PDA

View Full Version : Blondes for Affairs, Brunettes for Marriage

nemo
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 08:48 PM
:)

http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2004/08/blondes-for-affairs-brunettes-for.html

Grimr
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 08:52 PM
What if they dye their hair? :)

nemo
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
What if they dye their hair? :)

That would be like marrying a woman who wears falsies, your not getting the real thing.
;)

Grimr
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 09:11 PM
This is a radical concept here but doesn't personality figure in any of this?

FadeTheButcher
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 10:31 PM
:: A psychologist at Portsmouth University, said: "What's interesting about this study is that men are now showing an overall preference for brunettes, suggesting that this colour provides a safe haven for men looking for longer-term relationships or making the ultimate life commitment -- marriage."

Hmm. I do not agree with nemo's anti-Nordic agenda but there might be some truth to this. I do generally go for blondes in terms of flings and brunettes when it comes to longer term relationships. I have never dated a Mediterranean woman before, although I have probably dated some with a degree of Mediterranean ancestry. There simply are not many Mediterraneans in my area. All of my previous girlfriends, if I recall, have had light eyes and light skin as well. Then again, that is also pretty much the norm here. My ideal mate would have light skin, light eyes, and brown hair.

nemo
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 11:52 PM
:: A psychologist at Portsmouth University, said: "What's interesting about this study is that men are now showing an overall preference for brunettes, suggesting that this colour provides a safe haven for men looking for longer-term relationships or making the ultimate life commitment -- marriage."

Hmm. I do not agree with nemo's anti-Nordic agenda but there might be some truth to this. .

First of all I don't have a anti-nordic agenda, only anti- nordicist agenda, as you can see, I did not write the article but when I read it I thought it would of intrest to the posters at skadi.

Personally myself the color of a womans hair is not an important factor to me, their are much more important things that I look for in a woman :D

I pick a woman like I pick chickens, I'm a leg and breast man, those are the parts I like
;)

TisaAnne
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Blondes for affairs, Brunettes for marriageAlthough I'm not a man, :P , I think that this notion does hold true....It's obviously not the rule, but I've noticed that a lot of men view blonde women as more fun, sexy and vivacious, (all excellent "fling" qualities), and brunettes as "the girl next door" type.

I am naturally blonde, but have been dying my hair brown for some months now...It seems as though I am taken more seriously and am approached by better quality guys than before, instead of just the standard jackasses. Maybe I appear to be a more stable catch, rather than just another blonde bimbo???

Whatever it is, there is some sort of male fascination with blonde girls...You guys see the way the sunlight glints off the golden locks and BAM!...you're transfixed. :insane

Strengthandhonour
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 12:49 AM
I agree. There is a lot of truth to this.
It seems that blondes are usually looked at as a fantasy, just the girl that is a "Slut" and likes to flirt, just get with one of those a few times and that's about it. But the brunette is seem more as a smart woman and not as a scank type of girl.
I don't really know how this works, but in the United States, most blond women are quite stupid(not meaning to insult anyone). However, I noticed in other countries, specially in south america in countries like Argentina,Chile,Uruguay blond people are looked at as upper society and smart.

TisaAnne
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 01:07 AM
don't really know how this works, but in the United States, most blond women are quite stupid(not meaning to insult anyone).
It's curious...but most blondes, here in the states, are actually brunettes with bad dye jobs.:eminem

I think that the "dumb blonde" stereotype is mostly an act that has become part of the appeal of blondes...Take Marilyn Monroe or Jessica Simpson for example, they seem to be/were absolutely retarded, but that didn't keep them from becoming a lot of men's fantasies.

Do men really like stupid girls???

fartwimp
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 02:23 AM
I most defenatly dont want a stupid girl for a mate, I would imagine that there are men that would like to take advantage of a hot chick that just happens to be stupid however.

Stríbog
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Take Marilyn Monroe or Jessica Simpson for example, they seem to be/were absolutely retarded, but that didn't keep them from becoming a lot of men's fantasies.

It's an image cultivated by the Jewish media. They are both bleach blondes. Almost all of the "blonde bimbos" are naturally brunette. At my university, almost all of the sorority sluts are natural brunettes who bleach their hair to a nasty unnatural platinum shade. You can even still see the dark roots. The whole "blonde bimbo" stereotype was started in the 50s by the Jewish media, IMO as a reaction against NS Germany. It's a shame that you have to darken your hair for people to take you seriously.

Maybe I'm "weird" but I am only interested in blondes for marriage. And I hate stupid girls.

TisaAnne
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 02:52 AM
It's a shame that you have to darken your hair for people to take you seriously. That's not why I've chosen to be brunette...I just wanted to try something different. :) Blonde was getting boring.

Maybe I'm "weird" but I am only interested in blondes for marriage. And I hate stupid girls.You're not weird...you just have a preference. I, like you, only have a taste for blondes....In the case of marriage, he would have to be fair skinned/haired/eyed and of Germanic origin to even be considered. Weird? No! That's normal. :D

Krampus
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 03:22 AM
That study seems pointless as the vast majority of women in the US get their hair color from a bottle.

Evolved
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:43 AM
This survey is worthless for the following reasons:
No mention of the sample size. Asking 50 people what hair color they prefer is not the same as asking 5,000.
No mention of the race or ethnic background of those surveyed. If you ask black women what hair color they prefer for a mate how many will answer "blond"?
This survey has nothing to do with race or geography, as Mediterranean women can be blonde and Nordic women can be brunette.

Instead of linking to a news story about the survey, it would be much more helpful to link to whatever peer-reviewed psychology journal it was published in, if it ever was published at all. To me it sounds more like a blurb one would read in Teen People or Maxim.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Anti-Nordic BS.

Nemo is just resentful that most Med men have a propensity to cheat on their spouses with blonde Nordic women. :P

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Anti-Nordic BS.

Nemo is just resentful that most Med men have a propensity to cheat on their spouses with blonde Nordic women. :P

If you like generalisations, let's generalize then :)

i agree with you, most nordic women are indeed easy to get and perfect for a short fling, even if the guy is married..they go with everybody

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 10:11 AM
If you like generalisations, let's generalize then :)

i agree with you, most nordic women are indeed easy to get and perfect for a short fling, even if the guy is married..they go with everybody

It was Nemo who started the generalizing.

But of course your not speaking from experience. I don't blame you for defaming Nordic women. Considering your frustrations with them. :D

Johannes de León
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 10:35 AM
I don't blame you for defaming Nordic women. Considering your frustrations with them. :D I believe you are surely rather successful with women to say such thing, right? :lol

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 01:33 PM
It was Nemo who started the generalizing.

But of course your not speaking from experience. I don't blame you for defaming Nordic women. Considering your frustrations with them. :D

He was speaking about hair colour not subracial background..it was YOU that started to blabbering about Nords and Meds, then i answered according to your tone and you attacked me personally.
But i didn't expect anything else from a Nordicist, that's the usual "fairness" and sense of honour that come from your ranks.

I have no problem with Nordic women, and I speak from experience considering that i'm older than you. ;)
they have always been nice and friendly with me, but that's not a novelty..i am Italian ;)

dazed&confused
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Please stop this pointless querelle, and let's focuse our energies into killing commies, no-globals and other leftoid scums. :highfive

Loki
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 07:16 PM

http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2004/08/blondes-for-affairs-brunettes-for.html
These stupid articles usually erroneously refer to fake, bottle-blondes as "blondes". They are not. Of course, a fake blonde woman is someone I can never trust. Natural blonde women are the most reliable, beautiful and best partners in the world.

Taras Bulba
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Overall I'd rather marry a brunette than a blonde.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Wasn't this article/topic posted before?

It really depends on who they're asking. If they're asking a bunch of Meds and Asiatics, surely they like to "have fun" with blonde Nordish women, and then marry their own ethnic stock who are typically brunette.

Why do they single out blondes? Why not study red vs brown, or brown vs black. In these studies it's generally white vs nonwhite or blonde vs nonblonde. So we can gather that the most envied/hated group of people are blonde white people.

nemo
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Wasn't this article/topic posted before?

It really depends on who they're asking. If they're asking a bunch of Meds and Asiatics, surely they like to "have fun" with blonde Nordish women, and then marry their own ethnic stock who are typically brunette.

Why do they single out blondes? Why not study red vs brown, or brown vs black. In these studies it's generally white vs nonwhite or blonde vs nonblonde. So we can gather that the most envied/hated group of people are blonde white people.

I see Loki is calling in the troops for reinforcement.
:D

Grimr
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:01 PM
So if there is a fat Blonde woman, with big eyes and a figure 7 nose who is still a virgin at the age of 22 and then there is slim Brunette with a bumpy face like a gook who sleeps with every man she comes in contact with would you still marry the Brunette?

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Racial Reality AKA Racial Myths/Medhammer also erroneously uses this study as Nord vs Med and some kind of refutation of Nordicists. Adult Nords are typically brunet.

I suspect they didn't use black as a category as not to be "racist" and offend all the Mongoloids and Negroids.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Anyone know of a study like this for eye color or skin color?

nemo
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:11 PM
So if there is a fat Blonde woman, with big eyes and a figure 7 nose who is still a virgin at the age of 22 and then there is slim Brunette with a bumpy face like a gook who sleeps with every man she comes in contact with would you still marry the Brunette?

If I was drunk, I would probably marry both of them, Sober I would not touch either of them with a 10ft pole( that's a long stick, I don't mean a Polish person) :D

Johannes de León
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
So if there is a fat Blonde woman, with big eyes and a figure 7 nose who is still a virgin at the age of 22 and then there is slim Brunette with a bumpy face like a gook who sleeps with every man she comes in contact with would you still marry the Brunette? I prefer to remain single. :D

Loki
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I see Loki is calling in the troops for reinforcement.
:D

I confess I did paste the link to Nordhammer. ;)

Loki
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=Loki]I know what I am, I am a white man fair skinned and beautiful blue eyes

Can we see a picture of you? Who knows, we may even classify you as peripheral Nordish. In such a case, you may scrape in to qualify for TNP membership! :D

Grimr
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Sober I would not touch either of them with a 10ft pole( that's a long stick, I don't mean a Polish person) :D

You're being a hypocrite then, hair colour doesn't matter at all.

If I was drunk, I would probably marry both of them,

You must be a heavy drinker...

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:44 PM
It's an image cultivated by the Jewish media. They are both bleach blondes. Almost all of the "blonde bimbos" are naturally brunette. At my university, almost all of the sorority sluts are natural brunettes who bleach their hair to a nasty unnatural platinum shade. You can even still see the dark roots. The whole "blonde bimbo" stereotype was started in the 50s by the Jewish media, IMO as a reaction against NS Germany. It's a shame that you have to darken your hair for people to take you seriously.

Maybe I'm "weird" but I am only interested in blondes for marriage. And I hate stupid girls.

Maybe that's what this poll is about. Women who are fake and dye their hair, trying to be something they're not, and have a slutty history, versus women with integrity who don't dye their hair, are confident in who they are, and have morals. In that case I think everyone would choose the latter.

I've never associated blondes in the way this study suggests. I've never known anyone that did. When I think of all the promiscuous girls I knew in highschool, they were almost all brunettes.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:50 PM
First of all I don't have a anti-nordic agenda, only anti- nordicist agenda, as you can see, I did not write the article but when I read it I thought it would of intrest to the posters at skadi.

Personally myself the color of a womans hair is not an important factor to me, their are much more important things that I look for in a woman :D

I pick a woman like I pick chickens, I'm a leg and breast man, those are the parts I like
;)

So you defame blondes and Nords in general to achieve your anti-Nordicist goals? You're in denial.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 08:58 PM
It's curious...but most blondes, here in the states, are actually brunettes with bad dye jobs.:eminem

I think that the "dumb blonde" stereotype is mostly an act that has become part of the appeal of blondes...Take Marilyn Monroe or Jessica Simpson for example, they seem to be/were absolutely retarded, but that didn't keep them from becoming a lot of men's fantasies.

Jessica Simpson is a brunette with brown eyes, like her mother. She takes after her mother in looks and intelligence. Her father is blond with blue eyes and intelligent, he's her manager.

I don't think Jessica is very confident, and like some women, she gets into this role of a submissive child. She acts stupid and naive to get more attention from her man, but because of this dependency she lacks education and her intellect atrophies.

nemo
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Can we see a picture of you? Who knows, we may even classify you as peripheral Nordish. In such a case, you may scrape in to qualify for TNP membership! :D

For personal reasons I could not show my picture on the internet for employment reasons and my location here in NYC.
These web sites are daily monitored by the JDL, adl etc.

But I can assure you, I don't lie about the way I look, most people who met me take me for northern European heritage.
because I don't fit the stereotype of a Southern Italian, my fair skin and blue eyes runs in my family on my mothers side whose parents came from Rome, my father is sicilian but is far from swarthy, he is fair skinned 6 ft tall as are his 4 brothers and two sisters my Aunts and uncles.

My Siclian grandmother as I remember her always looked like a German woman I use to see in the movies when I would watch movies about ww11, but she was Italian and spoke Italian.

Imperator X
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:20 PM
I am of English, Irish , German, Welsh, Scottish, French Hugonaut , Dutch, Cornish and Norman ancestry. My father has black hair which leads me to think that he is a Milesian (I have other reasons for believing this as well) or perhaps descended from someone who settled in Ireland after the Spanish Armada crashed in 1588. I prefer very Nordic women, pale skin/ red or blonde hair and light eyes. I have dark brown hair, light brown eyes and pale British islander skin. I think that the Nordic women in the pre raphaelite Waterson's paintings are the ideal expression of feminine beauty. I also like Adolphe William Beuguereau's paintings of women too.

http://www.johnwilliamwaterhouse.com/paintings/enlarge.aspx?pid=1385&path=waterhouse/waterhouse50

^ absolutely beautiful women, I'd marry in a second.

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Please stop this pointless querelle, and let's focuse our energies into killing commies, no-globals and other leftoid scums. :highfive

would u fight side by side with somebody that you don't trust?
I won't :)

nemo
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:33 PM
You're being a hypocrite then, hair colour doesn't matter at all.

I never said it did, that evaluation about hair color was a survay done and printed in this article.

Hair color is not important to me, what's important to me in a woman are,

Personality
if she has a pretty face according to my standards.
Appeals to me sexually.
Has a good figure and also the way a woman walks and carrys her self.

If a woman has these qualitys, it makes no difference what the color of her hair is to me.
;)

Nordhammer
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 09:34 PM
http://www.johnwilliamwaterhouse.com/paintings/enlarge.aspx?pid=1385&path=waterhouse/waterhouse50

^ absolutely beautiful women, I'd marry in a second.

You'd marry every one of them if you could. ;)

I like the one on the far right, she's the most neotenic and has lighter hair.

nemo
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I confess I did paste the link to Nordhammer. ;)

I knew it wasn't a coincidence that Nordhammer showed up

Evolved
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I know plenty of non-slutty women who dye their hair.

Verslingen
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 12:23 AM
My Wife has brown with nice auburn highlights she is pale and slight with amber eyes. She is the only woman I think of. I do not like blondes. I doubt they would have the cunning to help me in a fight hahaha.

V.

Ptolemy
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 04:33 AM

"37% of women preferred burnette men, followed by light brown, 29%, then blonde, 16%. Black hair was not included in the list.......2% of women said they liked ginger hair best."

What did the other 16% of women like???

Scoob
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 04:37 AM
This reminds me of the very low marriage stats for Scandinavia and the surrounding northern region in Europe.

What's the deal: it seems no one wants to marry blondes. Or is it because blondes don't want to marry anyone?

I have heard Italians go as far as to rant about "cheap blond whores" whom they contrast with nice dark-haired girls.

Could it be that blondes are in so much demand sexually that they don't bother to settle down? Or are the men in such blonder countires simply undesirable mates?

Northern Paladin
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 05:02 AM
This reminds me of the very low marriage stats for Scandinavia and the surrounding northern region in Europe.

What's the deal: it seems no one wants to marry blondes. Or is it because blondes don't want to marry anyone?

I have heard Italians go as far as to rant about "cheap blond whores" whom they contrast with nice dark-haired girls.

Could it be that blondes are in so much demand sexually that they don't bother to settle down? Or are the men in such blonder countires simply undesirable mates?

Not getting Married is part of Modern Scandanaivan Culture for some reason. I guess it's just part of the their very permissive culture. Modern Urbanism and Feminism have influenced views of marriage. Getting married is seen as too much of a hassle and considered "Old fashioned".

Johannes de León
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Southern Europeans weren't even considered White in America until after the 60s when things went down hill. Nor were the Nordic fellows in the Roman times considered Europeans.

What's your point?

All this med vs. nord, nord vs. med pointless threads are start getting on my nerves.

Louky
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
"37% of women preferred burnette men, followed by light brown, 29%, then blonde, 16%. Black hair was not included in the list.......2% of women said they liked ginger hair best."

Considering light brown is, anthropologically speaking, in the blonde category, this study shows 45% of women polled prefer blondism in men compared to 37% who prefer brunettes.

Ptolemy
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 03:14 PM

Considering light brown is, anthropologically speaking, in the blonde category, this study shows 45% of women polled prefer blondism in men compared to 37% who prefer brunettes.I would categorize dark brown and light brown in the same category, and red and blond together in a different category.

I don't think there is an exact science to it, but dark brown and light brown looks more similar to me.

Again, what did the other 16% like????

Sigrun Christianson
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Do men really like stupid girls???Yes, and malleable, too. But that are the masses of men and who wants those? They are emotionally and mentally retarded.

Sigrun Christianson
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 03:21 PM
That study seems pointless as the vast majority of women in the US get their hair color from a bottle.The "vast majority" of US and non-US women do not color their hair in any way.

Scoob
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Yes, and malleable, too. But that are the masses of men and who wants those? They are emotionally and mentally retarded. Guys compete with eachother ad nauseam in the worlds of work, sports, even friendship. If a "smart" girl is a career girl with big manlike aggressiveness, independence, etc... well she's not ideal for me, that's for sure. Who wants a spouse who will fight over all priorities (whose career takes precedence), who will come home from work tired and bitchy? Some guys just want a good mate and mother for their children.

As for the Scandinavians and their marriage patterns: that's a great way to go extinct. I haven't known many Swedes, but I know many Baltic and Slavic women like American guys because they are polite, chilvalrous, and appreciate their cooking work around the house. Their men back home are pigs who can't even say "thank you" for a delicious home-cooked meal. Also, I suspect their men lack sexual passion. Lots of N European women refuse to go out with blond guys, and have a strong preference for dark-haired guys.

bocian
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Baltic and Slavic women like American guys because they are polite, chilvalrous, and appreciate their cooking work around the house.

I don't know what Slavic or Baltic girls you know, but I'm pretty sure this is the furthest thing from the truth. Polite? Chivalry? Am I in the twilight zone or something? I will tell you what some Slavic Women look for (and they're very good at it) - a naive American man who will sponsor them.

Their men back home are pigs who can't even say "thank you" for a delicious home-cooked meal. Also, I suspect their men lack sexual passion.

It looks like you've taken the bait. :D

Sigrun Christianson
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Guys compete with eachother ad nauseam in the worlds of work, sports, even friendship. If a "smart" girl is a career girl with big manlike aggressiveness, independence, etc... well she's not ideal for me, that's for sure. Who wants a spouse who will fight over all priorities (whose career takes precedence), who will come home from work tired and bitchy? Some guys just want a good mate and mother for their children.I agree, Scoob, but the working husband/housewife scenario is hardly reality anymore. Few men or women can afford to comfortably support a family on a single income and if they can, they don't want to. They want the money and security that two incomes provide.

And since when does "smart" = manly and agressive?

Do you want an idiot raising your children? Educated, intelligent women raise educated, intelligent children. There is more to be a mother than cooking & cleaning. There is more to being a father than bringing home a paycheck.

Eric34
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Blondes for affairs, Brunettes for marriage

Then the blondes are never marry? And what with the blond guys? And what with Finland and Sweden, where almost everybodies are blonds? :-O

No way, this is not ok thing. I love a brunette, but she must to drop me, because I'm blond? :-O Uh, scary not?

rusalka
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 03:29 AM
I have never dated a Mediterranean woman before, although I have probably dated some with a degree of Mediterranean ancestry. There simply are not many Mediterraneans in my area. All of my previous girlfriends, if I recall, have had light eyes and light skin as well. Then again, that is also pretty much the norm here. My ideal mate would have light skin, light eyes, and brown hair.
Mediterranean is a rather broad term, I don't think light skin and light eyes would necessarily mean non-Mediterranean. I also think brunette is a confusing term, when one is referred to as brunette we usually think of someone with both dark hair and skin so what do we call someone who has light skin but dark or medium or even light brown hair? Certainly not "blonde". But what?

Vestmannr
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 05:29 AM
I also think brunette is a confusing term, when one is referred to as brunette we usually think of someone with both dark hair and skin so what do we call someone who has light skin but dark or medium or even light brown hair? Certainly not "blonde". But what?

Yes, and this is actually a problem that has developed in the American media. Anything below 'golden blonde' gets labeled brunette. How clueless. Brunette means *darker skin tone* and dark eyes as well. The combination term you are looking for is probably 'disharmonic colouration'. Or, what I call beautiful : dark hair, pale skin, light/mixed eyes.

What is *very* common in the States is what is 'anthropologically' blonde (or redhead): folk who are towheaded, bright red, golden blonde, or ash/platinum blonde as children, then turn darker in their teen years (or after having children esp. with women.) The redheads often even end up with a dark brown hair in later years, the ash/platinum blonde children with ash brown, etc. We also have folk whose hair looks raven black as children, but turns a ruddy brown/light brown in adolescence or adulthood. So, throwing out terms 'brunette' or 'redhead' or 'blonde' means little as regards sub-race. IIRC, the same surveys on eye-color have rated green at the top, followed by blue/grey, hazel, and brown. Not typically 'Med' or 'Nord' but more Alpinid/Keltic/Atlantid I'd think.

As for me: I always chose dark hair, but married blonde. My mother was a tow-headed child... so I guess it was an unconscious influence.

Oh, and I *absolutely* agree with Imperator X's post.

rusalka
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 05:44 AM
The combination term you are looking for is probably 'disharmonic colouration'. Or, what I call beautiful : dark hair, pale skin, light/mixed eyes. It's rather bothersome that there isn't just one, easy usage for it although I do agree that the darker hair, pale skin and light eyes combination is a winner. Both in men and women, if I do say so myself. ;)

The redheads often even end up with a dark brown hair in later years, the ash/platinum blonde children with ash brown, etc. We also have folk whose hair looks raven black as children, but turns a ruddy brown/light brown in adolescence or adulthood. So, throwing out terms 'brunette' or 'redhead' or 'blonde' means little as regards sub-race. IIRC, the same surveys on eye-color have rated green at the top, followed by blue/grey, hazel, and brown. Not typically 'Med' or 'Nord' but more Alpinid/Keltic/Atlantid I'd think. I had reddish hair myself as a child, more on the reddish side than on auburn which changed very slightly, got more chestnut-auburn, but didn't get any darker; and had bluish-gray eyes which got gray-green. I'm neither Alpinid, Keltic or Atlandid but predominantly Pontid which falls under the great big Mediterranean branch. Therefore I don't think the whole Mediterranean generalization of legendary brunettes works very well either as it has so many sub-types under it.

Triglav
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I don't know what Slavic or Baltic girls you know, but I'm pretty sure this is the furthest thing from the truth. Polite? Chivalry? Am I in the twilight zone or something? I will tell you what some Slavic Women look for (and they're very good at it) - a naive American man who will sponsor them.

It looks like you've taken the bait. :D

I agree. Complete bo******. Women I talked to told me that Russians were among the most chivalrous men they have ever met.

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 07:12 PM
What is *very* common in the States is what is 'anthropologically' blonde (or redhead): folk who are towheaded, bright red, golden blonde, or ash/platinum blonde as children, then turn darker in their teen years (or after having children esp. with women.) The redheads often even end up with a dark brown hair in later years, the ash/platinum blonde children with ash brown, etc. We also have folk whose hair looks raven black as children, but turns a ruddy brown/light brown in adolescence or adulthood.Bah.

There are different types of redheads and you can't place them in one category. I make a distinction between the red-blondes and the red-brunettes. The red-blondes have strawberry, ginger, light to bright red hair with noticable blonde streaks and usually blonde or very light red body hair. I think these types actually get lighter as time go on or remain the same. My hair was light as a child, darkened during puberty, and then got light again.

The red-brunettes are auburn, brown with a reddish tint, and have darker skin and eyes, on average. Their body hair is usually brown. They stay the same or get darker as time goes on, with the reddish tint virtually disappearing in mid to late adulthood.

rusalka
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 07:46 PM
The red-brunettes are auburn, brown with a reddish tint, and have darker skin and eyes, on average. Their body hair is usually brown. They stay the same or get darker as time goes on, with the reddish tint virtually disappearing in mid to late adulthood.
Yeah, I was auburn and stayed pretty much the same, didn't get any darker but surprisingly a little lighter -but that may be due to having my hair longer, hence the intensity of the highlights from the sun. But I never was blonde as a kid nor do I have the typical pale skin of a redhead -or ever had. My cousin was a strawberry blonde, now he has bright orangey-red hair, bright blue eyes and still has his very fair skin with freckles. I get some freckles on my shoulders and chest if I sunbathe and even fewer ones on my nose only sometimes. He is covered with them. My father had strawberry blonde hair as a kid which turned a reddish light brown in later years and he now has dark auburn hair, more brown tinted than red as it is short. He tans a very deep red but doesn't get freckles anymore -he says he used to as a kid. My body hair isn't red, the hair on my arms is blondish, my cousin's is bright red all over even though he's a guy and my dad has reddish brown hair on his arms and legs. Even though my cousin is from my paternal side I think his reddish hair is a lot different than me and my dad's, he is a true redhead. My coloration with my father is very similar, the only difference is he was blonde as a kid and I wasn't. Even our eye color is almost the same.

The same redheadness is true for a cousin-in-law of mine, she is of Polish origins and she has very fair freckled skin, blue eyes and red hair but I know that her red hair is fading away and she is turning out to be more of a blonde (she's a little older than 40). She used to be a much brighter red so I think reddish tint does fade away in general with age and if it's an orangey bright red it gets more blonde, if it's auburn it gets more brown. The loss of red tint is probably more visible in red-brunettes though.

I guess the right terminology to differentiate two types of reddish tint in hair would be red-blondes or "redheads" and red-brunette, chestnut or maybe just auburn as a general term. Besides, most light redheads have blonde brows and eyelashes whereas red-brunettes have either reddish brown or brown eyebrows and usually plain dark eyelashes.

bocian
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I agree. Complete bo******. Women I talked to told me that Russians were among the most chivalrous men they have ever met.

Not only Russians but without being biased I think its safe to say that Poles are most likely the most chivalrous and thoughtful when it comes to the fairer sex.

Polish culture demands that when speaking to a female one addresses her as "my lady". Not allowing a female to enter a building or room first (ladies first) can result in a nasty scolding (usually froma bystander) and will automatically make you look like a swine, and everyone both male and female will think that you are lacking in culture and manners. Saying "thank you" is a must not an option. A trip on the tram or bus will give a pretty good example; a man will not sit if a lady is standing, almost always he will gladly give up his seat. He'll even get the 'evil eye' or a scolding from fellow passengers if he doesn't. March 8th is the most celebrated non-religious holiday. To this day a gentle kiss on the hand is the norm when meeting a Woman, even if only for the first time. Flowers are bought for every occasion imaginable, even if there is no occasion, males will gladly make one up.

I don't know if any of this is uniquely Polish, but I sure as hell know it isn't even remotely American. Having lived on both continents I can assure this was the first thing I noticed.

Triglav
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I don't know if any of this is uniquely Polish,

Fortunately not. Even the dregs of society, like gang members or drug addicts, etc., would reprimand each other if one didn't offer a woman or an elderly person his seat.

bocian
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Fortunately not. Even the dregs of society, like gang members or drug addicts, etc., would reprimand each other if one didn't offer a woman or an elderly person his seat.

Would you ever be in for a surprise after taking one ride on a North American Bus or Metro. Forget females, but even the elderly, blind, pregnant Women etc., aren't offered a seat. Often you'll see someone taking up two or even three seats with bags, while an elderly Woman stands, but is too afraid too ask for a seat.
:|

And believe me it isn't only Negroes or Asians who are guilty of this, often it's white people as well.

Abby Normal
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 10:06 PM
I rather like this system: I see myself as a woman of quality who is intelligent and opinionated, and in no way a 'sex toy' (in other words, a typical brunette).

The situation at hand can be summarized by a quote from the movie Legally Blonde: "If I want to be a senator, I've got to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn!"

However, I myself would never consider marrying a man who has had numerous (or, even one) short-term affairs with blond sex-toys. Being a sophisticate of an eternally devoted, monogamous nature, I would never consider someone not of similar leanings.

So, let the normal men have their blond Barbie dolls (so long as they do not reproduce); I would only consider people who have no attraction to that sort of woman or the type of relationship their kind are associated with.

I know plenty of non-slutty women who dye their hair.I used to be one of them. I was disgusted by the fact that many more repulsively superficial males (in other words, typical American males of this day and age) found me attractive when my hair was dyed blond.

Nordhammer
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 05:20 AM
Polish culture demands that when speaking to a female one addresses her as "my lady". Not allowing a female to enter a building or room first (ladies first) can result in a nasty scolding (usually froma bystander) and will automatically make you look like a swine, and everyone both male and female will think that you are lacking in culture and manners. Saying "thank you" is a must not an option. A trip on the tram or bus will give a pretty good example; a man will not sit if a lady is standing, almost always he will gladly give up his seat. He'll even get the 'evil eye' or a scolding from fellow passengers if he doesn't. March 8th is the most celebrated non-religious holiday. To this day a gentle kiss on the hand is the norm when meeting a Woman, even if only for the first time. Flowers are bought for every occasion imaginable, even if there is no occasion, males will gladly make one up.

Forgive me if I somehow doubt this claim that every Polish male, or even the majority, behaves that way. :D

Such chivalry has always been a Southern American tradition more than Northern, referring to women as ma'am and men as sir, especially when addressing elders. Opening doors for women and assisting them. Offering to help those who need it. However, modern society is different, and many people aren't worth respecting.

I think in all cases the elderly and handicapped should be respected and helped.

bocian
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Forgive me if I somehow doubt this claim that every Polish male, or even the majority, behaves that way. :D

I forgive you, you've probably never been to Poland. :) It's not something us Poles have to explain to each other or to other people. it's something that's part of our being. Young children know what is expected of them, and like Triglav mentioned earlier even the dregs of society, drug addicts or gang members know how to behave.

Nordhammer
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
I forgive you, you've probably never been to Poland. :) It's not something us Poles have to explain to each other or to other people. it's something that's part of our being. Young children know what is expected of them, and like Triglav mentioned earlier even the dregs of society, drug addicts or gang members know how to behave.

I believe it to be true in your case. :)

I see you are a cat lover. That speaks well of you already. :)

TisaAnne
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM
I see you are a cat lover. That speaks well of you already. :)I've noticed his feline fancy as well...It truly does, indeed, speak highly about his character ;)

rusalka
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 10:48 PM
And he is as cute as those cats in his avatar, the blue-eyed devil! ;)

yesreid
Monday, December 14th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Blondes for affairs, Brunettes for marriage
tiger woods must have got it wrong :|

Bärin
Monday, December 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM
It should say bottle blondes for affairs, since most sluts are likely to bleach their hair and look cheap.

I'm a married natural blonde and I've never been into affairs.

Huginn ok Muninn
Tuesday, December 15th, 2009, 03:19 AM
I have found no correlation between hair color and promiscuity. What a ridiculous fable, and usually promulgated by anti-Germanic people.

Linnea
Sunday, January 10th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Most blondes aren't stupid and most brunettes aren't very smart. The ginger kids must fall somewhere in between. :D

Grey
Sunday, January 10th, 2010, 07:08 AM
This thread reminded me of my sister. A brown-haired girl at school once told her that only brunettes go to heaven. Without missing my beat my sister answered "Yeah, because blondes go to Valhalla."

Anyway, I have to agree that natural blondes usually aren't the ones sleeping around. It's usually medish looking girls with bleached hair.

rainman
Sunday, January 10th, 2010, 08:50 PM
More attractive people are generally mnore promiscuous and generally people choose attractive mates for one night stands and such and less attractive but more stable people for long term relationships.

yesreid
Saturday, February 20th, 2010, 05:41 PM
This thread reminded me of my sister. A brown-haired girl at school once told her that only brunettes go to heaven. Without missing my beat my sister answered "Yeah, because blondes go to Valhalla."

Anyway, I have to agree that natural blondes usually aren't the ones sleeping around. It's usually medish looking girls with bleached hair.

i agree. some of the bleached blonde women use the blonde hair to attract men and that always makes them look desperate.

vorpal_bunny
Thursday, March 4th, 2010, 04:40 AM
Well thanks for the lesson in bigotry folks. I open threads with open hatred for other races/subraces and read until I feel a little sick and then find something else here to read but this one? I can’t believe I read the whole thing. It was like watching my own entrails scooped out with a spoon.

I’m a blonde and I married a blonde and we have three blonde children, two of whom (the girls) are female and dye their hair dark. Now I know why.

I am just shocked that there is a bias against blonde women here. Shocked. I was an ashy towhead with golden eyes, no freckles, a tan and white peach fuzz all over my body as a child and by my twenties had gone kind of nothing colored so I sought professional help and brought it up a few notches. My husband was a golden blonde with blue eyes, white lashes, blonde brows and white white white skin as a child. When his beard came in it was bright orangey-red. He’s leathery now and not as fair on his arms, neck and face and his hair is grey, white, brown, red and blonde.

He only dated blondes with delicate frames and intense personalities. I only dated tall, dolichocephalic red heads and blondes with an element of danger to them, a certain self-centered focus. We found each other, me a delicately made blonde with a 155 IQ in my round little head (there goes your stupid dumb blonde and dumb brachycephalic theory) and him a tall, lanky blonde with a serious competitive edge. We’ve been married twenty-five years and I’ve never touched another man. Some fling eh?

I am so incredibly amused that the only place I have ever in my life felt the need to be defensive about being blonde was in a damned white separatist message forum! Well, I guess it takes all kinds.

And we wonder why we’re dying out, we don’t even like each other.

Stormraaf
Thursday, March 4th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I am so incredibly amused that the only place I have ever in my life felt the need to be defensive about being blonde was in a damned white separatist message forum!

"White separatist"? Which would that be? This forum is Germanicist and concerns the roots, present state and destiny of Germanics.

(P.S. You overreacted. One can expect many threads dating back to 2004 to be more riddled with quarrels and the like, but still, had you been reading less selectively, you'd have understood that you need not be defensive on this forum about being blonde.)

Sól
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 11:04 AM
It should say bottle blondes for affairs, since most sluts are likely to bleach their hair and look cheap.

I'm a married natural blonde and I've never been into affairs.
I have to agree, absolutely. Many bottle blondes strike me as cheap and easy. It's sad that the image of natural blondes has been suffering so much damage nowadays.