PDA

View Full Version : Nordish Female Body Shape and Subrace?

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 06:56 AM
I know there are basically two shapes for Nordish women; pear and hourglass. Is there a specific time scale difference for this...UPs or newer? If so, what is this connection?

Abby Normal
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 07:12 AM
This is a silly thread! 'Nordish' is not a valid subrace so you're really saying "There are basically two shapes for women with depigmented hair" (I won't get into that at the moment, though).

Attempting to sort people into a few 'body shapes' (i.e. 'hourglass', etc.) always come across as humorous at best; it is reminiscent of Glamour and Cosmopolitan. Connecting this to the 'Nordish concept', however, makes it downright laughable. (Note that there is a difference between this absurdity and legitimate statements such as "Negroids tend to have more variation than Caucasoids when it comes to body-shape").

I'm guessing this thread will evolve into a cross between the SNPA 'race gallery' site and one of those hackneyed articles in trashy women's' magazines that go something like this: "Do this exercise if you have a string-bean shape, this one if you have an hourglass shape," and so on. So, for fun, I've decided to kick off the debate-to-come:

(Insert sarcasm here) You forgot the apple shape! This is commonly seen among the small-footed Nordish Dutch women of Ohio, and features a rotund abdomen....

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I knew I forgot one shape. Thanks for reminding me. I was wondering if there was some difference between these basic shapes and the subracial forms of different periods in ancient Europe. I don't find it an out of place question.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Yes, remember the UP ivory figures of women with steatopygia ( fat deposits on the buttocks)? This is sometimes considered a Bushman trait but it is sometimes seen in other races. White women sometimes have it and perhaps it was highly thought of in Paleolithic times.

My personal observation is that Caucasian women tend to have the best hour-glass figures although Black women can have nice butts. Asian women tend to either be slender or fat. Nordic women can look very athletic for women. UP types can be strong for women (my wife is of this type). Mexican and Polynesian women look nice when young but start growning horizontally as soon as they stop growing vertically. But these are nothing scientific, just observations.

Sorry, Abby Normal if you are offended, this is not my intension. I am sure you are very attractive.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Yes, remember the UP ivory figures of women with steatopygia ( fat deposits on the buttocks)? This is sometimes considered a Bushman trait but it is sometimes seen in other races. White women sometimes have it and perhaps it was highly thought of in Paleolithic times.

My personal observation is that Caucasian women tend to have the best hour-glass figures although Black women can have nice butts. Asian women tend to either be slender or fat. Nordic women can look very athletic for women. UP types can be strong for women (my wife is of this type). Mexican and Polynesian women look nice when young but start growning horizontally as soon as they stop growing vertically. But these are nothing scientific, just observations.

Sorry, Abby Normal if you are offended, this is not my intension. I am sure you are very attractive.I understand what you mean especially about Nordic women. Female Nordic athletes must be one long journey in bed...

Zyklop
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 08:54 AM
According to GŁnther, mediterranean women have noticeable broad hips alongside an overall slender frame.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 09:05 AM
According to GŁnther, mediterranean women have noticeable broad hips alongside an overall slender frame.Is that from having an indoor society amongst their women?

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 10:50 AM

I think UP women gained corpulence in a similar fashion as Polynesian women, but unlike the Sanids the fat deposits arent limited to the buttocks but overall in the female body: staetomeria.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, September 12th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I think UP women gained corpulence in a similar fashion as Polynesian women, but unlike the Sanids the fat deposits arent limited to the buttocks but overall in the female body: staetomeria.Certainly, that leads to greater attractiveness, no?;)

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Monday, September 13th, 2004, 02:16 AM
I thought it was Dinarid women that have the string bean shape...

Esther_Helena
Monday, September 13th, 2004, 03:07 AM
I'm not sure how to word this, so here goes:
Is there any correlation to race/subrace and where fat is stored on a woman? Fat or skinny, every woman stores fat somewhere. Mine goes straight to my thighs. I'll have thunder thighs before I ever have a budda belly or a ghetto booty.

Stew
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Things I have noticed in classifying women -

Borreby types are large boned, strong in apearance, tall, generally busty with an hourglass figure generally complimented (or ruined depending on your tastes) with some extra mass (fat) in the rear and thighs. weight is obviously a factor in UP's of both genders.

Bruenns that I notice, particularly the irish/scottish types seem to be quite thin bordering on athletic, but without a great deal of "shape". As they get older weight becomes an issue it seems.

Skandonordids are generally atheltic looking not particularly wide in any areas. usually quite gangely (sp?) when they are younger, but slender, gracfull and very beautiful when they fill out.

Meds, noticably large hips, though often complimented by a large bust to match, but short in stature. when I think of an hourglass I would put meds at the extreme end of the spectrum

Alpine girls tend to range widly from a very ballanced atractive figure, to rolly polley and round.

Atlantids, and i'm very biased as I find them the most physically atractive are in my oppinion some of the best shapped women, athletic with the mild hourglass atributes that really make them perfect specimins.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Things I have noticed in classifying women -

Borreby types are large boned, strong in apearance, tall, generally busty with an hourglass figure generally complimented (or ruined depending on your tastes) with some extra mass (fat) in the rear and thighs. weight is obviously a factor in UP's of both genders.

Bruenns that I notice, particularly the irish/scottish types seem to be quite thin bordering on athletic, but without a great deal of "shape". As they get older weight becomes an issue it seems.

Skandonordids are generally atheltic looking not particularly wide in any areas. usually quite gangely (sp?) when they are younger, but slender, gracfull and very beautiful when they fill out.

Meds, noticably large hips, though often complimented by a large bust to match, but short in stature. when I think of an hourglass I would put meds at the extreme end of the spectrum

Alpine girls tend to range widly from a very ballanced atractive figure, to rolly polley and round.

Atlantids, and i'm very biased as I find them the most physically atractive are in my oppinion some of the best shapped women, athletic with the mild hourglass atributes that really make them perfect specimins.

I agree 90% with 100% of what you said.

Ted
Thursday, September 23rd, 2004, 05:50 AM
I agree with the Meds part to some degree, but I deffinitely see Italians as being much bustier than say Spanish or Portuguese women. Remember, Italians, especially those from Sicily and the South are mixed heavily with Alpines, so there builds are stockier--hence bustier in women. It's been my observation that some of these women have the curviest behinds and largest bust sizes of any other group of women in Europe. Unfortuantely, there's a tendency toward corpulence after their first child is born. Meds from the Iberian Peninsula, while also known for their wide hips too, are finer boned everywhere else on their body, which gives them a more lean and wiry appearance. I believe the wide hips in Meds comes with centuries of greater childbirth.

Anglo-Saxon women are also much bustier than Hallstadt Nordics. Any man who has been to Britain will tell you that! Page 3 girls, and all that. However, Alpines from southern Germany are another busty group, but they seem to have less form and curves than the Anglo-Saxon phenotype. Irish Brunns can also be very large busted and often very cute looking too. I've always found Brunns to be a bit odd because the men look very masculine, while the women seem to be on the polar opposite of the extreme, and appear to be more feminine in their appearance than nearly any other phenotype.

Ted
Friday, September 24th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Hey, not for nothing, but this is what I'm talking about when I say Irish Brunn females are usually large busted. Every one of these girls is either Irish by birth or by ancestry, so you be the judge whether they are really Brunns or not. I think they are, but I could be wrong. The one thing I always notice about Irish Brunns is that the male variety has a very masculine appearance, while the female version of the phenotype is usually extremely feminine looking. The genders appear to be polar opposites of one another. What do you folks think?

[Nude pictures removed. Maybe we should think twice before we post photos titled "drunkandeasy.jpg" /Oskorei]

Ted
Friday, September 24th, 2004, 10:57 AM
By the way, the girl in picture number one is an Irish-American named Kara who was VERY drunk when that picure was taken. The girl in photo #2 & #3 is a Welsh girl of Irish heritage (By the way, did you guys know Catherine Zeta Jones had an Irish Catholic mother--that explains the turned up nose and other Brunn elements of her otherwise perfect figure) named Lorna Morgan. The girl in photo 4 is an Irish-American named Daize Kellogg. The girl in photo 5 is a drunken booze hag from Liverpool named Dianna. She has a bad habit of pissing her trousers every time she gets loaded. The girl in photo #6 is another Liverpool Mick named Catherine Durkin. The girl in photos 7 & 8 is a former British Page 3 girl of 100% Irish Catholic heritage named Tracey Neve. She was great in her day, but now she's a washed up alcoholic booze hag hanging around Camden Town blowing punters for pints. Bloody shame, she doesn't look that fit any more. She staggers around now in a drunken stupour saying that at her age she's still in better shape than Maria Whittaker, but I wonder if that's right. Mind you, Maria has become a drunken sow too, but I don't think she's lowered herself that much yet. 1980's Page 3 Girls! They've all turned into a bunch of drunken cows. Remember when we would give our left nut.....

RedJack
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Now's your chance, Ted! Buy her a pint and close your eyes. :D

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, May 27th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Anybody with a preference for subrace, or which you wouldn't prefer?