View Full Version : Heresies of Recent Popes

Thorburn
Tuesday, March 29th, 2016, 10:38 PM
101 Heresies of Pope John Paul II.:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/101_heresies.htm

Heresies of Pope Benedict XVI.:

http://holywar.org/Ratzinger.htm

Pope Francis’ I. Recent Heresies:

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis-heresies/#.Vvr0Vcd8m-I

Fr. Hesse on Popes who have fallen into error or heresy:

sN9y3RVqUtc

A conversation on Catholic tradition with Fr. Hesse:

wSfRcc-e5SY

Primus
Thursday, March 31st, 2016, 07:46 AM
Catholicism has not had a true Pope since Pius XII.

The monstrosity called Vatican Council II destroyed the Romish faith- from the inside. :|

My heathen friends, like it or not and as much as you may devoted to the gods of old, you live in a world ruled by ppl that worship Lucifer.

Leliana
Thursday, March 31st, 2016, 12:36 PM
The last good Pope was like...Urban II.?

Ocko
Thursday, March 31st, 2016, 08:22 PM
Catholicism has not had a true Pope since Pius XII.

The monstrosity called Vatican Council II destroyed the Romish faith- from the inside. :|

My heathen friends, like it or not and as much as you may devoted to the gods of old, you live in a world ruled by ppl that worship Lucifer.

We call him Loki. he is the endiger (or terminator in modern terms)

all work in the cycle birth/creation, growth/maintenance and decay/destruction to a new birth/creation.

That's the eternal cycle. we are now ending the destructive cycle and start a rebirth (if you look at heathenism that is obvious), Christianity is still a bit in the ending cycle but will come out better and cleaner than the old.

This cycle is expressed for us in many stories, for ex. in Loki cutting Sif's hair off. That is a symbol for the autumn (Loki, endiger of the year) for harvesting the golden wheat. Thor who is absent, is the summergod. Thor's and Sif's daughter is promised to an alf (underground forces, who take the winterseed) in the absence of Thor (the summergod). At the return of Thor he discusses with the Alf his engagement and kills the Alf through keeping him up until the sun shines (springtime) then his daughter is freed from the underground forces and can grow again coming to the light.

In the Bible you have a more obvious example with the death of Jesus (with the crown of roses, the sacred flower of the germanic people). He was then laid into a Rock grave (the sun goes underneath the Earth) and then resurrected. The light is there again.

This process is found in everything what exists, it is one of the highest laws.

It is done to improve because the new contains the wisdom of the old plus new wisdom of its weaknesses. It is a healthy process of renewal on a higher level, though it is pretty painful and depressive going through it.

Thorburn
Thursday, March 31st, 2016, 11:01 PM
Catholicism has not had a true Pope since Pius XII. Unless one counts the red pope, Gregory XVII (Cardinal Siri). What do you think about this story?

The monstrosity called Vatican Council II destroyed the Romish faith- from the inside. :| "If the Church were not divine, this Council [the Second Vatican Council] would have buried Her." -- Cardinal Giuseppe Siri

Vaticanum II deprived the Catholic Church of its touch of holiness. It now looks like just another protestant denomination, all of which continue to deviate from the path of Christ even further. It is hard to believe that Jesus would have wedded homosexuals. The faithful at the eucharist look now like the drunk queuing at a sausage stand. And the teachings ... apparently it does not matter anymore what one believes to be saved. Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, heretics ... they are all loved by God and our 'brethren' now.

That's all a pity, because in this age of decay, people would be attracted by holiness and accept true guidance. Most denominal Catholics don't even know the true teachings of the Church anymore. Hell, if even the popes don't know them anymore, what can one add?

My heathen friends, like it or not and as much as you may devoted to the gods of old, you live in a world ruled by ppl that worship Lucifer. Figure of speech or literally?

The last good Pope was like...Urban II.? No, there were lots of good and sincere and brave popes after him. I won't assess which one was the last good one, but Pius XII is usually considered the last legitimate pope (not in material heresy), as Primus stated.

all work in the cycle birth/creation, growth/maintenance and decay/destruction to a new birth/creation.

That's the eternal cycle. we are now ending the destructive cycle and start a rebirth (if you look at heathenism that is obvious), Christianity is still a bit in the ending cycle but will come out better and cleaner than the old.

This process is found in everything what exists, it is one of the highest laws.Wow, I wish I could share your optimism. I agree that nothing lasts, and I agree, in principle, with the idea of a cycle, but it only works, as you stated yourself, on the highest level.

Species, ethnicities and peoples still go extinct. Civilizations crumble, many never to recover. It looks very bad for the West, it even looks bad for mankind as a whole. We would need nothing short of a miracle (or a 'savior') to come out of this recovered or even alive. People are confused and our defenses have been weakened to such an extent, that it might well be beyond repair. There might be no emergency exit this time.

We are attacked from within, all our peoples at the same time, and our defense mechanisms (the media which should warn us, the teachers who should educate us, the police which should arrest our enemies) are down, do not work or even assist the invaders. Almost feels like HIV for civilizations. Our countries could eventually fall into a total state of chaos ... like Libya or Syria. Just this time there is no young, vivid and strong Germanic or European tribe anywhere which could come to the rescue, take over and grow on the ruins.

It is done to improve because the new contains the wisdom of the old plus new wisdom of its weaknesses. It is a healthy process of renewal on a higher level, though it is pretty painful and depressive going through it.G. W. F. Hegel would be delighted about this sentence. :D

Æmeric
Friday, April 1st, 2016, 09:07 PM
Vaticanum II deprived the Catholic Church of its touch of holiness. It now looks like just another protestant denomination, all of which continue to deviate from the path of Christ even further. It is hard to believe that Jesus would have wedded homosexuals. The faithful at the eucharist look now like the drunk queuing at a sausage stand. And the teachings ... apparently it does not matter anymore what one believes to be saved. Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, heretics ... they are all loved by God and our 'brethren' now.

The problem with Protestant sects is the Masonic influence. Masonry is in practice a (non-Christian) sect onto itself, not a fraternal order, yet many leading Protestant clergy are both Masons and heads of Protestants sects but they are not Christian themselves;

http://image1.findagrave.com/photos250/photos/2010/160/46147473_127619747663.jpg

^ This is the tombstone of one of my ancestors who was a Presbyterian minister. What stands out about the gravemarker of this "Christian" man?

Masons and Jews have made common cause for generations for generations and Masonry itself might just be a pseudo-tahmudic sect for goyim.

Loyalist
Friday, April 1st, 2016, 09:45 PM

The problem with Protestant sects is the Masonic influence. Masonry is in practice a (non-Christian) sect onto itself, not a fraternal order, yet many leading Protestant clergy are both Masons and heads of Protestants sects but they are not Christian themselves;

http://image1.findagrave.com/photos250/photos/2010/160/46147473_127619747663.jpg

^ This is the tombstone of one of my ancestors who was a Presbyterian minister. What stands out about the gravemarker of this "Christian" man?

Masons and Jews have made common cause for generations for generations and Masonry itself might just be a pseudo-tahmudic sect for goyim.

The issue with Protestantism - and I say this hesitatingly as I know how much many of our members value the concept of individual freedom - is that it heavily informed Enlightenment thinking - and later vice-versa. The emphasis on the autonomy of the individual, on a personal relationship with/interpretation of God, and generally devolved structure of Protestantism enabled all manner of deviant thinking and gave it legitimacy. There is direct connective tissue between those concepts and the modern "liberal" cultures of North-Western Europe and the Anglosphere states; not coincidentally, those are also the nations most plagued by immigration, secularism, feminism, gay rights fanaticism, etc.

Vatican II legislated away most of the core tenets of the Catholic Church, and embraced what had been interpreted for four centuries as Protestant heresies. While it is now primarily Protestant sects that jettison Christian beliefs to appear modern and appeal to wider audiences, the irony here is that Rome took the lead in that process. Benedict XVI was a rare post-Vatican II example of a traditionalist, and I doubt it was mere age or health issues that resulted in his resignation. The liberation theologist currently occupying the Vatican is just reformist Catholic nihilism coming to its logical conclusion. The salient point is that his speeches and pronouncements, at odds with millenia of Catholic teachings, are wholly antithetical to the notion of Papal infallibility, which, while not really coming to prominence until the 19th century, have become core to the Vatican's claim to be the One, True Church.

I am currently writing my thesis on Russian nationalism, and have admittedly cultivated a great interest in Orthodoxy and Byzantine civilization. At present, the Orthodox Church, especially the Moscow Patriarchate, is emerging as the only branch of Christianity immune to change and processes of modernization and liberalism. Richard Lynn recently stated in an interview that Eastern Europe, particularly Russia and the other Orthodox states, would carry the torch of European civilization as the West declines under the crushing weight of multiculturalism and secularism. It looks like historical realities might just be coming to such fruition.

Chlodovech
Friday, April 1st, 2016, 10:11 PM
The Church has been reduced to an NGO, the (completely untrustworthy) laity has gained too much influence through participation in the Church and the pope is a heretic and an enemy of God who embraces the islamization of Europe - he's the pope of the Jews and the Muslims -and most Catholics vote for parties which approve of euthanasia, abortion, gay marriage, ... without priests batting an eye. It's a trainwreck and only divine intervention can save the Church.

To young men there's nothing appealing about Christianity anymore, they can listen to the same politically correct messages which seek to feminize them when they watch television.

If mass was in Latin again priests at least wouldn't say as many dumb/wrong things as they do.

Friedrich
Friday, April 1st, 2016, 10:14 PM
Pope Francis washes the feet of Muslim migrants!
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/pope-francis-washes-feet-of-muslim-migrants-says-were-all-children-of-the-same-god

Meanwhile Muslim migrants smashed and desecrated a Catholic shrine just days after the Charlie Hebdo attack!
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/21/italy-immigrants-smash-statue-of-virgin-mary-and-urinate-on-it/

What is going on here?
Surely he cannot throw his people to the wolves, while he lives behind the safety of the Vatican?

Plantagenet
Saturday, April 2nd, 2016, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I have to say I feel bad for the Westerners who are traditionalist, right-wing, or otherwise strive to be serious Christians. Since let's see what we got:

Catholicism: Aside from some fringe Traditionalist Catholic and Sedevacanist groups, full of heresies and totally usurped by leftism, modernism, etc.

Protestantism: Heresy, plain and simple. While I respect the behavior of some of the stranger Protestant groups (like Amish, Mennonites, etc.) most of the rest are also totally dominated by leftism and modernism, and the so-called Evangelical Right tend to support all the wrong causes and groups.

Eastern Orthodoxy: The group with the most vitality and seriousness and least effected by liberalism and modernism, yet still quite so, especially if they are in the West. Another glaring problem is that for a Westerner, it is a fact that Orthodoxy hates Western civilization and Western history (hates the Franks, hates Germanics in general, hates Charlemagne, hates the Crusaders, against the Latin rite, against the retention of Western traditions for Orthodox converts, etc.)

Oh, and of course there's also the fact that all of the above have been mostly reduced to sentimental devotionalism, moralism, and tend to lack vitality and the light of transcendence. So for those seeking true spiritual transformation and don't just treat their religion as a cultural-political extension, well let's just say they're going to have a tough time.

Englisc
Saturday, April 16th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Now Francis invites Muslim immigrants into Europe. :|

Pope Francis has taken 12 Syrian migrants back with him to the Vatican after visiting a camp on the Greek island of Lesbos.

The three families, including six children, are all Muslim and had their homes bombed during the Syrian war.

The Vatican said in a statement that Pope Francis wanted to "make a gesture of welcome'' to the refugees.

... Pope Francis earlier told migrants living in the Moria camp - some of whom are facing being sent back - "you are not alone".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36063300

Now more than ever, IMO, the Catholic Church is not worthy of preservationist support. Francis has taken a clear stance in favour of Middle Eastern "refugees". It also appears that he's taking steps to water down Catholic positions on homosexuality and abortion, and the like - see his "Who am I to judge comments" and recent statement on marriage. Last year Francis visited the US, and choose to focus on a pro-immigration message. And in the middle of the primary season he attacked Donald Trump about building a wall - the sovereign of a country entirely surrounded by a wall. (http://www.cruxnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Vatican-wall.jpg)

Francis, while of European ancestry, is the first Pope in a long time from outside Europe, and this undoubtedly clouds his worldview. His ideology is closer to Peronism. His writings last year on climate change also clearly reveal anti-Western beliefs - that the rich countries of the West owe poor non-white countries. He has also become part of a media narrative in which he is rewarded with positive left-wing media coverage when he makes these sorts of statements.

Leliana
Monday, April 18th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Pope Francis has taken 12 Syrian migrants back with him to the Vatican after visiting a camp on the Greek island of Lesbos.

The three families, including six children, are all Muslim and had their homes bombed during the Syrian war.

The Vatican said in a statement that Pope Francis wanted to "make a gesture of welcome'' to the refugees.

Can't the Goths just rise from the ashes and sack all of Rome again, plz?

I'm nothing but neuseated by that defeatist, pathetic cartoon of a Christian religion spewing self-destructive sermon from the Vaticans out to the once proud Western World! :stop

Thorburn
Monday, April 18th, 2016, 10:20 PM

The three families, including six children, are all Muslim and had their homes bombed during the Syrian war. Certainly. Why help any of the country’s 368,000 Catholics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicism_in_Syria)? :stop

Chlodovech
Monday, April 18th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Now the pope wants to do away with the just war doctrine too. He thinks he knows better than the church fathers. Worst. Pope. Ever. Praying for the man is useless, he's lost beyond redemption.

SpearBrave
Monday, April 18th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Now the pope wants to do away with the just war doctrine too. He thinks he knows better than the church fathers. Worst. Pope. Ever. Praying for the man is useless, he's lost beyond redemption.

Oh, the discussions I have had with one of my family members about this current pope. She is one of those that any pope cannot do any wrong type of persons. :(

While me personally have embraced my paganism further, I was still defending the catholic church out of all the sub-Christian groups until this current pope came along. While true the Roman Catholics are not as bad as some of the denominations we have here in America, their recent views have been very disheartening.

Cailean Dubh
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Ech. As someone who's actually actively communing within the Holy Mother Church (which it reads like most commenters in this thread aren't), his heresies are just that: His heresies. The faithful on the ground, at least in my parts, don't falter so easily from Christian orthodoxy, and a couple of papal statements that aren't even ex cathedra don't suddenly overthrow the whole magisterium.

Then again, I'm one of those inconvenient people who sit on the fence. I don't disagree with Vatican II in its entirety - just large parts of it. I like the option for the vernacular, for instance. That said, once a year I spend two weeks at a Benedictine Abbey, where everything's in Latin. (Though it's still Novus Ordo. Actually, and don't tell my priest, but in my university days I'd occasionally go commune with the Episcopalians, since for all their heresies and liberalism they at least have a substantive, imposing liturgy, and that's the part I ultimately have to partake in before God...)

Plantagenet
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016, 12:40 AM

Sede vacante brother, this Marxist anti-Pope knows exactly what he's doing.

Primus
Wednesday, April 20th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Sede vacante brother, this Marxist anti-Pope knows exactly what he's doing.

Please make it stop- can someone just make Bishop Williamson Pope?

'Fr Malachi Martin: Satan and an Apostate Pope'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5TVHteYpSM&nohtml5=False

Primus
Thursday, April 21st, 2016, 07:10 AM
We call him Loki. he is the endiger (or terminator in modern terms).

I'm not sure how you view Loki but I look at Lucifer (who may or may not be Satan), the hated cherub as a fallen god (so-called), as the enemy of human nature; as the Christian mythology says this entity was essentially the 'prime-minster' of creation who was second in power only to the God-head, and because he had free will-- got too big for his britches.

:-O

I think the myth is the same; if one digs back into pre-Christian history one will find, say, a God-head, a divine council of 'gods,' the divine adversary, and whatnot.

Shadow
Thursday, April 21st, 2016, 09:20 PM
I am really pissed off at the current Pope but don't know how to express this without coming off as anti-Catholic which I am not.

Primus
Friday, April 22nd, 2016, 02:33 AM
I am really pissed off at the current Pope but don't know how to express this without coming off as anti-Catholic which I am not.

Once you accept he's an anti-Pope any vitriol about him becomes easy.

Shadow
Friday, April 22nd, 2016, 02:49 AM
If I were a Catholic I would feel more at ease to criticize. Or if I were speaking to Catholic friends who know I bear them no religions prejudice, it would be OK. Some people do not take it well when a non-Catholic unloads on the Pope, at least in America.

Primus
Friday, April 22nd, 2016, 07:51 AM
If I were a Catholic I would feel more at ease to criticize. Or if I were speaking to Catholic friends who know I bear them no religions prejudice, it would be OK. Some people do not take it well when a non-Catholic unloads on the Pope, at least in America.

Traditionalist Catholics know that the Holy See will fall to the forces of darkness at some point in time in the latter days; "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Antichrist," as the Lady at La Salette said. :|

I don't care what ppl say; the Catholic Religion is the religion of the Logos, or mind vs. madness.

Chlodovech
Saturday, April 23rd, 2016, 01:02 AM
One could say the Borgia pope wasn't a saint, but Alexander VII at least wasn't a heretic. And through his patronage he made Rome and the Vatican more beautiful places, tourists still flock to Rome because of it. I've given the current pope the benefit of doubt for years, no more. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the pope, after speaking out on climate change, refugees and everything else on his mind refused to comment on gay marriage because "I don't talk about politics". The hypocrite.

Who does that little Argentine think he is? This lunatic says Europe needs to be crucified like Christ, his own words, our crucifix here being mass migration. The man has no affinity with Europe at all. And of course he believes like so many progressive Catholic opinion makers that Islam will bring back religiosity to Europe. Total treason.

Chlodovech
Sunday, May 1st, 2016, 01:07 AM
He won't just shut up. The pope denies the existence of hell as well - he believes (like the Jews) that damned souls are destroyed and not punished with hell (http://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/fetzen-fliegen/item/1611-did-pope-francis-just-deny-the-existence-of-hell), even though he's well on his way to hell. I'm shaking with rage again.

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, May 1st, 2016, 02:23 AM
He won't just shut up. The pope denies the existence of hell as well - he believes (like the Jews) that damned souls are destroyed and not punished with hell (https://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fremnantn ewspaper.com%2Fweb%2Findex.php%2Ffetzen-fliegen%2Fitem%2F1611-did-pope-francis-just-deny-the-existence-of-hell), even though he's well on his way to hell. I'm shaking with rage again.

Didn't I tell you he was a subversive way back when? Bishop Williamson said to pray for him in some video... not sure how long ago that was, but now I pray the world is relieved of Bergoglio's presence ASAP.

Alice
Tuesday, December 18th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but I was shocked and angry to see that at the instruction of Pope Francis, women are now included in the rite of washing the feet on Holy Thursday. There has even been a change in the rubrics of the Roman Missal: where it once read chosen men, it now reads chosen people. This is troubling to me, since Holy Thursday celebrates the institution of the sacrament of the priesthood, and some delusional people might see this as a step towards the ordination of women.

Astragoth
Tuesday, December 18th, 2018, 07:50 PM
From what I know this current pope is what the last pope was trying to prevent.
This current pope is a marxist anti-pope from what I've seen.

Alice
Friday, February 8th, 2019, 05:06 AM
The Catechism has been revised, and I just don't understand. Help? :|

The Supreme Pontiff Francis, in the audience granted on 11 May 2018 to the undersigned Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, has approved the following new draft of no. 2267 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, arranging for it to be translated into various languages and inserted in all the editions of the aforementioned Catechism.

The death penalty

2267. Recourse to the death penalty on the part of legitimate authority, following a fair trial, was long considered an appropriate response to the gravity of certain crimes and an acceptable, albeit extreme, means of safeguarding the common good.

Today, however, there is an increasing awareness that the dignity of the person is not lost even after the commission of very serious crimes. In addition, a new understanding has emerged of the significance of penal sanctions imposed by the state. Lastly, more effective systems of detention have been developed, which ensure the due protection of citizens but, at the same time, do not definitively deprive the guilty of the possibility of redemption.

Consequently, the Church teaches, in the light of the Gospel, that “the death penalty is inadmissible because it is an attack on the inviolability and dignity of the person”,[1] and she works with determination for its abolition worldwide.

GroeneWolf
Friday, February 8th, 2019, 05:33 AM
The Catechism has been revised, and I just don't understand. Help? :|

At the face of it sounds good. Some who get executed might be condemned to hell, because who he could not get absolution from the Church for his sins, at least according to Catholic teachings. Of course that would make one wonder what those prison chaplains are doing.

So no, it looks more like an attempt to score points with white liberals. Even though none of them would become Catholic (except for a short time as the latest new age fad. Of course people like pope Francis and his ilke are white liberals themselves, if not full blown liberation theology crypto-Marxists.