injustice. You also need to stop playing the victim card. At the moment people of your race still hold the reins of power although they are mightily misusing that power, especially Drumpf.
Now what are YOUR suggestions as to how this problem be tackled or are you just going to bury your head in the sand and adopt a siege mentality?

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 09:52 AM
Couple of things wrong with this meme, besides it coming from the leftist group "occupy".

A trained militia man could shoot his musket up to three times a minute. The rate of fire for a AR15 is about 45 per minute with reasonable accuracy. Besides when it comes to small arms the people should be equally armed as the government. I see now why leftists lose meme wars, as their memes are not based in reality.

The Occupy initiative was an excellent one for it challenged capitalism which we all know is predominately Jewish and harms not only our peoples but all races. Your use of the term 'leftist' is meaningless. Are you aware that National Socialism can be regarded as a 'left wing' philosophy? See my informative article http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2018/10/national-socialism-left-wing-movement.html
As a National Socialist I am thus 'leftist'. I seek the overthrow of the 'elite', capitalism and the current world order. I do not seek to 'conserve' the current system as a 'right wing' orientated person would, but overthrow it. So where do you stand in the light of this left-right spectrum?
I will have to accept your point about the speed of a 'trained militia man' in reloading his musket as I am not obsessed with guns but you are missing the point of the meme entirely. Your constitution is in need of urgent revision: it is out of date and parts of it are no longer relevant for the 21st century.

SpearBrave
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 10:55 AM
The Occupy initiative was an excellent one for it challenged capitalism which we all know is predominately Jewish and harms not only our peoples but all races. Your use of the term 'leftist' is meaningless. Are you aware that National Socialism can be regarded as a 'left wing' philosophy? See my informative article http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2018/10/national-socialism-left-wing-movement.html
As a National Socialist I am thus 'leftist'. I seek the overthrow of the 'elite', capitalism and the current world order. I do not seek to 'conserve' the current system as a 'right wing' orientated person would, but overthrow it. So where do you stand in the light of this left-right spectrum?

The Occupy movement is marxist based and very steeped in jewish marxism, in fact George Soros funds the occupy movement and it is a tool for the globalist and therefor the opposite of any form of nationalism, including National Socialism.

National Socialism is a German idea for Germany, while it has good ideas that would work for Germany it is not good for America.

I will have to accept your point about the speed of a 'trained militia man' in reloading his musket as I am not obsessed with guns but you are missing the point of the meme entirely. Your constitution is in need of urgent revision: it is out of date and parts of it are no longer relevant for the 21st century.

It has no point if it is built on falsehoods.

The United States is a nation of laws, those laws are put in place to protect the citizens from the government. You do not revise laws as you would therefor have no principle of being a nation of laws. I am really failing to see your passion about disarming Americans as you are British.

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 11:13 AM
The Occupy movement is marxist based and very steeped in jewish marxism, in fact George Soros funds the occupy movement and it is a tool for the globalist and therefor the opposite of any form of nationalism, including National Socialism.

National Socialism is a German idea for Germany, while it has good ideas that would work for Germany it is not good for America.

It has no point if it is built on falsehoods.

The United States is a nation of laws, those laws are put in place to protect the citizens from the government. You do not revise laws as you would therefor have no principle of being a nation of laws. I am really failing to see your passion about disarming Americans as you are British.

There is no hard evidence that Soros has funded the Occupy movement and even if he did I do not regard that as a problem. ANYTHING which causes the collapse of capitalism has my support!
National Socialism predates the Third Reich and predates Hitler. It is Mother Nature in operation. An example of an early historical National Socialist society is ancient Sparta. Its principles can be applied to all countries, all races and all species of sentient beings.
I pity a country that has to have laws to 'protect' itself against its own political representatives! That tells me that there is either something drastically wrong with your political system or there is a mass psychosis in operation.
'British' is a political designation which as a Wodenist I reject. The only 'British' part of my ancestry is the fact that I am 1/8 Cymri. No ethnic Nationalist uses that term.
You clearly need my help-you need any outside help as your society is trapped in a never ending vortex of gun violence and I am still waiting for solutions from you! Thus far all I have heard from you is negativity and NO constructive ideas! Put your thinking cap on!

SpearBrave
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 12:06 PM
There is no hard evidence that Soros has funded the Occupy movement and even if he did I do not regard that as a problem. ANYTHING which causes the collapse of capitalism has my support!
National Socialism predates the Third Reich and predates Hitler. It is Mother Nature in operation. An example of an early historical National Socialist society is ancient Sparta. Its principles can be applied to all countries, all races and all species of sentient beings.

please stay on topic, as this does seem to be your motive.

National Socialism is the total opposite of marxism, and the occupy movement is marxist. You are not National Socialist given your posting record here.

I pity a country that has to have laws to 'protect' itself against its own political representatives! That tells me that there is either something drastically wrong with your political system or there is a mass psychosis in operation.
'British' is a political designation which as a Wodenist I reject. The only 'British' part of my ancestry is the fact that I am 1/8 Cymri. No ethnic Nationalist uses that term.
You clearly need my help-you need any outside help as your society is trapped in a never ending vortex of gun violence and I am still waiting for solutions from you! Thus far all I have heard from you is negativity and NO constructive ideas! Put your thinking cap on!

I you are so correct in your views, why is it in the areas with the least amount gun restrictions have the lowest crime rates?

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 12:28 PM
please stay on topic, as this does seem to be your motive.

National Socialism is the total opposite of marxism, and the occupy movement is marxist. You are not National Socialist given your posting record here.

I you are so correct in your views, why is it in the areas with the least amount gun restrictions have the lowest crime rates?

I am 'on topic'-it is YOU who brought up the issue of the Occupy campaign, not me!
National Socialism if you had bothered to read my informative article is a 'left-wing' movement. It is revolutionary, socialist and anti-capitalist. It is not built upon Marxism for National Socialism existed centuries ago, an example of which is ancient Sparta which I note that you have neglected to comment upon.
In WHAT way am I not National Socialist on the basis of my posting record? You need to explain yourself as I take that as a personal criticism.
Again you offer no potential solutions or suggestions, only negativity and a burying of one's head in the sand attitude.

SpearBrave
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 01:21 PM
I am 'on topic'-it is YOU who brought up the issue of the Occupy campaign, not me!
National Socialism if you had bothered to read my informative article is a 'left-wing' movement. It is revolutionary, socialist and anti-capitalist. It is not built upon Marxism for National Socialism existed centuries ago, an example of which is ancient Sparta which I note that you have neglected to comment upon.
In WHAT way am I not National Socialist on the basis of my posting record? You need to explain yourself as I take that as a personal criticism.
Again you offer no potential solutions or suggestions, only negativity and a burying of one's head in the sand attitude.

My grandfather was National Socialist, as well as my uncles, I still have all their party pins except one. ;) Funny they all believed in private firearms ownership.

Despite what you ever believe capitalism is as old as man, it is a exchange of goods and services, but we have debated this many times here already, please feel free to look those threads up.

Yes, it was meant as personal criticism as you have in the past few weeks posted views that marxist share, lets see here you are a admitted pacifist, you believe Americans "stole" this nation from the injuns, and you propose a very marxist view about gun laws without even bothering to research where the idea of armed citizens even came from. When confronted with facts and statistics you just parrot the false marxist talking points. Yes, it was you who posted the meme from the occupy movement, further you actually supported their views. The big question is still to be answered, why are you as a British citizen so concerned with American gun laws? Other than the obvious which is to troll with your marxist world views.

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 01:47 PM
My grandfather was National Socialist, as well as my uncles, I still have all their party pins except one. ;) Funny they all believed in private firearms ownership.

Despite what you ever believe capitalism is as old as man, it is a exchange of goods and services, but we have debated this many times here already, please feel free to look those threads up.

Yes, it was meant as personal criticism as you have in the past few weeks posted views that marxist share, lets see here you are a admitted pacifist, you believe Americans "stole" this nation from the injuns, and you propose a very marxist view about gun laws without even bothering to research where the idea of armed citizens even came from. When confronted with facts and statistics you just parrot the false marxist talking points. Yes, it was you who posted the meme from the occupy movement, further you actually supported their views. The big question is still to be answered, why are you as a British citizen so concerned with American gun laws? Other than the obvious which is to troll with your marxist world views.

Regardless of your uncles' views on the ownership of firearms they did not live in a country that had the highest murder rate in the 'western' world and rampant gun violence and massacres of schoolchildren!
Exchange of goods and services is one thing but it depends on what scale we are talking about. We live in a world of global corporations who buy governments and dictate government policy. They enslave their workers and actively work for mass immigration. This is the ugly and unacceptable face of global capitalism. Surely we are in agreement on that point?
I am concerned with US gun laws because I am tired of being confronted with the images of grieving parents every week on my television. SOMEBODY needs to care enough to do something about it! THAT does not make me a 'Marxist'. The Third Reich by the way did have strict gun laws. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_argument

Æmeric
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 02:42 PM
The race problem exists because American plantation owners imported slaves. You now have to deal with the karmic effects of your ancestors' actions instead of constantly blaming the descendants of those slaves for their undoubted sense of alienation and injustice. You also need to stop playing the victim card. At the moment people of your race still hold the reins of power although they are mightily misusing that power, especially Drumpf.
Fact; Most slaves imported into what became the US arrived during the colonial era, under British rule. On British ships. The US Constitution gave Congress the authority to ban the importation of slaves after January 1, 1808 which is what the Congress did. Even before that it was illegal for Americans or American ships to participate in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

I guess the current problems with Third World (New Commonwealth) immigration into the UK is just the karmic retribution for your ancestors participation in the slave trade, the opium trade (for which Britain went to war with China to force the Chinese to allow the import of this deadly drug), the colonization of India & wide tracks of Africa.

Now what are YOUR suggestions as to how this problem be tackled or are you just going to bury your head in the sand and adopt a siege mentality?I advocate resettlement in Africa. And since the British caused this problem they should pay for it.;)

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 04:43 PM
Fact; Most slaves imported into what became the US arrived during the colonial era, under British rule. On British ships. The US Constitution gave Congress the authority to ban the importation of slaves after January 1, 1808 which is what the Congress did. Even before that it was illegal for Americans or American ships to participate in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
I advocate resettlement in Africa. And since the British caused this problem they should pay for it.;)

I am not an American and I have no American ancestors. I do not know anything about your ancestors or how far back you can trace your ancestry in the USA. It may for all I know be very recent like your president Drumpf. Be that as it may the slaves were imported into North America by AMERICAN colonialists. Slavery was not prohibited until 1865 with the Third Amendment to your constitution. That is a whole 89 years after American independence. You fail to mention that very inconvenient little fact. Although Congress prohibited the importation of slaves in 1808 it still went on illegally and one of the causes of the American Civil War was the continuation of slavery in what became the Confederacy. Blacks were not granted any equality before the law until the Civil Rights Act in 1964-a whole 188 years after American independence-another inconvenient fact that you fail to mention. The USA was built therefore upon slavery-THAT benefitted my ancestors not one jot!
As far as 'resettlement' is concerned, what gives YOU the right to determine who lives and who doesn't live in the USA? The majority of blacks have pedigrees at least as long if not longer than yours in the USA so what gives YOU any special privileges in this matter? Perhaps you should ask the natives of the USA what they think first?
But just to entertain your unworkable idea, as Africa is a continent consisting of sovereign nation states how on earth are you going to:
1. Determine the ancestry of individuals particularly as Africa had no nation states at the time of their ancestors' importation?
2. Persuade the aforementioned sovereign states to accept your cast offs?
My paternal ancestors had nothing to do with the slave trade. They are a mix of gentry, yeomen, husbandmen, fisherman and weavers. All my maternal ancestors were German. As far as I know my gentlemen ancestors had no black slaves and had nothing to do with the slave trade so over to you!

I guess the current problems with Third World (New Commonwealth) immigration into the UK is just the karmic retribution for your ancestors participation in the slave trade, the opium trade (for which Britain went to war with China to force the Chinese to allow the import of this deadly drug), the colonization of India & wide tracks of Africa.

Most immigrants into the United Kingdom are NOT from the Commonwealth (former British Empire) but be that as it may I have consistently argued against and condemned consistently slavery and empire of ANY kind so stop introducing strawman arguments!

velvet
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 06:03 PM

Which is not entirely true. It's not that GB didnt experience any mass shootings.

-Barry Williams Killing Spree: 5 dead, 7 wounded
-Hungerford Massacre: 17 dead
-Dunblane Massacre: 18 dead
-Cumbria Shooting: 13 dead, 11 wounded
....etc

And in the absense of firearms, people revert to bombs.
-Aldershot bombing: 7 dead
-Coach bombing on army soldiers: 12 dead
-Guildford pub: 21 dead
-Hyde Park/Regents Park: 11 dead
-Harrods bombing: 6 dead
-Brighton Hotel: 5 dead
-Omagh bombing: 29 dead
...etc

Plus the "imported" terrorism like the London bombings 2005 (52 dead), Manchester Arena 2017 (22 dead), or killing sprees with cars like Westminster 2017 (5 dead).

And the last sort of crime/terror/killing sprees by "domestic" foreigners is rapidly increasing.

The difference in crime rates between USA and Europe is due to greater "diversity" in the USA, and in the same rate "diversity" increases here, also will crime/terror/mass killings increase. Dont worry, we will soon be on the same level... :-O

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 06:24 PM
Which is not entirely true. It's not that GB didnt experience any mass shootings.

-Barry Williams Killing Spree: 5 dead, 7 wounded
-Hungerford Massacre: 17 dead
-Dunblane Massacre: 18 dead
-Cumbria Shooting: 13 dead, 11 wounded
....etc

And in the absense of firearms, people revert to bombs.
-Aldershot bombing: 7 dead
-Coach bombing on army soldiers: 12 dead
-Guildford pub: 21 dead
-Hyde Park/Regents Park: 11 dead
-Harrods bombing: 6 dead
-Brighton Hotel: 5 dead
-Omagh bombing: 29 dead
...etc

Plus the "imported" terrorism like the London bombings 2005 (52 dead), Manchester Arena 2017 (22 dead), or killing sprees with cars like Westminster 2017 (5 dead).

And the last sort of crime/terror/killing sprees by "domestic" foreigners is rapidly increasing.

The difference in crime rates between USA and Europe is due to greater "diversity" in the USA, and in the same rate "diversity" increases here, also will crime/terror/mass killings increase. Dont worry, we will soon be on the same level... :-O

Let's get a few things into perspective here Velvet. Although we are discussing the USA you have chosen to make this discussion about England and the United Kingdom. Well I will entertain your misconceptions for a short while.
Let us list the dates of this 'epidemic' shall we, something which you singularly failed to do?
Barry Williams-1978-40 years ago! (You were 5 at the time!)
Hungerford Massacre-1987-31 years ago! (Which incidentally caused England to tighten its gun laws!)
Dunblane Massacre-1996-22 years ago! Also for the benefit of American and other forum members Dunblane although in the United Kingdom is actually a place in Scotland (a breed very different from the English and a much more aggressive people)
Cumbria-2010.
Is that ALL you can dig up? 4 shootings over 40 years and the most recent 8 years ago? How does THAT compare to the weekly massacres occurring in the USA?
The murder rate in Germany is only marginally less than England's and the United Kingdom's-
Germany 1.18 per 100,000
England 1.22
United Kingdom 1.20

The atrocities that you listed in your next paragraph I am not going to address because you have deliberately sought to include atrocities committed by the cowardly Irish IRA as well as Islamists on English and British soil using BOMBS. Why did you do this? This has nothing to do with normal crime or gun crime but foreign terrorism from another European Union country and Islamists who your blessed Chancellor allowed/invited into Europe. The sooner your German terrorists are stopped at our soon to be manned borders the sooner we can make this country safer. By doing this you have gone down in my estimation.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 06:25 PM
Shouting fire in a crowed theater or club usually results in a significant number of casualties. Actually starting a fire achieves an even higher number of deaths.

Motor vehicles are also used to create havoc among pedestrian masses, as has been proven numerous times lately in gun-free zones (death zones).

It really doesn't take much imagination to figure out different ways to commit mass murder, especially when those who choose to do so are suicidal.

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 06:33 PM
Shouting fire in a crowed theater or club usually results in a significant number of casualties. Actually starting a fire achieves an even higher number of deaths.

Motor vehicles are also used to create havoc among pedestrian masses, as has been proven numerous times lately in gun-free zones (death zones).

It really doesn't take much imagination to figure out different ways to commit mass murder, especially when those who choose to do so are suicidal.

That's true but those kinds of methods are used by terrorists not general murdering psychopaths. The majority of violent deaths in the USA are still by guns, not the methods outlined in your post. The way to address terrorism is for the USA to stop funding terrorism and supplying them with weapons. Also stop initiating senseless wars in the Middle East on behalf of Netanyahu!

velvet
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 07:02 PM
Let's get a few things into perspective here Velvet. Although we are discussing the USA you have chosen to make this discussion about England and the United Kingdom.

You claimed that things like that dont happen in Holy Britain, I showed you that this isnt true, that things like that happen here in good ol' Europe as well. I also told you some pages ago that there's a knife killing/attack every day. You dont need guns to go on a killing spree. Knives, machetes, axes, cars. It's irrelevant, and I also told you that this is due to "diversity".

Is that ALL you can dig up? 4 shootings over 40 years and the most recent 8 years ago? How does THAT compare to the weekly massacres occurring in the USA?

Consider that many of the recent mass shootings in the USA were #falseflag attacks (ie: terrorism with a political goal which is basically kill the 2d Am.), including some of the scandalous school shootings, and there is considerable doubt whether the Squirrel Hill Synagoge shooting actually took place at all.

I also showed you before that not few of the deranged gunmen of recent attacks were non-white, even though the statistics list them as "white" (Jews, Hispanics), so again, a "diversity" issue.

The murder rate in Germany is only marginally less than England's and the United Kingdom's-
Germany 1.18 per 100,000
England 1.22
United Kingdom 1.20

https://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=113992&stc=1&d=1545417742

Forget about German statistics, it's bullocks A-Z. People get beaten up and die and it's listed as "natural death", actual murders get either wiped under the carpet or the perp gets some months of community service for some kind of "non-murder crime" or walk free entirely.

And worse crimes than a shooting which the shooter usually doesnt survive are these sex-rings with literally 1000s of victims. A complete speciality of Britain, btw. Nowhere else in the world this happens on such a scale, with the active support of authorities by refusing to investigate because they fear to be called "racists".

The atrocities that you listed in your next paragraph I am not going to address because you have deliberately sought to include atrocities committed by the cowardly Irish IRA as well as Islamists on English and British soil using BOMBS. Why did you do this? This has nothing to do with normal crime or gun crime but foreign terrorism from another European Union country and Islamists who your blessed Chancellor allowed/invited into Europe. The sooner your German terrorists are stopped at our soon to be manned borders the sooner we can make this country safer. By doing this you have gone down in my estimation.

Well, you new avatar image did that just without words.

But not going on your mimimi trip with you, I'm trying to explain you that it is "diversity" mostly that is responsible for such atrocities. France has strict gun laws, too, just like GB or Germany, and still they're people who go on a killing spree with guns. And if they dont use guns, they use whatever else, knives, bombs, cars, you name it.

Since it's Britain that is in no small part responsible for Germany's politicians and policies (allied partition of Germany, 2+4 treaties that forced the EU and Euro on Europe...), and your manned borders will fend of evil East Europeans who come for actual work rather than your Commonwealth scum from Pakistan, India and all the other 51 third world shitholes who come for handouts, and London already can be regarded as a third world city, I will not comment on this either. It's interesting to note that Merkel & May celebrated xmas together when they both were young girls in their early teens.

#FoodForThought
https://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=113993&stc=1&d=1545418682

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 07:49 PM
You claimed that things like that dont happen in Holy Britain, I showed you that this isnt true, that things like that happen here in good ol' Europe as well. I also told you some pages ago that there's a knife killing/attack every day. You dont need guns to go on a killing spree. Knives, machetes, axes, cars. It's irrelevant, and I also told you that this is due to "diversity".

You are derailing the thread-deliberately. We are not discussing England, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, Germany or Europe; we are discussing the gun problem in the USA which is out of control. You are not helping in this process but hindering it. Try and keep the discussion relevant to the USA and stop allowing your Americanophilia from blinding your judgement. The USA needs help with their problem. What they don't need is for their gun loving myth to be reinforced either directly or indirectly. So please show some empathy for their problems.

Consider that many of the recent mass shootings in the USA were #falseflag attacks (ie: terrorism with a political goal which is basically kill the 2d Am.), including some of the scandalous school shootings, and there is considerable doubt whether the Squirrel Hill Synagoge shooting actually took place at all.

Pure conspiracy theory which would be very welcome on the David Icke forum.

I also showed you before that not few of the deranged gunmen of recent attacks were non-white, even though the statistics list them as "white" (Jews, Hispanics), so again, a "diversity" issue.

No, the majority of spree killers are white Americans of European ancestry. You copying and pasting select mud shots is not, to refer to an Americanism going to 'cut the mustard'.

Forget about German statistics, it's bullocks A-Z. People get beaten up and die and it's listed as "natural death", actual murders get either wiped under the carpet or the perp gets some months of community service for some kind of "non-murder crime" or walk free entirely.

Are you sure that you are posting from Germany as your use of Americanised English is causing me to ponder and unlike Uwe you are remarkably adept at your use of it?

And worse crimes than a shooting which the shooter usually doesnt survive are these sex-rings with literally 1000s of victims. A complete speciality of Britain, btw. Nowhere else in the world this happens on such a scale, with the active support of authorities by refusing to investigate because they fear to be called "racists".

Again you are digressing and not so skilfully diverting attention away from discussing the subject of this thread.

Well, you new avatar image did that just without words.

It is a symbol of the National Anarchist movement, a Third Position movement beyond the narrow dictates of 'left' and 'right' which only divides our people. The colours of the avatar should have some meaning for you as a German. The Sunwheel is self-explanatory. Are you not familiar with the writings of Troy Southgate and the Black Front press-he has published some of my articles under the name of Wotans Krieger. I am folkish, socialist, heathen and anti-capitalist. In recent years I have come to the conclusion that the nation state is just a stepping stone to the globalism that we surely both detest? I now believe that we should follow tribal and not national structures.

But not going on your mimimi trip with you, I'm trying to explain you that it is "diversity" mostly that is responsible for such atrocities. France has strict gun laws, too, just like GB or Germany, and still they're people who go on a killing spree with guns. And if they dont use guns, they use whatever else, knives, bombs, cars, you name it.

No, apart from the odd Islamist atrocity which by the way is a reaction to 'western' and Zionist imperialism most atrocities against white people are committed by other white people so don't try and deny the statistics!

Since it's Britain that is in no small part responsible for Germany's politicians and policies (allied partition of Germany, 2+4 treaties that forced the EU and Euro on Europe...), and your manned borders will fend of evil East Europeans who come for actual work rather than your Commonwealth scum from Pakistan, India and all the other 51 third world shitholes who come for handouts, and London already can be regarded as a third world city,

Germany lost WWII. The victors dictated the path that it should follow, a path which is destroying all of western Europe. Although I voted FOR BREXIT I am under no illusion that that will stop immigration, certainly not from the Third World. Indeed it may even increase it. I am not in favour of any foreigners coming to England (note that my only concern is England, not the other constituent countries of the United Kingdom-I desire its break up). They steal the jobs of English workers. They keep wages suppressed.

I will not comment on this either. It's interesting to note that Merkel & May celebrated xmas together when they both were young girls in their early teens.

I was not aware of that and I would question this as Merkel grew up in the DDR-very inaccessible to people from England although I did enter it illegally at one time! Is the photo GENUINE? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/were-merkel-may-grybauskaite-high-school-friends/

Æmeric
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 08:05 PM
I am not an American and I have no American ancestors. I do not know anything about your ancestors or how far back you can trace your ancestry in the USA. It may for all I know be very recent like your president Drumpf.
Most of my ancestors arrived during the colonial era. Some where among the first settlers of Plymouth, Connecticut & New Amsterdam.

Be that as it may the slaves were imported into North America by AMERICAN colonialists.
They were imported by the British. On British ships.

Slavery was not prohibited until 1865 with the Third Amendment to your constitution. That is a whole 89 years after American independence. You fail to mention that very inconvenient little fact.

It was the Thirteenth Amendment. And the British only abolished slavery in its colonies 30 years before the Americans.

Although Congress prohibited the importation of slaves in 1808 it still went on illegally

Yes, just like cocaine & heroin are illegal but there is still importation & sell of it in America. But most Negroes in 1865 America were descendants of Slaves imported during British rule.

and one of the causes of the American Civil War was the continuation of slavery in what became the Confederacy.

There were other issues, mainly economical & dealing with tariffs. The North did not go to war in 1861 to free the slaves.

Blacks were not granted any equality before the law until the Civil Rights Act in 1964-a whole 188 years after American independence-another inconvenient fact that you fail to mention.

I don't believe they should have ever been granted legal, or social, equality.

The USA was built therefore upon slavery-THAT benefitted my ancestors not one jot!

Ever heard of the Trianguler Trade? The British traded British goods in West Africa for slaves that were then traded in the New World for Sugar & Tobacco that was then shipped back to England for sale at a huge profit. It made London the World's greatest financial center until the World Wars. Btw, a lot of the plantations in the West Indies were own by Britons who resided in Britain. Most of the profits from the trans-Atlantic slave trade made its way back to England.

As far as 'resettlement' is concerned, what gives YOU the right to determine who lives and who doesn't live in the USA?

I don't have that right but hopefully someday.....:ypray:

The majority of blacks have pedigrees at least as long if not longer than yours in the USA so what gives YOU any special privileges in this matter?

My pedigree goes back much further then most US Negroes. And a large percentage of US Negroes are descended from post-1865 immigrants from the Caribbean and since 1965 from Africa. Like Colin Powell, Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, Sammy Davis, Eric Holder. BARACK OBAMA!

Perhaps you should ask the natives of the USA what they think first?

Their opinion no longer matters.

But just to entertain your unworkable idea, as Africa is a continent consisting of sovereign nation states how on earth are you going to:
1. Determine the ancestry of individuals particularly as Africa had no nation states at the time of their ancestors' importation?

It doesn't matter.

2. Persuade the aforementioned sovereign states to accept your cast offs?

Bribery. The whole continent is a kleptocracy.

My paternal ancestors had nothing to do with the slave trade. They are a mix of gentry, yeomen, husbandmen, fisherman and weavers. All my maternal ancestors were German. As far as I know my gentlemen ancestors had no black slaves and had nothing to do with the slave trade so over to you!

My ancestors didn't own slaves either but you seem to think I'm liable for the current condition of US Negroes by virtue of being a European-American

Most immigrants into the United Kingdom are NOT from the Commonwealth (former British Empire) but be that as it may I have consistently argued against and condemned consistently slavery and empire of ANY kind so stop introducing strawman arguments!:-O

You mean the majority of immigrants to the UK are not Jamaican, Trinidadian, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nigerian or Ghananian? Oh, I see what you're getting at. The children & grandchildren of New Commonwealth immigrants are native Britons!

Wuotans Krieger
Friday, December 21st, 2018, 08:20 PM
Most of my ancestors arrived during the colonial era. Some where among the first settlers of Plymouth, Connecticut & New Amsterdam.

Ok, I know a little about that as my daughter is descended from some of the earliest settlers and she is descended from owners of slaves but I would not blame her for that!

They were imported by the British. On British ships.

You are playing with words. They were imported by colonialists already settled in America. This had nothing to do with the populace of England. By the way there was no such country as the United Kingdom in the 17th century. The very first act of Union which was between England and Scotland did not take place until 1706-1707 so you should refer to England, not Britain.

Yes, just like cocaine & heroin are illegal but there is still importation & sell of it in America. But most Negroes in 1865 America were descendants of Slaves imported during British rule.

Imported by American settlers for the benefit of American settlers.

There were other issues, mainly economical & dealing with tariffs. The North did not go to war in 1861 to free the slaves.

Maybe not but it became an 'issue'. The same tactic is used by American imperialists even today. They think of a reason that occupies a fictional moral 'higher ground'.

I don't believe they should have ever been granted legal, or social, equality.

Enslave others and one day they will enslave you. Be careful of what you do in this life for there are karmic consequences. All human races deserve a measure of dignity. It is unAryan to think otherwise.

Ever heard of the Trianguler Trade? The British traded British goods in West Africa for slaves that were then traded in the New World for Sugar & Tobacco that was then shipped back to England for sale at a huge profit. It made London the World's greatest financial center until the World Wars.

All slavery is evil, regardless of who commits it.

Btw, a lot of the plantations in the West Indies were own by Britons who resided in Britain. Most of the profits from the trans-Atlantic slave trade made its way back to England.

Certainly not to the average man in the field! Only elites benefit from slavery.

My pedigree goes back much further then most US Negroes. And a large percentage of US Negroes are descended from post-1865 immigrants from the Caribbean and since 1965 from Africa. Like Colin Powell, Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, Sammy Davis, Eric Holder. BARACK OBAMA!

Ok, it's good to know your ancestry and I do not disbelieve you.

Their opinion no longer matters.

It should. Why the hatred? They are a noble people and they deserve better.

It doesn't matter.

I think that you will find that it will.

Bribery. The whole continent is a kleptocracy.

People will not allow you to deport them. You no longer have the numbers in your favour. Time has run out.

My ancestors didn't own slaves either but you seem to think I'm liable for the current condition of US Negroes by virtue of being a European-American

No, not you personally but the responsibility lies collectively with the Federal Government.

You mean the majority of immigrants to the UK are not Jamaican, Trinidadian, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nigerian or Ghananian? Oh, I see what you're getting at. The children & grandchildren of New Commonwealth immigrants are native Britons!

No, not now. It is largely the Middle East. Oh and Poles!

velvet
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 12:31 AM
You are derailing the thread-deliberately. We are not discussing England, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, Germany or Europe; we are discussing the gun problem in the USA which is out of control. You are not helping in this process but hindering it. Try and keep the discussion relevant to the USA and stop allowing your Americanophilia from blinding your judgement. The USA needs help with their problem. What they don't need is for their gun loving myth to be reinforced either directly or indirectly. So please show some empathy for their problems.

Yeah, let's discuss "diversity", social conditions, insane democrats, election fraud with trucks unloading ballots shifting the whole state to democrats, propaganda by alphabet salad MSM, crazy freaks like Obama, the Clintons, Bushs... I have a whole lot of sympathy for their real problems.

Taking away their guns won't do anything about any of this, however, and it is one of their basic rights that you're fundamentally against. As much as I disagree with Americans messing with European socialism (the form of it I'd like to see, which riles the Amis up beyond imagination :D), so much I disagree with Euros trying to impose their (currently likewise weird) "status quo" view resulting from post-war communismbythebackdoor propaganda and real policies.

Are you sure that you are posting from Germany as your use of Americanised English is causing me to ponder and unlike Uwe you are remarkably adept at your use of it?

Hanging out on American-owned/run/based forums with majority-American users left an imprint, I guess...

It is a symbol of the National Anarchist movement, a Third Position movement beyond the narrow dictates of 'left' and 'right' which only divides our people. The colours of the avatar should have some meaning for you as a German. The Sunwheel is self-explanatory. Are you not familiar with the writings of Troy Southgate and the Black Front press-he has published some of my articles under the name of Wotans Krieger. I am folkish, socialist, heathen and anti-capitalist. In recent years I have come to the conclusion that the nation state is just a stepping stone to the globalism that we surely both detest? I now believe that we should follow tribal and not national structures.

I detest everything that styles itself with communism, whether it's anarcho-communism, nazbol, or whatever. If it contains communism, it's evil. End of story.

But you said I should not derail the thread.

No, apart from the odd Islamist atrocity which by the way is a reaction to 'western' and Zionist imperialism most atrocities against white people are committed by other white people so don't try and deny the statistics!

I dont deny the statistics, I just pointed out that they are fundamentally flawed in the US. Because what they list as "white" is not necessarily white/European.

Germany lost WWII. The victors dictated the path that it should follow, a path which is destroying all of western Europe.

Great, so you install a puppet regime in my country and then blame my country for the actions of your puppet regime.
Okay....:blueroll: :oanieyes

I was not aware of that and I would question this as Merkel grew up in the DDR-very inaccessible to people from England although I did enter it illegally at one time! Is the photo GENUINE? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/were-merkel-may-grybauskaite-high-school-friends/

They were not "highschool friends", but apparently they spend at least one christmas together. It's not 100% verified that the third is Grybauskaite, the other two have been confirmed, Merkel's clone face one can recognise straight away anyway.

Complete pic:
https://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=113994&stc=1&d=1545438577

The photo is indeed genuine. The Iron Curtain wasnt that closed as many people believe it was. Would you be surprised to learn that Kim Jong-Un went to school in Switzerland for some years? The western "elites", if you remember, were allied with the Soviet Union. The socalled "cold war" maybe didnt change that much on the background ties to Global(ist) Communism. Which this photo merely further supports.

For more, look here: https://communismbythebackdoor.tv/

Point being, that it is not Merkel alone who destroys Europe, but is merely the "public face" of the destruction of Europe (which will once again be blamed on Germany, see above how) executed with full consent and support through the other leaders of Europe, including your "pro-EU" May who's busy to open a "trade war", again with full consent and support of the other leaders of Europe, against the EU, to damage both sides of the channel. But all this is a show for the public, the outcome has long been decided. What we are seeing is literally circus, entertainment for the masses.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 11:13 AM
Yeah, let's discuss "diversity", social conditions, insane democrats, election fraud with trucks unloading ballots shifting the whole state to democrats, propaganda by alphabet salad MSM, crazy freaks like Obama, the Clintons, Bushs... I have a whole lot of sympathy for their real problems.

I am only here on this thread to discuss the gun problem in the USA, not the myriad of other problems that they are experiencing thanks to their addiction to capitalism. Yet you insist in derailing the thread to talk about anything other than the gun problem. Why are you doing this? It is clearly deliberate.

Taking away their guns won't do anything about any of this, however, and it is one of their basic rights that you're fundamentally against.

'Rights'? You are beginning to sound like a Social Justice Warrior! 'Rights' can be granted and 'rights' can be taken away if there is a democratic will to do so and the tide now appears to be turning.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/cnn-poll-gun-control-support-climbs/index.html
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/28/gun-control-polling-parkland-430099
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/03/23/public-support-for-tougher-gun-control-laws-soars-in-us-poll-shows.html

'Rights' that may have seemed relevant in the 'wild west' where there were no adequate police forces are not necessarily relevant today. Weapons are also far more powerful and the Constitution did not and could not take that into account. Laws can be changed and indeed they are changed all the time so why should the USA (once again!) be viewed as an exception?

As much as I disagree with Americans messing with European socialism (the form of it I'd like to see, which riles the Amis up beyond imagination :D), so much I disagree with Euros trying to impose their (currently likewise weird) "status quo" view resulting from post-war communismbythebackdoor propaganda and real policies.

I am not convinced that you are a 'Socialist' from the content of your posts.

Hanging out on American-owned/run/based forums with majority-American users left an imprint, I guess...

Well you are obviously very intelligent and bad habits CAN be unlearned. England (England, NOT Britain) is the homeland of English, not the USA.

I detest everything that styles itself with communism, whether it's anarcho-communism, nazbol, or whatever. If it contains communism, it's evil. End of story.

Why? Who has indoctrinated you? You use the term 'evil' in the same way that a Christian would. Why do you do this? Why do you associate Judeo-Christian concepts of 'good' and 'evil' to political systems? Surely it is their UTILITY which is important?

But you said I should not derail the thread.
I dont deny the statistics, I just pointed out that they are fundamentally flawed in the US. Because what they list as "white" is not necessarily white/European.

I am aware of that. Some statistics do and some don't. It depends on what you are looking at but I see no reason to paint 'white' people as angelic beings who can do no wrong (something that I am tired of seeing on forums). All races are capable of the full range of human behaviours.

Great, so you install a puppet regime in my country and then blame my country for the actions of your puppet regime.
Okay....:blueroll: :oanieyes

I-I have "installed" nothing. I was born after the war and my mother was German. The political system in post-war Germany has nothing to do with me. Do not cast blame upon me for the 'sins' of the United Kingdom as they have done to me for the 'sins' of the Third Reich. That is not something that I would expect you to understand as you do not have a mixed heritage as I do. I have no country and I have no people. Like Savitri Devi I would say that I am an Indo-European. I no longer believe or support the concept of 'nation states'. States and nations are not valid concepts. What interests me now is race and tribal structures. There is no point trying to save something that is dying: let's create something that is both old and new-tribes.

They were not "highschool friends", but apparently they spend at least one christmas together. It's not 100% verified that the third is Grybauskaite, the other two have been confirmed, Merkel's clone face one can recognise straight away anyway.

There is no evidence that these people ever knew each other as girls and the image appears to be photoshopped. Despite its wide circulation on sites that you appear to favour (conspiracy websites) it is otherwise not taken seriously by rational people. See where evidence takes you but do not look for evidence to support an existing world view which is what the conspiracy theorists do all the time. They are not rational. Many of them have underlying neuroses. Far from being open minded they have closed minds. They resemble religious cranks. (which reminds me of the German 'Krank')

The western "elites", if you remember, were allied with the Soviet Union. The socalled "cold war" maybe didnt change that much on the background ties to Global(ist) Communism. Which this photo merely further supports.

Conspiracy theory! To quote your idol Drumpf "fake news"! Be careful as paranoia if left unchecked can result in psychosis so stop visiting those crank websites!

Point being, that it is not Merkel alone who destroys Europe, but is merely the "public face" of the destruction of Europe

You cannot stop its destruction. You cannot thwart the Wyrd that the Norns have weaved. You must instead accept it and use the opportunity to build something new. Ragnarok can not be averted: it must be faced with courage. RAGNAROK=KORANGAR (meditate on that code!). WALHALLA vs ALLAHLAW.

Astragoth
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 11:18 AM
I have no country and I have no people.

Spoken like every jew ever.

Herr Rentz
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 11:44 AM
Only the Liberal leftist Socialists think guns are the problem.

Conservative and the far-right knows it is only the symptom of a societal and criminal justice system problem.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 11:45 AM
Spoken like every jew ever.

Ad hominem.

Herr Rentz.
Only the Liberal leftist Socialists think guns are the problem.

Conservative and the far-right knows it is only the symptom of a societal and criminal justice system.

Then that would seem to indicate (if the opinion polls have any accuracy) that the majority of US citizens are "Liberal leftist Socialists"!

Whilst we are on the subject what is wrong with 'Socialism'? You describe yourself as a 'Nationalsozialist' in your profile but do you understand the essence of National Socialism or are you (as many Americans do) equating this with 'white nationalism'? You simply cannot take the 'Socialism' out of 'National Socialism' without changing the entire nature of it. National Socialism by the way IS a 'left wing' ideology. See my article: http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2018/10/national-socialism-left-wing-movement.html

A National Socialist is de facto a Socialist. If you support the capitalist system you cannot in all honesty be a National Socialist. If you describe yourself as 'far right' then what you are saying is that you support the existing political order in the USA which is capitalist. A National Socialist would instead seek revolutionary change and the overthrow of capitalism.

SpearBrave
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 12:44 PM
As stated before The United States of America is a nation of laws, these laws are in place to protect the rightful citizens from the government.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5IYKMalBEU

You still have not gotten back to me on the origins of the US Constitution and The Second Amendment.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 01:03 PM
As stated before The United States of America is a nation of laws, these laws are in place to protect the rightful citizens from the government.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5IYKMalBEU

You still have not gotten back to me on the origins of the US Constitution and The Second Amendment.

What part of 'laws are not set in stone' don't you get? This whole American approach to treating the written Constitution as something that is unalterable is to put it frankly akin to a Christian's reverence for the 'word of god'. It is a man made Constitution and it can be changed by man as demonstrated by the fact that it has already been amended 27 times! So why not the bit about having toys that can kill human beings?
As far as the origins of the Constitution and in particular the Second Amendment are concerned I am well aware of this but I fail to see the relevance of discussing this in 2018 when there is rampant gun crime and you now have approximately 910,000 Police Officers to protect you; a situation that was not the case in 1791.

SpearBrave
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 08:08 AM
What part of 'laws are not set in stone' don't you get? This whole American approach to treating the written Constitution as something that is unalterable is to put it frankly akin to a Christian's reverence for the 'word of god'. It is a man made Constitution and it can be changed by man as demonstrated by the fact that it has already been amended 27 times! So why not the bit about having toys that can kill human beings?
As far as the origins of the Constitution and in particular the Second Amendment are concerned I am well aware of this but I fail to see the relevance of discussing this in 2018 when there is rampant gun crime and you now have approximately 910,000 Police Officers to protect you; a situation that was not the case in 1791.

Let me be a little more clear on this issue for you- You are a citizen of Great Britain what you think about American gun laws does not matter to us Americans, so really you can piss into the wind all you want. You have yet to answer some key questions that I and others have asked you and therefore you are just trolling in order to spread your jewish marxist viewpoints.

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Let me be a little more clear on this issue for you- You are a citizen of Great Britain what you think about American gun laws does not matter to us Americans, so really you can piss into the wind all you want. You have yet to answer some key questions that I and others have asked you and therefore you are just trolling in order to spread your jewish marxist viewpoints.

No, I am a citizen of the United Kingdom. Great Britain is an island consisting of England, Scotland and Wales. I will post a thread on this to help you with basic geography. I take your point about Americans not caring about what the world thinks of them-that much is patently obvious, particularly since 2016! However the USA has sets itself up as the world's 'policeman', 'judge' and 'jury' so I reserve the right to comment on US affairs in like manner!
I have answered your 'key point' so I fail to see how my many replies did not satisfy you! I am neither Jewish nor Marxist. I am a Strasserite National Socialist, a proponent of Third Positionism-beyond 'left' and 'right'. In fact I appear to be the only active poster on this forum that exposes Zionism and the State of Israel and in particular the close Jewish ties of the Drumpf family and Drumpf's enactment of Zionist policies and the stunned silence on the issue from you Americans is very telling!

Astragoth
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 12:23 PM
You are a communist. The first thing any communist wants to do is take guns away from free people.
Then communists are the only ones with guns then they kill people that don't agree with them and make
the rest slaves. We remember what happened in Russia.

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 12:57 PM
You are a communist. The first thing any communist wants to do is take guns away from free people.
Then communists are the only ones with guns then they kill people that don't agree with them and make
the rest slaves. We remember what happened in Russia.

LoL! Were you intending to be amusing? Well according to opinion polls the vast majority of US citizens want tighter gun controls so does that make most Americans 'Communists'? Why the hysteria about Communism anyway? Americans seem to be obsessed about it. If not checked it can result in a collective paranoia and hysteria.Your attitude reminds me of that lunatic episode in 1950s American history-McCarthyism, a renewal of the old 'witch trials'. I am surprised that you do not call me a 'witch' as well! Lol!

Well you have brought up an interesting point (or accusation) so let us together explore the definition of 'Communism'. Using the Collins Concise English Dictionary we have the following definition:
"1. advocacy of a classless society in which private ownership as been abolished and the means of production belong to the community.
2. any movement or doctrine aimed at achieving such a society.
3. (usually cap) a political movement based upon the writings of Marx that considers history in terms of class conflict and revolutionary struggle.
4. (usually cap) a system of government established by a ruling Communist Party, esp (until 1991) in the Soviet Union.
5. communal living.

I do advocate the overthrow of Capitalism and the establishment of the ownership of production by the Volk. The Capitalist does not belong to the Volk and is an exploiter of the Volk, a parasite that must be surgically removed as one would remove a cancer from a sick body. I am also an advocate of communal living. This was the norm prior to the Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. I also believe in the abolition of the class system as this was founded upon capitalism but I do advocate that it be replaced with the ancient Germanic caste system, a tripartite division of society according to function, non-hierarchical, a reflection of the tripartite division of the Gods. I do not believe in the concept of government by the State or that there should be a State at all. I am advocating a return to European tribalism. Tribes are built upon ancestry and racial principles; nation states are not.

SpearBrave
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Weapons are also far more powerful and the Constitution did not and could not take that into account. Laws can be changed and indeed they are changed all the time so why should the USA (once again!) be viewed as an exception?

Because...We are the USA....bitch! :funiteds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7OlBdFIxbk

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Because...We are the USA....bitch! :funiteds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7OlBdFIxbk

LoL! I must admit I did begrudgingly find that mildly amusing.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 04:57 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/07/63/1d/07631dcf83f9a37a96faba3ff8727bc5.jpg

Herr Rentz
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 05:18 PM
I think he's just jealous. He can't own any so he doesn't think the rest of us should either. Sounds like a Democrat to me. Are you sure you're not in the States? You sure sound like you are. We have Marxists here too.

Here's a pants wetter for you...get a spare pair before viewing...

https://i.imgur.com/TiIHk54.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/As5wtNe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Vz5sOjO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fzvX292.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Herr Rentz that monster is useless for hunting and target practice so what is the point? Hand guns and rifles are one thing but do you not think that is over the top?

Gareth Lee Hunter
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 05:40 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a9/3f/d6/a93fd62d76a9042854cffbd231c9b094.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 06:43 PM
https://bennorton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nyt-bazooka-america-meme.jpg

Gareth Lee Hunter
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 09:27 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2a/43/99/2a4399953624f71594d957bea7f0dcf1.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 10:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWcA-82WsAA5Es4.jpg

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 10:27 PM
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.mhaPkZywxuMoZBhwlFSYlAHaFj&pid=Api&w=604&h=453&rs=1&p=0

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 10:29 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/d2/7e/8bd27e84f857136a1fe6501eea79e3e8.jpg

https://smbuick.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/guns1.jpg

SpearBrave
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 10:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBwHiLcTG8

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBwHiLcTG8

I have watched the video and it reinforces what I have been arguing all along. By sticking to this outdated amendment to your Constitution you are reinforcing your paranoia vis-a-vis your Federal Government who has never once in its 242 year history oppressed the people. You are living in the past when you should be living in the present.

One more thing; the narrator constantly confuses Great Britain with England, failing to understand the political, historical and geographical differences. I will initiate a thread to help not just Americans but continentals as soon as possible.

SpearBrave
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:38 PM
I have watched the video and it reinforces what I have been arguing all along.

Um, The video is 43 minutes long, you made this post 28 minutes after I posted it.:D I highly doubt you watched it beforehand as you would have been able to correctly answer the my first question and the video itself is rebuttal as to why the law should not be changed. You sir are a fool and a troll.:|

Astragoth
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:39 PM
I have watched the video and it reinforces what I have been arguing all along. By sticking to this outdated amendment to your Constitution you are reinforcing your paranoia vis-a-vis your Federal Government who has never once in its 242 year history oppressed the people.

Not Oppressed? Are you stoned? Tell that to Viki Weaver or the or the people at Ruby Ridge. Or for that matter talk to any white man in the USA today.

Wuotans Krieger
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Um, The video is 43 minutes long, you made this post 28 minutes after I posted it.:D I highly doubt you watched it beforehand as you would have been able to correctly answer the my first question and the video itself is rebuttal as to why the law should not be changed. You sir are a fool and a troll.:|

I watched more than half of it Spear Brave. I got all I needed from it. As I said before I UNDERSTAND your position; I simply disagree with it.

Not Oppressed? Are you stoned? Tell that to Viki Weaver or the or the people at Ruby Ridge. Or for that matter talk to any white man in the USA today.

A complicated case but the whole thing could have been averted if Weaver had surrendered instead of prolonging the siege for 11 days. Firearms did him no good. Absolute folly to shoot at the Police unless you are feeling suicidal. None of that changes my argument.

White people "oppressed"? You shouldn't feel that way as you hold all the Aces. Stop playing the victim card!

Æmeric
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:55 PM
https://smbuick.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/guns1.jpg

Have you ever heard of the US Civil War? Or Reconstruction? Or the use of (with the implied threat of dealy force) Federalized National Guard unites to enforce integration? Kent State? :chinrub

Æmeric
Monday, December 24th, 2018, 11:59 PM
A complicated case but the whole thing could have been averted if Weaver had surrendered instead of prolonging the siege for 11 days. Firearms did him no good. Absolute folly to shoot at the Police unless you are feeling suicidal. None of that changes my argument.

White people "oppressed"? You shouldn't feel that way as you hold all the Aces. Stop playing the victim card!

The ATF had the opportunity to take him into custody, peacefully, but turned it down. Instead they launched an assault on his home with the intent of killing him & as a warning to others opposed to the neocon-zionist establishment. The ATF never intended to take Weaver alive!

Wuotans Krieger
Tuesday, December 25th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Have you ever heard of the US Civil War? Or Reconstruction? Or the use of (with the implied threat of dealy force) Federalized National Guard unites to enforce integration? Kent State? :chinrub

The Civil War cannot be used as an argument to support the concept of individual citizens being allowed to purchase, carry and use military grade weapons. You do not fight fire with fire. Words are more potent weapons than guns Aemeric. Peaceful resistance gives you the moral high ground. Violence diminishes your argument.

The ATF had the opportunity to take him into custody, peacefully, but turned it down. Instead they launched an assault on his home with the intent of killing him & as a warning to others opposed to the neocon-zionist establishment. The ATF never intended to take Weaver alive!

That is one conspiracy theory.

Astragoth
Tuesday, December 25th, 2018, 12:21 AM
It's not a conspiracy you noxious troll I know someone that was on that mountain.
Go act like a jew troll on some other forum.

Wuotans Krieger
Tuesday, December 25th, 2018, 01:16 AM
It's not a conspiracy you noxious troll I know someone that was on that mountain.
Go act like a jew troll on some other forum.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/9a/5d/859a5db6d878d59190efeb6ea3b7794c--thanks-obama-meme-quick-meme.jpg

Chlodovech
Tuesday, December 25th, 2018, 01:31 AM
This thread is finished - it has degenerated into name calling and a meme war. Hence it is now closed. Merry Christmas everyone!