PDA

View Full Version : Lukov March in Sofia on Feb. 18th 2017

Argos
Thursday, March 9th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Lukov March in Sofia'2017

February 18, 2017, was held the annual Lukov March organized by Bulgarian National Union. The march is targeted because of the commemoration of the hero of World War I and one of the founders of the Union of Bulgarian National Legions Hristo Lukov, who was killed nearby his own house by communist partisans on February 13, 1943. This year, two thousand people took part in the march. Nationalist delegations from different [Western] European countries and Poland were present as well.

From the very beginning of the event, local authorities and police tried to prevent holding the march. The mayor of Sofia Jordanka Fandykova prohibited the march justifying it by presence of the “extremists from abroad.” Nevertheless, Fandykova did not object to the arrival of Greek and German left-radical organizations which protested against the march together with Bulgarian leftists. Apart from local authorities, embassies of Israel, the USA and the Russian Federation had the same attitude. Before the manifestation, the police blocked the square where it was scheduled to start and conducted a strict search and seizure using even a breathalyzer.

Despite the obstacles, Lukov March started at 6 pm, initially divided in two parts by the police. Manifestation ended at Hristo Lukov’s house where organizers and foreign representatives delivered their speeches. Participants laid flowers at the memorial plaque and sang the song glorifying Hristo Lukov.

It is worth adding that organizers of the march made efforts to provide a pan-European character of the event, as evidenced by the presence of different nationalist delegations from Sweden (Nordic Resistance Movement), Germany (Der Dritte Weg, Die Rechte), France [and others: Italy, Croatia, Spain, Hungary]. Polish delegation consisted of various Polish nationalist organizations. There was also a transparent with a slogan “Defend Europe” written in different languages.

http://reconquista-europe.tumblr.com/post/157894473426/lukov-march-in-sofia2017-february-18-2017-was

It is gorgeous to watch European nationalists demonstrating together. We should stay together in order to fight race-mixing, foreign domination and globalism !

Sasa
Thursday, March 9th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Respect

http://delo.bg/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Hristo-Lukov.jpg

Spjabork
Thursday, March 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM
From the very beginning of the event, local authorities and police tried to prevent holding the march. The mayor of Sofia Jordanka Fandykova prohibited the march justifying it by presence of the “extremists from abroad.” [...] Apart from local authorities, embassies of Israel, the USA and the Russian Federation had the same attitude.This is the most informative and revealing part of this news report.

@Argos:
Maybe now you understand somewhat better what I said two days ago:

Second: time and over and over again I am amazed, I am astonished, and outright horrified how German males can forget that the East Coast joos and the Kremlin joos were in alliance against German 'fascism'.

Argos
Friday, March 10th, 2017, 11:52 PM
There are undoubtedly forces in the US and Russia being in alliance against German nationalists. I never have said something different, Spjabork !