PDA

View Full Version : Who is more knowledgeable?

Evolved
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2003, 08:29 AM
Who is more knowledgeable in the subject of Racial Studies / Anthropology?

Demigorgona
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2003, 08:36 AM
You are just incredibly lame...

Nordhammer
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33

I love it! x_hehe

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003, 11:01 PM

How ridiculous is it of you to even ask this question? It already proves who is in fact more knowledgable!

goidelicwarrior
Friday, January 24th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
How ridiculous is it of you to even ask this question? It already proves who is in fact more knowledgable!

for once i agree...x_rofl

Nordhammer
Friday, January 24th, 2003, 08:28 PM

It's called a sense of humor. :)

Dominator
Friday, January 24th, 2003, 08:39 PM
:eek: But mama where is my baby suit?:erm

GreenHeart
Saturday, January 25th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Nordhammer
It's called a sense of humor. :)

Well I didn't get the impression that this was out of fun since these two girls don't like each other.......

It seems rather petty if you ask me.

Evolved
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 03:17 AM
I accept defeat- the Hallstatt-Brünn girl with 100% Nordic ancestors, a short, straight Dinaric nose and Alpine skull is definitely more knowledgeable than me. x_hehe

Well I didn't get the impression that this was out of fun since these two girls don't like each other.......

It seems rather petty if you ask me.

Demigorgona
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 03:41 AM
LG you might appear more intelligent if you cut both your hands off :)

I have never claimed anything except that I do not think I am alpine.
I know my ancestors are all Nordish.

And what pray tell is your race?

Nordhammer
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Demigorgona

She's Occidental Nordish, being in the top 2% of the population. How about you?

Evolved
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 04:22 AM
You can classify me, I trust your assessment. :)

My CI is 79, no occiputal flattening. I'm 1.57m (5'2") tall and weigh about 46kg (100 pounds), my natural hair color is dark blonde/with some parts golden, my eyes are hazel.

Originally posted by Demigorgona

Evolved
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 04:26 AM
I know I'm not Nordic but my head is too long to be an Alpine. :)

Demigorgona
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 04:41 AM
You look east baltic to me, you look exactly like this girl from the czech republic that i knew in highschool.

Your upper jaw is farther set then your lower...which is tendency that East Baltics have.

Your chin is not prominent, another East Baltic trait.

GreenHeart
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 04:48 AM
You can classify me, I trust your assessment. :)

My CI is 79, no occiputal flattening. I'm 1.57m (5'2") tall and weigh about 46kg (100 pounds), my natural hair color is dark blonde/with some parts golden, my eyes are hazel.

Can you elaborate on what you mean with hazel? Your eyes look blue in the last picture. You look slavic (whatever you take that to mean) to me especially with such pale skin (it's a little paler than nordic skin). You seem much too short to be nordic or tronder, but who knows. I would think a Nordic female would be about 5'5"-5'7" but height can vary depending on nutrition. My dad is 5'11" and my mom is 5'7" but I'm only 5'6" because I didn't get good enough food growing up.

My dad also didn't reach full height because his dad was 6'3".......and his mom 5'5"-5'6" Smoking and fast food are not good for producing tall people. :goodmorni

Stríbog
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 07:06 AM
She certainly looks East Baltic to me...

Hellstar
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 07:21 AM
It seems someone cheated with the vote, and signed up with 6 additional IDs in order to gain six more votes on Demigorgona, the Person is however "not" Demigorgona and I doubt it was planned. The person know who he is:) and no reason to mention any names, after all it was kinda sweet of him when considering all odds:rolleyes:

x_nono Just dont do it again. you know we have rules against it on this board, Just look in precept forum.

Ahh im not even going to give you a warning, it was kinda funny, Never experienced anything like it:D

ladygoeth33

I think she looks Neo-Danubian/EB, but with a Nordic preference.

Razmig
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Perhaps a silly mistake on behalf of Lady for forgetting to include me in the vote, but I voted Razmig. Here's a link to another poll that I started, have a vote. :D
http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=7645

Agrippa
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 07:43 PM
You look east baltic to me, you look exactly like this girl from the czech republic that i knew in highschool.

Your upper jaw is farther set then your lower...which is tendency that East Baltics have.

Your chin is not prominent, another East Baltic trait.

Her chin is neutral/prominent and I guess she is predominant Osteuropid (East Baltic)-Nordid.
Probably some Alpine admixture as well...

Triglav
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 08:40 PM
The skull seems Borreby, while the facial morphology reveals the EB component gracilised by Nordid and perhaps minor Lapponid. She looks like a Hungarian, although her skull shape might be a bit out of place (a full and projecting occipital bun). In fact, I've seen such skulls among my Flemish friends(Borreby/Nordid) who visited Slovenia once.

Agrippa
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 08:46 PM
The skull seems Borreby, while the facial morphology reveals the EB component gracilised by Nordid and perhaps minor Lapponid. She looks like a Hungarian, although her skull shape might be a bit out of place (a full and projecting occipital bun). In fact, I've seen such skulls among my Flemish friends(Borreby/Nordid) who visited Slovenia once.

Subnordid and Osteuropid/Neo-Danubians look sometimes similar.