PDA

View Full Version : Spanish vs. Meztizo

goidelicwarrior
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 03:30 PM
since some of the American posters seems to have difficulties with the different races speaking Spanish, here is a little clearification!

Average Spaniard

goidelicwarrior
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by triskel
since some of the American posters seems to have difficulties with the different races speaking Spanish, here is a little clearification!

Average Spaniard

Average mezitizo, off course I wish luck against these types..

Ross
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 03:45 PM
I feel many here may be interested to see photos of lightly pigmented Spaniards from the Spanish parlament and learn what's their percentage (and whether they're from NW Spain or not)

Conquistador
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 02:42 AM
Triskel, I believe a lot of people here know the difference between a White Aryan Spaniard and a low-life mestizo shithead. :rolleyes:

Hellstar
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 06:09 AM
http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?s=&postid=12218

Well this guy looks both like Alpine/Med and perhaps something else, Interesting mixture.

Good you cleared it up.

Conquistador
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?s=&postid=12218

Well this guy looks both like Alpine/Med and perhaps something else, Interesting mixture.

Good you cleared it up.

He has that certain unique Iberian look to him as a lot of Spaniards and Portuguese have. Or he can be part Basque as a lot of Castilians are.

goidelicwarrior
Monday, January 20th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Conquistador
He has that certain unique Iberian look to him as a lot of Spaniards and Portuguese have. Or he can be part Basque as a lot of Castilians are.

i would not think about that to much considering that the latter type is outbreeding us all :amok

Conquistador
Monday, January 20th, 2003, 08:40 PM
i would not think about that to much considering that the latter type is outbreeding us all :amok

I frankly really don't care if a lot of Spaniards are part Basque or not. I was just simply implying what other genotype might be in the White Spaniard's DNA structure. I wasn't being biased or heaven-forbid-me 'Nordist', Emanuel. :rolleyes:

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, January 21st, 2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Conquistador
I frankly really don't care if a lot of Spaniards are part Basque or not. I was just simply implying what other genotype might be in the White Spaniard's DNA structure. I wasn't being biased or heaven-forbid-me 'Nordist', Emanuel. :rolleyes:

I dident take it that way either, my meaning was that soon any of us will exist..

Conquistador
Tuesday, January 21st, 2003, 03:35 PM
I dident take it that way either, my meaning was that soon any of us will exist..

Good. x_cheers

As for our race being driven to extinction... :pissed :arg :Grinding