PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Found Vinland 500 Years Before Columbus

Hellstar
Sunday, November 3rd, 2002, 09:45 AM
I Just read that, the reason why Indians are called Indians was because Columbus thought they were the indigenous population to "India", he tried sailing to India the other way around the globe from Spain than normal route, after his 4 visit to (America) from Spain, and even till his later dead did the stubborn fuck still think that it was India he found, hahaha he was a complete moron. What a fucking moron. Who is trying to give this guy credit? he was nothing but a Christian slut trying to find gold and imperialise religion.

Conclusion: Vikings found Vineland 500 years before Columbus.

Columbus was a mediocre retard who thought he found a shortcut to India which turned out not to be India at all.

PS: Hallelujah why did the Natural Native Folk of Vineland have to suffer because of this sanctimonious crackwhore?

GreenHeart
Sunday, November 3rd, 2002, 08:42 PM
Actually columbus had blond hair, but he was a race-traitor and always brought a bunch of jews on his voyages......

We have two national holidays in honor of a person from history here in America, and they are Martin Luther King Jr. day(a nigger who helpes end racism) and Columbus day.........x_rofl x_hehe x_lol

How pathetic is a nation when it has to make a holiday in honor of a pedophile nigger?

einsatzkommando
Monday, November 4th, 2002, 05:35 AM
Euopean Americans should celebrate Martin Luther Koon Day by watching "Planet of the Apes" - the original of course.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU DIRTY APE!!!!!

God, I love that line!

:hang

GreenHeart
Wednesday, November 6th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by einsatzkommando
Euopean Americans should celebrate Martin Luther Koon Day by watching "Planet of the Apes" - the original of course.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU DIRTY APE!!!!!

God, I love that line!

:hang

Hehehe :eek: x_rofl x_lol x_hehe x_rofl x_lol x_hehe

Yes I don't want any nigger subhumans putting their hands anywhere near me, not within about 1000 miles or so.......:)

Hellstar
Wednesday, November 6th, 2002, 10:24 AM
We shall show no mercy,

Stand accused yet refuse.

In my quest for noble purity I stumbled upon the many vague transcended carriers of egalitarianism.

Start the funeral pyre. our Teutonic howls shall overthrown their weak sounding excelsis.

Conquistador
Wednesday, November 6th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
We shall show no mercy,

Stand accused yet refuse.

In my quest for noble purity I stumbled upon the many vague transcended carriers of egalitarianism.

Start the funeral pyre. our Teutonic howls shall overthrown their weak sounding excelsis.

Das Liberals shall reap die Vhrilwind!!! x_p

Hellstar
Wednesday, November 6th, 2002, 04:09 PM
wow you spell good!

are you trying to fuck with me or something?

that is the only verbal remnant followers of fade remember, when they are trying to place their diluted attacks, lets not forget that less than half of your quote are correct, beside the point it was Dr szandor who said this and not me. you simply have no idea what you are talking about, if you trying to defend some holy pig by the name of columbus, then i think you should pull alittle more genuine proposals up!

Conquistador
Friday, November 8th, 2002, 10:41 PM
wow you spell good!

are you trying to fuck with me or something?

that is the only verbal remnant followers of fade remember, when they are trying to place their diluted attacks, lets not forget that less than half of your quote are correct, beside the point it was Dr szandor who said this and not me. you simply have no idea what you are talking about, if you trying to defend some holy pig by the name of columbus, then i think you should pull alittle more genuine proposals up!

Actually, I was joking. It wasn't meant to be an insuit. I'm sorry if I have offended you.

As for Columbus, he's a fucking jewish pig. I doubt he was an Italian Gentile as many idiots portray him to be.

Hellstar
Friday, November 8th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Ahh I was just being abit melodramatic for the sake of it:cool
He seemed Jewish to me also in his whole moronic imperialism.

:erm Columbus, what kinda name is that for your son?

PS, like your new avatar.

GreenHeart
Saturday, November 9th, 2002, 03:57 AM

Christopher Columbus

Hellstar
Saturday, November 9th, 2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Christopher Columbus
Christopher sounds even more lame, Columbus sounds like a ballon. i still remember first time I met a person with the name christopher, i was like 7 years old sitting on this hill and this boy introduced his bigger brother christopher to me, its such a feeble name, i remember it as weak ever since.

Conquistador
Saturday, November 9th, 2002, 04:48 AM

Thanks, my avatar represents the Spanish Blue Division. They were a segment of the Spanish Falangist Army who fought with the German Army against the Communist Russians on the Eastern Front from the beginning until the end of WWII.

As for the name, Christopher...it does sound a bit weak.

We need more Viking names! :viking

northwind
Monday, December 2nd, 2002, 04:13 AM
I gues you like Spainish fascist flags Here is what you have been looking for in stock Now

Conquistador
Monday, December 2nd, 2002, 10:51 PM
:cool

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, December 4th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Conquistador
Thanks, my avatar represents the Spanish Blue Division. They were a segment of the Spanish Falangist Army who fought with the German Army against the Communist Russians on the Eastern Front from the beginning until the end of WWII.

As for the name, Christopher...it does sound a bit weak.

We need more Viking names! :viking

where they med retards:eek:

You can consider yourself warned. If you post any more nonsense like this, then you'll be seeing the inside of the Slammer. Heimdall

AryanDawn Court of Appeals ;) Heimdall was positively correct in citing this comment. AD is PAN-Aryan. However, I also know that triskel's comment was meant as irony, back-referencing a statement which no longer exists on the board.
--- OnionPeeler

Conquistador
Thursday, December 5th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by triskel
where they med retards:eek:

You can consider yourself warned. If you post any more nonsense like this, then you'll be seeing the inside of the Slammer. Heimdall

Ya Basta. Enough already. x_nono

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, December 5th, 2002, 08:07 AM
Ya Basta. Enough already. x_nono

soo dont just agree to the slander!!! Colon was a great Lombard sailor in Spanish colors and opened up for the greatest conquest achieved by a handful of conquistadores, stand up for our Hero!!
Did we say anything negative about Leif Eriksson maybe???

x_weird

Conquistador
Thursday, December 5th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by triskel
soo dont just agree to the slander!!! Colon was a great Lombard sailor in Spanish colors and opened up for the greatest conquest achieved by a handful of conquistadores, stand up for our Hero!!
Did we say anything negative about Leif Eriksson maybe???

x_weird

Leif Eriksson wasn't a Jewish pig like Colombus. Don't believe the lie that Colombus was a Lombard.

goidelicwarrior
Friday, December 6th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Leif Eriksson wasn't a Jewish pig like Colombus. Don't believe the lie that Colombus was a Lombard.

who says he was a jew?? maybe the conquistadores where jews aswell:erm

OnionPeeler
Friday, December 6th, 2002, 10:09 AM
This thread has been altered by moderator and admin adjudications. You may wish to re-read it before extending current disputes.

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Saturday, July 3rd, 2004, 01:06 AM
America was "discovered" by Leifr Eirķksson, son of Eirķkr Rauši (Red). Eirķkr Rauši gave Greenland its name (Gręnland).

You can read about Leifr Eirķksson at http://www.iceland.org/leifur.html

Also check out http://www.dalir.is/leif/ for cool stuff!

nemo
Saturday, July 3rd, 2004, 02:58 AM
America was "discovered" by Leifr Eirķksson, son of Eirķkr Rauši (Red). Eirķkr Rauši gave Greenland its name (Gręnland).

You can read about Leifr Eirķksson at http://www.iceland.org/leifur.html

Also check out http://www.dalir.is/leif/ for cool stuff!

America was discovered by Christopher Columbus, read American History.

What are you a revisionist and change history so you could feel good about yourself.

Friday, July 9th, 2004, 10:32 AM
America was discovered by Christopher Columbus, read American History.

What are you a revisionist and change history so you could feel good about yourself.
Not really. Im not changing anything to feel good about myself. It is a fact that Leifr Eirķksson (and his men) was the first european to come to america. He was almost 500 years before Christ Columbus.

Inspired by accounts of a chance sighting of land to the west of Greenland, Leifr launched an expedition to explore America.

Theese are commonly known facts really. But perhaps the typical american isnt aware of it... You really should read about this!

nemo
Friday, July 9th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Not really. Im not changing anything to feel good about myself. It is a fact that Leifr Eirķksson (and his men) was the first european to come to america. He was almost 500 years before Christ Columbus.

Inspired by accounts of a chance sighting of land to the west of Greenland, Leifr launched an expedition to explore America.

Theese are commonly known facts really. But perhaps the typical american isnt aware of it... You really should read about this!

The problem is that Leif Erickson voyage as you say, I have read about it, whether it was true or not has nothing to do with the discovery of America, it amounted to nothing as far as the birth of America.

Christopher Columbus is credit with the discovery of America because Columbus after he landed here went back to Europe and made the maps so the Europeans knew where this land was.

The puritans using these maps landed here and the birth of America was born.

About 20 yrs ago the US congress investigated these claims about Erickson, and found that they were not valid enough to give the Credit to Erickson, and then preceded to make oct 11 christopher columbus day a legal holiday.

Remember also that the US congress at that time were 80% anglo and Nordic
but were courages enough not to be blinded by bias toward a Southern European(Italian), and did the right thing.

The evidence is overwhelming anyhow in favor of Columbus.

Leif Erickson was also a great explorer and his accomplishments are well Recorded in History, but he did not discover America, Columbus was responsible for the birth of America.

Give unto Erickson, what is Ericksons, and give unto Columbus what is Columbus's

Shaun
Friday, July 9th, 2004, 08:26 PM
As Leif the Lucky was the first European on record to reach North America, I believe it is safe to say he was the first European (as far as we know) to discover it.

Columbus's maps and reportings back to Europe of his discovery being better documented does not make him first.

nemo
Friday, July 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
As Leif the Lucky was the first European on record to reach North America, I believe it is safe to say he was the first European (as far as we know) to discover it.

Columbus's maps and reportings back to Europe of his discovery being better documented does not make him first.

The US Govt. and American history says it was columbus, you can turn and twist it but that's the samething Afrocentrist do when they want credit for something the white man accomplished

nemo
Friday, July 9th, 2004, 08:53 PM

The birds were first, discovery of America has nothing to do with who was first, it has to do with who was responsible for it's creation, Erickson whether he was first or not had nothing to do with the birth of America.

Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 06:18 PM
The US Govt. and American history says it was columbus, you can turn and twist it but that's the samething Afrocentrist do when they want credit for something the white man accomplished
Since when are the US Goverment and American history reliable sources for anything? :-O

Leifr Eirķksson was the first european to discover america. Its a fact.

I dont care about what you call the birth of america..

nemo
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Öfjörš]Since when are the US Goverment and American history reliable sources for anything? :-O
[quote]

And since when does that pseudo nordic history you quote have any credibility, it is all nordic myths.
If a American history cannot be beleived then their are a lot claims that's made can be untrue even the nordic accomplishments
======================================== =================
[quote]

Leifr Eirķksson was the first european to discover america. Its a fact.

It's a nordicist myth, you and the Afrocentrists should join hands and become brothers
======================================== ==================
[quote]
I dont care about what you call the birth of america..

And I don't care about your nordic fantasys and halucinations, find your own culture and stop trying to steal it from others.

From the dictionary!

discover=."To make known or visible", Leif Ericksson did not do that Columbus did, it makes no difference if Ericksson landed 500 yrs before Columbus.

HE HAD ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DISCOVERY OF AMERICA.

Now go back and live in your fantasy world.

Shaun
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"Leif Ericson (A.D. 980?-1025?), was a Norse explorer who led what was probably the first European expedition to the mainland of North America."
"Leif Ericson Day is observed in the United States on October 9."

Source:
http://www2.worldbook.com/wc/popup?path=features/explorers&page=html/early_leif.html&direct=yes

=================

dis·cov·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-skvr)
tr.v. dis·cov·ered, dis·cov·er·ing, dis·cov·ers
To notice or learn, especially by making an effort: got home and discovered that the furnace wasn't working.

To be the first, or the first of one's group or kind, to find, learn of, or observe.
To learn about for the first time in one's experience: discovered a new restaurant on the west side.
To learn something about: discovered him to be an impostor; discovered the brake to be defective.
To identify (a person) as a potentially prominent performer: a movie star who was discovered in a drugstore by a producer.
Archaic. To reveal or expose.

Source:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=discover

=================

Other website of interest:
http://www.usmint.gov/kids/index.cfm?fileContents=coinNews/commemoratives/commemoratives.cfm&year=2000

nemo
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"Leif Ericson (A.D. 980?-1025?), was a Norse explorer who led what was probably the first European expedition to the mainland of North America."
"Leif Ericson Day is observed in the United States on October 9."

Source:
http://www2.worldbook.com/wc/popup?path=features/explorers&page=html/early_leif.html&direct=yes

=================

dis·cov·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-skvr)
tr.v. dis·cov·ered, dis·cov·er·ing, dis·cov·ers
To notice or learn, especially by making an effort: got home and discovered that the furnace wasn't working.

To be the first, or the first of one's group or kind, to find, learn of, or observe.
To learn about for the first time in one's experience: discovered a new restaurant on the west side.
To learn something about: discovered him to be an impostor; discovered the brake to be defective.
To identify (a person) as a potentially prominent performer: a movie star who was discovered in a drugstore by a producer.
Archaic. To reveal or expose.

Source:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=discover

=================

Other website of interest:
http://www.usmint.gov/kids/index.cfm?fileContents=coinNews/commemoratives/commemoratives.cfm&year=2000

oK Shaun! we will notify the congress of the united States to change the history as to who discovered America, because some kid in Canada is all pissed off that you did not give the credit mr. Ericksson.

Shaun the info you show is not new, and American history says That Lief Ericksson might have landed in North America 500 yrs before columbus, US Govt . knows this, but he's landings had nothing to with America, he came he landed he took a nap, he ate he took a crap wiped his ass with tree leaves and then went on his way.

So for this we are going to give credit for discovering America
:D

Shaun
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Calm down.

I think if he is to be credited for discovering North America, all he needs to do is discover it. So what if he didn't do as much with it as Columbus?

I'm not frustrated, because as I have posted, there already is a day (as recognized by the government of the United States of America) commemorating Leif for being the first European to discover North America.

I would prefer you kept your cussing to a minimum. It is not very becoming of you.

nemo
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Calm down.

I think if he is to be credited for discovering North America, all he needs to do is discover it. So what if he didn't do as much with it as Columbus?

I'm not frustrated, because as I have posted, there already is a day (as recognized by the government of the United States of America) commemorating Leif for being the first European to discover North America.

I would prefer you kept your cussing to a minimum. It is not very becoming of you.

Ok Shaun! I did not mean to offend you, you seem like a decent kid, I just lose my cool sometimes, that's the problem with us Italians, were hot heads
:)

I see your very intrested in your heritage, well that's good.

Shaun
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Ok Shaun! I did not mean to offend you, you seem like a decent kid, I just lose my cool sometimes, that's the problem with us Italians, were hot heads
:)

I see your very intrested in your heritage, well that's good.
Thanks.

The Italians have done remarkable things, one just has to look at the Roman Empire as example; however, I just had a differing opinion regarding the discovery of North America.

I'm happy this has resolved peacefully. :)