PDA

View Full Version : Split from: For which foreign countries would you volunteer in the case of war?

JoeDas
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:16 AM
An interesting question is, how many of you Europeans would volunteer to fight for North America (i.e. USA & Canada) if it were invaded? Invaded by China, Mexico, or whoever. My guess is that many or most of the Europeans here would dance in the streets if America were invaded :| :(

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:19 AM
My guess is that many or most of the Europeans here would dance in the streets if America were invaded :| :(

Some of the Americans here would dance in the streets if America were invaded. :P

JoeDas
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Some of the Americans here would dance in the streets if America were invaded. :PI presume you're talking about yourself, but I ask you: What good would come from a non-White nation invading the ostensibly White nation, the USA?

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:28 AM
I presume you're talking about yourself, but I ask you: What good would come from a non-White nation invading the ostensibly White nation, the USA?

Mexico, none. But Mexico has already been invading the US for 40 years.

However, the US is actively anti-white, anti-nationalist, pro-Israel, pro-miscegenation and pro-immigration. Invasion by an intelligent non-white nation who had a vested interest in the collapse of the current US empire, like China, might benefit the circles of nationalists within the US.

JoeDas
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:36 AM
North America being conquered by a non-White nation would result in USA and Canada being gobbled up by Latin America, so I can't see why any American would ever want that. America-hatred is foolish and doesn't really accomplish anything

the US is actively anti-whiteUSA isn't anywhere near as "anti-White" as it would be if it were to be gobbled up the Hispanics

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:44 AM
North America being conquered by a non-White nation would result in USA and Canada being gobbled up by Latin America, so I can't see why any American would ever want that. America-hatred is foolish and doesn't really accomplish anything

LOL I don't think a Chinese invasion of the US would result in an immediate annexation by Mexico.

USA isn't anywhere near as "anti-White" as it would be if it were to be gobbled up the Hispanics

You still don't get it. The US already is being gobbled up by Hispanics, and it is already radically anti-white.

Vestmannr
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Some of the Americans here would dance in the streets if America were invaded. :P

Depends on whom was doing the invading.

However, the US is actively anti-white, anti-nationalist, pro-Israel, pro-miscegenation and pro-immigration. Invasion by an intelligent non-white nation who had a vested interest in the collapse of the current US empire, like China, might benefit the circles of nationalists within the US.

The US is none of those things. A small cabal that control the two political parties (the majority of Americans are members of neither, nor do they vote for either) are the ones with such policies. There are small groups of political Jews in all the European countries: should we equate their actions with those European countries themselves? If not, then why equate them with the US, Canada, Australia, UK, etc.? Not all Americans are Zionists, just the Jewish-Americans and their Evangelical Religious-Right allies. Most Americans, and thereby 'the US' are not even Imperialist: the blame for that lies again with the aforementioned Zionists, and even more with the Multinational Coroporations which are often as not German or Dutch in origin ... World Bank people.

As for who I'd fight for: the UK, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, France - and Canada, CSA, Australia, New Zealand. I've already been a mercenary for the USA fighting the drug cartels.

JoeDas
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Striborg, if America were to be invaded and you are busy celebrating, you might miss the fact that the invasion would mean the end of America as we know it. America would become a part of the vast Latin world. There would be no more schools with names like George Washington High School and Thomas Jefferson Middle School, instead they would have names like Cesar Chavez Elementary School and Benito Juarez Middle School.

America falling to the Hisapnics isn't a good thing, nothing good can come of it. One can always make a remark like "America is already falling to the Latinos", but the truth is America is still a White country with a Black minority, these people are outsiders. If America fell, the Hispanics would be the insiders while Whites and Blacks would be the outsiders. Don't you see that?

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:08 AM
The US is none of those things. A small cabal that control the two political parties (the majority of Americans are members of neither, nor do they vote for either) are the ones with such policies.

No one makes these kids watch MTV or buy hip-hop albums. They choose to do so. I don't see the noble Americans of whom you speak rising up against the "small cabal." Tacit acceptance has the same net effect as vocal support. If Americans were so opposed to the actions of this "small cabal" I think they would have been considerably more outraged about events like Waco, Ruby Ridge, lying to go to war with Iraq, etc.

There are small groups of political Jews in all the European countries: should we equate their actions with those European countries themselves?

In the cases of England and Holland, yes, since they welcomed Jews in from the beginning. The others had it forced on them by military defeat (Germany, Austria, Italy) or by economic pressure.

Most Americans, and thereby 'the US' are not even Imperialist: the blame for that lies again with the aforementioned Zionists, and even more with the Multinational Coroporations which are often as not German or Dutch in origin ... World Bank people.

American, English and Dutch, not German and Dutch.

I've already been a mercenary for the USA fighting the drug cartels.

I can't wait to hear Njord's opinion of this. :D

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Striborg, if America were to be invaded and you are busy celebrating, you might miss the fact that the invasion would mean the end of America as we know it. America would become a part of the vast Latin world. There would be no more schools with names like George Washington High School and Thomas Jefferson Middle School, instead they would have names like Cesar Chavez Elementary School and Benito Juarez Middle School.

We have far more Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln and Franklin D. Roosevelt High Schools and Middle Schools than we do Thomas Jefferson Middle Schools. In what America are you living? The end of America already HAS happened, perhaps you haven't noticed it.

America falling to the Hisapnics isn't a good thing, nothing good can come of it. One can always make a remark like "America is already falling to the Latinos", but the truth is America is still a White country with a Black minority, these people are outsiders. If America fell, the Hispanics would be the insiders while Whites and Blacks would be the outsiders. Don't you see that?

America is a Jewish country with a disempowered white majority with no sense of self-worth. Whites already are the outsiders. Events which make that more obvious to the average white American would probably do more good than harm.

Vestmannr
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:29 AM
If Americans were so opposed to the actions of this "small cabal" I think they would have been considerably more outraged about events like Waco, Ruby Ridge, lying to go to war with Iraq, etc.

You are claiming they arent? Most Americans I know are outraged, disgusted, and oh so very isolated. From what they can tell hatred isnt for Bush, Clinton and cronies - but for them: 'Anglo-Saxon' or 'German' or 'Irish' America. Again, most Americans would rather have it another way, however things arent so simple as just 'changing things'. Sometimes it takes time. And, it takes a belief that one can change things.

n the cases of England and Holland, yes, since they welcomed Jews in from the beginning.

Au contraire, England has a long history of being Jewless. Not the beginning, but recent events. There were not Jews in England from at least the reign of Edward I Plantagenet until the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas. Previous to that, there were no Jews from Roman times until the Norman invasion.

American, English and Dutch, not German and Dutch.

Yes, German. Many of these Multinationals are German corporations with German officers. The 'Americans' in these corporations are often American only by the passport they hold, and more often are Europeans by birth and heritage. In such case, it is much about America being sold out by Europeans, then used as a weapon against the world to distance criticism from themselves. The question should be: why havent Europeans done anything about us Americans enslavement and political disenfranchisement by the European based multnational corps.? Instead they pour the vitriol on us actual Americans, thus becoming yet another tool of the Multinationals.

I can't wait to hear Njord's opinion of this.

Well, that doesnt matter to me. Either way, I was there so I'm the one that can afford to be bitter about it, esp. as it was a fool's errand. Irregardless, that means it was a war on Indians and Mestizos in Central America on my part. And I, as well as my family, consider it 'mercenary' as we are not Yankees by ethnicity, but Southrons.

America is a Jewish country with a disempowered white majority with no sense of self-worth.

Well, obviously some (I would say many or most) of the 'white majority' does have a sense of self-worth. However, claiming America as a 'Jewish country' is premature, if not slanderous. There are more Muslims in America than Jews. More Eastern Orthodox in America than Jews. The problem is with the Corporations which are allied with the Zionists. It really isnt a 'class issue' in America, as the 'rich folk' in on this theft of American life are from generally lower classes (class is not economics, but values.) However, even when dealing with these other minorities (such as the Russians in America) they make the Old Americans their enemy, then turn around and support the Zionists while spouting anti-Semitism. Words dont count, actions do - and thats the view from one of the disempowered white majority with a sense of self-worth. When I see someone assist breaking the chains without trying to molest me/us at the same time: then I'll believe that someone outside of America is really 'pro-White America'.

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 02:38 AM
You are claiming they arent? Most Americans I know are outraged, disgusted, and oh so very isolated. From what they can tell hatred isnt for Bush, Clinton and cronies - but for them: 'Anglo-Saxon' or 'German' or 'Irish' America. Again, most Americans would rather have it another way, however things arent so simple as just 'changing things'. Sometimes it takes time. And, it takes a belief that one can change things.

You must not get out into mainstream society much. Are you aware of popular opinion regarding Waco and Ruby Ridge? How about the fact that at least half of the country still approves of the Iraq invasion?

Au contraire, England has a long history of being Jewless. Not the beginning, but recent events. There were not Jews in England from at least the reign of Edward I Plantagenet until the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas. Previous to that, there were no Jews from Roman times until the Norman invasion.

Edward I's Edict of Expulsion was based on religious identification. A great many Jews simply had hasty baptisms and married into English families. Revilo Oliver was of the opinion that much of the English nobility eventually had Jewish blood. And it was Cromwell who invited them back in gladly. They were the Chosen of the Old Testament, after all.

Yes, German. Many of these Multinationals are German corporations with German officers. The 'Americans' in these corporations are often American only by the passport they hold, and more often are Europeans by birth and heritage. In such case, it is much about America being sold out by Europeans, then used as a weapon against the world to distance criticism from themselves. The question should be: why havent Europeans done anything about us Americans enslavement and political disenfranchisement by the European based multnational corps.? Instead they pour the vitriol on us actual Americans, thus becoming yet another tool of the Multinationals.

LOL, it was England fighting for Jewish and globalist interests during World War II, not Germany.

Well, obviously some (I would say many or most) of the 'white majority' does have a sense of self-worth.

Do you get out much? Take a tour of the nearest college campus.

However, claiming America as a 'Jewish country' is premature, if not slanderous. There are more Muslims in America than Jews. More Eastern Orthodox in America than Jews. The problem is with the Corporations which are allied with the Zionists.

It's not about who is more numerous, it's about who has the money, power and influence, and who it is that censors criticism of themselves. The Muslims certainly can't stop the mindless idiots and neocons from criticizing them, and the Eastern Orthodox are a political and cultural nonentity.

It really isnt a 'class issue' in America, as the 'rich folk' in on this theft of American life are from generally lower classes (class is not economics, but values.) However, even when dealing with these other minorities (such as the Russians in America) they make the Old Americans their enemy, then turn around and support the Zionists while spouting anti-Semitism. Words dont count, actions do - and thats the view from one of the disempowered white majority with a sense of self-worth. When I see someone assist breaking the chains without trying to molest me/us at the same time: then I'll believe that someone outside of America is really 'pro-White America'.

It was Old Americans, both Northern and Southern, who let the Jews immigrate. You seem to be an Anglophile, which is typical of "Southrons." Your non sequitur about Russians making "Old Americans their enemy" suggests that you view the only REAL Americans as being WASPs like yourself. Correct me if I am wrong.

Vestmannr
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:02 AM
You must not get out into mainstream society much. Are you aware of popular opinion regarding Waco and Ruby Ridge? How about the fact that at least half of the country still approves of the Iraq invasion?

I live in mainstream society everyday. Popular opinion about Waco and Ruby Ridge is that people are afraid to speak out, or they'll be next. As for how many 'approve', those approval ratings are based upon not actual numbers, but those polled. The great bulk of people see the results and 'go with the winner'. Survival mentality is about where most Americans are psychologically these days. On the ground, support for the Iraq war seems to be limited entirely to those of Zionist politics: Neo-Conservatives and Evangelical Religious Righters.

LOL, it was England fighting for Jewish and globalist interests during World War II, not Germany.

I have no clue about that, but you did change the subject. It has to do with support for 'White' America from Europeans who give a crap about their own nations. Instead, anger over the 'International' or whatever is shunted off onto Americans.

I spend every day on two nearby college campuses. College professors are notoriously out of touch with mainstream America, as often are college students. That being said, and I should have noted it earlier: Rap and Hip-Hop do not make up the majority of music sales in the USA. Where they make that money is foreign sales. In the USA, Nashville pulls in bigger bucks than Motown ... only Rock music outsales Country/Western in the States. Which should come as no surprise, Rock accounts for some 90% of music sales worldwide. Kids on campus in any case are more likely to be listening to Coldplay, Radiohead, and Dave Matthews than to Hip Hop or Rap (unless they are coloured folk.)

It's not about who is more numerous, it's about who has the money, power and influence, and who it is that censors criticism of themselves. The Muslims certainly can't stop the mindless idiots and neocons from criticizing them, and the Eastern Orthodox are a political and cultural nonentity.

Yes, it is about who has the money, power, and influence - but should one punish the worker for the crimes of the elite? C'mon. If anything is to be done, it cant be done by scapegoating the 'American Goy' - that is just playing into Zionist ideology. Having said that: the Orthodox in America *could* very well do something... so could the Muslims. But, they shoot themselves in the foot by making enemy #1 'the American'.

It was Old Americans, both Northern and Southern, who let the Jews immigrate. You seem to be an Anglophile, which is typical of "Southrons." Your non sequitur about Russians making "Old Americans their enemy" suggests that you view the only REAL Americans as being WASPs like yourself. Correct me if I am wrong.

Okay, I'll correct you. First off, I'm not a WASP. WASPs are Protestant, which I am not. Neither am I 'Anglo-Saxon' entirely. I have more Scottish, Irish, and German descent than English. As for Anglophile, not particularly - I'm more pro-Gaelic and pro-German than Anglophile, though I give them their right and deserved just due. What 'Southrons' generally consider themselves is Celts, or Anglo-Celts amongst those who have higher levels of education. 'Anglo-Saxon South' is generally the provenance of a certain political movement. Most of us know the South is actually a merging (and then re-emergence) of a pan-Western European 'Celtic' society formed from Scots, Irish, English almost entirely from the Borders, Northwest, Southwest, and South of England (the areas that are not as strongly Anglo-Saxon), as well as French primarily from Maine and Brittany, Spanish from Galicia, many 'Lost Irish' including Wild Geese, and Palatine Germans.

As for 'letting the Jews immigrate', there was no issue when the Jews behaved as a minority. The South rightly protested, as the Jewish-Americans in New England were at the heart of the slave trade that Southerners first protested and outlawed. Other than that, things were fine when they kept to themselves like other minorities. That changed with the 1840s and the influx of '48ers' from Germany who were generally Marxist, and often Jewish or of Jewish descent. The German Marxist origins of the Republican party are a matter of record, as are the status of the South since that era (who stood up for the South then? I recall it was pretty lonely.) I guess it goes back to the question of genes or culture, which we will have to disagree on. Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese dont cause the same problems... yet they are genetically no different than Jews. If it had been given to the great majority of Americans then, Jews would have been kept from immigrating as were so many races up until Reconstruction and afterwards. As a matter of history, the Jews who did migrate to the South were the ones who considered themselves primarily German, and portrayed themselves as so. Other Germans took to no pains to correct that representation to other Southrons.

Tuor
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:09 AM

Edward I's Edict of Expulsion was based on religious identification. A great many Jews simply had hasty baptisms and married into English families. Revilo Oliver was of the opinion that much of the English nobility eventually had Jewish blood. And it was Cromwell who invited them back in gladly. They were the Chosen of the Old Testament, after all.

The support for the war in Iraq was always questionable and is going down by the month. The war president perhaps thought it would help him out but it greatly hurts the conservatives instead.

Who cares about the followers of judiasm, i think this is bull. Stop using a minoirty as a scapegoat and look into what is really happening.

Ofcourse ppl are aware, this is ridiculous, its a natural response to the immigrants from all places, it is on the schools and streets

This is ridiculous ofcourse the majority rules, if it were so we would have a black president

America is still supreme heg with or without the jews, you cant slant us all you want but we dominant. Old americans, north south, i really dont care, we are all americans and thats all that matters

Vestmannr
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:23 AM
America is still supreme heg with or without the jews, you cant slant us all you want but we dominant. Old americans, north south, i really dont care, we are all americans and thats all that matters

Well, I'm not so sure we are dominant. The American military is *nothing* like the actual populace of the United States. Far more foreigners, Blacks, and Hispanics per capita ... and far less Jews. The lower classes in the South tend to fill the military as well, far above their numbers... but many old families still refuse to let anyone join. The easiest way to get US citizenship is to join the US Army first. In such case, it is best to look at the US Army as a sort of 'Foreign Legion' but on an immense scale, and at the beck and call of small political groups with ties to Global Corporations.

As for 'we are all americans' - that is a theme of neoconservative and liberal politics (the charge of Bush or Republicans being 'conservative' has been disproven as false on all sides, as their positions and origins have nothing to do with the Conservatives or Conservatism, but rather lie in Trotskyite Marxism). There was always before an understanding of a qualitative difference between Old Americans, descendants of Immigrants, and Immigrants themselves. North and South is *still* very much a major distinction that does matter. If it didnt, there wouldnt be a Southern Poverty Law Center financed primarily by Northerners: White, Jewish, and Black, all for the dual purpose of making the directors rich, and the continuous slander of Southron civilization. Part of the distinction is the South has never been quite so full of immigrants, which means we havent had them. The reason is we refused to have ghettos: no sweat shops and tenements. One is just as free to become a Southron as become a Yankee, as long as one respects the people and their culture. Some ethnic groups were typically far more represented in the South anyways: esp. Greeks, Bavarians, Scots Highlanders, etc.

Phlegethon
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:25 AM
I presume you're talking about yourself, but I ask you: What good would come from a non-White nation invading the ostensibly White nation, the USA?
World peace? A real Palestine which is not some Zionist-controlled Bantustan? A world without U.S. occupational bases in every major country?

Tuor
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Id have to say the ppl arent the problem, the policy of assimilation into the population and of adopting customs has greatly fallen in the past fifty years. The system of taking some in and changing them has been over run. Thats the problem.

JoeDas
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:43 AM
World peace? A real Palestine which is not some Zionist-controlled Bantustan? A world without U.S. occupational bases in every major country?USA is the only White country with any power left in the world. Sadly, Europe today is nothing but a bunch of weaklings and bureaucrats

Those who want to see America destroyed are foolish and have no foresight, they are just blinded by their own pointless, scapegoating, rage. If USA hadn't asserted itself in Germany after the War, all of Germany is liable to have fallen to the Communists, not just the East. And if you say "better the Communists than the Americans", then I know you're nothing but an America-hating cartoon. In your mind, everything relating to America=Bad; Everything against America or not relating to America=Good. This is the the thinking of a child

Vestmannr
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:53 AM
World peace? A real Palestine which is not some Zionist-controlled Bantustan? A world without U.S. occupational bases in every major country?

The idea that the failure of the United States would bring World Peace is a pipe dream. Why is the United States in this position in the first place? Because it presented a threat to the Internationals. Hence it being chosen for subversion. Zionism is the real anti-Americanism and vice versa. And, if someone invades the US - who is to say they wont be subverted in turn? In fact, that is the idea. If the US is brought to its knees (which is the ultimate goal of the Zionists) they'll choose the next strong nation to subvert.

And besides the point, it isnt American to have bases in foreign countries. As I recall, the Soviet Union attempted the same thing. As did Germany (the Kaiser was strongly Imperialist, and it was one of the few policies the Nazi state continued.) The Netherlands were Imperialist, as were most Scandinavian countries, Belgium, France, Portugal, Spain, Czarist Russia. Imperialism isnt American in its origin or largest form, in fact the movement of the American politics and military towards Imperialism has been at the behest of forces outside of America. If it isnt America, it will be another country. America isnt the political system, it is the people. The idea of America as the system is entirely that of the neo-conservatives.

Say we dont care, but that'd make one a liar. We Americans *are* the ones crying that there is a thief in our house. How helpful is it to come set our house on fire? Just help us kill the damn thief.

Phlegethon
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 04:14 AM
USA is the only White country with any power left in the world. Sadly, Europe today is nothing but a bunch of weaklings and bureaucrats
That has a lot of relevance coming from someone who has never left the U.S. and does not know a thing about Europe.

If USA hadn't asserted itself in Germany after the War, all of Germany is liable to have fallen to the Communists, not just the East.
Without Roosevelt's German-hating insanity there would have been no communism at all in Europe. Eastern Europe was handed to Uncle Joe by a senile FDR who was dancing around him like a schoolgirl in love.

And if you say "better the Communists than the Americans", then I know you're nothing but an America-hating cartoon. In your mind, everything relating to America=Bad; Everything against America or not relating to America=Good. This is the the thinking of a child
It is the thinking of every non-American and thus the thinking of a very solid majority of the world population. Outside the U.S. it is totally irrelevant what yankees think. Considering the educational standards in the U.S. the public opinion is as important as that of some central African bushmen.

by the way, I can show you about 10 million former East Germans who'd love to turn back time and live under communism again. The same is true in most of eastern Europe, where communist parties are still the biggest and best organized. Face it: Yankeeland ist abgebrannt!

Telperion
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Invasion by an intelligent non-white nation who had a vested interest in the collapse of the current US empire, like China, might benefit the circles of nationalists within the US.
Why do you think successful Chinese occupiers would permit nationalists to benefit from the defeat of the US government and its military?

Stríbog
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Why do you think successful Chinese occupiers would permit nationalists to benefit from the defeat of the US government and its military?

I said invaders, not occupiers. Unlike the US, China is smart enough to know when full-scale occupation is a political and logistical nightmare. China's agenda is ending American global military, financial and political hegemony. China probably would not care if some white racialists decided to establish their own communities within particular states or regions as long as those communities would not pose a threat to Chinese interests.

What it would take to accomplish this, though, would be an intelligent racialist with a Chinese language background and respect for Chinese history, culture and achievements who could negotiate with the invading armies. If the "racialist American ambassador" to the Chinese forces were to be some "Hyuck, ah hayt them yeller gook commie Chinks" type, they would probably put down all white sovereignty movements immediately.

Telperion
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I said invaders, not occupiers. Unlike the US, China is smart enough to know when full-scale occupation is a political and logistical nightmare. Possibly, though that would depend on the percentage of the US civilian population remaining alive to threaten the Chinese forces after a successful Chinese invasion, and the pattern and nature of the occupation (e.g. attempting to occupy a few sites of strategic value, versus the entire country).

Of course, the invasion scenario is purely hypothetical in any event, given the existence of nuclear and bio-chem weapons on both sides, and the probability that both sides would resort to them in a major conflict. The civilian survival rate in the US and China would probably be negligible.

China's agenda is ending American global military, financial and political hegemony. That's definitely true, and of course many other countries support this agenda, in their own interests.

China probably would not care if some white racialists decided to establish their own communities within particular states or regions as long as those communities would not pose a threat to Chinese interests.That depends on how the Chinese define their interests. Alternatively, the Chinese might decide to identify and eliminate all white racialists while America was in a weakened condition, to prevent them from posing a potential threat to Chinese interests in the future. That's what I would do, if the successful invasion scenario somehow materialized, and I were in command of the Chinese military forces. It would be prudent for the Chinese to eliminate all potential future adversaries while the opportunity was there. Accordingly, I wouldn't waste any time conducting negotiations with the racialists, if I were in the hypothetical P.L.A. General's shoes.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 06:39 AM
JoeDas, if you were not in Yankeeland, you would know that Mexico has already invaded America as already pointed out. Your lack of concern is the reason for my lack of concern about 9/11. Split America in half for starters. You guys can go fight Arabs and Iranians while we declare war on Mexico and Columbia. Oh yes, I almost forgot, you guys also pick up the tab for Isreal, OK?

On a more postivie note, let's break up North America into about 8 or 9 seperate countries, each representing a homeland for its population. If it is good for Isrealis, why isn't it good for Americans?

Northern Paladin
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 09:08 AM

You really think Hispanics could launch a succeessful Military invasion of America? :P

What Planet have you been living on?

Only China,Russia, and perhaps the EU can rival America in Military Power.
Hence all are potential enemies. Since the US likes to be #1.

But WWIII and the invasion of America by Foreign foreces seems unlikely at least in the near future.

America,China,Russia, and the EU are simply to Economically interconnected.
An invasion of America would be nearly impossible as America's Stock Pile of Nuclear Weapons is an effective deterrent to say the least.

Krampus
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I don't foresee an invasion of America as a whole, but once America segments into sections like the former Yugoslavia, it's quite likely a foreign invader would be tempted to take a chunk. I wouldn't expect European countries to volunteer to fight for America or a chunk of America unless there were new ideals or an ideology which appealed to them. People fight the best when it's for an ideology or belief.

Gil
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Let's simplify this:

Q: Would the EU support an under-attack USA ?
A: It depends. Sure it would support the US government and you can be sure Blair and Friends would gladly send troops to US mainland but not outright attack of that invader.

As for if WE europeans would gladly join to help an America under invasion, well, that can only be answered by each and every individual. Personally I would, since it would be life repaying the favour you mates did for us back on WWII.

Nordic Dream Maiden
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Is the question geared for racially conscious Europeans, or the avergae Euro Helmut? Can Americans even fight for themselves, no not the avergae Jewish-loving watching tv stooge; I'm talking of you...I’m personally flashbacking to what I heard after the fact it was all done (Ruby Ridge), here are some phrases from various groups: “What are we going to do, we are under a Babylonian captivity,” “This should be a wakeup call for all whites that the Govt. is controlled by Jews and the next time this happens to our kinsmen, we protect them,” “I love the white race and would’ve done something for them, except I live in North Carolina and had transportation problems” “We must wait until it all comes down, we are few* in number and don’t want to sacrifice the precious few that we have” --you can read the Cointelpro directives set unto the mind as plain as day: “wait, wait, so what I tell you to do and that day is tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, do nothing, do nothing, do nothing. My favorite I heard personally is: “Some Generals in the Armed Forces are waking up to the treason in the USA, wait for their cue”

No, I don't believe Europeans would come to the aid of America only if their masters, the same as ours told them to do so.

A claim to Love something doesn’t mean anything if you cannot put it into action.

You Love a girl and let her slave away, let her be violated, let her work as a serf , let her be misguided and you blame it on a Jew as excuse? Yet your stronger and smarter and braver than all Jews together, so why do you hesitate? Love is something we die for, not a scale of weighing Jewish Humanistic logic.

But the Internet will set us free is the phrase. As you say membership and posts are all going through the roof. Really? Where is the Rally’s then? The Marches? The Meetings? The huge number increase in physical organized group numbers where people actually see each other (not cyberspace). Anyone can hide in CyberRacialism, you can post 5000 times; have you solved the real problem or part of it? But, but we must awake the comatose Jewish induced sheeple first? Really? And what are they going to do? Post, serve the Jew on the 8hr day and think watching tv after Jewserfdom is a god given right? Only five, yes 5% fought for Independence of BritMan. How is the average overweight, lazy, I “don’t care” American, someone else is gonna do it--going be a threat in this era of do nothing but sit behind a screen, even if he’s against you? Your awaken the sheeple is just something you tell yourself, to excuse and blame something else other than you--a Jewish programmed concept, not a White DNA one.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/patriots/ (http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/patriots/) Get the White Movement out of the hands of ZOG-JOG website

JoeDas
Friday, August 13th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Without Roosevelt's German-hating insanity there would have been no communism at all in Europe. Eastern Europe was handed to Uncle Joe by a senile FDR who was dancing around him like a schoolgirl in love.Something like 30% of Americans were German-descent in those days, and I assure you, Roosevelt didn't get elected four times in a row by spewing hatred for 30% of the electorate and their country of ancestry!

I can show you about 10 million former East Germans who'd love to turn back time and live under communism again.When East Germany collapsed, there were only 16 million East Germans, and the polls show that 10% of them would rather still live in the DDR. 10% of 16 million is only 1.6 million, not 10 million

The same is true in most of eastern Europe, where communist parties are still the biggest and best organized.The only people who still believe in Communism in the Eastern countries are elderly folks and idiots

JoeDas
Friday, August 13th, 2004, 12:41 AM
You really think Hispanics could launch a succeessful Military invasion of America? :P They have 40 million potential Fifth Columnists in America as we speak, and many of them have fantasies of their own version of "Manifest Destiny". But, no, clearly it is unlikely. But who knows what could happen in the future. I mean, how many people on 9/10 thought that 19 Arabs would hijack airplanes and crash them into the WTC and the Pentagon?

What Planet have you been living on?It's merely hypothetical. Obviously it's very unlikely, but so is some country invading Ireland, and many people in the thread said they would fight for Ireland.

Only China,Russia, and perhaps the EU can rival America in Military Power.
Hence all are potential enemies. Since the US likes to be #1.Things can change. Remember that Russia used to be a Superpower, and now it can hardly even pay its soldiers...

JoeDas
Friday, August 13th, 2004, 12:51 AM
JoeDas, if you were not in Yankeeland, you would know that Mexico has already invaded America as already pointed out. Your lack of concern is the reason for my lack of concern about 9/11. Split America in half for starters. You guys can go fight Arabs and Iranians while we declare war on Mexico and Columbia. Oh yes, I almost forgot, you guys also pick up the tab for Isreal, OK?

On a more postivie note, let's break up North America into about 8 or 9 seperate countries, each representing a homeland for its population. If it is good for Isrealis, why isn't it good for Americans?I don't know what you meant by Yankeeland exactly. I mainly put that as my location to show the America-haters here that the term 'Yankee' is hardly an insult

By the way, Mexico hasn't invaded America anymore than Oklahoma invaded California in the 1930s

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, August 13th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Countries willing to resist the UN and that that are willing to have civil wars with their Multi-Kulti antifas as well:|

Nordic Dream Maiden
Saturday, August 14th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Here is a little fiction story I composed:

Fat Albert, anyway he bought the line that he shouldn’t do nothing after the Nukes hit as the Yid radio, tv and his Yid stormfront boards said so also; his house was ransacked, his mother raped and still he did nothing. Anyway, after his mother was shot, he then had his “awakening.” I told him that I was leaving the area and joining the citizen militia to combat against all this raping, murdering, looting, and chaos. And he came with, but after about walking a mile he was utterly exhausted and complaining so much I was just as tired hearing it, I tried to carry him and did for another mile but his 300 pound body of fat fueled by pop, chips and all the other crap, his lack of physical fitness did him in. I went to get a ATV with a trailer from my platoon and when I came back Albert was near death as he was beaten up by a cabal of colored and white rapper trash. Albert said he told the gang everything about us and the unit we were about to join; I told Albert I understood as when one is beaten/tortured one will probably say anything, but Albert admitted that this was before they touched him. I told Albert: “Albert you cyber monikor was Viking Beserker Warrior and look at you, white power tatoo’s on you, swastika soled boots, Bound for Glory T-shirt, shaved head and look at you, your no Viking warrior, a Viking warrior puts his blade below his ribcage and kills himself before capture, you don’t even fight, you were carrying a gun all along, you’re a coward, I wish I never would’ve shown you your heritage, your not worthy of it, look at your cowardice! Do you really think a man is just made behind a monitor and keyboard? Albert died very suddenly--No Valhalla for him, what a waste of life, what a fraud and flake.
Would a European fight for this and even a racially conscious one? Doubt it.