PDA

View Full Version : Why Women Destroy Nations / Civilizations

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Pretty powerful video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw (https://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yout ube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUxpVwBzFAkw)

Personally, I think men who are feminized, or were never masculinized due to an absent or distant father, or having the feminine ethos define the society, are probably just as bad. It's a feminine ethos, and the feminine ethos was simply not designed to protect the nation or the folk body. That was a man's job.

Sawyer
Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Holy crap, this video is retarded. I always get the impression that the people who make these videos are jealous underachieving males who can't woo a woman. If I had more time I'd provide a more in-depth response, but seriously, this guy is literally using Star Wars to prove his point.

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Holy crap, this video is retarded. I always get the impression that the people who make these videos are jealous underachieving males who can't woo a woman. If I had more time I'd provide a more in-depth response, but seriously, this guy is literally using Star Wars to prove his point.

Men who say things like this are invariably those who were lucky enough to have found one of the good ones, and don't appreciate their good fortune. ;)

This is mainly about the way we steer our daughters and the twisted goals that society sets for them. Women have an important role to play in society... that of regenerating and nurturing it. When they abrogate those responsibilities in large numbers, obviously you have what has happened to most western countries... white people in decline, with birth rates far below replacement levels. You also have these women going into the legal profession and politics. With certain of these women now supporting bringing in the whole third world because their nurturing instincts are now directed in an entirely inappropriate direction, you have what is happening now in Europe. What if Angela Merkel had become a mother instead of a politician? Yeah, what if?

What I have noticed is that when there are a lot of women in a legislative body, the theme and agenda changes. For instance, the House of Commons recently wasted an entire day of debate discussing whether or not Donald Trump should be allowed into Britain. All because of some hurt feelings and other mushy BS about a proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S.A. In 1979, Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering the country and no one batted an eye... and he was considered a weak president. This sort of touchy-feely crap does not belong in the business of governing and protecting a nation. But it is there, and holds top importance for those to whom feelings matter more than anything. This group does not only include women, but weak and feminized men who are misled into following the feminine ethos when it becomes dominant.

Ocko
Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 04:44 PM
That women meddle in politics and state affairs is a fairly new thing. For thousands of years that never happened or in rare exceptions (Queen Elizabeth I, Boudicca, Jean de Arc etc) and all of them showed a pretty masculine behaviour, giving up their feminity. (and most of them failed in the end)

It started with the jewish revolution in France in the 1790s. where women were allowed to vote. That Freemason were involved who do not accept women in their ranks (to this day) is more than suspicious.

There women participated in the destruction of a state and consequent enslavement to a bankster system.

Feminized men (like Obama) indeed are destroying countries like women (Merkel).

Masculine men like Putin and most likely Trump are building states. (in the past Adolf did the same)

The feminine part in a state is an integral part, but it does not belong in the leadership.

Women are better in healthcare, early education, keeping culture and so on.

in old heathenism women in politics were a sacrilege. They had no standing at the Thing.

Veleda, who raised the Brukterer to revolt against the Romans failed in the end.

Hermann, who roused the Cherusker against the Romans succeeded.

Herrman Wirth, who promoted the book Ura Linda, which describes a matriarchat in Europe before the rise of heathenism, had to admit, that matriarchat was not sustainable against a patriarchat.

In todays time where we have exaggerated patriarchats as enemies, we certainly do not want women in charge of a state. (and for that matter neither feminized women)

renownedwolf
Sunday, April 10th, 2016, 09:02 PM
In a similar vein...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJpCp-5WT5M

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Thursday, July 14th, 2016, 02:30 PM
This is false. Yes, there is a lot of such types attracted to so-called MRA culture, but then there´s the Traditional configuration of Europe (& Germanic societies) for the past thousands of years: Patriarchy.

I agree that his video could be a lot better, but as someone who is handsome and up to date with modern trends, I don´t have difficulty getting women. However that is not the same as there being a functioning Patriarchy. There is not.

It is indeed interesting, that after women receive the most rights things start going to hell — and the historical convergence is, the last decades, the more women get worshiped in society the more brown people get worshiped. (Altho I blame Hitler a lot for that, as discussed in another thread.)

The fact is that the White race is threatened by extinction, but most women have never been as happy (and most are quite excited about the 'new times'). The same is the case in Japan. 25% of Japanese men over 30 are now virgins, or at least involuntary celibates. When Japan was a patriarchy, it was closer to 1 man 1 woman ratio (married for life); the same in Germanic countries. It was still quite like that in Western Europe when I was growing up in the 90´s.

Now women have no* shame. They feel it is 'free' to create troubles for relationships. They don´t want "nice guys."

*Comparatively.

I see that you are young, Sawyer. I am 30. I thought the same as you at that age.

After you´ve been in a few relationships, and you are in fact an adult male, and not a emasculated collector of video games, or whatever modern useless* trash (CDs, posters, boyish things), the glory of women fades away.

*Useless for survival.

You will see that women concerned with Civilization (what to speak of race) are even more rarer than men. They will vote for sympathy for brown people, enjoy brown people´s 'vitality' and ignore the too-high-IQ geek next door.

Sane Men get tired of managing spoiled women.

They see now that there is no reason for them to have

votes. For democratic-play-on-minds to happen.

Our civilization is at a terminal phase.

It can only be restored with

the right religion.

of the Blood.

of Man.