PDA

View Full Version : How to Build Up Quality Threads

Drottin
Monday, October 10th, 2016, 01:04 PM
A main problem in an online community like Skadi is the difference of quality in building threads. Some of us are great doing this, some of us could do better (Like me). Buling better threads in average will lift the quality of the whole community. We all know and i hope they know themselfes who are good at this and not. Pleace feel free to help out on this thread, and pleace dont write off topic stuff.:thumbup

Catterick
Monday, October 10th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I would try and contribute more science and folklore stuff - but we need more myth nerds.

Ahnenerbe
Monday, October 10th, 2016, 03:20 PM
I'm very interested in myth. I will try to reply and expand, when possible.

Drottin
Monday, October 10th, 2016, 06:14 PM
I guess one of the lessons in building a good quality thread is spending time on it. Its better to use 10 hours to make a good thread then 10 min making 10 shitty ones.

Primus
Tuesday, October 11th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Read from old books, like dusty old Catholic books or dusty old heathen books- and then go online and be a know-it-all about what you have read. Trust me; the hatred will flow. :P

Wulfaz
Tuesday, October 11th, 2016, 01:07 PM
I am sad always, that the Athropology section is stagnating. I use to contribute with good material, however there never is a disput, and nobody bring newer and newer pictures to classify. I think the Taxonomy is a very important thing, moeeover it is not a hard science. Every Germanic should have a minimal information about all the great-races, the Europid sub-races and the Nordid-Group (Reihengraber, Hallstatt, Faelid, etc.). In the past the people did not about races, but they feeled the genetic distancy when they saw a stranger man. Our minds are under bombardment from the Internet and the Television and the Newspaper with exotic races or South-Europans, hence we are feeling them natural, not-stranger. The Taxonomy can show to us that what we are, what were our ancestors and thus we can defend ourselves from the migrant invasions and the interbreeding on the ancient soil of the Germanic lands.

https://nordicantisemite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/tumblr_nbdy8jimz11tzda5qo1_500.gif

Drottin
Tuesday, October 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
That the Athropology section is stagnating is not good. Better hope for more action in this section, and that brings us to recruitment of new members and activating members. It is a werry interesting section and a special one.