PDA

View Full Version : Asian Women Looking For Love In The Faroe Islands

Nachtengel
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 06:47 AM
With its harsh, windswept hills and six-month long winter, the remote Faroe Islands are hardly where you would expect a large ethnic minority from tropical South East Asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0br4Ujitu0

"What's the difference between Faroese men and Filipino men?"
"Filipino men are more patriarchal, the head of the family, while here it's all about equality".

Another documentary,

How an isolated group of islands in the Arctic is embracing multiculturalism through internet dating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXh2YDQdUAQ

Siebenbürgerin
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 07:04 AM
Hmm, I've heard something about this some time ago. Unfortunately since the Faroe Islands are so small, any type of foreign immigration can have a big impact. I've also read an article some time ago that there's a problem with the shortage of Faroese women. The article also mentions Asian brides:

Young Faroese women often leave the tiny north Atlantic island nation to study in places like Oslo, Copenhagen or London – and fully half never return home.

This drops the number of women of childbearing age dramatically, leading to a falling birth rate and an unsure future for the picturesque but rugged Faroes.

“It is a question of survival,” Hermann Oskarsson, a former chief economic advisor in the Faroe Islands, told Politiken newspaper. “The young women that should be here to give birth to children are gone.”

There are already 2,000 more men than women on the Faroes – which has a total population of just under 50,000 – and some of those men have taken matters into their own hands by importing wives and companions from the Philippines and Thailand.

Filipinos and Thais make up two of the largest groups of foreigners on the Faroe Islands . There are now 200 Thais and Filipinos – mostly women – spread out over the islands.

In the tiny hamlet of Klaksvík located in the northern part of the islands, there are already 15 women from Asia.

Bjarni Ziska Dahl, who married his Filipino wife in 2010, said that the foreign women could well be the answer to the issues facing the Faros.

“We must recognise that there is a problem, and welcome these strangers with dignity,” Dahl told DR Nyheder. “We need these people.”

Both Dahl and his wife Che said that they have a lot in common: island life, a dedication to family and a longing for simplicity. Dahl said that Asian woman are often willing to take jobs that Faroese women will not do.

Tina (not her real name), is a Faroese woman in her 20s who chose to leave home and come to Denmark.

“I moved because I had been abused and couldn’t talk about it at home,” she told The Copenhagen Post. “I loved being in Denmark because I was anonymous and did not have to say hello to everyone I met on the street.”

Tina said that the men on the Faroe Islands are at least part of the reason that the Faroese women leave.

“There is still an old-boy network of men that feel like they are in charge, but women are slowly getting into the game,” she said.

But even though she hasn’t yet returned to the islands, Tina says that there is still no place like home.

“Nothing moves me like the Faroese nature,” she said. “We live one day at a time and are not slaves to the calendar.”

The source:
http://cphpost.dk/news/international/women-disappearing-from-the-faroe-islands.html

I've to say honestly I don't understand the fascination for Asian women. Why not find women from neighboring countries like Scandinavian ones or Iceland?

Bärin
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 07:22 AM
I've to say honestly I don't understand the fascination for Asian women. Why not find women from neighboring countries like Scandinavian ones or Iceland?
Because Asian women are easier and cheaper, and they appear to be more "traditional" and "submissive". I say appear because in many cases it's just a skilled facade, I've seen Asian women wearing the pants in the relationship and pulling the strings. I don't like this trend either, it's selling out our blood and culture.

Nachtengel
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Asian women are for them like Eastern European mail order brides. They are willing to come and move to the country and marry a foreigner without knowing them well and so on. They see it as a transaction, a ticket for a better life. Hence you see them bring their entire family after they marry and get a visa/residence. For example, one of those Asian women didn't even know how to explain what love is, she didn't seem to see it as an essential ingredient in the relationship. And then there's men like the one who said a Faroese woman broke his heart, so he generalized and decided to get himself a foreigner instead. And of course Asian women fetishize white men, and will do anything to get their hands on one. Btw check out some of the comments:

Filipino women fancy white husbands due to their colonial mentality. They picture men with whiter complexion, higher nose bridge, and differently colored eyes as more desirable than their local counterparts. They want to marry white men too because it is the easiest way of getting a visa on another country to stay and work there indefinitely.

The men of the island have lack of the opportunity to find a wife. Filipino women are in abundance wanting to run away from the poor, crimes, incompetence, and corruptions in their country, and useless, patriarchal Filipino men. Together, they are perfect match. Even if the Faroe men are patriarchal like Filipino men and even if the marriages don't work out and have hard lives on the strange land, these these women still find the island is richer than Philippine and Thailand. The point is these women want to run away from the poor in their countries.

Don't know who is getting benefited or ripped off by these kind of pre-arranged relationship. But, somehow I feel that the girl is not very happy. She has a grim sadness behind her. Very mysterious ... About the Thai women, western people should be very careful. They are generally cheaters and always after money. That's why you find so many prostitution in Thailand.

Asian women that live in poverty in their country and they just want to live a better life, that's why they look for men overseas. In addition, you can clearly see that none of these Filipino women love these white guys, they just saw a big opportunity to live a life that they wouldn't be able to have if they stayed in Filipinas.

These are the mindsets of a filipina women,.find a white guy,marry him..so she can get a visa to his country...after a few years bring all the relatives together with her and do the same thing!!!! Its not about love...its about opportunity,money and fortune...and It’s sickening!!!!!!

Have to say, this feels weird and creepy to me. The Faroes have Iceland to the north-west, the whole of the British Isles to the south, and Norway to the east. How the f*** can you not find a quality wife with those sort of countries nearby...? They literally have millions upon millions of available women there...

The white guy is socially awkward quite impossible for him to get a wife of his own race. Poor Filipinas will always look for better life abroad because in the Philippines they won't eat anything

I married for love. These women marry for money. After they set anchor, they will ask to bring their family there. After that, they divorce. You will see.

They're not looking for genuine love, they're looking for a passport.

SpearBrave
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Because Asian women are easier and cheaper, and they appear to be more "traditional" and "submissive". I say appear because in many cases it's just a skilled facade, I've seen Asian women wearing the pants in the relationship and pulling the strings. I don't like this trend either, it's selling out our blood and culture.

I find it disgusting, Asian women are unattractive and take a closer look at the men who would take an Asian bride. These men usually have something wrong with them mentally and tend to not get along with other men as friends. They constantly complain about Western women, mainly they really don't respect women and they want a live in prostitute. Underneath these are the men that are true cucks yet they want to be dominant. To me they are race traders and they and their wives and children should be treated as social outcast.

Eoppoyz
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Asian women tend to be more traditional and more healthy (depending on the country). They are usually very feminine. But I'm skeptical about Thai and Filipina women because their countries are poor and marrying a Westerner is more business than love. Chinese, Korean or Japanese are better choices if they must take Asian wives.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Regardless of their true intentions, I couldn't get used to waking up each morning next to a flat face, pinched nose, and squinted eyes... No thanks. It just ain't natural. :nope

When I look over at my little blonde lady expressing that adorable smile, that's natural. :nod

The Aesthete
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 05:20 PM
It's easy for white men to get Asian women and the whole submissive women thing is what increases the pull. Mostly beta white males end up with Asian women.

Finnish Swede
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 05:56 PM
I once asked here....what might be standard of livings in Faroe Islands vs Finland?

Anyway if Faroe Island men likes those submissive Asian women ... then Scandinavian ''little beast Viking'' would be much more than they could ever take/stand. LOL.

fjaran
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 06:03 PM
All race mixers have psychological/mental issues. They are forever ruined, tainted, and disgusting. There is no return from that. It is a form of natural selection in any case, let them cull themselves from our race. It would be nice if eventually they could be sent to the nation they now belong in, however. For the time being you simply turn your back to them and ignore them.

Uwe Jens Lornsen
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Statistics say , that women from the Phillipines aged 25-45 are most foreigners
followed from Thailand aged 35-55 among women .

My guess is , that it is a "hype" , that switched from Thais to Phillipinians during the last decade .

PDF and Exel downloadable at ArcticStat.com :
http://www.arcticstat.org/Table.aspx/Region/Faroe_Islands/Year/2017/2018-01-30-02/19836

Males of Danish Citizenship are 25.0 thousand of 25.7 thousand .
Females of Danish Citizenship are 23.3 thousand of 24.1 thousand .

Of course , Citizenship does not mean Ethnicity .

In Denmark the divorce rate is sadly said to be 56% ,
wholetime married couples become a minority there ,
not sure , how it is on the Faroe Islands :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

J.Yaxley
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 07:39 PM

How common is this trend in Germany? I was under the impression that there were very few Orientals in continental Europe.

...To me they are race traders...

Okay, now that's rather punny. Then again you could say that puns have always been the chink in my armor.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130610/640/stupid_but_clever_puns_that_you_cant_hel p_giggling_at_640_08.jpg

Asian women tend to be more traditional and more healthy (depending on the country). They are usually very feminine. But I'm skeptical about Thai and Filipina women because their countries are poor and marrying a Westerner is more business than love. Chinese, Korean or Japanese are better choices if they must take Asian wives.

That's a BS meme promoted by the media. Oriental women are typically flat chested, barrel shaped, flat butted, and very childish looking. If a White man actually wants to pursue feminine non-Western women who enjoy caring for children then I'd expect him to pursue Persian or Mediterranean women. I've met agnostic Persians who look like this:

http://www.celebirony.com/foto/modelle/Yasmeen_Ghauri/yasmeen_ghauri._grande3.jpg

https://persianpishiblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/1275aef1b4989386a979202048f9294a.jpg

I've never met a single East Asian woman who looked half as feminine as the average Persian. The only real advantage of East Asian women is that they are easy. The Faroe Islands look like a cold treeless hellscape and very few sane women are going to want to live there. But there are plenty of Oriental women who will do it if the cost / benefit analysis makes sense.

fjaran
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 08:21 PM
That's a BS meme promoted by the media. Oriental women are typically flat chested, flat butted, and very childish looking. If a White man actually wants to pursue feminine non-Western women who enjoy caring for children then I'd expect him to pursue Persian or Mediterranean women. I've met agnostic Persians who look like this:

I've never met a single East Asian woman who looked half as feminine as the average Persian. The only real advantage of East Asian women is that they are easy. The Faroe Islands look like a cold treeless hellscape and very few sane women are going to want to live there. But there are plenty of Oriental women who will do it if the cost / benefit analysis makes sense.

Girls of my race are not any less feminine for having small breasts or a "flat butt." Those traits are quite common for us in fact. I dislike when typical males try to imply what you are any time some discussion about "femininity" or "attractiveness" is brought up. The majority of people truly are the lowest common denominator though, so what can I expect. Products of their environment.

They were also talking about how they act, not look. And mongoloid females are not more feminine in any way whatsoever, so at least you got that right.

J.Yaxley
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Girls of my race are not any less feminine for having small breasts or a "flat butt." Those traits are quite common for us and we are often stereotyped as being that way by other races. I dislike when typical males try to imply what you are any time some discussion about "femininity" or "attractiveness" is brought up. The majority of people truly are the lowest common denominator though, so what can I expect. Products of their environment.

They were also talking about how they act, not look. And mongoloid females are not more feminine in any way whatsoever, so at least you got that right.

Unless you want me to tell you to stop being a whining mangina then I'd recommend you knock the passive aggressive BS off immediately.

The fact that there are races which are more feminine looking & just as 'exotic' as Orientals is worth discussing because it blows a hole in the 'Orientals are so cute & feminine' tripe that gets peddled by the media. You picked a fight with me when you warped that topic into something it wasn't (I never said a single thing about trimly built White women) and tried to virtue signal as the superior man. Pathetic. Do you think people can't see that you just created a strawman argument and then attacked the 'author' who had nothing to do with it?

I have zero patience for people who twist my words, accuse me of implying things I never did, and then insult me based off of utterly nonsensical strawman arguments.

fjaran
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Unless you want me to tell you to stop being a whining mangina then I'd recommend you knock the passive aggressive BS off immediately.

The fact that there are races which are more feminine looking & just as 'exotic' as Orientals is worth discussing because it blows a hole in the 'Orientals are so cute & feminine' tripe that gets peddled by the media. You picked a fight with me when you warped that topic into something it wasn't (I never said a single thing about trimly built White women) and tried to virtue signal as the superior man. Pathetic. Do you think people can't see that you just created a strawman argument and then attacked the 'author' who had nothing to do with it?

I have zero patience for people who twist my words, accuse me of implying things I never did, and then insult me based off of utterly nonsensical strawman arguments.

It is what you implied, they were your words. I will speak up and say something about it as no one else likely will. You are free to think whatever you want in any case.

J.Yaxley
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 04:03 AM
It is what you implied, they were your words. I will speak up and say something about it as no one else likely will. You are free to think whatever you want in any case.

You started this debate by referring to me as being a part of 'the lowest common denominator' - when I wasn't even talking to you - and now you are claiming to be the only one willing to call out big bad JY. Ridiculous. My actual argument was pretty damn straightforward: There are non-Oriental races that are just as traditionally minded and at least as physically attractive as Orientals - yet White men with Yellow Fever never seem to date those races. This tells us that the 'Orientals are more traditional and feminine' line is a BS excuse.

What's even worse is that your attempt to equate my comments about Orientals to trim White women (and thereby stir up a debate) makes zero sense because the Persian woman in photo #2 is obviously not all that curvy. And last month I made a comment saying that Emma Watson was attractive, let's look at her:

http://jpegy.com/images/uploads/2012/11/Yoga-Pants-Emma-Watson.jpg

So the 'you don't think Asian women are feminine looking and that means you don't think skinny White women are feminine looking' BS holds no water. I know exactly what you're doing. Try harder next time.

Finnish Swede
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Girls of my race are not any less feminine for having small breasts or a "flat butt." Those traits are quite common for us in fact.

https://i.imgur.com/T2dQKMB.png
http://www.zmonline.com/media/16693784/boobs-map-new.jpg
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8624367.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/AverageBreastCupSizeintheWorld-1.jpg

SpearBrave
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 09:10 AM
So, We are reduced down to debating a women's breast size as to why a few European men get mail order Asian brides?

Men that get asian brides are idiots, and have deep rooted women hating issues, I don't think they even consider breast size.

Astragoth
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 09:44 AM
I knew a woman who was an Asian bride. Japanese in fact. The moment I saw her I knew why the white man had picked her.
He was looking for a substitute white woman. If your looking for a traditional non feminist wife its either go to a church
or order out.

Blutwölfin
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 10:42 AM
[LEFT]

The Faroe Islands look like a cold treeless hellscape and very few sane women are going to want to live there. But there are plenty of Oriental women who will do it if the cost / benefit analysis makes sense.

Actually, the Faroe Islands are pure beauty to me - but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?
If you want to get away from consumption, polluted air and water, crime, and mass immigration, the Faroer might be the place to be.

Back on topic: Is it Asian women looking for love in the Faroer or is it Faroese men looking for love in Asian woman?
Weak males (mentally), no matter where they are from, "order" women because when they are bought they become property and are easier to handle. That they can become quite challenging in demanding is something they do not know or ignore.

It's a world wide demise - you can see it here in Iceland also, where men on the countryside even, mostly in their late 40's or 50's, suddenly turn up with a Philipina or something like that.

Mail order brides, no matter if Asian or Eastern European, don't care where they end up as long as they get money and can live a rather luxurious life.

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Is it Asian women looking for love in the Faroer or is it Faroese men looking for love in Asian woman?
Weak males (mentally), no matter where they are from, "order" women because when they are bought they become property and are easier to handle. That they can become quite challenging in demanding is something they do not know or ignore.

It's a world wide demise - you can see it here in Iceland also, where men on the countryside even, mostly in their late 40's or 50's, suddenly turn up with a Philipina or something like that.

Mail order brides, no matter if Asian or Eastern European, don't care where they end up as long as they get money and can live a rather luxurious life.

Are men really "weak" or have western women forgotten how to be feminine? See? The accusations can go both ways. I actually think that anyone who thinks he or she can find "love" in a person from an alien race is truly deluded. It's impossible to share a true close relationship with someone so unlike yourself. If Germanic women want Germanic men, it's the easiest thing in the world. Reject utterly the feminist and cultural marxist tendencies you have been conditioned to internalize. It will take a conscious effort, but it's worth it. I also found a pic recently that says a lot... it's from a traditionalist Christian viewpoint, but it works for traditionalists of any sort...

https://i.imgur.com/xLz0HjV.jpg

Astragoth
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Are men really "weak" or have western women forgotten how to be feminine? See?

https://i.imgur.com/xLz0HjV.jpg

Bingo. The modern feminist acts like a man with tits and wonders why men don't want them.

Finnish Swede
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 01:12 PM
I wonder are we (in country sides) less feminine vs women in the cities? As we don't look like fashionable Hollywood's Queens ... walking on red carpets. LOL. We're picking mushrooms in the forests etc. ... wearing old clothes. LOL.

https://st.depositphotos.com/1374437/3610/i/950/depositphotos_36102097-stock-photo-woman-collecting-mushrooms.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuzT9FqQMq0htVFwkqmu7 gBmGoa1HilGYIdsUKMw-IUTHa3ldlhttp://www.lillaedet.se/images/18.3fd4bf1b1392d02ab58701/1497946080297/svamp.jpg
https://static8.depositphotos.com/1192060/932/i/950/depositphotos_9321918-stock-photo-woman-picking-mushrooms.jpg
https://www.vastavalo.net/albums/userpics/21939/normal_2z0a4929.jpg

If feminine means submissive girl/woman; one without her own will & mind (as man has all the power/control) ... then I don't even like to be one.

Blutwölfin
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 01:14 PM
If feminine means submissive girl/woman; one without her own will & mind (as man has all the power/control) ... then I don't even like to be one.

Applause!

Please guys, define "feminine" to us!

Gareth Lee Hunter
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Applause!

It's truly sad that the distinction between masculine and feminine characteristics is becoming a politically incorrect taboo due to socially engineered 'changes' that are being orchestrated for economic purposes. Prevent otherwise normal men and women from being naturally attracted to each other so they no longer pair-bond in a traditional sense. This doubles the number of individuals who join the workforce just to survive; thus maximizing profits.

It's all about psychological manipulation conducted by the few for the benefit of the few.

SpearBrave
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Applause!

Sure OK ;)

Feminine to me is the softness and sway a woman has, the look in her eyes when she smiles at you, her nurturing instincts and the joy on her face when she is around children. Her independence and her ability to have free thought, her being her own person. The tone of her voice and the way she moves and dresses.....
I could go on if you like, but keep in mind I'm not a woman hater and I don't blame women for the downfall of society.;)

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 11:18 PM

Applause!

Yes, it's absolutely about being submissive in a way, but that does not mean you are not in control! If you don't understand what I'm saying here, it's simply proof that the fine art of being a woman has been lost in the West. And feminism is the devil that beat it out of you.

If you love a man, you will give him strength, not envy his position.

Here's a book for you...

https://www.amazon.com/Surrendered-Wife-Practical-Finding-Intimacy/dp/0743204441

Eoppoyz
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 11:46 PM
That's a BS meme promoted by the media. Oriental women are typically flat chested, barrel shaped, flat butted, and very childish looking. If a White man actually wants to pursue feminine non-Western women who enjoy caring for children then I'd expect him to pursue Persian or Mediterranean women. I've met agnostic Persians who look like this:

http://www.celebirony.com/foto/modelle/Yasmeen_Ghauri/yasmeen_ghauri._grande3.jpg

https://persianpishiblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/1275aef1b4989386a979202048f9294a.jpg

The media isn't behind my view. I noticed it first when I worked temporarily in Greenland (Eskimos look Asian after all). But Greenlandic women look feminine despite many of them are very fat. Later on I lived in Japan. I saw that basically all women I saw were very feminine (I think that even Japanese men can be slightly feminine as well). I saw the same thing when I visited South Korea. I never said anything about Asian women are the ones women who are feminine. Eastern European women as well as Latinas, some Middle Eastern women such as Israel, Lebanon, Iran etc.

Finnish Swede
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Yes, it's absolutely about being submissive in a way, but that does not mean you are not in control! If you don't understand what I'm saying here, it's simply proof that the fine art of being a woman has been lost in the West. And feminism is the devil that beat it out of you.
Oh, bit like this? LOL
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aTwrjNAJp76EfIs/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/l2YWoWyZXRBxcvEJi/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/xT9KVg8gkDEyJIrVdK/giphy.gif

If you love a man, you will give him strength, not envy his position.

Sure. And if he loves me, he doesn't ''need'' that position. And if I love him, I might still give it to him. BUT only if he deserves that. And that is the biggest question here.
Unfortunately nowadays only some men deserves that. Absolutely not all. So which book you would recommend to your own gender (to change that)?

Astragoth
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Oh, bit like this? LOL
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aTwrjNAJp76EfIs/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/l2YWoWyZXRBxcvEJi/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/xT9KVg8gkDEyJIrVdK/giphy.gif

Sure. And if he loves me, he doesn't ''need'' that position. And if I love him, I might still give it to him. BUT only if he deserves that. And that is the biggest question here.
Unfortunately nowadays only some men deserves that. Absolutely not all. So which book you would recommend to your own gender (to change that)?
No what will beat the feminism out of women is the migrant invasion thats what they are for.
Isiah 3
12 (https://biblehub.com/isaiah/3-12.htm)As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they who lead you cause you to err, and destroy the way of your paths.
13 (https://biblehub.com/isaiah/3-13.htm)The LORD stands up to plead, and stands to judge the people.
14 (https://biblehub.com/isaiah/3-14.htm)The LORD will enter into judgment with the elders of his people, and its princes: For you have eaten up the vineyard; the plunder of the poor is in your houses.
15 (https://biblehub.com/isaiah/3-15.htm)What do you mean that you beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor? says the Lord GOD of hosts.
16 (https://biblehub.com/isaiah/3-16.htm)Moreover the LORD says, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with outstretched necks and wanton eyes, walking and tripping as they go, and making a jingling with their feet:
17 (https://biblehub.com/isaiah/3-17.htm)Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will uncover their secret parts.

Huginn ok Muninn
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Sure. And if he loves me, he doesn't ''need'' that position.
His position SHOULD BE your protector and breadwinner. It is UP TO YOU to inspire him to be that.

And if I love him, I might still give it to him. BUT only if he deserves that. And that is the biggest question here.

If men are not all ($$$$) you think they should be, it's because they have been disenfranchised by a feminist society. You expect to be strong and independent, and only settle for a stronger ($$$$) man than you? That's going to leave a lot of single women with high IQs, and Guess what? That's the plan all along. Kill the best goyim!

https://i.imgur.com/u7xq7jR.gif

J.Yaxley
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 12:57 AM
@Astragoth, your Christian Identity 'we wuz Israelites' memes have little relevance to this thread. Come on, all you do is hop into threads that are controversial and make over the top one line posts + a random Old Testament verse + try to connect Germanics to ancient Israelites. You did this for years at EP21 and killed countless good topics. It's very obvious what you're doing here.

Applause!

Well here's a textbook definition of feminine:

"Having traits, behaviors, and attitudes traditionally associated with women. Synonym = womanly."

It's really not that complicated of a subject but we have certain individuals posting nonsense & skewing the threads off topic whenever it gets brought up.

Actually, the Faroe Islands are pure beauty to me - but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?
If you want to get away from consumption, polluted air and water, crime, and mass immigration, the Faroer might be the place to be.

Either way, it looks horribly boring to me. I don't know how anyone who isn't an extreme introvert could want to live there.

The media isn't behind my view. I noticed it first when I worked temporarily in Greenland (Eskimos look Asian after all). But Greenlandic women look feminine despite many of them are very fat. Later on I lived in Japan. I saw that basically all women I saw were very feminine (I think that even Japanese men can be slightly feminine as well).

Well I personally don't find them attractive. They come across as far too hive-mind-like and their emotions are lacking. They're so robotic and aspergery.

Finnish Swede
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 01:03 AM
His position SHOULD BE your protector and breadwinner. It is UP TO YOU to inspire him to be that.

If men are not all ($$$$) you think they should be, it's because they have been disenfranchised by a feminist society. You expect to be strong and independent, and only settle for a stronger ($$$$) man than you? That's going to leave a lot of single women with high IQs, and Guess what? That's the plan all along. Kill the best goyim!

https://i.imgur.com/u7xq7jR.gif

I hope that with lots $ marks above you did't mean money? Yes, there needs to be ENOUGH money (for family life) but I'm not a gold digger. Average lifestyle of Scandinavia fits me well enough. But yes ... there are many many other features which makes man great.

Everyone needs help time to time ... but overall and for my size .... I'm quite capable to defense/protect myself. Yes, I'm quite independent too (only child of my parents), and I have helped/worked in farm since a small girl.

IQ wise I agree .... you are partly right. That trend actually happens in Scandinavia now. The wiser/clever women studies longer and have less children. In a longer run that can not be a good thing.

Astragoth
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 01:17 AM
@Astragoth, your Christian Identity 'we wuz Israelites' memes have little relevance to this thread. Come on, all you do is hop into threads that are controversial and make over the top one line posts + a random Old Testament verse + try to connect Germanics to ancient Israelites. You did this for years at EP21 and killed countless good topics. It's very obvious what you're doing here.

Its not my fault if you don't want to hear the truth.

fjaran
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 01:24 AM
img]https://i.imgur.com/T2dQKMB.png[/img]
img]http://www.zmonline.com/media/16693784/boobs-map-new.jpg[/img]
img]https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8624367.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/AverageBreastCupSizeintheWorld-1.jpg[/img]

You linked the exact same map three times just with different colors. Not sure how you didn't notice that. It is also from "targetmap" and not reliable or valid at all.

Finnish Swede
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 01:30 AM
This is the last time I will talk about this subject in this thread.

You linked the exact same map three times just with different colors. Not sure how you didn't notice that. It is also from "targetmap" and not reliable or valid at all.

LOL. I was less than half serious back then.

Plus just did that as someone first said totally opposite.

Bärin
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 01:41 AM
How common is this trend in Germany? I was under the impression that there were very few Orientals in continental Europe.
Well, it's getting common, I've seen German men with Asian, usually Filipino, Vietnamese or Thai gfs/wives. There are almost 2 million Asians in Germany. Not as many as Turks and Middle Easterners, but still many, especially in cities. In my area Asians are the largest foreign group after Turks, Kurds and Arabs. Asians first came to West Germany as "refugees" and East Germany as "guest workers" (Vietnamese). In East Germany they were initially separated in their own communities and sent back after finishing work, but after the fall of the wall and reunification many of them stayed and nobody kicked them out. After the 90s there was an influx of Asian immigration (Vietnamese, Thai, South Koreans, Filipinos), many of them women who worked as nurses, maids, babysitters etc. The Asian women outnumbered the men so they mixed with the locals.

The trend is old men who are usually socially recluses, don't look after themselves, some divorced and the women young and looking for money. Something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGtGPc27kk

Finnish Swede
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 07:50 AM
Either way, it looks horribly boring to me. I don't know how anyone who isn't an extreme introvert could want to live there.

Oh, I could easily live there (or Iceland). Plus I value introvert people much more than extrovert.

Oh, like I wrote earlier .... I recognize this problem (in larger picture ... ethnic level). If we start from the present situation and from so called big mass/average people .... I see two things:

1.) What is one's (= individual's) responsibility to hers/his country & society? Oh, there are lots of those, right? We all have those defined by laws and regulations. And then the same question against hers/his ethnic? None! I don't either think that today's average person believes that there should be any. But should there be some? Why the surviving of nation/society is so much more important than surviving of one ethnic? To who?

2.) The circle ... Northern European people are making less and less babies. I bet there have been numbers of threads about this ''brain teaser''. How to cut the vicious circle? Here I think my ideas would be someway different from yours (even if our targets would be exactly the same). And as you are American, mine would probable even be something which you could never ever accept. LOL.

But what I know; I'm just young girl from country side. Still good to think about even these a bit, right?

Blutwölfin
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 12:30 PM

Please elaborate on your definition of "submissive", thank you.

Blutwölfin
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 12:34 PM
@Astragoth

Are you bored with yourself?
Do you need outer stimulation to be happy and satisfied?
Serious questions, no irony or in any way funny remark.

Finnish Swede
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 01:00 PM

I would like to hear more about this too.

Guys have called me firecracker, little beast etc.

Maybe it is only me, but I could think that life with "submissive" person would be easy?...yes, but also boring in bit longer run. No doubt unsecure men will want those kind of women but do all men wants those too (as their lifetime partners)? Just asking those as real life guys tends to like me, no matter my "energic & lively" nature.

Georgia
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Good morning,

Women are not just different than men in physical appearance and function but they are also very feeling oriented and emotionally easily blinded and laid astray. A man is to appreciate the physical weaker vessel as well as the emotional softness of a woman, not use it and exploit it. My generation of women, at large, wanted a husband and children, many children. Cooking and baking and all the many activities it takes to maintain a household and make the home a cozy nesting place for the husband when he comes home from work and for their children was the number one priority. There are multiple factors why things have changed so much. Both men and women have been exploited by these factors.

I am so glad I am not out there looking for a mate. After being married for over 38 years to the love of my life, a wonderful husband, father and grandfather who died much too early, and raising three children, I am content being by myself. Watching "Little house on the Prairie" as well as reading the book "Die Frau Im Dritten Reich" by Gertrud Scholtz Klink reminds me of the reality of how much has been lost by the rise and success of radical feminism hailed and financed by evil men. And with the success of the destruction of the family unit the rise of interracial relationships became almost unstoppable not to forget the religion of materialism which plagues both male and female, perhaps the female at a greater percentage than the male. The majority of women instinctively still look for security and safety in a relationship and way too many men lose any sober thoughts below the belt line as they have not or never learned to control "natural" drives.

With Deutschland's loss of World War II the white race in all of the world seems to be doomed. Which brings to mind the book written so prophetically in the later part of the last century
"The camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail. The "invasion" should not have it too difficult considering the overall interraciality of the Western hemisphere.

Eoppoyz
Monday, November 12th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Well I personally don't find them attractive. They come across as far too hive-mind-like and their emotions are lacking. They're so robotic and aspergery.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

It's your opinion. But the Japanese culture is extremely Asperger-like.

J.Yaxley
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, 12:46 AM
Are you bored with yourself?
Do you need outer stimulation to be happy and satisfied?
Serious questions, no irony or in any way funny remark.

I'm a rather extroverted person IRL and definitely need a certain amount of 'excitement' to stay satisfied. I know I would not be happy on a small island like the Faroes.

The trend is old men who are usually socially recluses, don't look after themselves, some divorced and the women young and looking for money.

Thanks for the info, that trend seems to exist across much of the Western world.

LillyCaterina
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Are the social conditions so dire on these isolated islands that the male inhabitants become so desperate for someone to share their miserable lives with they feel compelled to commit mescegenation with these mail ordered Asian brides?

Gareth calls this sickness, yellow fever.

Finnish Swede
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, 04:20 AM
Are the social conditions so dire on these isolated islands that the male inhabitants become so desperate for someone to share their miserable lives with they feel compelled to commit mescegenation with these mail ordered Asian brides?

Gareth calls this sickness, yellow fever.

I guess....simply too many women will just move to Copenhagen/Denmark as they'll reach their adult ages. On the other hand guys will mainly stay there => lack of marriage women?

Blusnayl
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, 04:18 PM
If your looking for a traditional non feminist wife its either go to a church
or order out.

An understandable perspective.

Most White women have forgotten what it means to be feminine...or what that essence even embodies, means, or from where it originates. It cannot be pointed out conceptually or communicated through language. It is more so...an unspoken essence that men will pick up on as a 'vibe' or energy.

Similar to how women will pick up on a man who is truly masculine according to the vibe he emanates.

Indeed, something interesting I've noticed...women have tended to respond with an energy that is more feminine, when I have interacted with an energy that is more masculine.

I suspect women would not only remember what it means to be feminine, but be more likely, and even prefer to embody that essence, if men approached with a vibe that embodied confidence, power, dominance.

And again...it is a subtle vibe people pick up on. Energy cannot be faked...you either emanate of a certain essence or you do not. And of course, the choice and opportunity to reforge who you are, is ever present. Part of the issue is...many Western men don't approach themselves or life with as earnest an intent as in previous ages...and this reflects in the vibe emanated: Decadence giving way to less than masculine character inclination...with women adapting and reflecting correspondingly.

Nachtengel
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, 05:35 PM
An understandable perspective.

Most White women have forgotten what it means to be feminine...
And most white men have forgootten what it means to be masculine. But does that justify those white women who racemix with negro men because they perceive them to be walking specimens of testosterone? Would you find that "an understandable perspective"? If not, I think we should drop the double standards. Race mixing is race mixing, period.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, 06:15 PM
And most white men have forgootten what it means to be masculine. But does that justify those white women who racemix with negro men because they perceive them to be walking specimens of testosterone? Would you find that "an understandable perspective"? If not, I think we should drop the double standards. Race mixing is race mixing, period.

Attempting to understand a questionable or unacceptable act is not the same as attempting to justify it.

I can honestly admire the intellect of a serial killer, for example, who eludes capture for many years, without attempting to justify their depraved conduct, which I certainly don't agree with.

BTW, Jew orchestrated radical feminism IS the cause for the demise of masculine qualities in each succeeding generation of 'men'. Not the other way around.

Huginn ok Muninn
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Attempting to understand a questionable or unacceptable act is not the same as attempting to justify it.

I can honestly admire the intellect of a serial killer, for example, who eludes capture for many years, without attempting to justify their depraved conduct, which I certainly don't agree with.

BTW, Jew orchestrated radical feminism IS the cause for the demise of masculine qualities in each succeeding generation of 'men'. Not the other way around.

It's more than ideological. It's chemical. If there is a woman here who is NOT on oral contraceptives, please stand up and be counted. There aren't many, I'll wager. The pill makes you less attractive on a chemical level, and the estrogen you pee out of you goes into the environment and adds itself to the many pseudo-estrogens contaminating the food chain, and what do you think happens when little boys drink that water and eat that food? (No, it is not removed by normal treatment.)

Women, almost NO ideas you live your lives by today are those of your forbears from 100 years ago. You have been socially engineered to be barren (or relatively so) by our enemies. Stop defending ANY of this modern crap... it's all poison.

Drusilla
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018, 10:43 AM
No lies detected regarding Filipino men but, really, it’s Asian men in general. Worst with South and Middle Eastern Asian men.

Most Asian women want to escape the patriarchal culture and I think marrying foreigners is one of the ways.

Hopefully, there’ll always be a huge portion of any population who always prefer to marry someone like them.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Do you know what is truly sad. I have more respect for this black man than I do for most whites these days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Blutwölfin
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018, 10:06 PM
@Huginn ok Muninn

Could you be so kind to answer this from two days ago? Thank you.

J.Yaxley
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 03:15 AM
@Huginn ok Muninn

Could you be so kind to answer this from two days ago? Thank you.

I'm not HokM but I think that this article offers a good perspective on how a woman can be submissive without being taken advantage of:

https://forums.skadi.net/threads/180896-Career-Woman-Changes-Attitude-amp-Saves-Her-Marriage-Her-Advice

Or you can look at the behavior of skilled dance partners:

https://www.jensenbeachballroom.com/images/Foxtrot.jpg

The man is the dominant partner whereas the woman is the submissive one. He guides her around the dance floor - it would look downright silly if she tried to carry him around the floor - but there is also constant communication between dance partners. The woman uses subtle hints (for example, a hand squeeze) to let her partner know what she needs him to do. Basically both partners have equal value but different roles to play.

Finnish Swede
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 09:01 AM
I'm not HokM but I think that this article offers a good perspective on how a woman can be submissive without being taken advantage of:

https://forums.skadi.net/threads/180896-Career-Woman-Changes-Attitude-amp-Saves-Her-Marriage-Her-Advice

The man is the dominant partner whereas the woman is the submissive one. He guides her around the dance floor - it would look downright silly if she tried to carry him around the floor - but there is also constant communication between dance partners. The woman uses subtle hints (for example, a hand squeeze) to let her partner know what she needs him to do. Basically both partners have equal value but different roles to play.

I don't byte that ... such like that.

At first. Yes...with dancing it goes like that. So how many here are professional dancers (among of guys)? I could imagine, very rare ... if even any? Well, I'm not either. But figure skating has lots of similarities with dancing....

Anyway...guess what is very annoying? Dancing with guy who don't know how to lead ... and no matter what .... he still leads as being a man (in dancing).

More seriously....dancing is just entertainment. So who cares? It doesn't matter at all (if looking ones lifes) who will be dominant and who will be submissive.

I have said the next couple of times. Average woman will give the leader's position of the family to his man... if he deserves that! Just because then she trust on him and she doesn't see any reasons to use hers time on that. BUT again ... she GIVES that to his man, NOT that he takes it (or even that he will get it automatically as he is a man ... like in dancing). Or that is so at least here.

So guys ... be men who deserves that ... and you will get what you're looking for. Don't still expect that it will be offered to you automatically on some golden plate. If that is what you're looking for ... better buy post brides from Asia .... or Russia etc. (if you are wealthy enough).

Norman Pride
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 10:47 AM
I don't think that you can compare dancing to real life and a real relationship. But FS made a good point, some men are terrible at leading, and if you let them lead just because they are men, they will get you nowhere. I am sure there are women who know what I am talking about. There are men who confuse traditional gender roles for the woman being a doormat, or even worse, a slave, and use their authoritative position as they would to a child - or even worse, an animal that needs to be trained/tamed. Any self-respecting women will not put up with that because in the end it is just another form of abuse. As far as Asian women goes, they might give the appearance of submissiveness, but if they were so traditional they would not try to escape from an overtly patriarchal society. Think about it.

In the end, love, respect, submissiveness and everything else that comes with it, is earned. Many women will gladly prefer for their man to be the head of the family, but if he takes advantage of that position and does not fulfil other attributes that come with it - such as providing for his wife and children, protecting them against violence and so forth, and all he does is to be contrary and blame the woman for everything, it will not work out. Even those Asian women will not take it endlessly. Once they can get a divorce, they will, like this other woman did, she divorced her husband but remained to enjoy the Faroes.

Blutwölfin
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 11:25 AM

Sorry, but are you serious?

LillyCaterina
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 04:17 PM

I think dancing partners illustrates a reasonable analogy, Jared. :)

Individual men and women are not complete until they unite and become a whole; each willingly providing their distinct differences to make the relationship function successfully.

Marriage isn't about domination and control by either spouse.

Honestly, though, in traditional relationships, the husband is the head of the wife in matters of security, and business if he is truly the one wearing the pants in the family and accepts that this is indeed his responsibility. The wife should, naturally, submit to this in order to prevent unnecessary conflict. But if she is a career oriented woman, this might create a problem the two need to work on.

I can tell by reading some of the responses to male/female matters here at Skadi that some women are afflicted with resentment towards male assertiveness. And some of the men are disgruntled to the point of bitterness towards women. This is truly sad. :(

Norman Pride
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 05:16 PM
I can tell by reading some of the responses to male/female matters here at Skadi that some women are afflicted with resentment towards male assertiveness. And some of the men are disgruntled to the point of bitterness towards women. This is truly sad. :(
Probably due to negative experiences. Some men will use the traditional gender role excuse to treat their wives like doormats and eventually abuse them. I suspect the men who are bitter towards women have also had trouble finding a partner or maintaining a relationship. In the end, a relationship takes some degree of compromise, it is not wife submits 100% to husband's ways, or the other way around. Those who refuse to compromise and find some middle ground will find it hard to have successful relationships, unfortunately.

Gefjon
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Anyways, something I noticed about the couplings in the documentary is that the men are a bit quiet... the women speak for them, etc... lol at that guy who asks his wife if she likes him every day and she says I dunno try harder... tbh I doubt they wear the pants in the relationship. And if that's really so, then it makes sense why Asian women cling to them instead of their own dudes. Asian women ain't the submissive lil angels ya think, in fact they can be quite heartless.

Nachtengel
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Anyways, something I noticed about the couplings in the documentary is that the men are a bit quiet... the women speak for them, etc... lol at that guy who asks his wife if she likes him every day and she says I dunno try harder... tbh I doubt they wear the pants in the relationship. And if that's really so, then it makes sense why Asian women cling to them instead of their own dudes. Asian women ain't the submissive lil angels ya think, in fact they can be quite heartless.
Yes, this is true. In fact, Asian women see the Faroese men as naive, easy targets. They're pretty simple, so there is not a lot of effort involved for them. The truth is, the subserviant Asian stereotype is a myth, in fact Asian women can be manipulative and bossy, and they do not usually look for masculine men:

Myth: Asian Women are sweet, innocent and submissive.

The myth that Asian women are more submissive rings true for those who have never actually dated an Asian woman. Take for example Steven, the main character of "Seeking Asian Female", who saw images of Vietnamese women in films like The Scent of Green Papaya and wondered, would his future wife be an "idyllic servant girl who would cook these beautiful meals?" Traveling from California to China for several first dates, Steven experienced Chinese women with bossy, pragmatic attitudes and realized this "No B.S." approach perfectly complemented his dreamer, ex-hippie ways. At the end of his 10-year search, he found Sandy, from Anhui, China, who was half his age. After moving to America on the K-1 fiancée visa, her youthful, innocent exterior gave way. For Steven, the real-life experience of Sandy's emotional, controlling and fiery temperament was still quite biting.

On the flip side, are American men soft and naïve? Many Asian women think so. According to Jenny, who moved to the U.S. from Taiwan in her 30s, "For those Caucasian guys who like Asian women, their personality tend to be softer. They're not very masculine." Another interview subject, who moved to the U.S. for, and later divorced, an American white man, found them "simple" and "less sophisticated" than Asian men.https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/askmen/asian-women-and-white-men_b_2781887.html