PDA

View Full Version : The Nordic Population in the United States

Ross
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2003, 09:41 PM
http://www4.stormfront.org/whitehistory/reoehchap11.htm

The racial position of the United States is no less terrifying than Germany's or England's. If Ploetz is right when he supposes there to be now in North America only 30 per cent. of Nordic blood (though this estimate is, I think, too low), then the position there is even more terrifying.

It was almost 100 years back. What is left now? 10-20% generalized "Nordish"?

Faceless States...

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 10:45 AM
Scary

Interesting, where Richard wants his own Nordish-only state?

Does he really hope to find a state with more than 30% of Nordish population, esp. more or less free of non-Europeans?

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 10:48 AM
And SE is occupied by Negros...

that's how race mixing happens

PS and NE by Jews? 15 million (some say 30!) of Jewishids make 6-7%... Is that true that NY is on 2/3 Jewish?

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Ross
And SE is occupied by Negros...

that's how race mixing happens

PS and NE by Jews? 15 million (some say 30!) of Jewishids make 6-7%... Is that true that NY is on 2/3 Jewish?

whats SE, PS, NE...

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by triskel
whats SE, PS, NE...

:-)

PS is Post Scriptum

SE - South-East
NE - North-East

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 04:49 PM
According to 1990 Census data, in the age cohort twenty-five to
thirty-four, 36 percent of U.S.-born Asian-American husbands and 45
percent of U.S.-born Asian-American wives had white spouses; 53
percent of Native American husbands and 54 percent of Native American
wives had white spouses. Only eight percent of African-American
husbands and only four percent of African-American wives had white
spouses.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/12/kennedy.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As there are 5% of Asians in the States it means that every year 1% of Americans - that's around 1,5-2% of WHITE Americans (of whatever race) become Mongolid-mixed (in the long run - children etc), and about 1% Negro mixed... and what's about Hispanics, as they're more "passable" I wonder????

And how many are intermarried with Orientalids, esp Jews? I've heard that Jews with their normal birth rate have to be at 30 000 000 now in the States, yet officially they are about 4, that's religious ones only?

FYI Even in the Volga Muslim Republics where there are 50% Russians and 50% of Muslims inter-ethnical marriages happen rather rare, at 0,5 - 1,5 %.

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 05:01 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/12/kennedy.htm

Americans are already what racial purists have long feared: a people characterized by a great deal of racial admixture, or what many in the past referred to distastefully as "mongrelization." In pigmentation, width of noses, breadth of lips, texture of hair, and other telltale signs, the faces and bodies of millions of Americans bear witness to interracial sexual encounters. Some were joyful, passionate, loving affairs. Many were rapes. Others contained elements of both choice and coercion. These different kinds of interracial intimacy and sexual depredation all reached their peak in the United States during the age of slavery, and following the Civil War they decreased markedly. Since the end of the civil-rights revolution interracial dating, interracial sex, and interracial marriage have steadily increased, as has the number of children born of interracial unions. This development has prompted commentators to speak of the "creolization" or "browning" or "beiging" of America.

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 05:55 PM
Hmm actually I have to agree. The people here even with blond hair seem to be very generalized. Luckily my family has stayed with it's own, and half are only third and second generation americans anyway. The racial future doesn't look good for the US. Have any ideas where the nordish race remains pure?

Although I heard in the farming midwest most people are still relatively predominantly nordic, especially compared to the industrialized-mongrelized north and the mongrelized south.

Where I live pure Hallstatt nordics like you would find in Scandinavia are so very rare it's unbelievable. Blonds usually take the form of fat, freckled, east baltics (no offense meant to real EBs)...... red heads usually have brown eyes.

A lot more blonds and light brown haired people, which are common (80%), have brown or green-brown eyes, the most common colors. Blue eyes are kind of rare, probably make up about 30% of the eye colors around here.

But when I grew up at least they were all white.........

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 06:59 PM
Hmm actually I have to agree. The people here even with blond hair seem to be very generalized.

L'Oreal blondism?

Have any ideas where the nordish race remains pure?

Relatively pure. British Isles, Scandinavia, Northen France, Northen Germany, Northern Poland, The Baltic States, Western Finland, Bielorussia and a rather limited territory of European Russia (eastern border: Novgorod, Moscow, Ryazan, plus enclaves in NE European Russia and Southern Siberia), and the very Northen Ukraine.

I'll post the maps by Bunak...

Where I live pure Hallstatt nordics like you would find in Scandinavia are so very rare it's unbelievable.

Hallstatts are not numerous in even Sweden - no more than 30%.

Blonds usually take the form of fat, freckled, east baltics

Nordish people in the East usually don't have freckles. It's connected with Reddish/Fair Goldish hairs. With the other hand, I fail to understand why people believe that redheads are rare in Russia. They're at 3%, and I've read in TRoE that certain German group has *high* number of redheads... only 4%!

Majority of Central Nordish (pure) people in Europe are Baltics (not Mongolid influenced EB) and Bruenns, with Nordics, Borrebies and Phalians in the minority.

But when I grew up at least they were all white.........

To preserve their racial identity Nordish people have to preserve themselves on the community basis. The battle for the territories is being lost.

Soon the process of assimilation will be unrevertable even in Scandinavia, even with existing non-Nordish/non-European groups.

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 07:20 PM
Racial mixing leads to spiritual confusion leads to darkness. The dark forces of the world know exactly what they are doing and have acted with intent. A dark age is coming.

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 07:42 PM
We're the last generation of whites who can enjoy living...

50% of non-white population means WAR, and the States will reach this figure within 20-30 years, if not sooner. Northern Europe will last for 50-100 years.

Scary....

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 09:25 PM
Here's an example of a generalized US white. She seems to have naturally blond hair. School kids very very often have blond hair and brown eyes, and they are too young to dye their hair so I know it's a natural common occurance here.

Its just from all the subracial mixing, and drawbacks to slight subdued non-white ancestry.

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 09:33 PM
Heh, how's this for mongoloid features?? :eek: (She is supposed to be of English, Irish, and Italian descent......... :rolleyes:

http://www.ifilm.com/image/stills/people/223778_i_1_a_.jpg

The "lovely" race mixing Julia Stiles, star of the filthy movie "Save the Last Dance"

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/pop/08_01/images/stiles4.jpg

Iuzln
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 10:15 PM
Don't be too pessimists: we're not living in Middle Ages.
With the map of genes and the new discoveries of genetic engineery I think in 10-20 years it won't be difficult for a new baby born to have blond hair/blue eyes even if their parents haven't those features.
Genetics is the last hope...

Ross
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Iuzln
With the map of genes and the new discoveries of genetic engineery I think in 10-20 years it won't be difficult for a new baby born to have blond hair/blue eyes even if their parents haven't those features.

Negroes will have blue eyes? Terrific... how are you goin' to mend their souls?

Tore
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Iuzln

I think this is generally feared among all of us...