PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here :)

Massa
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Hi I'm new here, from Holland. I was looking for a "introduce yourself" topic but couldn't find any.

Anyway, I'm massa, I got introduced here by Batavier and I'm hoping to be able to post my thoughts here amongst some good decent white folks.

Siegfried
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Welcome, massa. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

btw, I'll move this thread to the 'Introductions & Farewells' subsection of The Lounge. :)

Libertad
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Hi Massa!

I'm new too.This is a great site. It's a interesting labyrinth with nice people.

I want to introduce myself too.
Hi everbody!

Aistulf
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Welcome dear friend! :)

Massa
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Welcome dear friend! :)

Hey man :) Batavier introduced me to this place I finally registered because StormFront is starting to suck vast amounts of ass. Anyway, I'll prolly be a regular here too and like Batavier said we are buddys :)

White power and keep the fire burning!

Willowsprout
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Welcome Massa!

Nordic Dream Maiden
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
You will find out at Skadi that your post is posted right away when you hit Submit Reply, unlike SF which will filter it through the thought police until posted hours later.

war
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 05:12 PM
A big HAIL to the new ones, wish you a good staying and enjoy the forum :)

Racial regards
war

Massa
Thursday, September 30th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Hi people!

Thanks for the warm welcome, although I first thought that this forum was more allowing than SF it seems to be that I was mistaken.

I am still kinda looking for a no-holds-barred forum but this will do for now.

14/88 (Is that allowed?)

Aistulf
Thursday, September 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I guess the rules forbade what you used for/in your avatar and signature. Don't leave now, at least give it another chance. Make a nice banner or so ;)

Massa
Thursday, September 30th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I guess the rules forbade what you used for/in your avatar and signature. Don't leave now, at least give it another chance. Make a nice banner or so ;)

Nah I'm not leaving unless they ban me for some stupid reason. I will give it another chance, im just slightly dissapointed that a forum that debates the problems with a multicultural society would be all upset for me hailing a dictator who's dead and I respect and over a sentence made out of 14 words from a very wise man.

Thats all basically. Freedom of speech rules.

Aristotle
Thursday, September 30th, 2004, 01:44 PM
EYTYXEITE!
Welcome Massa!
I'm new too, and is very nice to communicate with so many important Comrades through Skadi!
Kindest Regards!