PDA

View Full Version : Phlegethons Witzelei Ecke/humor corner(split from:Walloon?????)

Phlegethon
Monday, July 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Nordish.com is obviously nonsense, why else should they invent a word like "Nordish"? A racist pipe dream.

Phlegethon
Monday, July 19th, 2004, 09:28 PM
When I drink a case of beer I suddenly also speak a different tongue formerly unheard of. Nevertheless I remain German and revert back to German when I have sobered up. ;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 07:28 AM
When I drink a case of beer I suddenly also speak a different tongue formerly unheard of. Nevertheless I remain German and revert back to German when I have sobered up. ;)

This is an excellent thead and I have learn a great deal.

Does anyone know how to move Phlegethon's comments above to the thread concerning funny quotes?

morfrain_encilgar
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:48 PM
When I drink a case of beer I suddenly also speak a different tongue formerly unheard of.

Burn this heretic.

Phlegethon
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Hey, the burning is my job. ;)

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Nordish.com is obviously nonsense, why else should they invent a word like "Nordish"? A racist pipe dream.

A "pipe dream"?

Are you sure that the English language contains a word like "pipe" to describe fellatio.
Perhaps you're confused for once with the Dutch expression, "pijpen", or the French one, "faire la pipe". :D

Johannes de León
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 06:39 PM
A "pipe dream"?

Are you sure that the English language contains a word like "pipe" to describe fellatio.
Perhaps you're confused for once with the Dutch expression, "pijpen", or the French one, "faire la pipe". :D A racist fellatio dream? :scratch

Doesn't sound very good, does it? :D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Pipe dream

Dream, phantasm, chimera, figment of the mind, fantasy, fancy, wild notion

"I never concentrated on // things that would lead me to a pipe dream."
Nikki D, "Daddy's Little Girl"
S. Vega / S. Reynolds / N. Strong, copyright 1991

Phlegethon
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 08:03 PM
And Frans, you're a pervert! ;)

No need to be concerned about this racist's pipe. Thanks to my urologist my prostate works perfectly. ;)

rusalka
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:50 PM
And Frans, you're a pervert! ;)

No need to be concerned about this racist's pipe. Thanks to my urologist my prostate works perfectly. ;)
Ouch. So they have given you the finger, haven't they? ;)

Phlegethon
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Actually it was kind of a fisting gangbang in the urology department of the university hospital. Lots of trainees in medical school. But hey, at least it's free! ;)

rusalka
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Actually it was kind of a fisting gangbang in the urology department of the university hospital. Lots of trainees in medical school. But hey, at least it's free! ;)
I'd give it for free too; you just need to say the magic word. ;)

Phlegethon
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM
The Medical School of the Free University of Lalaland specializes in the neglected arcane arts of proctology, by the way. We are winning back this domain from the Persians. ;)

rusalka
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:59 PM
The Medical School of the Free University of Lalaland specializes in the neglected arcane arts of proctology, by the way. We are winning back this domain from the Persians. ;)
I still think I'd rather stick with urology but if you insist. :P

I should be made an honorary doctor of the Free University of Lalaland anyway. By the way the "Free University" reminds me of the Berlin version of it; I almost took summer courses there but had to decline the offer as it was not terribly close to Prussia. ;)

Phlegethon
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I'd give it for free too; you just need to say the magic word. ;) I know the magic word, but here in Germany it is "Turks out!" rather than "Turks in!"

I hope you understand.

rusalka
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I know the magic word, but here in Germany it is "Turks out!" rather than "Turks in!"

I hope you understand.
I was talking about "please", the universal magic word but in your case I guess you'd also have to get down on your knees and beg. Away with you now.