PDA

View Full Version : German Citizenship not for Germans from Hungary

Wulfaz
Sunday, August 28th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Under the the German Federal Republic is importing millions and millions to Germany, what is the situation the people of German Diaspora?

A few year earlier I spoke with the German Embassy in Hungary, Budapest and they told me the things. Untill 1993 every single German or German descendant had given German Citizenship. However nowaday the average German must go to Germany (and who pay this?), he must find a home (and who pay this?), he must work one year and after this he may have the German citizenship.

Side by side millions of immigrant are living there and they don't work, they are getting the Hartz-IV money-package and they are doing nothing. Some of them don't speak the german anyway.

I just ask it that it is normal that the Germans cannot settle in Germany side by side the immigrants get everthing what get they there?

Mööv
Sunday, August 28th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Not one year. It's 8. It don't matter if you're German or not. General rules apply to all, except if you are a poor muslim running away from war willing to bring cultural enrichment... then, sadly, anything goes... As far as I know, only Hungary and Slovakia give express citizenships based on cultural ties to their countries. Hungary gives it practically immediately, you just have to prove you can speak Hungarian and that you have ancestral ties to the former Hungarian kingdom (your ancestors were the citizens of the kingdom). Slovakia gives immediate unlimited stay in the country as well as many benefits, while the wait for citizenship is shortened to 2-3 years, something like that.

Bittereinder
Monday, August 29th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Immigration Sorro's style is a tool, any immigration that would strengthen the target is undesirable and his Open Society initiates like Merkel is making sure their "work" wont be reversed anytime soon.

Wulfaz
Monday, August 29th, 2016, 01:11 PM
The Stasimutti Angela is making own Downfall with her migrationpolitic, because three years ago a new party has rise, the Alternativ für Deutschland, what is a national-conservativ party without any connection the far-right. The left side just scarries on about this, because they cannot shout "nazi" or "fascist" that they could isolated the new party from the wide mass.

Shadow
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016, 03:30 AM
Under the the German Federal Republic is importing millions and millions to Germany, what is the situation the people of German Diaspora?

A few year earlier I spoke with the German Embassy in Hungary, Budapest and they told me the things. Untill 1993 every single German or German descendant had given German Citizenship. However nowaday the average German must go to Germany (and who pay this?), he must find a home (and who pay this?), he must work one year and after this he may have the German citizenship.

Side by side millions of immigrant are living there and they don't work, they are getting the Hartz-IV money-package and they are doing nothing. Some of them don't speak the german anyway.

I just ask it that it is normal that the Germans cannot settle in Germany side by side the immigrants get everthing what get they there?

Well, for you this is possible. For a foreigner in Germany like me it would not happen. I do not qualify as a refugee. I am an Anglo-American and no amount of German language study and practice can change this. I don't know German culture. In short, I, or people like me, would never be accepted by Germans as German no matter what the passport says.

If the above is accepted as true, why would the German government bend over backwards to qualify millions of foreigners as Germans when the German people themselves will not intuitively accept this? The German government is just swimming upstream and soon they will tire and be swept aside by the undercurrent of popular German will.

Sigurd
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016, 08:48 AM

It totally depends on what your definition of the word 'normal' is. If you're implying the meaning 'a common sense route', of course it's idiotic. If you accept the meaning as 'becoming the norm', then alas, we've long arrived there.

Someting that is oft forgotten, at least speaking about Austria, is that it's often easier for people who have been accepted as asylum seekers to gain citizenship: Whilst someone even from the Southermost tip of Germany might have to wait a total of ten years before they can apply, accepted asylum seekers automatically become Austrian citizens upon six years of residence.

This already led to the strange situation in the late 1990s where thousands of Bosnians were automatically handed citizenship for registering as 'refugees' post-Srebrenica, whilst some Serbs and Croats are still getting their applications thrown back some twenty-five years later. :P

The German government is just swimming upstream and soon they will tire and be swept aside by the undercurrent of popular German will.

You under-estimate both the power-apparatus the powers-that-be have built, and the extent to which Germans have been brainwashed. It's somewhat improved in the last decade, but some people still believe that the Tagesschau is Truth-TV and still think Germans are under a moral obligation to let their countries be swamped by any foreigner 'because of the Deutsche Erbschuld for the Holocaust (TM)'.

Another thing that has irked me: A lot of Germans magically think that getting rid of Merkel would solve the problem. It won't: Once Merkel goes, there will be Ursula von der Leyen to replace here. Now von der Leyen isn't any better than Merkel, and in 2014 was one of the few politicians that actually accepted a Syrian refugee into her home, and thus would continue Merkel's open borders policy (under her Defense Secretary era, military barracks were given to asylum seekers to stay in whilst the stationed personnel had to sleep in tents instead).

But, at the same time, a lot of conservatives that have run from the CDU because of (childless, secular) Merkel might return to vote CDU if von der Leyen is fielded for the fact alone that she has seven children, and for the fact that she is a Christian. And the Bavarian folks might vote for the CSU because of Seehofer's positions, which is of course also a vote for the CDU under Merkel OR von der Leyen. And most AfD supporters only have an issue with the asylum seekers but will happily accept "well integrated Turks" despite the fact they're really the demographic problem No. 1 ;)

German will by far isn't where we need it to be, because the farthest it's gone in most regions (apart from Saxony, which has always been a different case, gaining 12 NPD members of regional parliament some years back) is that people will seek to vote for the AfD in the next elections. The powers that be won't simply be swept away by that, either, because even in the unlikely case the AfD will win the next general election - who're the going to form a coalition with, it'll have to be the CDU, and even that's unlikely. :shrug

Wulfaz
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016, 11:54 AM
German will by far isn't where we need it to be, because the farthest it's gone in most regions (apart from Saxony, which has always been a different case, gaining 12 NPD members of regional parliament some years back) is that people will seek to vote for the AfD in the next elections. The powers that be won't simply be swept away by that, either, because even in the unlikely case the AfD will win the next general election - who're the going to form a coalition with, it'll have to be the CDU, and even that's unlikely. :shrug

I honestly hope that the local election at September the AfD will win new seats in the village, the larger town and the Capitol too. Moreover I hope that in the Eastern States the AfD will take over the seats of the NPD. What the NPD is doing that is political suicide. I am just wondered that that company is not banned.

Thusnelda
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016, 09:13 PM

AfD has different factions. I think the traditonal-rightwing faction about Björn Höcke (who thinks in the fashion of the patriotic uprising of 1848 and - earlier - of the liberation war againstNapoleon with Theodor Körner, etc.) and the "patriotic platform" (http://patriotische-plattform.de/) are good for our cause. I don´t like the more moderate AfD´ler either but I know that the base is more rightwing and anti-multiculti as well as anti-immigrant. Many see the rising Turks as a problem, too.

I expect the AfD to be the second largest party in the next state elections in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern on Sunday. :) It´s very likely that they will gain a result above 20% and that they overturn Merkel´s CDU. It would be great and a clear signal if AfD wins the election district of Angela Merkel. :thumbup