PDA

View Full Version : What Country Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Pages : [1] 2

Northern Paladin
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Out of all the countries I have been to I'll have to say Sweden. Swedish girls are typically rather tall,shapely, have nice facial features and are all so Nordish. Here I'll post a few.

SouthernBoy
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:33 AM
I think Sweden is number one, but soon after is Scotland. I prefer redheads and blondes then brunettes. :viking1:

:hveðrungur:
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:35 AM
No comment, my girl might kick my ass :icon_lol:

northman75
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:52 AM
I love all Nordish girls no matter where they hail from.

Eric34
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Hm. I don't want to write big comments, just watch here the "Women faces or Europe" :icon12:
http://www.nordish.info/%7Eszacsi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45

So many beauty girls. :icon_smil

Northern Paladin
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Hm. I don't want to write big comments, just watch here the "Women faces or Europe" :icon12:
http://www.nordish.info/%7Eszacsi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45

So many beauty girls. :icon_smil

Good link Szacsi. They quite lovely. But if I had to chose it would definetly be Miss Denmark. There is just something about here eyes that is so seductive. Miss Hungary is also very beautiful.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 10:18 AM
What Country/Region Has The Most Beautiful Women/Ladies? For me it would be Sweden. Swedish girls strike me as tall,shapely,with gracile facial features and of course they are blonde. Ireland/Scotland also strike me as having lovely females.

I'll make this into a Poll as I want to see what the General Consensus on Skadi is to which country/region has the most beautiful women. Obviously I can't include very country in the poll but what I will do is try to include all the countries that I feel will be likely to get votes.

Feel free to justify your choice with pictures and/or comments.

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 10:21 AM
1. Denmark, Sweden, Norway. There is no doubt in my mind about that. :viking3:

2. A close second comes Holland, Germany, England and Scotland. Also lovely women there, but less frequent than in the #1 countries.

3. Thirdly I'd rate some Baltic countries, Finland, France, Poland.

:icon_mrgr

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I love all Nordish girls no matter where they hail from.
I could agree with that :)

Saoirse
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Ireland and Sweden.

Nordhammer
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Good link Szacsi. They quite lovely. But if I had to chose it would definetly be Miss Denmark. There is just something about here eyes that is so seductive. Miss Hungary is also very beautiful.

Miss Hungary is bottom heavy, I like that. She should have no problem birthing. :viking3:

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 12:02 PM
But if I had to chose it would definetly be Miss Denmark. There is just something about here eyes that is so seductive. Miss Hungary is also very beautiful.
There are much better looking women in Denmark, believe me. They just don't take part in beauty pageants. This woman is rather average-looking for Denmark.

Freja
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Miss Hungary is bottom heavy, I like that. She should have no problem birthing. :viking3:

I like it when a man knows what to look for in a woman. :D

Freja
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 12:16 PM
1. Denmark, Sweden, Norway. There is no doubt in my mind about that. :viking3:

2. A close second comes Holland, Germany, England and Scotland. Also lovely women there, but less frequent than in the #1 countries.

3. Thirdly I'd rate some Baltic countries, Finland, France, Poland.

:icon_mrgr

I like it that you count Sweden, Denmark and Norway as one. It´s really annoying that people seem to think these three countries are so different. But I have to admit that especially Sweden is leagues ahead of Norway when it comes to fashion, design and music. (Although we have, outside of the black/death metal arena, bands like Røyksopp coming up. And we will always have A-ha... :D )

Denmark, too, excels at design. Just think Bang Olufsen. :icon_mrgr

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I like it that you count Sweden, Denmark and Norway as one. It´s really annoying that people seem to think these three countries are so different. But I have to admit that especially Sweden is leagues ahead of Norway when it comes to fashion, design and music. (Although we have, outside of the black/death metal arena, bands like Røyksopp coming up. And we will always have A-ha... :D )

Denmark, too, excels at design. Just think Bang Olufsen. :icon_mrgr
Sweden is far ahead, since it has always in modern history been the leading Scandinavian nation -- perhaps because its population is almost twice the size of that of Denmark and Norway. Size matters. :rolleyes:

Freja
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Sweden is far ahead, since it has always in modern history been the leading Scandinavian nation -- perhaps because its population is almost twice the size of that of Denmark and Norway. Size matters. :rolleyes:

You have to taken into the equation both the Black Plague and the fact that Norway was colonized by both Sweden and Denmark. The Black Plague eradicated most of our nobility, and made us a people of farmers and workers. This also had an impact on the practise of fine arts.
In addition, Swedes especially seem to be more outward oriented thatn Norwegians.

Yes, I suffer from Sweden-envy. I think Swedes and Danes are ab-fab, they even have lovely languages. :love:

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 01:11 PM
In addition, Swedes especially seem to be more outward oriented thatn Norwegians.
I am not so sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

Yes, I suffer from Sweden-envy. I think Swedes and Danes are ab-fab, they even have lovely languages. :love:
I love Norway, Sweden and Denmark in equal measures. There is no other place on earth like the Nordic countries. Blessed are they who are born there. :viking3:

Eric34
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 02:55 PM

:icon_razz Haha. ;)

Awar
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 03:00 PM
The Balkan region by far. No, I'm not being biased :)

Strengthandhonour
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Hard to pick. But I think the most beatiful women in Europe are from Greece,Italy and Ireland. To be honest, I think there is good looking women everywhere, just in some places more than others.

Tyr_
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Germany of course :D

rusalka
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:18 PM
The Balkan region by far. No, I'm not being biased :)
Another vote from me. And no, of course I'm not biased either. I just look in the mirror every now and then. :jeer

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Another vote from me. And no, of course I'm not biased either. I just look in the mirror every now and then. :jeer

You must be an adherent of the newly-discovered Alpish superiority complex. ;)

http://alpishrace.blogspot.com/

http://www.geocities.com/alpishrace/map.txt

:D

Zyklop
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:30 PM
The Balkans, really? I only know Croatia but it is predominantly Dinarid which isn´t beautiful at all imho. I would vote for Skandinavian and Baltic countries.

Johannes de León
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Of course such poll is ambiguous, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, my preferences are (in no particular order):
Portugal, Spain, Italy, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Balkans (from the ones i know, who aren't many), and other Slavic countries. I could add plenty of more, but i am not in the mood to list them.

I would vote for Skandinavian and Baltic countries.
Something like this? :D

Zyklop
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Something like this? :D

Who is she? Where did you steal her from?! :-O

rusalka
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:43 PM
The Balkans, really? I only know Croatia but it is predominantly Dinarid which isn´t beautiful at all imho.
Well I am not Dinarid. :P

You must be an adherent of the newly-discovered Alpish superiority complex. ;)

Haha, yeah I'm waiting for the day where the Alpinoids will snap and form the Evil Alpinid Alliance; alas I'm not one and you know it. Maybe I should form Orientalid Women for the Unibrow Association instead. Or something. :D

Nordgau
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:45 PM
The entertaining parts of this thread were moved to here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15535), if someone misses something... :D

Zyklop
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Well I am not Dinarid. :P

No, you aren´t, pearl of the Balkan :D

(We Germans are not only known for our great sense of humor but also for our irresistible flirting skills. )

Johannes de León
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Who is she? Where did you steal her from?! :-O I don't know, I stole her from a web site. If you people want to praise nordish beauty, use her, she is a nice example. ;)

Theudanaz
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:02 PM
The Balkans, really? I only know Croatia but it is predominantly Dinarid which isn´t beautiful at all imho. I would vote for Skandinavian and Baltic countries.

Agreed. North-Germ. first, then original Baltic, followed perhaps by some neighboring areas (Germany, Poland, Belarus, part of Ukraine, Hungary, Czech...then Ireland, Balkans). Italian girls may know how to dress up and use make up, but look at them when they get older. :D

Johannes de León
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Italian girls may know how to dress up and use make up, but look at them when they get older. :D
I've seen old good-looking Italian women. But as I've said above, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so, there is no need to discuss this further. ;)

Prince Eugen
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
My vote goes to Italy!

aus_princess
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:20 PM
My vote goes to Italy!

and so does mine!

Awar
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:31 PM
If this was a multiple choice vote, after Balkans, I'd vote for Spanish/Portuguese women, East European/Slavic women and Italian women. Irish/Celtic gals and then Scandinavian girls.

Stríbog
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I ended up voting for the Baltic states, but it was a *very* tough decision. If I could have clarified my vote in more detail, I would have said Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Baltic states, Russia, Belarus, Poland and Germany.

Loki
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 08:06 PM
If this was a multiple choice vote, after Balkans, I'd vote for Spanish/Portuguese women, East European/Slavic women and Italian women. Irish/Celtic gals and then Scandinavian girls.

Funny, that's the exact reverse order of my preferences. :)

I ended up voting for the Baltic states, but it was a *very* tough decision. If I could have clarified my vote in more detail, I would have said Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Baltic states, Russia, Belarus, Poland and Germany.

A sensible taste. You are a Nordicist and a realist. :)

Sigrun Christianson
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Scandinavian countries again, and Ireland.

Stríbog
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 08:20 PM
A sensible taste. You are a Nordicist and a realist. :)

Actually I should have included the Netherlands too, and even England. I find the pure Nordic Anglo women, like Naomi Watts, extremely attractive.

bocian
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 08:42 PM
I don't really have a personal preferance, but Polish and Czech girls are probably my favorite. Followed closely by Italian and Scandinavian. At the bottom of my list would be the British Isles and Ireland. But who am I to judge? The only certainty is that physical beauty is abundant in all parts of Europe.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 08:48 PM
There are much better looking women in Denmark, believe me. They just don't take part in beauty pageants. This woman is rather average-looking for Denmark.

Yes I know. Femme fatales are quite common place in Scandanaivia. She just happened to be only Nordic Woman :viking3: on Szacsi's link and one of the more attractive women there. Scandanaiva has been notorious for its breed of breath-taking women from day one hasn't it? That many men find Scandaivian women to be the most attractive isn't exactly just a modern phenomenon.

No doubt that so many men find Nordic women to be attractive hasn't helped efforts for preservation.

Zrinski
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 09:28 PM
IMO Balkan region has the most beautiful women in general. And I've been around Europe so I know from experience. :D

But I also like Russian, Scandinavian and Hungarian chicks. Also there are sometimes some Irish chicks that look nice as well. Czech and Slovakian chichks too.

To hell with all! I like them all if they look good and are wearing short skirts. :rofl

Carl_Rylander
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Denmark and Norway, because I have a thing for thick-assed, voluptuous blonde women.

Hersir_Hasteinn
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Good link Szacsi. They quite lovely. But if I had to chose it would definetly be Miss Denmark. There is just something about here eyes that is so seductive.

She certainly makes me proud to be Danish. :viking1: :|

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Denmark and Norway, because I have a thing for thick-assed, voluptuous blonde women.

Apparently your not the only one! Northern Germanic women are winning by a landslide. Ever since the begginning Scandanaivian women have been admired for their beauty.

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:53 AM
She certainly makes me proud to be Danish. :viking1: :|

Your so lucky to be Danish. Always surrounded by such beautiful women. Do you find their personalties to be pleasant as well? I've heard Danish women like their Scandanaivan sisters can be quite Feisty in temperment.

Loki
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Apparently your not the only one! Northern Germanic women are winning by a landslide. Ever since the begginning Scandanaivian women have been admired for their beauty.

It comes as no surprise at all. :)

TisaAnne
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Scandanavian women get my vote...some German women as well... Heidi Klum, anyone??? :D

Stríbog
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Scandanavian women get my vote...some German women as well... Heidi Klum, anyone??? :D

Too bad she is dating a buck, or was last I heard.

TisaAnne
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Too bad she is dating a buck, or was last I heard.
yeah..I believe it is the black british singer Seal... What an incredible waste of beauty :(

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:23 AM

She scores one for Germania indeed. Great face, excellent figure. She's not flat either like some models.

Though on average I find Scandanavian women to be more attractive than German women. I guess to an extent it would depend on what region of Germany one was making a comparison too. Northern German women and Danish women are basically undistinguishable.

Stríbog
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:24 AM
http://www.rtl.de/style/style_863456.php

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=61115

http://www.rtl.de/galerie/vip5/vip5_lounge/vip5_heidi_seal/xsp_040608_heidi_klum6.jpg

Mistress Klaus
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:34 AM
It was too easy to merely choose the obvious choice of Skandinavian women (& men I might add)...so I am remaining true to my country & voted Australia. :D

TisaAnne
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:36 AM
She scores one for Germania indeed. Great face, excellent figure. She's not flat either like some models.

Though on average I find Scandanavian women to be more attractive than German women. I guess to an extent it would depend on what region of Germany one was making a comparison too. Northern Germany has its share of fair maidens.I find the rather "voluptous" build of some German women to be appealing...(full bust, hearty backsides and hips), but then again, that voluptousness can turn into serious heftiness, which is definetly not appealing.

The coloring of the typical Scandavian women is just what I prefer, as well as the height and build, but there seems to be a lack of softness in their features...the faces are quite angular and rigid, especially around the jawline and cheekbones....sometimes that can appear quite masculine....

I like a little softness on a face. Especially high cheekbones with noticably round cheeks, not the "sucked" in look that I have seen many Scandanavians with.

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:48 AM
I find the rather "voluptous" build of some German women to be appealing...(full bust, hearty backsides and hips), but then again, that voluptousness can turn into serious heftiness, which is definetly not appealing.

The coloring of the typical Scandavian women is just what I prefer, as well as the height and build, but there seems to be a lack of softness in their features...the faces are quite angular and rigid, especially around the jawline and cheekbones....sometimes that can appear quite masculine....

I like a little softness on a face. Especially high cheekbones with noticably round cheeks, not the "sucked" in look that I have seen many Scandanavians with.

Germanic women in general tend to be quite shapely.

I don't think you've seen that many Scandanavian women at all. In fact Scandanaivian women are almost all soft featured. Did you see the ones I posted?

My avatar it's a self portrait that my friend drew and I think it represents Scandanaivian women well. I must say it is eerie in its resemblence of you. :-O

It is the men who tend to have "angular" looking faces. And this by no means is the majority.

TisaAnne
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Germanic women in general tend to be quite shapely.

I don't think you've seen that many Scandanavian women at all. In fact Scandanaivian women are almost all soft featured. Did you see the ones I posted?

My avatar it's a self portrait that my friend drew and I think it represents Scandanaivian women well. I must say it is eerie in its resemblence of you. :-O

It is the men who tend to have "angular" looking faces. And this by no means is the majority.
Most of the Scadanavian women I have seen have been fashion models...maybe the angular look that I am describing is what is popular in that industry...I certainly haven't been to Scandanavia, so my opinion is strictly limited.

As far as your avatar....it is very beautiful, your friend is quite the artist, but I fail to see the resemblance it has to me.

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Most of the Scadanavian women I have seen have been fashion models...maybe the angular look that I am describing is what is popular in that industry...I certainly haven't been to Scandanavia, so my opinion is strictly limited.

As far as your avatar....it is very beautiful, your friend is quite the artist, but I fail to see the resemblance it has to me.

That would explain it. Fashion models tend to have high cheekbones and high facial relief in general. When combined with the Anorexic look of most Models I can see how one would get the impression of an unpleasant angular look.

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Italy/Med.,Germany/Germanic,some Irish/Celt. girls look nice. (My own kind) I cannot vote because I have too many likings, but if it were multiple choice, then it would be a different story.

Nationaler
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 10:24 AM
No discussion on that

Germania
all other nordid Folks espacially skandinavian

But you can't generalize it, every country / Folk has its very own beuaties...

I've already seen beutiful (phenotyp) girls from other countries from east to west to north to south....

however, only a nordid/gewrmanic Girl would be my chosen one for a common future.
[Edited]

Unnecessary remark according to rule #5.
~ Johannes de León

Alkman
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Sweden shouldnt be in the same category in the poll with the rest of Scandinavian countries.Almost all really beatiful Scandinavian women come from there(a few from Norway as well)
Italian women are simply gorgeus.Too bad you have little chance with them if you are not Italian yourself.
English woman are not as ugly as it is said(false stereotype).On the other hand,I find the famous "Spanish beaty" a little overestimated.
Balkan-Slavic beaty is also fully appreciated.(Have you seen the"Fifth element"?) ;)
ok,I have to make a decision:My vote goes equally to Sweden and Italy

P.S. 6 votes for Germany? I call it fetihism! :P :D :P

Eric34
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Hm. I'm Hungarian but I gave vote for Finnish girls. :) They are so BLONDS! :-O :P

I will take this link here too. "Woman Faces of Europe".

http://www.nordish.info/~szacsi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45 (http://www.nordish.info/%7Eszacsi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45)

:D

Tommy Vercetti
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't lump all scandinavian countries together.I think Swedish woman are pretty whereas nowegians has too much this "warhorse" look

Loki(White_Osiris)
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 01:20 PM
White (boers) South Africa, has some of the best Women...Only the Europeans, though;)

dazed&confused
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Padania.

Kel`Thuz
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Last four days I spent on Wacken Open Air festival near Hamburg, and what I actually saw convinced me that German females are the ugliest piece of white trash in Europe. Only through the Slavic admixture some of them acquired elements of beauty, but most of them are far away from being considered pretty. Norway is almost equally terrible in the terms of feminine beauty. You should really move to Poland, if you want to see the greatest examples of true Aryan women, but I guess none of the Germanic visitors would survive the wrath of Polish men staying in defense of their females :D.

Prodigal Son
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I am going to digress from the 'party line' here and state an unabashed preference for women of Western Russia, Poland, Belarus, and Lithuania. No offense implied at all to the Germanics on this forum, but I find the Hallstaat face to be somewhat too angular and rugged for my aesthetic tastes. I am partial to Keltic Nordics/North Atlantids, but my ultimate preference lies with women of the so-called 'Arya' type :).

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I see Ukraine is not up there sigh! Oh well I voted for Russia. Although Poland, Greece, and the Celtic regions have extremely beautiful women!

Milesian
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I see Ukraine is not up there sigh! Oh well I voted for Russia. Although Poland, Greece, and the Celtic regions have extremely beautiful women!

Please feel free to post some Ukranian babes, in the interests of giving the Ukraine a fair chance, of course ;)

Awar
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 04:19 PM
From what I've seen Ukrainian babes are not at all different from Balkanoid babes.

war
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Skandinavia has the most beautiful women, pure nordid.

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM
From what I've seen Ukrainian babes are not at all different from Balkanoid babes.

Probably explain why I have a strong resemblence to Serbs and Croats. :P

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Please feel free to post some Ukranian babes, in the interests of giving the Ukraine a fair chance, of course ;)

Here you go you horny Fenian! ;) :P
http://www.ukrainian-women.com/album/

Here's a fine girl I find attractive! :bounce
http://www.ukrainian-women.com/ladies/ge8774.shtml

http://64.226.221.2/photo/g/ge8774.jpg
http://64.226.221.2/photo/g/ge8774b.jpg

JoeDas
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:16 PM
This poll will always be slanted because people tend to vote for their own regions

If you want to see who is truly the most beautiful, you should ask this question to non-Whites who have no connection to European countries or regions and so would have no reason to be biased (I bet they would say Scandinavia has the most beautiful women ;))

Nightmare_Gbg
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I have to say Sweden.

Hersir_Hasteinn
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Your so lucky to be Danish. Always surrounded by such beautiful women. Do you find their personalties to be pleasant as well? I've heard Danish women like their Scandanaivan sisters can be quite Feisty in temperment.

Just Danish in blood, mixed with slight amounts of German and English.

Although I'd like to think i'm a chick-magnet, I currently live in the Upper-Peninsula of Michigan - Which if were to be made a seperate state would be called "New Finland."

Loki
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I am going to digress from the 'party line' here and state an unabashed preference for women of Western Russia, Poland, Belarus, and Lithuania. No offense implied at all to the Germanics on this forum, but I find the Hallstaat face to be somewhat too angular and rugged for my aesthetic tastes. I am partial to Keltic Nordics/North Atlantids, but my ultimate preference lies with women of the so-called 'Arya' type :).
What would the world be if we all had the same tastes? ;)

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 06:43 PM
This poll will always be slanted because people tend to vote for their own regions

If you want to see who is truly the most beautiful, you should ask this question to non-Whites who have no connection to European countries or regions and so would have to reason to be biased (I bet they would say Scandinavia has the most beautiful women ;))

Assuming you'd be able to understand what it is they're saying.

Yeah men, I likes those big ass hoes from Vikingland or something. U know what Id be yaking about? The guys with the bitch ass horned helmets, which was because of their big dicks or something. Boyyyyyyyyy! ;)

kinvolk
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Sorry guys! Even though we are occupied by the evil zionist entity our women are still WAY beautiful!!!

nemo
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Quote:
JoeDas]This poll will always be slanted because people tend to vote for their own regions

Of course, that's why it has no credibility

Quote:
If you want to see who is truly the most beautiful, you should ask this question to non-Whites who have no connection to European countries or regions and so would have no reason to be biased [size=1](I bet they would say Scandinavia has the most beautiful women ;))

I would not care what any nigger or paki etc says or likes, but I know that they know they have a better chance up north then the south because they know the nordic woman are more attracted to them then the Southern woman are, who actually despises them and they know it.

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Sorry guys! Even though we are occupied by the evil zionist entity our women are still WAY beautiful!!!

What American women? Are you kidding?

nemo
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Skandinavia has the most beautiful women, pure nordid.

If their is such a thing as "pure" nordid, what makes you think that is the binding qualification for beauty?
:)

kinvolk
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:42 PM
What American women? Are you kidding?
No I'm not. I've certainly found my share.

war
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:44 PM
If their is such a thing as "pure" nordid, what makes you think that is the binding qualification for beauty?
:) Cause it's the highest level of evolution and perfection is very beautiful. Other white ladies of course too ;)

nemo
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Cause it's the highest level of evolution and perfection is very beautiful. Other white ladies of course too ;)

Well I will tell you, I like eating pies, I eat lemon, Apple and blueberry, and they all taste great to me.
:thumbsup

JoeDas
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
I would not care what any nigger or paki etc says or likes, but I know that they know they have a better chance up north then the south because they know the nordic woman are more attracted to them then the Southern woman are, who actually despises them and they know it.That's funny, because lots of Southern European women can actually be mistaken for non-Whites! So naturally non-Whites would go for Southern women more than Northern women, since they would mistake many of the Southern women for their own kind!

Anyway, what I was talking about was objective beauty. I think that most people, regardless of their race, would think Scandinavian women are most beautiful of all European women. I only used non-Whites as an example because they would not be biased. There are lots of beautiful Southern European women, but you gotta be blind (or maybe just blinded by pride) if you think the average Southern European woman is more beautiful than the average Scandinavian woman

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
No I'm not. I've certainly found my share.

They're largely a bunch of dumbass MTV sluts.

kinvolk
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 08:17 PM
They're largely a bunch of dumbass MTV sluts.
The you are certainly looking in the wrong places my friend. Maybe the younger ones are as you describe but when you get my age you can definetly weed out the good from the,,,,,, well,, 'not so good!'

nemo
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 08:23 PM
That's funny, because lots of Southern European women can actually be mistaken for non-Whites! So naturally non-Whites would go for Southern women more than Northern women, since they would mistake many of the Southern women for their own kind!

Oh stop with that bullcrap about non-white, Southern European woman are more tanned because of the climate, you don't have to look like Gasper the Ghost to be white
======================================== =================

Anyway, what I was talking about was objective beauty. I think that most people, regardless of their race, would think Scandinavian women are most beautiful of all European women. I only used non-Whites as an example because they would not be biased. There are lots of beautiful Southern European women, but you gotta be blind (or maybe just blinded by pride) if you think the average Southern European woman is more beautiful than the average Scandinavian woman

Their are many Italian, Spanish and Greek woman that are beautiful, and their are scandinavian woman who are beautiful, a woman is beautiful by the way she looks and woman have to be judged on a individuale basis, not whether she is Scandinavian or German or Italian " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" no one makes the rules as to what is beautiful or not.

JoeDas
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Their are many Italian, Spanish and Greek woman that are beautiful, and their are scandinavian woman who are beautiful, a woman is beautiful by the way she looks and woman have to be judged on a individuale basis, not whether she is Scandinavian or German or Italian " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" no one makes the rules as to what is beautiful or not.This is common sense. It's also common sense to say that the only reason people like you are arguing that Southern European women are more beautiful than Scandinavian women is that you and others like you are blinded by your own hubris and are voting for your own countries or regions for no reason other than pride. Of course there are beautiful women in Italy. But to say the average Italian woman is more beautiful than the average Scandinavian woman is nothing but clumsy, blind pride

JoeDas
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:07 PM
What it is funny is that it is always Nords who, in such threads, start remarks directed to insult other women as if it was the only means they had to defend the beauty of Nordid women.I didn't start the insults buddy, nemo did

I'm no Nordicist, but the hubris of many Mediterraneans here always surprises me

Johannes de León
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:07 PM
This is common sense. It's also common sense to say that the only reason people like you are arguing that Southern European women are more beautiful than Scandinavian women is that you and others like you are blinded by your own hubris and are voting for your own countries or regions for no reason other than pride. Of course there are beautiful women in Italy. But to say the average Italian woman is more beautiful than the average Scandinavian woman is nothing but clumsy, blind pride Nil disputandum de gustibus.

Come to a Southern European country and ask that to random people you find in the street, i think you will be surprised. I can't even count the number of people i've listened saying they don't like nordic women because they are way too pale, or they are too blond, etc. Your opinion is not a fact.

JoeDas
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Your opinion is not a fact.Of course my opinion is not a fact, but I know one thing for sure...lots of people here are voting for a country simply because it is their country. That's why I said you should ask non-Whites, and my bet was they would say Scandinavian women are the most beautiful. I didn't say this was fact, but one thing I know is fact is that people here are voting for their own regions and are clearly blinded by their own pride and/or resentments/bitterness

Alkman
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
This is common sense. It's also common sense to say that the only reason people like you are arguing that Southern European women are more beautiful than Scandinavian women is that you and others like you are blinded by your own hubris and are voting for your own countries or regions for no reason other than pride. Of course there are beautiful women in Italy. But to say the average Italian woman is more beautiful than the average Scandinavian woman is nothing but clumsy, blind prideThere is not a country called "Scandinavia" and not all Scandinavian countries are equal to each other in terms of beaty.Average Italian woman is more beautiful than the average woman of Norway,Denmark or Iceland and she's equal to average Swede woman.Greek islands are full of Europeans during summer and there's a big sample to base your judgement in such polls.
But it's still my opinion...

Johannes de León
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Of course my opinion is not a fact, but I know one thing for sure...lots of people here are voting for a country simply because it is their country. That's why I said you should ask non-Whites, and my bet was they would say Scandinavian women are the most beautiful. I didn't say this was fact, but one thing I know is fact is that people here are voting for their own regions and are clearly blinded by their own pride and/or resentments/bitterness Facts are normally presented with evidences. Care to provide some?

Having a preference for some country doesn't imply that swedish women are not beautiful.

I haven't voted because the poll is not multiple choice and it would be unfair.

Take a look at these random pics in the first google images page when you search for "swedish girl":
http://www.chak.org/photos/index.tcl?picture_id=201&category_id=144
http://www.efd.lth.se/~x02ndi/11.jpg (http://www.efd.lth.se/%7Ex02ndi/11.jpg) ---> Here you have a beautiful swede.
http://www.sportbilen.se/bilder/bildspel/storabilder/streetcarsfest/streetcarsfest_screen1024px.jpg

So, i've seen three pics of random swedish women, and just one's features are appealing to me.

Using the same method, searching for "ragazza" (i don't know the swedish form of girl):

http://www.primatazza.co.nz/images/img-girl-drink.jpg
http://www.lavorolavoro.it/immagini/ragazza%20scrive.jpg
http://www.grvitalia.com/fotogallery/modigliana300303/ragazza.jpg

Here i can conclude that two out of three random pictures feature a beautiful italian girl.

Does that prove anything? I don't think so, the only thing it proves is that i prefer italian girls over swedish girls.

nemo
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 09:53 PM
This is common sense. It's also common sense to say that the only reason people like you are arguing that Southern European women are more beautiful than Scandinavian women is that you and others like you are blinded by your own hubris and are voting for your own countries or regions for no reason other than pride. Of course there are beautiful women in Italy. But to say the average Italian woman is more beautiful than the average Scandinavian woman is nothing but clumsy, blind pride

I did not say that one group of woman were more beautiful then the other, read my post again, and if you want to play that game you go right ahead.

If you beleive scandivavian woman are more beautiful that is only an opinion, it is not written in stone.
I don't care who you think is beautiful, I like the Southern girls, is that alright with you Himmler?

nemo
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 10:01 PM
I didn't start the insults buddy, nemo did

I'm no Nordicist, but the hubris of many Mediterraneans here always surprises me

Oh yeh! nemo did it , nemo starts everything and you with your ignorant remark about SE being non -white, if you and anybody else thinks that I will let you insult my people with slanderous remarks, and I'm not going to respond you are in for a big surprise.

dazed&confused
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 10:13 PM
The problem with italian girls is that they tend to have huge honkers.
Anyway, I saw many northern european girls with huge honkers too. So it's not true all northern women have upturned nose.
I think this is a great issue for feminine beauty. If I was health minister of my country I would provide free rhinoplastic surgery for all women.

Awar
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 10:18 PM
I like it when a woman has a bigger schnozz :D
It can look very ellegant on some women, and much more sophisticated than an upturned nose. There are more than a few examples of big-honker-superiority right here among female members of Skadi. Both N.European and the others.

White Falcon
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I voted for Czech Republic.
My personal expirence from Adriatic obliges me to vote for their girls.
Far best looking when compared to any tourists from other parts of Europe.

Their girls ALL look good , no matter age , make up , clothes...

And tourist season is at its peak now here :naughty

;)

dazed&confused
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 10:28 PM
bigger is the nose, stronger is personality?

http://www.chirurgia-plastyczna.pl/img/nos.jpg

Marlboro
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I voted scandinavian. Its a blond thing i guess... but italians(blonde ones in particular) a close second..... poles dead last...

Vojvoda
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM
East European and Balkan women.

Taras Bulba
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Concerning the whole Nordish/Med feud, I have to say I've seen more beautiful women from Italy, Spain, Greece, etc than from Scandinavia.

I voted scandinavian. Its a blond thing i guess... but italians(blonde ones in particular) a close second..... poles dead last...

Poles dead last? Why's that?

Polish women are extremely beautiful if you ask me. Especially blonde Poles! :bounce

Pedro
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Wow! The first are the skandinavian and the northern germanic people and the second is Germany.

I think, there are pretty girls in every land but in the spanish rural places.

But pretty is not so important as sexy, ardent and with vitallity. I hate the langour of many nordish girls.

rusalka
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 12:10 AM
I There are more than a few examples of big-honker-superiority right here among female members of Skadi.
I believe you were referring to my aristocratic nose? :D

Vestmannr
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Gaelic women are *HOT* :D

Saoirse
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 02:23 AM
A brown haired Irish girl will do it for me :thumbsup

Awar
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Poles dead last? Why's that?

Polish women are extremely beautiful if you ask me. Especially blonde Poles! :bounce

Hear hear! We buy CKM too :D

nemo
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 02:45 AM
A brown haired Irish girl will do it for me :thumbsup

Me too! and a red haired, black haired and blond haired, hey I went out with a lot of Irish girls, and they all loved me
:clap

JoeDas
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I did not say that one group of woman were more beautiful then the other, read my post again, and if you want to play that game you go right ahead.

If you beleive scandivavian woman are more beautiful that is only an opinion, it is not written in stone.
I don't care who you think is beautiful, I like the Southern girls, is that alright with you Himmler?Actually I agree with you nemo. I don't think I said that it was a matter of fact that Scandinavian women are more beautiful than Mediterranean women, and if I did say or imply that, I misspoke.

What I did say was a matter of fact was that this poll is quite biased since people tend to vote for their own region or country. Then I suggested that you should ask non-Whites this question in order to get rid of the biases that asking Europeans and European-descent persons have. I, in my biased way, said that I bet the theoretically un-biased non-Whites would say that Scandinavians are more beautiful than any other European women. That wasn't a statement of fact, that was my opinion.

Here i can conclude that two out of three random pictures feature a beautiful italian girl.

Does that prove anything? I don't think so, the only thing it proves is that i prefer italian girls over swedish girlsActually Johannes de León, although it seems we are arguing against each other, we really aren't. The only thing I was arguing was that this poll is very slanted because one tends to think women of his own ethnic group and/or region are prettiest...it's only natural. So I said you should ask non-Whites who they honestly think is prettiest in order to try to be objective. I think all parties involved are probably blinded to some degree, including Scandinavians of course. If 80% of the people that visited this forum were Italians, I'd bet that over half of votes would be for Italy. If 80% of people who visited this forum were Russian, I bet most votes would be for Russia, or one of the Slavic countries anyway. If 80% of the people who visited here were Irish, I bet most votes would be for Ireland, etc etc. You see what I mean?

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Lets face it, any race mixing that happened in Southern Europe happened 500-2000 yrs ago and that was because of invasions and not consent of the populations.
Moderen scientific data shows that what mixing did occur was extremly exaggerated by our enemys the nordicists.

Since those times Southern European Countrys the populace of these countrys do not welcome the people of other races in their country and do not mix with them, I'm not saying it never happens but you will seldom see a Spaniard, Italian, Greek etc today walking hand in hand with a Afro, Turk, Paki etc....

1. It is not that they are not welcomed it's that Immigrants avoid Southern Europe in General. Southern European Countries are less developed than Northern European Countries. Therefore are less desirable destinations for Non-Whites who Immigrate to Europe. Who would want to Immigrate to Greece when one has the option to go live in Germany or Sweden?

2. Proof that Non-Whites find Northern European women to be more attractive than Southern European women.

Angelcynn Beorn
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Well in my vast experience of women (...) there have only been 2 ethnic groups that have really stood out. The first would be Irish women. Ive seen loads of them living in London, both immigrants and native-born, and i wouldnt touch them with a brage pole. Most of them tend to be chubby and pasty with a tendency to alcoholism and attitude problems. Why? i do not know...

The second would be, suprisingly, Polish women. We dont get as many Polish over here as we do from other countries, yet almost all of the Polish women i have met have been stunningly gorgeous. They also seem to be easy going and have a good sense of humour, which is important since the few Scandinavian women ive been out with have had a sense of humour i couldnt quite understand...

Having said that, im also going over to Germany soon so maybe that might change my mind. :D

PS, despite all that i voted for English women... somebody had to! ;)

Akerbeltz
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Obviously Baskenland!:D but why u didnt put Baskenland in the poll? what a offense!:(

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Obviously Baskenland!:D but why u didnt put Baskenland in the poll? what a offense!:(

Isn't "Baskenland" still part of Spain. Why don't you post a few pics of some Baskenland babes, I want to see if they are worthy.
If they are worthy I'll see if I can make a mends and Baskenland to this poll. ;)

Vestmannr
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 07:44 AM
I'm pretty sure there was an old thread somewhere about Basque babes with pictures. Good luck finding it. :-O

Übersoldat
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 10:40 AM
The Balkans, really? I only know Croatia but it is predominantly Dinarid which isn´t beautiful at all imho.

In that case you know little about Croatia cause Dinarid is predominant only in not so populated costal hinterland region. Coast line is Atlantish, and continental part is Alpinish and Baltish. And naturally its not a rule.

I voted for the Balkans even though think its to diverse region to put in one category, so voting for Ukraine, Polish or Czech female beauty also crossed my mind as an alternative.

Johannes de León
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Actually Johannes de León, although it seems we are arguing against each other, we really aren't. Don't worry, it just seems. ;)

The only thing I was arguing was that this poll is very slanted because one tends to think women of his own ethnic group and/or region are prettiest...it's only natural. So I said you should ask non-Whites who they honestly think is prettiest in order to try to be objective. I think all parties involved are probably blinded to some degree, including Scandinavians of course.

You see what I mean? I get your point, but i think this poll is intended to see the opinions of Skadi's members, not the world's opinions.

Nightmare_Gbg
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I hafe to say Swedish women are the best looking.I just love them.

Skeletor
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Russian Girls are hot!

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Russian Girls are hot!

I concur! :D

Necronomicom
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:39 PM
French woman are the best, i haven't met that many French girls but all the ones i ever met were quite pretty.

and French women are very classy too :pinklove

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
French women are nice. :)

Then again, I like women from all over Europe really. Only the English women do I find unattractive on a regular basis.

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Then again, I like women from all over Europe really. Only the English women do I find unattractive on a regular basis.

Why such a disdain for English women? I personally find Princess Diana Types quite attractive though they seem to be the exception.

Vestmannr
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Hmm, someone needs to go to the parts of England I go ;) English women rate high with me. The stereotype with the teeth I think only applies to older generations. The only problem I've seen in England recently isnt restricted to that nation: girls with beer bellies hanging over their low-cut jeans. Too many girls are party-people and need to exercise. Beyond that, there are English women who might as well be Gaelic or Norse.

Mistress Klaus
Wednesday, August 11th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Well I know a guy who thinks this female (see pics) is one of the most beautiful in the world..(she is from a well known Swedish band.. :D )..

...So I say...Thankyou for the music...
For giving it...to me.. :D

Stríbog
Wednesday, August 11th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Well I know a guy who thinks this female (see pics) is one of the most beautiful in the world..(she is from a well known Swedish band.. :D )..

...So I say...Thankyou for the music...
For giving it...to me.. :D

I love Swedish women.

Vlad Cletus
Thursday, August 26th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Baltic Girls.

Prussian
Friday, August 27th, 2004, 12:03 AM
I voted other in this, what does other represent you may ask? well other represents Europe as a whole, no matter the nation there are always beautiful women of course there are fuglies too no matter the nation, but all nations of europe has it's own unique and inherent beauty.:)

Combatent
Friday, August 27th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Catalan Women, of course. My country, Catalonia, is racially European mixed between Nords and Meds and a large number of the girls are Atlanto-Meds with Nordish features too :D ;)

Utilitarianism
Friday, August 27th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Baltic Girls.Of course it's baltic girls. They are blondest. It doesn't mean I have any respect for them!

Imperator X
Saturday, August 28th, 2004, 11:01 PM
I chose the women of the Celtic British Isles, though there a lot of beautiful Germanic women in Britain. I also like Atlantid Spanish. I particularly like North Atlantid looks (think Sherilyn Fenn). I like the women in J.W. Waterhouse's paintings (check out my signature and his painting Hylas and the Nymphs). I may have already posted on this thread.

nemo
Saturday, August 28th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I love all European woman, all contrys have thier beautiful woman, lets stop this cat and mouse game you people play, to all the European woman :nod

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Saturday, September 11th, 2004, 05:59 AM
I'm part Irish. I think some handsome Viking should rape & pillage me.You should watch what you say, you just my get what you wish for...;) Anyways, I believe this should be multiple choice or at least a priority poll also where we can see who picked what.

Northern Paladin
Monday, September 13th, 2004, 04:28 AM
You should watch what you say, you just my get what you wish for...;) Anyways, I believe this should be multiple choice or at least a priority poll also where we can see who picked what.

Obviously most people picked women who belonged to their sub-racial group.
Though I bet Nemo & Company picked Nordish women as the most attractive.

But don't expect them to admit it. :D

nemo
Monday, September 13th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Obviously most people picked women who belonged to their sub-racial group.
Though I bet Nemo & Company picked Nordish women as the most attractive.

But don't expect them to admit it. :D

I like attractive woman, if a womam appeals to me, I don't really care if they are German, Italian, Irish etc, I pick a woman who I am attracted to, as long as she is white I don't care where her ancestors came from.
I don't discriminate against woman because of their nationality they just have to be white and of European heritage.

I have meet beautiful blondes,brunnets , redheads, and lets be honest all European countrys have beautiful woman and they also have their ugly ones

dazed&confused
Tuesday, September 14th, 2004, 12:46 AM
If Catherine Z. Jones is representative of welsh women, my vote goes to Wales.

http://www.foxmovies.com/entrapment/images/jonesanim.gif

Valkonnen
Monday, September 20th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I find it funny that the examples that supposedly represent "Pure Nordic" women, are all photos depicting girls with angular features and almond shaped eyes. Those features are all a result of the mixture of Mongoloid blood.

A pure Nordic nose is long and straight...Not wide, button, upturned, or hawkish.
The features are a result of the mixture of Mongoloid bone structure with the bone structure which is referred to as "Nordic" by many anthropologists in the last century. It can be seen in Sweden, Finland, Russia and other surrounding areas.

The term, 'Nordish" is the best though........
People were feeling left out, so they adopted a completely made up term, to describe the "People of Europe".
That kind of takes Nordic and Alpine and throws them together in a neat little category.
The problem with that is that Nordic and Mediterranean are more similar than Alpine and Nordic, DNAwise.

I love the look of any beautiful white woman.

Awar
Monday, September 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I find it funny that the examples that supposedly represent "Pure Nordic" women, are all photos depicting girls with angular features and almond shaped eyes. Those features are all a result of the mixture of Mongoloid blood.

Not necessarily. I'd say it's 'Uralic' blood.

A pure Nordic nose is long and straight...Not wide, button, upturned, or hawkish.

On a man. Women have different features.

The features are a result of the mixture of Mongoloid bone structure with the bone structure which is referred to as "Nordic" by many anthropologists in the last century. It can be seen in Sweden, Finland, Russia and other surrounding areas.

Again, it's not Mongoloid really.

The term, 'Nordish" is the best though........
People were feeling left out, so they adopted a completely made up term, to describe the "People of Europe".
That kind of takes Nordic and Alpine and throws them together in a neat little category.

Yeah. I can agree with the Nordish concept if it's only taken as a cultural/political, and not anthropological concept. When it comes to anthropology it all falls apart.

The problem with that is that Nordic and Mediterranean are more similar than Alpine and Nordic, DNAwise.

I'm not so sure of that. There was no study which gathered info on both the genotype and phenotype of subjects. When someone measures heads and tests the DNA of Europeans, I'm sure some patterns will show.

My pet theory is that Nordic proper types appeared as a result of mixture between some populations from the mediterranean with certain populations of the palaeolithic central Europe.

I love the look of any beautiful white woman.

SC-Mann
Sunday, November 7th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Ireland, Ireland, Ireland.... the most beautiful women on the planet, and quite diverse also in hair/eye color. Med. is great also, as well as Germanic. The whole hyper-Nordic fascination is a little tiring though, yea they are quite beautiful and all, but I think theres a reason why so many Vikings left their native lands to rape thousands of non-Nords.....they get a little old after a while haha. Also one of their main targets in females seemed to be from Ireland, so hmmm. But theyre all great, as in European. Also @ Northern Paladin, way back you said your avatar was a self-portrait your friend drew? Well I remember that pic and I rummaged through some old boxes I have of cd cases, and thats no drawing your friend did, thats some concept art from an older pc game. Why lie about it man? Unless of course you didnt know it was from Warcraft 3?

Northern Paladin
Monday, November 8th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Ireland, Ireland, Ireland.... the most beautiful women on the planet, and quite diverse also in hair/eye color. Med. is great also, as well as Germanic. The whole hyper-Nordic fascination is a little tiring though, yea they are quite beautiful and all, but I think theres a reason why so many Vikings left their native lands to rape thousands of non-Nords.....they get a little old after a while haha. Also one of their main targets in females seemed to be from Ireland, so hmmm. But theyre all great, as in European. Also @ Northern Paladin, way back you said your avatar was a self-portrait your friend drew? Well I remember that pic and I rummaged through some old boxes I have of cd cases, and thats no drawing your friend did, thats some concept art from an older pc game. Why lie about it man? Unless of course you didnt know it was from Warcraft 3?

The reason Vikings left Scandanaivia is because the land was getting over populated. Not because of anythign else. As for my avatar I'm not sure what your talking about.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 02:19 AM
In order of beauty, Scandinavia (first Norway, 2nd Sweden and 3rd Denmark, and I'm not sure of Iceland), the Low Countries (and related Phalian of NW Germany and Keltic Nordic parts of SW Germany), England, Ireland, Baltic region, Austria and Germanic-speaking northern Switzerland, Russia, Czech Rep. and Poland.
Maybe after those regions I would vote for Northern/Eastern France and Northern Italy.

Australians and New Zealanders are predominantly of British Isles descent. They would come
in the order of England and Ireland.

Valkonnen
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Only Northern Italy?

Funny how some of the most famous and beautiful models are from central and southern Italy....

Hitler himself proclaimed that Italian women are the most beautiful he had ever seen...That doesn't mean germanic women who happen to have migrated to Italy....It means Italian women...

I think that there are beautiful women in Scandinavia and in Southern Europe...

Your profile states that you are "nordid"....

Can we see a photo?

Valkonnen
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Not necessarily. I'd say it's 'Uralic' blood."

Uralic Blood? there's no such thing......

It is an anthropologist's job to categorize and otherwise explain the differences that they see, so they make up terms to describe differences...

"On a man. Women have different features."

No, Nordic features by definition are exactly as I pointed out.

Women do have differences, but not in facial shape and height...

You wouldn't believe the amount of people, who claim that they are nordic, only because of the color of their hair and eyes....I think it's really funny.

"Again, it's not Mongoloid really."

Of course it is...look at someone like Anna Kournikova or beautiful women from Sweden....It's such an obvious admixture there...

It makes them unbelievably gorgeous....

"Yeah. I can agree with the Nordish concept if it's only taken as a cultural/political, and not anthropological concept. When it comes to anthropology it all falls apart."

It does fall apart, but so many are trying to hold it together...

"nordish"....C'mon now...

"I'm not so sure of that. There was no study which gathered info on both the genotype and phenotype of subjects. When someone measures heads and tests the DNA of Europeans, I'm sure some patterns will show."

DNA evidence has shown that time and again....

"My pet theory is that Nordic proper types appeared as a result of mixture between some populations from the mediterranean with certain populations of the palaeolithic central Europe. "

Could be, but we really can't be 100% sure of any of this...

Von Braun
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Can we see a photo?

He likes to downplay the Nordish elements that actually exist in people who have the courage to post their photos, rather than post his own. ;)

Ted
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 10:03 AM
If Catherine Z. Jones is representative of welsh women, my vote goes to Wales.

http://www.foxmovies.com/entrapment/images/jonesanim.gif
Catherine Zeta Jones has an Irish Catholic mother.

I have to agree with you though, she's the best except for maybe Elizabeth Hurley. Elizabeth Taylor, Jacquiline Bissett, and Ava Gardner were all incredibly beautiful in their day too!

On the whole I prefer Welsh women over any other, because I'm into the blue-eyed brunette type called North Atlantids. North Atlantids are found in most abundance in Wales, North-Western and South Western England, South Eastern Ireland and the Western Highlands of Scotland.

SC-Mann
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 10:35 AM
I don't know how to quote but I will paste what you wrote on page 3 of this forum....

"Germanic women in general tend to be quite shapely.

It is the men who tend to have "angular" looking faces. And this by no means is the majority."

1st off I know fully well why they left, and I know fully well who they brought back as concubines and who they impregnated outside of their lands, but apparently they had tastes for non-Nords. 2nd, yea your claim about the avatar, i could care less man I was just replying on how you either lied or were mistaken that its not a self-portrait that your friend drew but concept art off of a pc videogame, I even went into a box to make sure I was right and its on the back of the cd case - Warcraft 3. I could honestly care less about it but why lie? Honesty is best policy, unless you were oblivious to this and your friend had lied to you.

Awar
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I suppose you're all talking about some older avatar.
Northern Paladin has been using this avatar only within the last month,
while the avatar you're referring to must be older than that.

dazed&confused
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Funny how some of the most famous and beautiful models are from central and southern Italy....

That's because northern italian women have to work, produce, and make profit and not to think about frivolous things like fashion...
The most common female name here is "Laurà"!

Valkonnen
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Everyone has to work, produce, and make profit........

What point are you trying to make, with a comment like that?

MegaSpathi
Wednesday, November 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
hmm, my vote would go to Italy, but Greece deserved another vote.

I really like the swedish too, and it`s not right to put them in just one-scandinavia. Good good

yamato
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 03:38 AM

If you want to see who is truly the most beautiful, you should ask this question to non-Whites who have no connection to European countries or regions and so would have no reason to be biased (I bet they would say Scandinavia has the most beautiful women ;))

out of the caucasian population, i prefer the english look, a mixture of nordic and atlantic. scandinavians (not that they're not beautiful) are too blonde and pale for my tastes, then again, different people have different tastes.

a.squiggles
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 04:22 AM
what's america doing in this poll? america=all of the above, since the population is not homogeneous.

bocian
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 04:26 AM
what's america doing in this poll? america=all of the above, since the population is not homogeneous.

Nevermind...maybe you should show us some of your pics?....
;) :D

Edit: I'm so pathetic...

Johnny Reb
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 06:10 PM

Yeah, don't you want to be...classified? :hush

Awar
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Heh... another beautiful Slavic woman, I bet, what's new about that ;)

Johnny Reb
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Heh... another beautiful Slavic woman, I bet, what's new about that ;)

She lives in Canada!

MegaSpathi
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 06:41 PM
out of the caucasian population, i prefer the english look, a mixture of nordic and atlantic. scandinavians (not that they're not beautiful) are too blonde and pale for my tastes, then again, different people have different tastes.
Wasn`t it the english who were the most pale looking, with skin that doesn`t tan easy.MR

Awar
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 07:11 PM
She lives in Canada!

Bah, Canada-Shmanada... she's Ukrainian :)

Marius
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 11:42 PM
I think if a complete study would be done, every country will show the same percentage of beautiful ladies.

Awar
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 12:57 AM
I think if a complete study would be done, every country will show the same percentage of beautiful ladies.

Except those who have just too many ugly ones :D

a.squiggles
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 01:51 AM

Edit: I'm so pathetic...lol, no you're not, there's no way you could've known that i'm 16 :)

Yeah, don't you want to be...classified? :hush
true...i look pretty dumb with "no idea" as my subrace LOL... *goes off to look for pic's*

Glenlivet
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 01:51 AM
The most blonde haired populations of Europe do not have the palest skins, although there are individual cases of exceptions with the golden blonde and blue-eyed one can find in e.g. the Netherlands and Norway. The Irish (and maybe some Scottish highlanders), who are predominantly dark-haired, but light-eyed, may have the fairest skin complexions.

Wasn`t it the english who were the most pale looking, with skin that doesn`t tan easy.MR

nemo
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 02:32 AM

Yes it is true that in America a lot of European nationalities mixed, and that mixture made America one of the most richiest and powerful nation in the last 100 yrs, a place where the people thru out the world envied and wanted to come to.

But since the jews have infiltrated our Government and social agenda, they are gradually turning our country into a cess pool, they have degenerated the moral christian values of our young and are slowly going to bring our country to a 3rd world level in the future.

The jews have done more damage to my country then the 9/11 attack on the world trade center by the Arabs, which I and many other Americans beleive was coordinated by the zionist jews in our Government, with the help of the mosad.

Ted
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 02:49 AM

A real Anglo-Saxon type Englishman rarely tans in the sun, no matter how hard they try. Hence, "Only madd dogs and Englishmen are out in the mid-day sun."

I've seen a lot of Irish people write on this website about how pale they are supposed to be, but I don't buy it. In all my years and all my travels, I found the people from the Celtic fringe to be darker in skin complexion and hair colour than us Anglo-Saxons. Now I'm not talking as dark as southern Italian Calabresians or Sicilians, but just a few shades duskier than what is thought to be typically English in their skin tones. The hair of Irish Celts (Actually these people are not Irish Celts, but Irish North-Atlantids or Paleo-Atlantids) in particular can sometimes be jet-black, (and quite often very curly) or as dark a hair colour as a white person can get.

One of my older brothers was in the Queen's Army during the 1970's and served in Ulster (Northern Ireland). He once told me that it was rather easy for the average British soldier to differentiate a Northern Irish Protestant from a Catholic by physical appearances alone. He described the typical Catholic Irishman as being shorter, yet often thinner in build than their Protestant neighbours, and the Catholic Irish always seemed to have darker hair along with tawnier or more olive toned skin conplexions. The Protestants in Ulster on the other hand, are almost exclusively of Lowland Scots or Northern English derivation and were thought by the British soldiers to be taller, stouter, and blonder with pinkish-pale skin tones, and rounder, less angular facial features.

This would corespond well to the accepted thought that many Irish Catholics are North-Atlantids, Paleo-Atlantids, and Keltic Nordics while the Protestant Irish reflect more their British heritage by being chiefly of Anglo-Saxon and Hallstat Nordic in phenotype. Oh well, just a theory. Eitherway, please spare me the Irish and Irish-American super Nordicists on this forum who have dillusions of extreme uber-white man's paleness. I'm sure there are some Irish Brunn's out along the west coast of Ireland who match this description, but they are far from the majority of most people who inhabit Ireland. Also, let us please not forget that England had Brunns at one time too, but because East Anglia wasn't as isolated as Munster or Connaught in Ireland, our Brunns intermaried with invading Hallstat Nordics and formed a new phenotype of man convenietly, but eroneously called Anglo-Saxon to corespond with the name of two of the invading Nordic tribes.

OraclePhilosophy
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Ireland,Italy,Greece,Sweden,Germany,Fran ce IMO.:)

Marius
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Except those who have just too many ugly ones :D

And which are thoses? :D Perhaps it would have been easier to make a poll on which countries has the ugliest women... :rotfl

Walter Pittman
Monday, November 29th, 2004, 01:21 AM
From my experience in Europe in the 1980's, it was a tie between the Dutch, Swedes and Norwegians, probably because at that time these were among the least mongrelized nations. Today I fear to know the truth.

Lena_rus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 06:36 AM
I voted fo Russia :icon_wink
But I belive that women of Czech Republic and Sweden are not less beautiful.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I voted Sweden. But the rest of Scandinavia, the Baltic countries, and Northern Russia are close behind.

FadeTheButcher
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Probably Sweden.

Lundi
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:08 AM
would have been nice to see Iceland there, suppose I'll have to go with Sweden then since our women look so alike :love-smil

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Sweden,no doubt in my mind about that.

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:21 AM
would have been nice to see Iceland there, suppose I'll have to go with Sweden then since our women look so alike :love-smil

I added it. :)

Freja
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I voted Norway for purely patriotic reasons, but given a multiple choice option, I would have voted for Sweden and Denmark, too. I`ve never been to Iceland, so I don`t know what the average girl there looks like.
In Finland, the finno-ugric blood is too dominant for my taste.

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:41 AM
It should have been multiple choice.

Glory
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Since France wasn't there I chose Russia.

Axelrod
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 02:57 PM
1-Sweden, Denmark, Norway
2-Baltic countries
3-Czech Republic, Hungary

Hungary should be up there as well.

Constantinus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Because Flanders wasn't included, I voted for Italy.

Son of a gun
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Germany without doubt. Surrounding central-european countries comes right behind

Stig NHF
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:19 PM
France ? The average French girl is nothing but a latin. Sweden is beyond all doubt the prettiest nordic nation.

Constantinus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:25 PM
France ? The average French girl is nothing but a latin. Sweden is beyond all doubt the prettiest nordic nation.

Hereby stating that latin (NOT latino as in spics) women can never look good?

Glory
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Really? Because most girls here with French nationality look definely of the Celtic type. And of course Sweden girls are the best looking, I thought it would be redundant if this thread was just SWEDEN GIRLS, SWEDEN GIRLS, SWEDEN GIRLS.

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Which European Country Has The Best Looking Women?

Why have you listed numerous lands as options that are poisons for olden blood of north? Voting in favour of such lands can only bemean one´s value here at tNP. Polls should be well-thought out afore posted at the forums. You should have gave greater mind to our own soils than having sliced and served tNP members your take on a pseudo-Europe, most of which is corrosive to true blood anyways...

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Hereby stating that latin (NOT latino as in spics) women can never look good? Regardless of aesthetics, they are but stains unto our folk's womb and will not be defended here. They fall as do the rest aneath our pale feet and if you wish to plant your seed within then you are a man of betrayl.

Constantinus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Regardless of aesthetics, they are but stains unto our folk's womb and will not be defended here. They fall as do the rest aneath our pale feet and if you wish to plant your seed within then you are a man of betrayl.

The question was 'which of them look best?', I replied on someone else's question by picking one of the provided replies. Settle down man, people who take their beliefs that serious that they take offense of trivial matters like these usually need to get laid bad.

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 04:21 PM
The question was 'which of them look best?', I replied on someone else's question by picking one of the provided replies. A northern spirit endures not what is given to him, but rathre what he gives unto him self. Are you fond of sheep?

Settle down man, people who take their beliefs that serious that they take offense of trivial matters like these usually need to get laid bad.What is trivial of bringing forth life with a woman of your own seed? Attraction is the first of psychological steps to seedunion. As the seed dies in your mind from ill thoughts, the flesh follows and too will die. Attraction is not relevant here as they are of another womb, i.e. that which no man of honour would evaluate as worthy of him self or that which meets his standards. This thread is foul.

Naggaroth
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 04:29 PM

I could not agree more Stig.
I voted also for Sweden. They are the prettiest girls there is. Haven't you seen those girls, then you don't know what you are talking about.

k0nsl
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Germany, ofcourse.

-k0nsl

Constantinus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:24 PM
A northern spirit endures not what is given to him, but rathre what he gives unto him self. Are you fond of sheep?

What is trivial of bringing forth life with a woman of your own seed? Attraction is the first of psychological steps to seedunion. As the seed dies in your mind from ill thoughts, the flesh follows and too will die. Attraction is not relevant here as they are of another womb, i.e. that which no man of honour would evaluate as worthy of him self or that which meets his standards. This thread is foul.

What the hell? Do you take yourself serious?

Son of a gun
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I guess Sweden is politically correct answer, but I can't help my self wondering how many of those who voted "yes" have actually seen average Swedish girls. I think German, Dutch and British women for example beats Swedish women 10-0

Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:48 PM
It doesn't make much sense to me to differentiate between Sweden, Norway and Denmark (probably including Iceland, and the Faroe and Shetland Islands as well) in regard to this question, so I would simply just vote for "Scandinavia" if I could. But I actually find most Nordic women beautiful no matter what their nationality then might happen to be. :)

Hagalaz
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I voted Sweden. :viking3:

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Naggaroth~

Hei på deg, jeg forstår ikke meningen med bildet ditt. Hva er betydningen bak bildet ditt? :)

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 06:46 PM
What the hell? Do you take yourself serious?After having viewed your past posts, I should not have assumed you to have more thought than a goat's tail. So, mind not for the now, albeit mind your tongue when posting at the future as tis most foul and ill appropriate for the standards of a public forum. Thank you.

Constantinus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 07:15 PM
In other words: I don't really know what to reply now, so I'll just threaten to edit your future posts.

Lighten up pal, you'll live longer, and happier.

Bodewin
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I voted for Sweden, but it was difficult for me to choose between Sweden, Norway, and Germany. Also, there are many beautiful women in the Netherlands, including Flanders therein.

jcs
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I voted for Sweden, though Scandonavia in general has a high Nordic population (which results in beautiful Nordic women).

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 07:40 PM
This thread is foul.

I don't like these types of threads either. Reminiscent of Sk@di.

Kvasir_
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Germany has the most beauties...
No question about this...

I know Dr. Brandt already told me I made a mistake and choosed the CZ women but that is a mistake

friedrich braun
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Those who voted outside of Scandinavia and Germany should be banned, IMO.

What do you think, Loki?

jcs
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:48 PM
I assume that was said somewhat jokingly, but...
Blood transcends land. Nordics are not bound geographically.
Plus, Ireland, Britain, and a few of the nations bordering Germany have been the home of Nordish peoples for millenia, and still have highly Nordish populations.
However, generally when I think of Italy, what comes to mind are... Medish Italians, maybe?
I really wonder how anyone could vote for Italy rather than a Northern European country, given the demographics.

The Horned God
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Leaving the Irish girls with 'nil point' was never an option for me! :guinness:

NSFreja
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I have to vote for Sweden of course...

/M

Lena_rus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Its a poll that doesnt prove anything...

So, I have an idea - what about posting here pics of the most beautiful (in your opinion) women of your country (or any other country listed)? It could be models, actresses, singers etc ect.

What do you think guys? :beer-smil

Kvasir_
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:03 PM

So, I have an idea - what about posting here pics of the most beautiful (in your opinion) women of your country (or any other country listed)? It could be models, actresses, singers etc ect.

We are not on skadi here...

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:05 PM

Great, another p*ssing contest.

Well, why not? ;)

Lena_rus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:06 PM
We are not on skadi here...

Oh ok. But I still going with my opinion.

Constantinus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:06 PM

Why not? :biggrin:

I'll have you know that I've never been bested in pissing contests. :beer-smil

Lena_rus
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:08 PM

Well, why not? ;)

Why the hell "contest"?

If you tell me that Germans or Russians for example are the most beautiful so they must have most beautiful celebs, right?

But whatever...

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I'll have you know that I've never been bested in pissing contests. :beer-smil

On second thoughts, we could just make a thread with all the top beauties from our respective countries - without the p*ssing contest.

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Why the hell "contest"?

If you tell me that Germans or Russians for example are the most beautiful so they must have most beautiful celebs, right?

But whatever...

I'm all for it - without another contest (poll), to wit.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Why have you listed numerous lands as options that are poisons for olden blood of north? Voting in favour of such lands can only bemean one´s value here at tNP. Polls should be well-thought out afore posted at the forums. You should have gave greater mind to our own soils than having sliced and served tNP members your take on a pseudo-Europe, most of which is corrosive to true blood anyways...

What do you mean by pseudo-Europe?

Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Well, after some "serious thought" I've reached the conclusion that my vote must go to Denmark - or more rightly; the beautiful Danish women. :peck:

Hil I skønne og attråværdige, ypperste skabninger af tidløs danskhed på sit højeste! :love:

:biggrin:

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM

What do you think, Loki? Auf jeden Fall stimm' ich Dir zu und das is genau was ich wollte als ich angefangen hab' hier einzutragen. Zunächst müßen wir diese Website in Ordnung bringen u. die Mitgliedschaft der verräterischen Schweinehunde aufräumen. Jetzt kann ich eine Massenvernichtung des tNPs kaum erwarten...naja, mal sehen was der Loke sagt. Vielleicht können wir eine Meinungsumfrage durchführen? Ich frage mich ob Loke sich darüber freuen wird oder nicht. Seid ihr einverstanden mit dem Gedanke einer vertraulichen Meinungsumfrage durchzuführen?

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:38 PM
What do you mean by pseudo-Europe? Your poll categorisation sounds as you are of the pan-European disposition, albeit I reckon you come not from here (?) and your European choosings are therefore ill and additionally epitomise politically correct racial assessments, which will not be tolerated at a pro-sub-racial forum whose focussing is primarily Scandinavian preservation.

friedrich braun
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Auf jeden Fall stimm' ich Dir zu und das is genau was ich wollte als ich angefangen hab' hier einzutragen. Zunächst müßen wir diese Website in Ordnung bringen u. die Mitgliedschaft der verräterischen Schweinehunde aufräumen. Jetzt kann ich eine Massenvernichtung des tNPs kaum erwarten...naja, mal sehen was der Loke sagt. Vielleicht können wir eine Meinungsumfrage durchführen? Ich frage mich ob Loke sich darüber freuen wird oder nicht. Seid ihr einverstanden mit dem Gedanke einer vertraulichen Meinungsumfrage durchzuführen?

Sure. Ask Loki.

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 10:23 PM

Well, why not? ;)

There will be no such contests as they degrade the moral fibre of this website. I remind you all that this is not a trainstation, but an authentic web resource for enquiries and shared wisdom regarding olden Nordick tradition, culture and language.

Childs and youths may visit here in search for answers as to why they should be proud and why they should live by the honour set forth by the beautiful spirits of our ancestors. We must guide these vulnerable, little warriours and maidens back to the forests of Old by displaying chilvary unto one another, respect towards all heavenly women of our seed and upholding ourselves as superiour folk. Self-pride is shown through the thoughts and words of our hearts. Show these childs that you have a strong heart! Show them that to understand the northwinds is to have honour in the self.

Tis hard enough to be proud of the snow withine our veins to day, but the least we can do is facilitate the ways in which a northman or northwoman learns of what s/he can do to preserve ancient bloodroots by raising the standards of these forums:

NO P*SSING CONTESTS
NO FLAMES
POST with WORTH, QUALITY AND RELEVANCE or DO NOT POST
NO FOUL LANGUAGE

I additionally do not want to see women referred to as "fatsos" -as I have seen recently- or anything of this sort. All northwomen are beautiful. They are all worth dying for. The media to day chokes the daughters of our forefathers with enough cosmetic and aesthetic propaganda to drown Æge and Ran. Our women must NOT be thin, they must NOT be rich, they must NOT do drugs and have sex to be accepted! They can be themselves because who they are and the womb from which they come crowns them all as snowqueens. Their braided hairs are our future! NEVER let any vile creature tell our queens that they are not good enough. Show them they are beautiful by treating them with honour. If northwomen take a break from the skies and rest their wings for a moment to come to our website, they will know that they are wandering safe and welcoming meadows; an ancestral shelter under which the non-Nordick storm is waited out. We must weave these principles in to our writings here:

DIS-RESPECTING NORTHWOMEN or utilising SEXIST EPITHETS will NOT be TOLERATED

Takk/Danke/Thanks ~

Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Excuse me, Erlingr, but it seems to me that you are making some rather hasty judgements at the moment; both Northern_Paladin and Constantinus have been members here for a very long while (at least longer than both you and I have) and they have both made many fine contributions to this site. May I therefore please suggest that we try to be a bit more respectful towards one another...? ;)

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 10:37 PM
There will be no such contests as they degrade the moral fibre of this website. I remind you all that this is not a trainstation, but an authentic web resource for enquiries and shared wisdom regarding olden Nordick tradition, culture and language.

Childs and youths may visit here in search for answers as to why they should be proud and why they should live by the honour set forth by the beautiful spirits of our ancestors. We must guide these vulnerable, little warriours and maidens back to the forests of Old by displaying chilvary unto one another, respect towards all heavenly women of our seed and upholding ourselves as superiour folk. Self-pride is shown through the thoughts and words of our hearts. Show these childs that you have a strong heart! Show them that to understand the northwinds is to have honour in the self.

Tis hard enough to be proud of the snow withine our veins to day, but the least we can do is facilitate the ways in which a northman or northwoman learns of what s/he can do to preserve ancient bloodroots by raising the standards of these forums:

NO P*SSING CONTESTS
NO FLAMES
POST with WORTH, QUALITY AND RELEVANCE or DO NOT POST
NO FOUL LANGUAGE

I additionally do not want to see women referred to as "fatsos" -as I have seen recently- or anything of this sort. All northwomen are beautiful. They are all worth dying for. The media to day chokes the daughters of our forefathers with enough cosmetic and aesthetic propaganda to drown Æge and Ran. Our women must NOT be thin, they must NOT be rich, they must NOT do drugs and have sex to be accepted! They can be themselves because who they are and the womb from which they come crowns them all as snowqueens. Their braided hairs are our future! NEVER let any vile creature tell our queens that they are not good enough. Show them they are beautiful by treating them with honour. If northwomen take a break from the skies and rest their wings for a moment to come to our website, they will know that they are wandering safe and welcoming meadows; an ancestral shelter under which the non-Nordick storm is waited out. We must weave these principles in to our writings here:

DIS-RESPECTING NORTHWOMEN or utilising SEXIST EPITHETS will NOT be TOLERATED

Takk/Danke/Thanks ~
I was saying that simply because it was in the vein of some other posts at this forum.

Rest assured that I will be the first to follow the guidelines proposed by you. ;)

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I was saying that simply because it was in the vein of some other posts at this forum.

Rest assured that I will be the first to follow the guidelines proposed by you. ;)

Much respect to you, brother. May snow fall in your wholesome sleep to night. I did not write that as an offencive to any one member, but rathre as a goal to which we must rise. These are the attributes of tNP's mastrerace. ;) We are a warclann bound by blood and respect.

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Much respect to you, brother. May snow fall in your wholesome sleep to night. I did not write that as an offencive to any one member, but rathre as a goal to which we must rise. These are the attributes of tNP's mastrerace. ;) We are a warclann bound by blood and respect.
Thank you very much indeed. :)

And there are some members who have yet to become accustomed to your proposal:
http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=6557

;)

USS Dixiecrat
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I chose Ireland. I would have chosen both Britain, and Ireland, but I could only pick one. Ireland, and Britain both have many of the redhead brunn women I dream of, and they have many anglo-saxon women whose well rounded, robust looks are quite attractive.

Fox
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 01:38 AM
I chose Ireland as well, I like the very white skin and I don't see how that's a non-nordish choice.

solkorset
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 07:10 AM
Strange. I voted for Sweden too. A little bit unpatriotic, perhaps. Ah, but then someone close to me is swedish! On this beautiful day I want to pay tribute to her. ------ Anyway, I tend to be truthful, and Sweden does have the purest, finest nordic stock. But I wonder, why no votes for Holland?? Dutch girls are famous, blond and buxom, what a feast! Germany too deserves more votes. I guess it's the old hatred of Germany that rears its ugly head. The girls of Niedersachsen are similar to those of Friesland and Holland, who are all somewhat akin to the Swedes. By the way, I have a private gallery of stunning norwegian beauties - I'd love to show you some....

Northern Paladin
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 08:32 AM
Strange. I voted for Sweden too. A little bit unpatriotic, perhaps. Ah, but then someone close to me is swedish! On this beautiful day I want to pay tribute to her. ------ Anyway, I tend to be truthful, and Sweden does have the purest, finest nordic stock. But I wonder, why no votes for Holland?? Dutch girls are famous, blond and buxom, what a feast! Germany too deserves more votes. I guess it's the old hatred of Germany that rears its ugly head. The girls of Niedersachsen are similar to those of Friesland and Holland, who are all somewhat akin to the Swedes. By the way, I have a private gallery of stunning norwegian beauties - I'd love to show you some....

Please by all means share your private gallery with us. :food-smil

Constantinus
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 08:36 AM
Leaving the Irish girls with 'nil point' was never an option for me! :guinness:

Gotta love a woman that can drink you under the table.

Northern Paladin
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 08:37 AM
Gotta love a woman that can drink you under the table.

Usually that doesn't happen to me but when it does...good things happen. :laugh:

henerte1
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 01:09 PM
What about Israel? It'a 'half-european' country but they have many beautiful girls that are a mix of Aryans and Semits

Triglav
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 01:12 PM
What about Israel? It'a 'half-european' country but they have many beautiful girls that are a mix of Aryans and Semits
Whatever tickles your funny bone.

Loki
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 01:17 PM
Someone please ban henerte1. He/she does not belong on this forum.

henerte1
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 01:19 PM
Please don't!!!!!!

USS Dixiecrat
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 04:42 PM
Someone please ban henerte1. He/she does not belong on this forum.

Good call loki. I about pissed myself when I read that, lol.

Lundi
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 04:47 PM

"Ban me" was a much shorter way to say all that :speechles

Väring
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 05:51 PM
Sweden, hands down.

Constantinus
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 07:02 PM

Sure there are a lot of beautiful girls in israel, with all that trafficing of Russian girls those bastards do and all. As to their own jewesses, well, let me just say any sensible man would prefer his own hand over a jewess.

solkorset
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 08:28 PM

We've got these disgusting projewish propagandists for mongrelization everywhere else, may we be spared their presence here at nordisch?

Loki
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
We've got these disgusting projewish propagandists for mongrelization everywhere else, may we be spared their presence here at nordisch?
If you read the previous page again carefully, you'll notice he has been banned a while ago already - by myself. :cool:

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 10:30 PM
We've got these disgusting projewish propagandists for mongrelization everywhere else, may we be spared their presence here at nordisch? Velkommen til tNP, solkorset! Har du lest reglene? Gjør det før du poster mer; reglene finner her (http://www.forums.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=46)...bare føl deg hjemme her. :)

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 10:46 PM
I chose Ireland as well, I like the very white skin and I don't see how that's a non-nordish choice. Éire/Irland is a fine choice, Fox. I reckon you had ill understood in which choosings at the poll were deemed as foul and in poor choice of the poll-maker.

Rachel
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 11:07 PM
With nationalism excluded, I chose Ireland. Sweden and Germany as well.

Son of a gun
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 12:02 AM
Éire/Irland is a fine choice, Fox. I reckon you had ill understood in which choosings at the poll were deemed as foul and in poor choice of the poll-maker.

Maybe you want to list the foul choises?

Loki
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 12:05 AM
Maybe you want to list the foul choises?
Bulgaria, Romania, Spain, Italy, .... shall I go on? In a nutshell, non-Nordish countries.

frankfurter
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 01:03 AM
Northern Italy, Austria, southern Germany - because of their Alpine-Dinaric-Nordic mixes. Czech Republic, Ukraine, Slovenia, Sweden, too. Greece and Spain have many. I guess I just like them all.

Aistulf
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 01:30 AM
I voted for the Netherlands. Land of the West Germanic Frank-Frisians of the "Low Lands."

As a second choice, I would've voted for Northern Italy or any Scandinavian nation, though I haven't been to any of the last (so I can't say out of personal experience).

beowulf wodenson
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 04:39 AM
I've never been to Europe (more's the pity :rolleyes: ) but I've watched enough of the BBC to know that Britain is definitely NOT the land with the best looking chicks. (Sorry to my distant English relatives). I'd guess that the nordic countries danmark,sweden, norway would have the most fair of Europe's women, but I can't say from personal experience. I'm quite content with my Ky. girl anyhoo. :love:

cosmocreator
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 07:46 AM
I haven't been to Europe yet either. And I find it difficult to choose because I think all countries that have Nords will have beautiful women. Futhermore, I think regions within countries will vary. A country as big as Canada varies quite a bit. I've looked through different books by country to see what people look like in each country. It seemed to me that of the Scandinavian countries, Denmark has the most beautiful people in general. But that could be due to each photographers preferences.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 09:29 AM
I've been to Sweden before...from my observation Southern Sweden(Skane) which happens to be the most Nordic region in Sweden as well has the most beautiful females I have ever seen. The average girl there is beyond comparison even to the better looking American girls.

NorwegianFury
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 05:59 PM
I chose Norway, but I think all the scandinavian countries have great looking women. Ireland, the Netherlands and Germany have great looking women as well though.

Erlingr Hárbarðarson
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 11:06 PM
I chose Norway, but I think all the scandinavian countries have great looking women. Ireland, the Netherlands and Germany have great looking women as well though.

Velkommen til tNP, norsk raseri! :viking3:

EAEric
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
Which European country has the best-looking women...such a hard question...

I have to say Ireland or Sweden, but let's be honest...there is no Nordish nation or nation with a Nordish population bloc that lacks beautiful women.