PDA

View Full Version : The Problems with Creativity (WCOTC)

Grimr
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 11:18 PM
I like Matt Hale, Ben Klassen and the things that the creativity church has done in the past however there are certain aspects of the church that are slightly stupid:

1) The symbol for the religion is just laughable, its a Nazi flag with a large "w" wearing a crown in the centre of it where the Swastika should be.

2) It is a good religion, with a good religious text being run like a political party.

3) It is a good religion, with a good religious text and yet religious ceremonies are rare.

4) There is a single leader for the religion.

I am confident that if these problems were recognised the white preservationist movement would truly embrace the faith.

Creator
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 06:58 AM
There is nothing wrong with the symbol. As with any movement there is ONE Leader, then a chain of command.

Grimr
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 05:10 PM
There is nothing wrong with the symbol.As with any movement there is ONE Leader ,then a chain of command.

RAHOWA!

a) The symbol is a big 'W' wearing a crown, it looks ridiculous!

b) I was lead to believe that creativity is a religion not a 'movement', a 'movement' should be something within the religion like Christianity with the crusades, a 'movement' shouldn't engulf the religion, the religion should be separate and held with higher regard than the 'movement'

c) After the 'racial holy war', what will people say then? 'racial holy peace': RAHOPA!

Grimr
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
If you simply changed the symbol or didn't have one that would be enough for me.

Creator
Thursday, October 7th, 2004, 05:12 AM
The symbol is fine.Unfairly cruticising it is just wasting time.

Grimr
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM
The symbol is fine.Unfairly cruticising it is just wasting time.

The symbol is an insult, our people have produced the greatest artists throughout time and the single creed that praises our race uses a symbol of less consequence than a rat's shit!

Creator
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Grimr,stop pretending you are supportive of Creativity.You bitching isnt getting anywhere.

Grimr
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Grimr,stop pretending you are supportive of Creativity.You bitching isnt getting anywhere.

I am slowly convincing you that using a silly symbol for a creed is bad, admit it, you're folding! You can't defend the big "W" any longer! You know it's silly don't you! You're going to go through a book filled with old nordic runes to try and find a better symbol arn't you!

Creator
Tuesday, October 19th, 2004, 03:39 AM
You have proven that this is some sort a game for you.Do us a favour dont bother posting anymore of your non-sense in the Creator section of this forum.The Creator symbol is fine.So dont write anymore of your crap,you're getting tedious.

RAHOWA!

Grimr
Tuesday, October 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
You have proven that this is some sort a game for you.Do us a favour dont bother posting anymore of your non-sense in the Creator section of this forum.The Creator symbol is fine.So dont write anymore of your crap,you're getting tedious.

RAHOWA!

Every thing in life game and a big "W" doesn't look that good on the board.

Saoirse
Wednesday, October 20th, 2004, 06:31 AM
I think Creativity is just like Lavey's Satanism and not a religion.

Grimr
Thursday, October 21st, 2004, 10:30 AM
1) Creativity is a silly religion, full of silly people doing silly things under a silly symbol! What is wrong with being an Odinist or a Christian? The religions our people have held in high regard for thousands of years?
2) If the Creativity cult ceased using a big "W" and stopped shouting "RAHOWA" then maybe, just maybe they might be taken seriously.

Grimr
Friday, October 22nd, 2004, 11:36 AM
Calm down Creator, it's only a joke; there is no real problem with creativity. Matt Hale is a good Pontifex and the religious symbol is perfectly fine however you your self will have to keep a more open mind if you wish to argue for your creed more effectively.

RAHOWA

Siegfried
Friday, October 22nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Thread will be closed until I've cleansed it of all ad hominems and other low brow nonsense.

edit: Thread is reopened and Creator is put under moderation. Please remember this is a highbrow section of the forum and keep all discussions as constructive as possible. Stick to Free Speech if you wish to vent against fellow board members. Thank you.

Jack
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:45 AM
From what I just read... this thread is hilarious. Ah well. It's probably a good thing Siegfried gutted it.

Creator
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 08:56 AM
Whats so funny abot this thread Ripper?Are you against Creativity or something?

White Hot Truth
Thursday, August 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
The problem with the W symbol is twofold:

1) The letter "W" does not mean "White" in all White languages, so in other cultures, it would appear enigmatic and alien.

2) The Nazi flag motif is associated primarily with German nationalism, and not White Nationalism.

cerebro
Monday, February 27th, 2006, 09:13 PM
The problem with the W symbol is twofold:

1) The letter "W" does not mean "White" in all White languages, so in other cultures, it would appear enigmatic and alien.

Iīm from Creativity and I think youīre right. Why donīt we use an "A" instead of a "W"? The world "Aryan" starts with "A" in all european languages I think. Also the "A" could be used because of the word "Albus" that means "White" in Ancient Latin.

Iīm not proposing to change the symbol, itīs just an opinion, but I have never liked it. Itīs seems to me that itīs not really "strong", it doesnīt wake up any feelings like the swastika, the celtic cross or even the christian cross.

Greetings