PDA

View Full Version : Society for Nordish Physical Anthropology (SNPA)

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 05:38 AM
Could we say that you here at Aryan Dawn do not agree with the descriptions of the subraces at http://www.nordish.com?

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 05:48 AM
What are you talking about? Don't be so vague, it really annoys me when people are vague, and then what they really wanted was a specific answer in the first place. Just say what you wanted to say.

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 07:37 PM
There is nothing vague about it. Either you agree with the descriptions or you don't.

GreenHeart
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Yeah but its a stupid question. You should already know that we basically agree, but also find some of the stuff there to be either wrong or questionable.

The question should be what parts don't we agree with? That is if you really didn't know....... You need to learn that life isn't always about absolutes. Not everything is a clear-cut "yes" or "no".

Tore
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 01:23 AM
I definitely do not agree with the description of the Keltic Nordic type, particularly in terms of the pigmentation.

The hair, which ranges in color from a blackish brown to a platinum-like ash-blond, is most commonly medium brown in pigment. Keltic hair is generally of a much darker tone than what is common among Hallstatt Nordics, a fact well illustrated by some the more recent photographic material presented below. The eyes are predominantly light-mixed.

Out of all the individuals that I have observed who can be described as having a prominant nose and a recessive forehead,
and claimed to have ancestry from the British Isles (2 Individuals) or the Benelux(4 people), 4/5 had dark brown, almost Black hair, and 4/5 had brown eyes.

I don't consider myself to be knowledgeble in anthropology, but could SNPA perhaps be letting on that the Keltic Nordic type is much more "Nordic" in pigmentation than it actually is.

GreenHeart
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Trønder
I definitely do not agree with the description of the Keltic Nordic type, particularly in terms of the pigmentation.

Out of all the individuals that I have observed who can be described as having a prominant nose and a recessive forehead,
and claimed to have ancestry from the British Isles (2 Individuals) or the Benelux(4 people), 4/5 had dark brown, almost Black hair, and 4/5 had brown eyes.

I don't consider myself to be knowledgeble in anthropology, but could SNPA perhaps be letting on that the Keltic Nordic type is much more "Nordic" in pigmentation than it actually is.

Thats interesting. I have ancestry from all of the British Isles, and Germany, but I'm classified as Brünn/Hallstatt. If Kelts have brown/brown, how do you explain so many English or German people with brown hair and blue eyes? I'm still confused as to this since most of my family has brown hair (but none have black hair) and everyone has blue eyes......

Maybe the people you assessed were really dinarics or meds? Keltics are supposed to be varying Hallstatt/Dinaric/Med mixtures. it could just be that the more blond and blue eyed elements are being bred out of the kelts in this modern cesspool......

anion
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 04:46 AM
spna describes Hallstaats as having a 'somewhat sloping forehead' but I cant really see this in the examples - they all seem to have flat foreheads to me except for Frieda Utter.
Especially this one http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/asa1.jpg

Isnt her face a little too round to be pure Hallstaat? http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/lnilsen.JPG

Also it says the nose is 'is mostly straight or slightly convex, with a high incidence of wavy forms.
The nasal index is leptorrhine, and there is usually a noticeable transition from the nasal skeleton to the soft parts of the nose.' but it seems like a straight nose is a prerequisite for being Hallstaat and I can't see this transition it talks of in the photos - they all look like they have strong noses.

Azdaja
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 04:52 AM
<< Thats interesting. I have ancestry from all of the British Isles, and Germany, but I'm not Keltic. If Kelts have brown/brown, how do you explain so many English or German people with brown hair and blue eyes? I'm still confused as to this since most of my family has brown hair and everyone has blue eyes...... >>

I think it's because some of those Germans and Englishmen and women are not of the Keltic sub-type. In addition to Kelts, you can find Anglo-Saxon types in both Countries (I think), and Falish types in North Germany.

Of course on the other hand, maybe some of the people Tronder is identifying as Kelts are actually North-Atlatids? I'm not sure what their typical hair/eye colours are, but one would assume they'd be dark.

cosmocreator
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by anion
spna describes Hallstaats as having a 'somewhat sloping forehead' but I cant really see this in the examples - they all seem to have flat foreheads to me except for Frieda Utter.

Isnt her face a little too round to be pure Hallstaat? http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/lnilsen.JPG

Also it says the nose is 'is mostly straight or slightly convex, with a high incidence of wavy forms.
The nasal index is leptorrhine, and there is usually a noticeable transition from the nasal skeleton to the soft parts of the nose.' but it seems like a straight nose is a prerequisite for being Hallstaat and I can't see this transition it talks of in the photos - they all look like they have strong noses.

I think we all agree that their photos aren't accurate. I was talking about the written descriptions.

GreenHeart
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 04:59 AM

No, her face is more long, than round- she just has chubby cheeks still (she looks young). I once had a friend who looked almost exactly like her and she had a light amount of freckles on her cheeks. So maybe she is Tronder.

Keep in mind that even within the subtypes people can vary. I would think that the slight transition from the nasal skeleton to the soft parts of the nose would only be visible close up, like it is on me. What do you mean by strong nose?

anion
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 05:18 AM
Hmmm, well I seem to pretty much fit the written desription of Hallstat Nordic, except that I have a small nearly straight nose which starts quite far back from my forehead,(like a little indent) and I have quite an obvious transition from bone to cartilage.(which makes it look slightly concave) These people have noses which start more at forehead level without that cartilagy looking tip.

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by ns1488ca
Could we say that you here at Aryan Dawn do not agree with the descriptions of the subraces at http://www.nordish.com?
Life is not black and white.

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 05:54 AM

agree.

I have a high sloping forehead but cant find many who match me on Nordish.

But look at this guy here, its both high and sloping but rest of his face is not sharp enough:

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/troe272b.jpg

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/troe272c.jpg

No her face is rhomboid in shape.

but her nose irritates me abit + otherwise she's perfectly a Hallstatt.

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 05:59 AM
Hmmm, well I seem to pretty much fit the written desription of Hallstat Nordic, except that I have a small nearly straight nose which starts quite far back from my forehead,(like a little indent) and I have quite an obvious transition from bone to cartilage.(which makes it look slightly concave) These people have noses which start more at forehead level without that cartilagy looking tip.

They can start both places dont worry. it depends on the nasal structure.

It would be interesting to see how you look like!

Have you measured your Nasal Index?

anion
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 06:28 AM
..........maybe it is her chubby cheeks making her face look round? I'll post some pics of me up when I get some decent ones, the only ones I have now have half my face hidden lol! :) How do I measure nasal index?

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 08:50 AM
Yep shes just abit chubby but still kinda cute.

Its good if you have a tool like this when you measure Nasal index!

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 08:53 AM
Measure

A 12. (Wideness)

http://www.dh.aist.go.jp/research/anthropometry/fig/Fig_headmes_3.JPG

A 16. (Length)
http://www.dh.aist.go.jp/research/anthropometry/fig/Fig_headmes_1.JPG

Post me your two measuring results and I figure it out for you.

anion
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 09:27 AM
My nose is 2.9cm wide and
the lenght measurement is around 5cm or a bit more this is not accurate thou

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 09:32 AM
My nose is 2.9cm wide and
the lenght measurement is around 5cm or a bit more this is not accurate thou

Your nasal index is 58 units. which is considered "LEPTORRHINE" and Caucasian.

Ross
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
Your nasal index is 58 units. which is considered "LEPTORRHINE" and Caucasian.

LEPTORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 46.9 and under on the skull, or of 69.9 and under on the living; relatively narrow-nosed.

MESORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 47.0 to 50.9 on the skull, or of 70.0 to 84.9 on the living; of moderate nasal proportions.

There are some freaks who say that even some (broadish) leptorrhine noses are "non-Nordish", while some ancient Nordics (Danubians) had CHAMAERRHINE noses...

Ross
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Also, Hellstar, the girl's nose is evidently lepto, perhaps just broadish... but she's smiling... or is it her nasal skeleton is low?

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Ross
LEPTORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 46.9 and under on the skull, or of 69.9 and under on the living; relatively narrow-nosed.

MESORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 47.0 to 50.9 on the skull, or of 70.0 to 84.9 on the living; of moderate nasal proportions.

There are some freaks who say that even some (broadish) leptorrhine noses are "non-Nordish", while some ancient Nordics (Danubians) had CHAMAERRHINE noses...

Well take lomborgs example from the neighbour thread he must be Mesorrhine yet Hallstatt in race. that's abit amazing. in this case as you say Length must not be disregarded in the overall perception of the nasal structure. I dont know if having over 69 units in nasal is so damn characterizing for the central Nordish race but I do see it happen rarely. and to mention having around 69 - 76 units is maybe the rarity itself while still being Central nordish. I would say over 76 is border to the extreme and non Nordish. being hallstatt you mostly have around 62 - 52 units. and where did you read the danubians had chamaerrhine noses?

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Also, Hellstar, the girl's nose is evidently lepto, perhaps just broadish... but she's smiling... or is it her nasal skeleton is low?
she properly has around 60 units, she's fine no doubt sometimes im just talking idealism and not so much the main person. I like the extremities. her nose is fine its just abit to low bridged for me to really idealize "that's all" otherwise she's fine like i said.

Tore
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Thats interesting. I have ancestry from all of the British Isles, and Germany, but I'm classified as Brünn/Hallstatt. If Kelts have brown/brown, how do you explain so many English or German people with brown hair and blue eyes? I'm still confused as to this since most of my family has brown hair (but none have black hair) and everyone has blue eyes......

Maybe the people you assessed were really dinarics or meds? Keltics are supposed to be varying Hallstatt/Dinaric/Med mixtures. it could just be that the more blond and blue eyed elements are being bred out of the kelts in this modern cesspool......

You make a good point about a lot of English being light pigmented, yet it was more of the Benelux and Central European variety of the Keltic Nordic type that seems to be rather dark.

The people I observed could very well be dinarics or meds, who probably do exist in the Benelux, yet not according to the SNPA.

Netherlands

20% Borreby
10% Hallstatt Nordic
50% Keltic Nordic
10% Anglo-Saxon
10% Falian

Belgium

35% Borreby
60% Keltic Nordic
5% other (Alpine?)

If the descriptions are correct, then these two nations should be very Nordic as a whole, yet in reality, I don't know if this is true.

Unless of course, there is some regional variation between the Keltic Nordic and Borreby types, with both being darker pigmented in the Benelux.

Ross
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 10:06 PM
and where did you read the danubians had chamaerrhine noses

See Coon's chaper on Danubians

Hellstar
Friday, January 10th, 2003, 10:14 PM
and where did you read the danubians had chamaerrhine noses

See Coon's chaper on Danubians Interesting I dont recall that. I will when i find sometime from this Web coding :Armed

anion
Saturday, January 11th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Just what is meant by 'low bridged noses'? do you mean a flat bridge (ie like an asian) or one which starts lower down on the face (between the eyes instead of between the eyebrows?) Is this the same as a 'low rooted' nose?

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 11th, 2003, 07:03 AM
Just what is meant by 'low bridged noses'? do you mean a flat bridge (ie like an asian) or one which starts lower down on the face (between the eyes instead of between the eyebrows?) Is this the same as a 'low rooted' nose?

Referring to the nasal bridge and its height off of the face. Low-bridged = flat or lower on the face than is typical for whites. Typically Negroids and Mongoloids have low-bridged noses, though there is natural variation and also white admixture in some. Low-rooted is a different term, meaning where the nose connection starts, somethimes high and nearly between the eyebrows, or low and under the brow - usually correlated with the height of the bridge also.

cosmocreator
Monday, January 13th, 2003, 12:13 AM

One that starts low down on the face is called low rooted, I think.

racist
Wednesday, January 15th, 2003, 12:02 PM
One thing I find absurd about nordish.com is that they divide the Icelandic people into four races. According to them approximately 60 percent of the people belong to the tronder race, 22 percent to the borreby race, 15 percent to the brunn race, and 3 percent to the paleo-atlantid race.

But like most of us know the Icelandic people are extremely homogenous and most assuredly belong to a single race.

Hellstar
Wednesday, January 15th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by racist
One thing I find absurd about nordish.com is that they divide the Icelandic people into four races. According to them approximately 60 percent of the people belong to the tronder race, 22 percent to the borreby race, 15 percent to the brunn race, and 3 percent to the paleo-atlantid race.

But like most of us know the Icelandic people are extremely homogenous and most assuredly belong to a single race.
Thanks for your input.

Well you got a good point, they do way to much categorization in my opinion. another example is 40% borrebies in Denmark, which is not true. or the 70% hallstatts in Sweden, not true either. well i could go on and on, Its true Iceland been a very homogeneous race and somehow gene-drifted through speciation. but we must not forget the physical contact to Irish cost. existing since the 800th century.that is also the explanation for the variaty in divergent deviation away from the typical Elder Scandinavien look we have seen on Iceland.

PS: How is the Immigrant Situation up there?

racist
Wednesday, January 15th, 2003, 04:45 PM
I was asked about this at stormfront as well.

I don't know exactly what the number of non-whtes in Iceland is. But if I were to make an estimate, I
would say 15 000. That would mean that about five percent of the residents are non-white.

It's true of course that we have more Keltic blood than Scandinavians, but it is difficult to say
with precision how much the Keltic increment constitutes.
Most of the Kelts were enslaved people, but some were free menn that ventured
north here, for example Kari Sölmundarson, the only guy to get alive from siege of Njal and his sons (http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/OMACL/Njal).

Nordhammer
Wednesday, January 15th, 2003, 09:28 PM

That's absurd, you must be completely ignorant of how Iceland was founded. Genetic homogeneity does not mean racial homogeneity. For instance, a biracial family is genetically homogeneous, but mongrels. If a Negroid male and a Mediterranean woman were isolated on an island and populated that island, the entire island would be very homogenous, yet a racial mix.

Iceland has just been isolated for generations without much geneflow from areas of the world.

racist
Thursday, January 16th, 2003, 04:53 AM
The Icelandic people are extremely homogeneous. Therefore it is ridiculous to divide them into
many races. Are you really stupid enuf to dispute that?

The Keltic increment in Iceland is exaggerated. The Swedish vikings ventured as far south as Turkey.
Of course they brought slaves back home.

Hellstar
Thursday, January 16th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Nordhammer actually has a point in what his saying.

PS: I think the 4% you said are just about right in immigrants there, i heard something similiar, I heard A chapter from copenhagen Hells angels wanted to open new Mafia realm in Iceland but got put on plane with many guards home (right away). BTW Know Dodi from Iceland? Also my old hairdresser was a powerlifter from Iceland, you know any strongmen? he must be nr 1 or 2 in Iceland his name is Ævar.

Its incredible how many muds you already got up there. not even highest North is safe!

What do you think of your drunk and drive politic, concerning the special cards you give young people?

Evolved
Thursday, January 16th, 2003, 05:07 AM
When you mention Iceland to most people they probably think of Vikings or Björk. Therein lies a big racial difference, don't you think? :D

racist
Thursday, January 16th, 2003, 07:50 AM
It is perfectly true that on some pictures Björk Gudmundsdóttir looks remarkably asiatic, but on
others she does not. Her father is Gudmundur Gunnarson, chairman of
the Union of Icelandic Electrical Workers. Her mother is Hildur Rúna Hauksdóttir (http://www.planetsave.com/ViewStory.asp?ID=3177).
Furthermore she is closely related to Fridrik Klemenz Sophusson (http://www.althingi.is/cv.php4?nfaerslunr=156), former minister of finance.
While I admit that she may look slightly unusual, I think that it is just a coincidence, and I have
sincere difficulty seeing how these asian genes are to have entered the gene pool.

Homogeneous means alike. It has got nothing to do with purity. I wasn't talking about that at all.
That the Icelandic people are extremely homogeneous really isn't up for debate, especially without
some solid evidence to the contrary.

Hellstar
Thursday, January 16th, 2003, 07:02 PM
OK I guess you didnt know those fucking people afterall then.

Just say so alright.

Nordhammer
Thursday, January 16th, 2003, 07:08 PM
It is perfectly true that on some pictures Björk Gudmundsdóttir looks remarkably asiatic, but on
others she does not. Her father is Gudmundur Gunnarson, chairman of
the Union of Icelandic Electrical Workers. Her mother is Hildur Rúna Hauksdóttir (http://www.planetsave.com/ViewStory.asp?ID=3177).
Furthermore she is closely related to Fridrik Klemenz Sophusson (http://www.althingi.is/cv.php4?nfaerslunr=156), former minister of finance.
While I admit that she may look slightly unusual, I think that it is just a coincidence, and I have
sincere difficulty seeing how these asian genes are to have entered the gene pool.

Homogeneous means alike. It has got nothing to do with purity. I wasn't talking about that at all.
That the Icelandic people are extremely homogeneous really isn't up for debate, especially without
some solid evidence to the contrary.

Mongoloid genes could very well be in a homogenous society, just early on and spread out evenly. Could have entered early on with Eskimo-types, or came over in whites already from Norway.

By this picture, all 3 are the same race and indicative of Iceland's racial purity?

racist
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 06:06 AM
Relax bro, it takes me time to compose post's.
You complained about this on the thread about utilitarianism as well.
I am sorry if I'm pissing you of.

Regarding the Hells Angels, I'v noticed that mentioned two times in the media. First on the news, when I saw a guy from the Hells Angels, that looked like a skinhead, being escorted to a plain.
I don't know if it is like that in Denmark, but here on new years eve there is always an hour-long show on fjernsynet, in which the major events of the year are recapitulated in a facetious manner. The Hells Angels incident was mentioned there as well. But I really don't know much about it.

Dodi or Doddi is of course a nickname. Persons called this are usually named Þorolf or Þorodd. I believe you mentioned this guy on another thread and said that he was a relative of Bjork.
I don't know him unless he was in the Sugarcubes, Bjorks old group.

The only strong menn I know are Jon Pall Sigmarsson and Magnus Ver. If he is one of the strongest menn in Iceland I probably know him in sight, just don't connect the name to the face. I find it strange, on the other hand, that he works as a hairdresser. That I thought was not something strong menn did.

I haven't lived my entire life in Iceland. I lived in the Czech Republic for one year. Furthermore I lived in the Faroe Islands for a short time. I spent last summer there, and worked in Torshavn.
In the Faroes there are fewer non-whites per capita than In Iceland.

I don't know at all what you are talking about regarding the drunk and drive politik.

racist
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:13 AM
Are the girls on the picture Icelandic? You should have mentioned that.

Only the one in the middle, looks at all asian. The one to the left looks Swedish, and the one to the
right looks Norwegian, but could very well be Icelandic. None of them are evidently impure.

It is my opinion, that the Icelandic people have less asian admixture than Scandinavians.
The guy that made the site called Racial Myths, obviously agrees with me on that. (http://www.geocities.com/racial_myths/admixture.html)

Evolved
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Looks somewhat strange herself... :confused:

Ross
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 10:59 AM

Only the one in the middle, looks at all asian. The one to the left looks Swedish, and the one to the
right looks Norwegian, but could very well be Icelandic. None of them are evidently impure.

1. Bruenn. I can change my opinion after seeing her profile.
2. Pic is too dim. Looks strange. Skin is brownish. Artificial brows?
3. Evident East-Baltic.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:18 PM

It is my opinion, that the Icelandic people have less asian admixture than Scandinavians.
The guy that made the site called Racial Myths, obviously agrees with me on that. (http://www.geocities.com/racial_myths/admixture.html)

Why do you think I posted them? Of course they're Icelandic. In fact, they're Icelandic *models*! :eek:

Racial Myth is a joke. Refuting Racial Myths is a better webpage.

Again, I'm not saying Iceland is mongrelized, but merely that they are not 100% the same race nor are all of them what I would call "white". Bjork is not coincidentally Mongoloid, neither are those girls I posted, neither are many more. The majority of Iceland is Nordish though and beautiful. I've seen many Iceland women who come here or live here, and they are Nordish and fine.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Looks somewhat strange herself... :confused:

It probably came through the mother:eek:

Nordhammer
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:23 PM
1. Bruenn. I can change my opinion after seeing her profile.
2. Pic is too dim. Looks strange. Skin is brownish. Artificial brows?
3. Evident East-Baltic.

They all have semi-Mongoloid accretions. They are all Icelandic.

Ross
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Nordhammer

Racial Myth is a joke. Refuting Racial Myths is a better webpage.

Racial Myths is not a joke for racially conscious persons. Refuting RM is just a personal vendetta against RM and Dienikes.

Both sites have useful information about admixture thou.

The weak point of RM is non-European admixture in Southern Europe, the weak point of Refuting RM is non-European/Southern admixture in Northen Europe.

So these twoo sites are quite complimentary. Perhaps they shall unite themselves in the single project :-)

Ross
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 07:47 PM
They all have semi-Mongoloid accretions. They are all Icelandic.

First girl. She may look strange, but after all who knows - she may be the purer Bruenn type.

Is that girl semi-Mongolid too?

Stríbog
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 08:47 PM
No, I don't see any significant Mongoloid influence...

Nordhammer
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 09:20 PM
First girl. She may look strange, but after all who knows - she may be the purer Bruenn type.

The girl you posted looks quite different from the first girl I posted.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Racial Myths is not a joke for racially conscious persons. Refuting RM is just a personal vendetta against RM and Dienikes.

Refuting RM is far more scientific than Racial Myths. Racial Myths is purely opinion, and one that is biased against Northern Europeans.

racist
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Shithammer
Racial Myth is a joke. Refuting Racial Myths is a better webpage.Anon, the guy that made Refuting Racial Myths, does not refute the data in question. If anything, he agrees. (http://geocities.com/refuting_rm/5.html)
You should do more research before you post.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Anon, the guy that made Refuting Racial Myths, does not refute the data in question. If anything, he agrees. (http://geocities.com/refuting_rm/5.html)
You should do more research before you post.

Are you that illogical? Yeah, he made a website specifically called REFUTING Racial Myths, because he agrees with everything the author of Racial Myths says. LOL You're one of those rare willful idiots.

Maybe your genius IQ missed the declaration of purpose on the front page:

"This site is dedicated to refuting the lies, misinformation and pseudo-scholarship about race and racial origins coming from the website of an individual called racial_myths. "

Ross
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Refuting RM is far more scientific than Racial Myths. Racial Myths is purely opinion, and one that is biased against Northern Europeans.

Both guys are biased. They're nationalists, not racialists.

Refuting_RM has several feeble judgements too (but RM IS much more feeble), such as with Finns and Cornish...

RM is limited to wreak havoc with "Southern" genes, as they make up the main contribution to Southern European Nations, that's the question the both are trying to silence...

The girl you posted looks quite different from the first girl I posted.

She's more (semi)Mongolid (?) looking, with such eyes... more or less same phenotype. And what do you think about her?

racist
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 11:45 PM
You failed to grasp the meaning of the post. He does not refute this (http://geocities.com/racial_myths/admixture.html) data.
My post was clear. It is you that failed to comprehend.

racist
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 12:31 AM
If you wish to discuss the intelligence quotient of those that post on this forum, I suggest to
readers, to take a look at the avatar of mr. Shithammer.

It speaks volumes.

It was clear from the start, that you aren't to bright.
I really never took you seriously.

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 01:09 AM
If you wish to discuss the intelligence quotient of those that post on this forum, I suggest to
readers, to take a look at the avatar of mr. Shithammer.

It speaks volumes.

It was clear from the start, that you aren't to bright.
I really never took you seriously.

You're a petty child that just harbors resentment with no purpose.

I never claimed any data was refuted. You invented this ridiculous argument in the first place.

What Refuting RM does is explain the data thoroughly without the obvious bias of RM.

Get a life and stop being a complete moron.

Evolved
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Iceland is genetically homogenous, but native inhabitants have subracial diversity like any European nation. Plain and simple truth. :)

How did an individual like Björk come about? It isn't just coincidence, that makes no sense. Nobody believes she is a total anomaly.

The Vikings and Inuit landed on Greenland at the same time. There were some fights between the two groups, but their relationship was mostly friendly. Just how friendly they got with one another is questionable. I've read accounts of "blond, blue-eyed Eskimos" being reported by a 19th century Icelandic-Canadian anthropologist but these were just sensationalized stories. The "blond Eskimos" had different shades of dark brown, but still blackish hair.

If the Vikings took a few mongoloids back to Iceland with them thousands of years ago, what difference would it make now? I've never read about such a thing done on any large scale, and doubt they would have.

racist
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 04:20 AM
Catherine Zeta-Jones

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Catherine Zeta-Jones

What about her? She married a Jew anyway, end of story.

cosmocreator
Saturday, January 18th, 2003, 09:38 PM

I'd classify her as East Baltic.

Evolved
Sunday, January 19th, 2003, 05:48 AM
I don't know about mongoloid, but she looks partially Semitic. The shape and spacing of her eyes reminds me of a jew. Something like 1/4 jewish ancestry can add just the right amount of ugliness to a person's face. :)

Hellstar
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Relax bro, it takes me time to compose post's.
You complained about this on the thread about utilitarianism as well.
I am sorry if I'm pissing you of.

Dont worry its just my short Nordic temper, im like Thorburn, I swing the hammer and then i sit and relaxe alittle after.

Dodi or Doddi is of course a nickname. Persons called this are usually named Þorolf or Þorodd. I believe you mentioned this guy on another thread and said that he was a relative of Bjork.
I don't know him unless he was in the Sugarcubes, Bjorks old group.

This must be him, His blond and maybe 170-175 cm tall with alittle flat nose. I know the guy from when he lived here. he play different instruments, I think he sucked at Drums,

The only strong menn I know are Jon Pall Sigmarsson and Magnus Ver. If he is one of the strongest menn in Iceland I probably know him in sight, just don't connect the name to the face. I find it strange, on the other hand, that he works as a hairdresser. That I thought was not something strong menn did.
Yes I agree, it seems abit fag to be, because mány men on hair dresser schools are fags, but this guy seemed almost to masculine to be fag, around 195cm tall with 130-140 kg weight behind, and he was powerlifter with tatoos and such. he told me how he hated somalis. and liked Metal music. so pretty cool guy was my impression.

I haven't lived my entire life in Iceland. I lived in the Czech Republic for one year. Furthermore I lived in the Faroe Islands for a short time. I spent last summer there, and worked in Torshavn.
In the Faroes there are fewer non-whites per capita than In Iceland. Thats interesting, I met a few people from up there, they are very strange people I think? well I admire where you live an all.

I don't know at all what you are talking about regarding the drunk and drive politik. [/B]
Just a smart system you got envolving young people in the capital or all-over I think.

GreenHeart
Monday, January 27th, 2003, 01:17 AM
I searched for her father online and he seems rather mysterious..... no pictures or anything. That could be your clue right there.

So this is not mongoloid?
http://www.elliotfernandez.net/musica/img/bjork9.jpg

http://www.elliotfernandez.net/musica/img/bjork10.jpg :eek:

If this is pure Icelandic I don't want to see the rest of them!! x_p

GreenHeart
Monday, January 27th, 2003, 01:21 AM
She has blue eyes (or is that contacts?) But with an epicanthic fold, black hair, huge lips, and very large cheekbones, she can hardly be classified as Nordic! And I'm not so sure about Icelandic either. She is some kind of mixed mongrel.

http://www.elliotfernandez.net/musica/img/bjork7.jpg

Liz
Monday, January 27th, 2003, 01:45 AM
I have always thought she was an odd looking woman. There's something about those eyes....she kind of looks like an Eskimo to me!!

Evolved
Monday, January 27th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Eskimos have a flat, bulbous nose or a short, broad one. Her short, turned-up nose looks like it came from the Finns or Sámi. Having a lower lip which is much fuller than the top lip is Armenoid. She's just one big genetic mistake after another. x_hehe

http://unit.bjork.com/specials/pics/colour/machina08.jpg

She has green eyes with some brown in the middle, probably wears blue contacts to make herself more "pretty." She has a weird cuteness about her sometimes. But look at her furry eyebrows. :naughty

http://unit.bjork.com/specials/pics/magz/ohashi-jin-15b.jpg

The brows are either from Meds, Dinarics, or Mongoloids. I'm guessing Mongoloids. She has a unibrow, and that's just nasty especially on a woman! She likes sleeping with negroes and making babies with Nordish guys. Typical chink behavior...

Hellstar
Monday, January 27th, 2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Eskimos have a flat, bulbous nose or a short, broad one. Her short, turned-up nose looks like it came from the Finns or Sámi. Yea definitely Sami traits.