PDA

View Full Version : The Police

SaxonPagan
Tuesday, August 7th, 2018, 03:04 PM
I don't know what they're like in other countries but the UK's politicised police force is now completely useless!

A survey by ComRes and We The People revealed that 57% of people say that police officers have surrendered control of the streets.

People feel that criminals now have no fear of getting caught and punished for their crimes.

With London’s crime skyrocketing the poll also revealed that a quarter of the population feel unsafe at night where they live.

The survey also found that 60 per cent of people hadn’t seen a police officer in their street in the past year.

Of the 2,000 adults surveyed half claimed that when they had been a victim of crime the police did not attend their homes.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6787333/half-of-brits-say-police-lost-control/

SpearBrave
Tuesday, August 7th, 2018, 06:24 PM
I think this goes for all countries. America the Police are treated like bad guys from the media and leftist.

heimrich
Tuesday, August 7th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Same in switzerland. The police only tries to get us away from foreigners instead of the foreigners from us. When talking to them afterwards they say they don't want any escalation and some even agree with our views. For now we've lost any cobtrol and I believe this won't change until we stand up what of course won't happen.