PDA

View Full Version : Conquest of Russia by the Mongols

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Ross usually tells of the Mongols conquest on European nations, but I don't recall him telling about the mongols dominition of Russia...... So since he hasn't done it I will.

"His successor, Ogdai Khan, continued this astonishing career of conquest. His armies were organized to a very high level of efficiency; and they had with them a new Chinese invention, gunpowder, which they used in small field guns. He completed the conquest of the Kin Empire and then swept his hosts right across Asia to Russia (1235), an altogether amazing march. Kieff was destroyed in 1240, and nearly all Russia became tributary to the Mongols. Poland was ravaged, and a mixed army of Poles and Germans was annihilated at the battle of Liegnitz in Lower Silesia in 1241. The Emperor Frederick II does not seem to have made any great efforts to stay the advancing tide.

But though the Mongols were victorious at Liegnitz, they did not continue their drive westward. They were getting into woodlands and hilly country, which did not suit their tactics; and so they turned southward and prepared to settle in Hungary, massacring or assimilating the kindred Magyar, even as these had previously massacred and assimilated the mixed Scythians and Avars and Huns before them. From the Hungarian plain they would probably have made raids west and south as the Hungarians had done in the ninth century, the Avars in the seventh and eighth and the Huns in the fifth. But Ogdai died suddenly, and in 1242 there was trouble about the succession, and recalled by this, the undefeated hosts of Mongols began to pour back across Hungary and Roumania towards the east."

http://www.bartleby.com/86/48.html

StrÝbog
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 08:31 PM
This supports what we had been saying earlier... I never claimed that Germans were completely undefeated against the Mongols, what I said was that the Mongols reached the borders of the Germanic peoples (Lower Silesia is at the VERY eastern tip of Germanic lands) and for a combination of reasons, (terrain, German guerilla tactics, lack of supplies, etc) lost their drive and began to retreat south and eastward. There is significant Mongol blood in Russia, Poland, the Ukraine, and Hungary today, but not in any Germanic lands.

leonidas
Monday, January 13th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Did'nt the Russians recover and go on to defeat the mongol'golden hoarde',in the southern reaches of the volga basin.

Ross
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Ross usually tells of the Mongols conquest on European nations

BS. Quote me...

I don't recall him telling about the mongols dominition of Russia

There was no domination

nearly all Russia became tributary to the Mongols

It happened 20 years later after the assault, only to ensure our back while dealing with Swedes, Germans etc... It wasn't of great importance, anyway, the peace on the southern borders was being bought long before it and long after it.

After 100 years Tatars began to pay tribut to us :D

But though the Mongols were victorious at Liegnitz, they did not continue their drive westward. They were getting into woodlands and hilly country, which did not suit their tactics; and so they turned southward

They didn't continue because it was a small troup of what was left of their huge army after several decisive battles in Russia... really just a scout mission.

There is significant Mongol blood in Russia, Poland, the Ukraine, and Hungary today, but not in any Germanic lands.

There is as much Mongol blood in Germany (not to mention Sweden) as in Poland and Central Russia. There were many sources of it. Avars. Hunns, Magyars, Finns, Prussians etc The last infusion was in 1945, when Prussians were relocated to Germany.

In comparison Poland has more Asiatic blood (Jews, Magyars, Lithuanians) than Germany, thou.

Arno
Sunday, February 2nd, 2003, 11:22 AM
Hey Untermensch!

I see Atavar and Sig of you and it speaks to me volumes of your slavic hatred against all germanic-nordic. Deep in heart you are a asiatic Mongol becos you enjoy symbolism of jew bolshewists! You show photo of how our glorious banners are desecrated by red hordes and throw to feet of STALIN the murderer and non-aryan. And Photo on our Reichstag was made by a Jew and only one "soldier" on roof of Reichstag was Russian others was other Mud-Races from multiethnic-empire of Soviets. You dare say that masskilling and expulsion with terror from our ancient homeland Prussia is "relocation" and then insult our survivor of this massacre as mongol-blooded and that they poison our genetic with more mongol blood than we have bevor! The soul of hatefull slav reveal itself, yes? I wish I can grab you by your chicken-neck and then punch your face to bloody mess, you mongoloid schweinehund! You are and allways will be a Untermensch and to kill persons like you should be duty of all true aryan-nordic warriors! DIE UNTERMENSCH! DIE!

HEIL NORDLAND! DEUTSCHLAND ▄BER ALLES! ADOLF HITLER IST DER SIEG!

john p
Sunday, February 2nd, 2003, 01:51 PM
Next to the star of david there is no other more odious symbol of evil and oppression than the hammer and sickle 'red' flag. [though these days, unfortunately, the stars and stripes are running a close third]. The role of communism [jewsh inspired and enacted] and its continued existence in many parts of the world are essential ingredients to the zionist vision of world conquest. That vision being simply ---- Wealth , power and control for the chosen ones and their lackeys [Capitalism, NWOrderism] and a rigidly enforced "workers paradise" for the deracinated masses.

Hermod
Sunday, February 2nd, 2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Ross
Ross usually tells of the Mongols conquest on European nations

In comparison Poland has more Asiatic blood (Jews, Magyars, Lithuanians) than Germany, thou.

How it is possible that poles have more mongol blood allthough they live West of Russia
LOL
Did mongols come from west?

GreenHeart
Monday, February 3rd, 2003, 12:53 AM
Valid points guys other than Ross :gift

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, February 3rd, 2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Arno
Hey Untermensch!

I see Atavar and Sig of you and it speaks to me volumes of your slavic hatred against all germanic-nordic. Deep in heart you are a asiatic Mongol becos you enjoy symbolism of jew bolshewists!... I wish I can grab you by your chicken-neck and then punch your face to bloody mess, you mongoloid schweinehund! You are and allways will be a Untermensch and to kill persons like you should be duty of all true aryan-nordic warriors! DIE UNTERMENSCH! DIE!

HEIL NORDLAND! DEUTSCHLAND ▄BER ALLES! ADOLF HITLER IST DER SIEG!

Wow, you have dazzled me and probably everyone else with your Nordic intelligence and spirit.

And the hammer and sickle alone is merely a symbol of the working class. Just like the swastika is a symbol of the sun, hope, many things and not just the Third Reich.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, February 3rd, 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Hermod
How it is possible that poles have more mongol blood allthough they live West of Russia
LOL

Poland just has more "mongols" living there, not necessarily blood. Most of Europes jews are in Poland due to a bad choice of Poland giving them more rights than other European nations at the time. And now Poland is the most anti-Semitic nation in the world, the ADL says so anyway.

Ross
Monday, February 3rd, 2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Hermod
LOL

First, you shall read more carefully. Who mentioned Russia?

Second, Mongols have come from south (to Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Germany)