PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello

Svyatoslav_Igorevich
Saturday, August 14th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I registered about a week ago but this is my first post. I post a lot over at Stormfront but it's down (probably because of hurricane Charley) so I figured this would be a good opportunity to say hello here.

Oh, can anyone tell me how to set a custom avatar? I assume it's a matter of a minimum post count but I use Mozilla so I figured that might be the issue also.

Bill Noble
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Hullo there Svyatoslav_Igorevich, I just signed up here myself... nice to see a familiar face! Though I expect I'll run into a few more, as Skadi.net is frequently mentioned on Stormfront. :prost

rusalka
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Oh, can anyone tell me how to set a custom avatar? I assume it's a matter of a minimum post count but I use Mozilla so I figured that might be the issue also.
First of all welcome :) And secondly I use Mozilla Firefox myself and it's not what's causing the problem; it's because you're under a certain postcount. If I recall correctly it was 10 posts.

Triglav
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Welcome.

Johannes de León
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 07:15 PM
As rusalka said, you must have at least ten posts in order to upload an avatar of yours, change the signature, and to play in the Arcade.

If you experience problems after reaching the ten posts, try to log out and then log in.

Be welcome.

Btw, I also use FireFox... :D

rusalka
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Btw, I also use FireFox... :D
I'm a recent convert to Firefox and it rules! :highfive

Licht
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Hello and welcome to Skadi forum!
I (and probably all or most of the rest of Skadi) hope you will have pleasant stay here.
But dont take any towels with you when you leave.

Siegfried
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Welcome. :) I just visited your website; nice work. :thumbup

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay at Skadi like I have.

Sieg!

Imperator X
Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Testing Signature. Please excuse. :)

Johannes de León
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Testing Signature. Please excuse. :) It's too big, please reduce it's size (MB and px)... Thanks.

Rule #17 (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=24080#post24080):

17. Signatures should not be over 45 kb and not too large in dimensions. You are permitted to use one graphical signature image, or at most two if they are small. You can store them in the File Forum (http://www.forums.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=205).

Bill Noble
Thursday, August 19th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Just threw my own sig together!

Tricknologist
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Hi Svyatoslav and Exterminence, I'm whitedevil from SF, I've just started using the new username everywhere else.