PDA

View Full Version : Skadi's back!

Johannes de León
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Use this thread to express your joy. :D

Ewergrin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 01:04 AM

We should make this a sticky, and merge all "Skadi's Back" threads into it. ;)

Ewergrin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Or even better, a special "Skadi's Back" sub-forum. :thumbsup

RedEgosyntonicSun
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Hi, Skadi
How do you do?
I'm pretty fine, thanks.

Ewergrin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Why do we allow this troll to waste bandwidth?

RedEgosyntonicSun
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:02 AM
ja, why?
Just ban all the trolls and thus you'll have enough bandwidth for the valuable
posts of yours (all of the above) in the valuable threads (the hereby).
Skadi's spirit's back!

nemo
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Glade your back, skadi is the best web site out of all of them, Stormfront, Vnn etc, and that new one nordic portel where I was instantly banned by that dysfuctional misfit cosomocreator because he made a remark about skadi and when I disputed his remark he just banned me. :D

Ewergrin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:10 AM
ja, why?
Just ban all the trolls and thus you'll have enough bandwidth for the valuable
posts of yours (all of the above) in the valuable threads (the hereby).
Skadi's spirit's back!

Yeah, we should really consider ourselves honoured when bestowed gems like this (http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=152239&postcount=6).

RedEgosyntonicSun
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:27 AM
Yeah, we should really consider ourselves honoured when bestowed gems like this (http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=152239&postcount=6).
"long, robust & boney face, deep jaw, strong chin, high bridged nose tucked in under a hefty browridge.....and I remember your eye color as a pale blue/green (I think)...and what looks to be a mesocephalic or dolichocephalic skull---surely a fine example of a New World, Brunnish Nordic or Nordish Brunn. Not wholly unlike myself, actually." ~Dalonord

"Phalian." ~Zyklop

"Because of this graceful, well-proportioned mixture of Nordid and UP(Cro Magnon) elements, I don't think that I would be out-of-place to assign you as Faelid." ~Franz_Jozef

"predominately UP dude, could be Faelid(Borreby-Nordid)..." ~Vojvoda

"I would say sub-Nordic or a generalized Brunn." ~Tore

"Faelid, of course." ~Wend

"You look like a Faelid type of UP/Nordic mixture." ~AWAR

"After having seen some other pics of you, I went for Faelid... However, I see the Nordic gracilisation... hint of Brünn, due to the facial proportions." ~Triglav

"Idiot" ~the troll

Ewergrin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:34 AM
"Idiot" ~the troll

Yawn.

RedEgosyntonicSun
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Yawn.
re-yawn.

Btw according to the following definition of trolling:

"14. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no Politically Correct Censorship at Skadi, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic."

i'm not a troll cause nothing in my first post in this thread is absurd or
demanding reaction. This spam-thread, started as spam-thread, "enriched" by
your (and mine) spammings you transformed into flame thread without any interesting reason!? You had to call me spammer as this could be partly
(in the concrete case) true. You're strange indeed...
Are you looking for attention or smth?

Ewergrin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 03:14 AM
re-yawn.

Btw according to the following definition of trolling:

"14. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no Politically Correct Censorship at Skadi, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic."

i'm not a troll cause nothing in my first post in this thread is absurd or
demanding reaction

From what I remember, you've been posting absurdity since your arrival here. You should see the threads in the Staff Forum about it. ;)

This spam-thread, started as spam-thread, "enriched" by
your (and mine) spammings

Find one instance of my "spamming."

you transformed into flame thread without any interesting reason!?

Find exactly where I flammed you. I do recall you flaming me, however.

You had to call me spammer as this could be partly
(in the concrete case) true.

Glad you see the light.

You're strange indeed...
Are you looking for attention or smth?

I can see that you crave it.

Northern Paladin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Good to see Skadi Finally back up. A pathetic attempt at Censorship has failed. ;) But I guess it will be sometime before it's business as usual. :(

+Suomut+
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Use this thread to express your joy.Why thank you, I don't mind if I do! :AWW :yippee :party :rocknroll :fpunk::sing:fhdclap: :handclap

And...these go out to all of my long lost, dear, and true Skadite friends: :hugs :grouphug

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Glad we are back!!! What happened this time?

Northern Paladin
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Glad we are back!!! What happened this time?

This thread explains it. http://www.thephora.org/showthread.php?t=1247
German Juden Censorship.

Alkman
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 09:05 AM
It seems that Skadi has more than 9 souls! Hoping it is the last time saying this,glad we are back ;)

Frans_Jozef
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 09:37 AM
It feels like coming home, released from all the effrontery, back door mentality and rabiate howlings one had to observe in some school classes of remote town parts, "asphalt jungles", where suddenly some high-minded individuals loose themselves up, all bottled up frustation and hatredness burst out in a vicious mad bonfire, or where they show their true colours which they smother away for conformity's sake and play the smart but jovial ass...where people get dessiminated by some bullies and their mindless acolytes, call it mental molestation, if not rape...

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Ah, Johannes de León nice thread turns into yet another pissing contest.

I vote that Njörd and Loki duke it out in the ring. Or duel. That would be cool.

Again, my money is on Njörd. He works out all the time and he's bigger & smarter than Loki.

Nordgau
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Schlägera-hei! :axe

Zyklop
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Shouldn´t this thread be split? :D ;) :P

Aristotle
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 02:31 PM
EYTYXEITE!

HEIL! for another time to the Webmaster, from Athens, Hellas. Bravo! dear Fellow because you are able to oppose successfully the enemy in the nearest ...corner...

Έστωσαν οι Θεοί αρωγοί Υμών!

Johannes de León
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Shouldn´t this thread be split? :D ;) :P Done.

Split to: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15468

Phlegethon
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Splitted to: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15468
Hey Johannes de León, "split" is an irregular verb, so it is split (present tense) - split (past tense) - split (past participle).

Someone had to tell you. ;)

Johannes de León
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Hey Johannes de León, "split" is an irregular verb, so it is split (present tense) - split (past tense) - split (past participle).

Someone had to tell you. ;)
Damn it, I can't believe no one corrected me before. I've made that error innumerous times. Thanks for warning me. ;)

Phlegethon
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 05:15 PM
That is because everyone here is so damn liberal while I am a ruthless grammar fascist. ;)

Johannes de León
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 05:50 PM
That is because everyone here is so damn liberal while I am a ruthless grammar fascist. ;)
Well, that proves that one can only improve with some ruthless grammar fascist. ;)

Prince Eugen
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Ιf i'm dreaming please don't wake me up!
And yes i missed Skadi and all of you!HAIL SKADI!

Strengthandhonour
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 10:08 PM
YES! Skadi is back. While skadi was gone...seconds turned to minutes,minutes turned to hours,hours turned to days,days turned to weeks,weeks turned to months..woosh..it was hell. I am glad to see it back and give me something to do with that extra internet time I barely get now.

Tommy Vercetti
Friday, August 6th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Great news indeed :)

Agrippa
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Thank God! Hail Njörd! I just hope, I really hope, that this time Skadi will stay online.

No surrender!

JohnJoyTree
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Welcome back Skadi

Polak
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 05:05 PM
What? Back again? :D

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Is it Skadi without Skadites? Who is a true Skadite? When regulars known for a forum's atmosphere are gone, it leaves the venue less important. Some musical acts keep the same name when they change lineups, whilst others are mindful of the distinction and retire the identity. Aryan Dawn and Pantheon Europa became no more for a reason, but is this place still Skadi for a reason? I couldn't say that it is so for The Apricity.

Danielion
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Is it Skadi without Skadites? Who is a true Skadite? When regulars known for a forum's atmosphere are gone, it leaves the venue less important. Some musical acts keep the same name when they change lineups, whilst others are mindful of the distinction and retire the identity. Aryan Dawn and Pantheon Europa became no more for a reason, but is this place still Skadi for a reason? I couldn't say that it is so for The Apricity.

Older members like that Polish nationalist above you? They were the old school Skadi of the glory days? :) Times always change and we tend to have a romanticised idea of the past.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 01:26 PM
I don't disagree with you. I was wondering if this is still Skadi. Polak joined ABF, after having been part of the Pantheon Europa crew and didn't belong in Skadi. Tell me whether you fit both here and TA or ABF seamlessly. I fit best at the Nordish Portal, but it's defunct, whereas I didn't fit in at Loki's successor site TA, despite spending more time in the latter. My long association with Loki meant nothing to him banning me. I don't drink the SF or ABF Kool Aid either, although I spent much time in both. I am not banned at SF, but I spent much more time at ABF where I am banned.

Danielion
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 01:38 PM
I don't disagree with you. I was wondering if this is still Skadi. Polak joined ABF, after having been part of the Pantheon Europa crew and didn't belong in Skadi. Tell me whether you fit both here and TA or ABF seamlessly. I fit best at the Nordish Portal, but it's defunct, whereas I didn't fit in at Loki's successor site TA, despite spending more time in the latter. My long association with Loki meant nothing to him banning me. I don't drink the SF or ABF Kool Aid either, although I spent much time in both. I am not banned at SF, but I spent much more time at ABF where I am banned.

Time will tell. I'm certainly not here to troll and I guess it's no contradiction to be able to fit in on both, but I haven't been nearly as active here to know for sure. The Apricity has more troll activity than Skadi and of course it's going to influence my behaviour. People adapt to fit in, but I'm genuine whenever I post here regardless.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 01:47 PM
I don't doubt your intentions. I do, however, remember that your mentality on the other fora to be relatively Leftist and multikulti. I assume this is just a problem of Benelux. I don't know how you can dig in your heels whilst the world is in flames around you. It makes me think of the Joker laughing in Batman: The Animated Series. You haven't revealed whether or not you look at things differently now. I've wondered, because what you wrote was seriously disturbing and insulting. Feel free to clarify.

Danielion
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 02:04 PM
I don't doubt your intentions. I do, however, remember that your mentality on the other fora to be relatively Leftist and multikulti. I assume this is just a problem of Benelux. I don't know how you can dig in your heels whilst the world is in flames around you. It makes me think of the Joker laughing in Batman: The Animated Series. You haven't revealed whether or not you look at things differently now. I've wondered, because what you wrote was seriously disturbing and insulting. Feel free to clarify.

How am I pro-multiculti? I am for strict migration control and always have been. I only get called leftist by very far right people.

Sigurd
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 02:05 PM
I'm going to close this thread, because that particular return of Skadi is now some fourteen years in the past. That's even longer than I've been member here and stems from a time my younger brothers were still in kindergarten. It's run its course. :P