PDA

View Full Version : Just returned from the Deutsche Stimme Press Festival

Phlegethon
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:09 AM
It is 8 a.m. and I just returned from the Deutsche Stimme Press Festival in Mücka, Saxony. I am tired, dusty and badly sunburnt but it was worth the horrible ten hours ride on a bus (fortunately air conditioned).

Attendance was about 7,000, making it the biggest DS Press Festival so far. Youngland certainly did not expect to be playing to such a big audience. Unfortunately the live performance outdoors had to cease at 10 p.m.

As I had an official function there I did not quite get to see much of the events, basically because there were waaaay too many people in too little space, and queuing one hour for a beer was kinda crappy as well.

No cops, no antifa, no trouble, no fights.

Guess I'll have to wait till the DVD comes out to find out what I all missed. ;)

Stríbog
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:20 AM
So this is a nationalist event? Good to hear that attendance was high.

Phlegethon
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:43 AM
This was an NPD event, but because of the live music it was especially appealing to this certain subcultural element I absolutely abhor. As I am one of the political cadres I don't really have to deal with any of them.

Seeing young girls (many of them mothers) with crap tattoos in their face always makes me puke. To all girls on Skad: Don't get tattooed. It looks trashy, it looks sick, it is not sexy and despite what people say it is not socially acceptable and your children will suffer from it later on.