PDA

View Full Version : Intelligence

fjaran
Friday, November 17th, 2017, 06:06 PM
It seems to me that many do not quite understand what intelligence is, or what it means. Intelligence is about awareness, consciousness, sentience. Deep and introspective thought. Reflection.

Reading texts and reciting back what you have read is not intelligence. Calculating numbers quickly for example is not intelligence either. Calculators and computers can do these things, yet they are not intelligent. Mongoloids and jews have cold calculator brains; they are more robotic-like. They copy and mimic.

Our race is unmatched in creative and abstract thought, innovation. Unmatched in music, art, and storytelling. We also "feel" on a different level. Who is it that modernized this world? It certainly was not mongoloids or jews, yet I sometimes see foolish individuals of my race claiming that the aforementioned groups are "more intelligent" than us.

How destructive are so-called "intelligent" minds within academia and sciences who are overwhelmingly leftist and against logic, reason, and nature? All for the sake of upholding political correctness. Are these people truly "intelligent" as well? I am not so sure. The same question can be asked for lawmakers or politicians, among others. Perhaps they are just fearful cowards.

Gareth Lee Hunter
Friday, November 17th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I think there is a distinct difference between academic intelligence and mental sophistication, which is based on accrued wisdom, and a history of experience.

Perusing a text book and memorizing essential parts of it to score high on a college exam does not make one mentally sophisticated. It just proves one has a good memory.