PDA

View Full Version : Middle Class and Upper Class People Should Be Paid to Have Kids

North Vinlander
Friday, June 23rd, 2017, 11:52 PM
I hate hearing about productive people feeling like they can't afford to have as many kids as they want, while the least productive people get so much money for each kid that they become wealthier the more they have.

And then they say we need immigrants because we're not having enough kids. :thumbdown

SpearBrave
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 12:39 AM
In a sense in the US each child equals a tax deduction, therefor the more children you have the less you have to pay in taxes.

North Vinlander
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Not good enough. Having kids should, if anything, increase one's wealth. Especially for the better members of society.

SpearBrave
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Not good enough. Having kids should, if anything, increase one's wealth. Especially for the better members of society.

If you are Amish they do, as they turn over all income to their parents until age 21, given that they start working around eight years old or so that is not so bad. ;)

I'm generally a flat or fair tax person, but I also understand the realization of what separates lower, middle and upper income people. Generally middle and upper income people can already afford more children, they are just brainwashed into not having them as children might cost them their creature comforts. Besides all that if you pay middle and upper income people to have children they become like welfare dependents and might even gain that oh so lovely false sense of government generated entitlement you see in welfare recipients.

North Vinlander
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 02:05 AM
You're very American in your way of thinking. I'd know you were American just by your posts in this thread.

I'm thinking about the long term effects of policy on the nation's gene pool. This sort of policy could determine whether a Germanic nation's average IQ in a few centuries is 90 or 110.

SpearBrave
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 02:34 AM
You're very American in your way of thinking. I'd know you were American just by your posts in this thread.

Of course I'm an American, my profile even says so....duh :D Um and my way of thinking is why America and Americans have been very prosperous in the past. It is also a very Germanic idea to want freedom and self dependence from governments, kings, and rulers of any type.

I'm thinking about the long term effects of policy on the nation's gene pool. This sort of policy could determine whether a Germanic nation's average IQ in a few centuries is 90 or 110.

It would be much more healthy for a gene pool if they just quit giving welfare altogether, that way the stupid lazy people in the world would learn a harsh lesson that if you can't feed them don't breed them. The cream will always rise to the top, meaning those that have good genes and are intelligent will either make more money to afford children or figure out a way to have them on a lower income.

Juthunge
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 02:42 PM

I see where youíre coming from but even as a German, I have to agree with SB here, though. Middle and Upper class people could really logically afford many more children at the same or, even better, level of living as those that live on benefits. Itís only for loss of comfort, that they donít. Itís not like those living on welfare and having many children would live a life of luxury, they simply settle for less in material.

It would help very much, if benefits would only exist for those that have ended up in poverty through no fault of their own and not for mere lazy leeches. So cutting undeserved benefits while still rewarding child rearing in general, through tax abatement or otherwise, should be the way to go.

If you merely paid money to the middle and upper class, you would currently mostly benefit the liberals that are responsible for our situation in the first place and that way could breed even more people with their mindset. Iím upper middle class myself, I know what Iím talking about. Their infertility is one of the few trumps we have.

It would be much more healthy for a gene pool if they just quit giving welfare altogether, that way the stupid lazy people in the world would learn a harsh lesson that if you can't feed them don't breed them. The cream will always rise to the top, meaning those that have good genes and are intelligent will either make more money to afford children or figure out a way to have them on a lower income.
The problem with that is, that the environment we're currently in doesn't select for "the cream" as such, if you look at the real top. It does select for intelligence but rather for a "criminal" one(just look at the managers of bigger companies), and not at all for character.

Huginn ok Muninn
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Yes, selecting for being "middle class" or "upper class" is a magnificent fallacy. Often it is those who are intelligent and come from a poorer background who are the best of people.

All this talk of social engineering through government programs is foolish when the enemy is in control of the whole thing, though. If I had that power, I'd command Elsa Hosk and Pewdiepie to breed like rabbits and adopt their kids out to Amish people. ;)

SpearBrave
Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
The problem with that is, that the environment we're currently in doesn't select for "the cream" as such, if you look at the real top. It does select for intelligence but rather for a "criminal" one(just look at the managers of bigger companies), and not at all for character.

Not all corporate managers are greedy criminals. Intelligent people do better with less government interaction. After all, as HoM stated it is the governments that we all currently have that are promoting our destruction. These big corporate giants would not and can not exist without government interaction and allowance ( favors ). I like a free market idea, as long as the governments stay totally out of the process other than criminal litigation when necessary.

Then again I also believe that we as people have gone too far too fast and we need to get back to a more craft and artisan type of production.