Ross
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Eduard Ulman, a GRU officer

http://www.radiorus.ru/p/s_6986.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.com/world_politics/chechnya%27s_secret.htm

Phlegethon
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 10:33 PM
He is about as German as Tracy Ullmann.

Real Germans are to be found fighting for a righteous cause, i.e. on the other side of the conflict.

Ross
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 10:45 PM
He is about as German as Tracy Ullmann.

He is way more German than you, mudila :-)

Real Germans are to be found fighting for a righteous cause, i.e. on the other side of the conflict.

Well, I recall there are a few Muslim Turks from Germany fighting on the scum side... I gather they're the real Germans, as real as you are...

Phlegethon
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 11:08 PM
I am terribly sorry I am such a lousy imperialist. I adhere to this weird idea that nations should decide their own fate rather than have it decided for them.

Ross
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 11:25 PM
I am terribly sorry I am such a lousy imperialist. I adhere to this weird idea that nations should decide their own fate rather than have it decided for them.

I strongly advise you not to express your support for murderous Chechens in Russia or in the presence of Russians, if you value your life and health. I'm deadly serious.

Vlad Cletus
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I strongly advise you not to express your support for murderous Chechens in Russia or in the presence of Russians, if you value your life and health. I'm deadly serious.

Isn't it true that some of the grotesque cases have a Russian soldier with his head being severed off by a Chechen?

Ross
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 11:54 PM
It looks like you know nothing about the Chechen scum.

All dead Russian soldiers got beheaded by Chechens, to throw their heads to positions of the Russian Army.

Often penises were cut off and put into soldiers mouths.

Captured soldiers were doomed to die in pain.

Some were crucified ALIVE.

Of course, before the war 300 000 of Russians were expelled, robbed, raped, murdered and enslaved. Some were in slavery for more than 15 years!

That's a pity Phlegeton is on the other end of the cable...

Phlegethon
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Russia is a multi-racial entity that uses minorities as bogeyman to play the old divide et impera game with the Russian people. Too bad that most Russians apparently are too gullible to see through that pretty transparent scheme.

Instead of military adventures in the Transcaucasus Russians should rather attack the oligarchs, rampant alcoholism, rural superstition, corruption, degeneracy and drugs. And if you really think that behind all that lurks a swarthy Caucasian then you don't know your own people too well.

Your reputation point comment also quite clearly illustrates that you belong into the Russian blockhead category and thus aren't to be taken even remotel seriously. Get a grip on reality!

Vlad Cletus
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 12:44 AM
It looks like you know nothing about the Chechen scum.

All dead Russian soldiers got beheaded by Chechens, to throw their heads to positions of the Russian Army.

Often penises were cut off and put into soldiers mouths.

Captured soldiers were doomed to die in pain.

Some were crucified ALIVE.

Of course, before the war 300 000 of Russians were expelled, robbed, raped, murdered and enslaved. Some were in slavery for more than 15 years!

That's a pity Phlegeton is on the other end of the cable...

Understood. The situation is pretty grim, and I don't really know who's favor it's in. The Chechen towns have been completely demolished and constant guerilla warefare drags it on. I do feel pity.

Ross
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Instead of military adventures in the Transcaucasus Russians should rather attack the oligarchs, rampant alcoholism, rural superstition, corruption, degeneracy and drugs. And if you really think that behind all that lurks a swarthy Caucasian then you don't know your own people too well.

I don't see any point to discuss Russian issues with you, as you understand them no more than a pig understands molecular biology.

Haldís
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 10:20 AM
mudila

I don't see any point to discuss Russian issues with you, as you understand them no more than a pig understands molecular biology.

No personal offenses of members.

Phlegethon
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 10:24 AM
A pig is assumed to have the intelligence of a 5-year-old child. That means every pig can easily outdo you. Germans pigs easily outdo Russian molecular biologists, too.

Haldís
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 10:35 AM
A pig is assumed to have the intelligence of a 5-year-old child. That means every pig can easily outdo you. Germans pigs easily outdo Russian molecular biologists, too.No personal offenses of members..... you too.