PDA

View Full Version : Racial Origins of Negroids, Saami, Australoids, etc.

Tribunale Dei Minore
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 12:38 AM
I wrote:
[...]
Racial characteristics exist due to climate differences and culture is largely due to climate.
Incorrect. Racial characteristics exist due to environmental(concrete geographical circumstnces, food, climate, etc) and intraspecie
inevitable variations, natural selection, mutations (very important, also inevitable), etc. These factors always act togather.
Climate, taken alone as
environmental factor means nothing.

No two races/climates/cultures are as different from one another as the Arctic peoples and black Africans.

Nonsense. The two extremeties of humanoid types are negroes and mongoloids (generally said). Genetically (morphologiacally, and physiologically)
east asians are more distant from negrids than are north europeans.

Tribunale Dei Minore
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Nonsense. The two extremeties of humanoid types are negroes and mongoloids (generally said). Genetically (morphologiacally, and physiologically)
east asians are more distant from negrids than are north europeans. Even a
retarded anthropologist could assure this.
It is believed that mongoloids evolved from the prehistoric populations of east Eurasia and caucasoids and ethiopians from those of the western parts. Negroes
are peripharal outcast race of degenerate ethiopans who were pushed to the
south of Sahara. Their geographical isolation (Sahara is the greatest natural
obstacle and boundary) resulted slow natural selection and lack of hybridization
(very important biological factor for evolution) The same goes for the other
peripheral races (australoids for example). Of course genetically australoids are as different from negroes as are the europeans. These are rather different
philogenetical branches.

Evolved
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 01:00 AM
This isn't the Free Speech forum, so keep your attitude to yourself.

Evolved
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 01:09 AM
The origin of basic racial features is climate. I'm sorry for forgetting all the other causes. :eyes

I'm not talking about North Europeans as in 'Nordics.' I'm talking about Uralic people originating in Siberia and genetically isolated in the arctic. They have 0 negroid admixture, and physically a 5 foot tall pale Uralic Saami is the exact opposite of a 7 foot tall coal black African negro. So if you want to nitpick anthropology, choose another thread. That is not even the point of this thread.

Triglav
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 01:11 AM
east asians are more distant from negrids than are north europeans.

Actually, the most distinct race from Congoids in terms of genetics are Australoids.

Tribunale Dei Minore
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 01:21 AM
This isn't the Free Speech forum, so keep your attitude to yourself.
What was that?
"Attitude" isn't allowed here? Please apologize my curiosity but where was the insult in my previous post? I wasn't refering to any personal here but made an
abstract epithet regarding the actuallity of the information that I presented.
May be the confusion is due to my bad english? No offence but you're rather
sensitive person!

Tribunale Dei Minore
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 01:50 AM
The origin of basic racial features is climate. I'm sorry for forgetting all the other causes. :eyesForget em or not (I don' mind and care) concerns your memory problems not the
level of my anthropology skills. FYI mutations taken alone are far more important.

I'm not talking about North Europeans as in 'Nordics.' I'm talking about Uralic people originating in Siberia and genetically isolated in the arctic. They have 0 negroid admixture, and physically a 5 foot tall pale Uralic Saami is the exact opposite of a 7 foot tall coal black African negro.
The percentage of admixture says nothing about philogenetic origins.
And your "philogenetic classification" based on stature and pigmentation only is rather pathetc imho.
What about then, comparing 5 foot tall pale albino bushmen (albinism could be found within every human population) to your 5 foot tall pale Uralic Saami ?
Applying your logic they are exact the same?
I find then the hairy, hook-nosed armenoid is the the least negroid. Indeed you could find albino negroes but never hook-nosed or that with armenoid hairyness.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, September 5th, 2004, 05:18 AM
[QUOTE=VioletOxygen]Incorrect. Racial characteristics exist due to environmental(concrete geographical circumstnces, food, climate, etc) and intraspecie
inevitable variations, natural selection, mutations (very important, also inevitable), etc. These factors always act togather.
Climate, taken alone as
environmental factor means nothing.

You missed something. Isolation is necessary for a new species or new race to form. This can be physical isolation or some form of social isolation such as endogamy but isolation from the larger population is necessary.