PDA

View Full Version : What Australians Are in Here?

Prussian
Saturday, July 17th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Just joined up and I thought I would post this to get an idea of how many australians are in here, and what is your location. :)

aus_princess
Sunday, July 18th, 2004, 12:03 PM
im here im here :)

Prussian
Sunday, July 18th, 2004, 12:19 PM
im here im here :)
Good to see:)

Nordgau
Sunday, July 18th, 2004, 05:44 PM
The Skadi Gauleiters Jack (http://forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=53) and Skadi Ju87 (http://forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=1606) are also Australians.

Prussian
Sunday, July 18th, 2004, 06:16 PM
The Skadi Gauleiters Jack (http://forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=53) and Skadi Ju87 (http://forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=1606) are also Australians.
Thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciated:)

aus_princess
Sunday, July 18th, 2004, 07:32 PM
hopefully we can get our own forum started...

Prussian
Sunday, July 18th, 2004, 07:58 PM
hopefully we can get our own forum started...
Yes something like sub-forums within this one to the applicable country would work well.:)

Jack
Monday, July 19th, 2004, 06:39 AM
As mentioned before, I am an Australian :P

nordic_au
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Another loyal aussie here! I am also known by the name dreamer_au_04 in yahoo etc. Great to see other aussies in here, keep the dream alive peoples!!!

Prussian
Tuesday, July 20th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Good to see you Jack & Nordic_au :)

Jack
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 12:19 AM
What places in Australia are you all from? I'm in Melbourne.

Renwein
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 02:45 AM
I think Jack should be the future Prime Minister/Tsar/Despot/Whatever of Australia. He has more than what it takes already and at only 18 years of age...!!!

Since he said he is thinking to join the army I expect a coup somewhere down the line. :P

Get well aquainted with your future leader, is my advice. :P

nordic_au
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 06:33 AM
It is great although not totally unexpected to see Australia is well represented on Skadi. I'm from Adelaide.

Prussian
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 12:36 PM
What places in Australia are you all from? I'm in Melbourne.
Sydney here, though I am originally from up north in Queensland:)

aus_princess
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 01:20 PM
sydney here also...

Sturmgewehr
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Hi,

I'm from Victoria, near Melbourne.

Prussian
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Hi,

I'm from Victoria, near Melbourne.
Nice to meet you Sturmgewehr:)

Sturmgewehr
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Cheers, Prussian.

Mistress Klaus
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Originally from Sydney. Moved to Qld a couple of years ago. ;) (Brisbane area).

Prussian
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Originally from Sydney. Moved to Qld a couple of years ago. ;) (Brisbane area).
It seems we have the oppossite path of relocation, I moved to Sydney from Central Queensland a few years back. But yes brisbane is a nice place I hope your liking it there.:)

Mistress Klaus
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 12:27 PM
It seems we have the oppossite path of relocation, I moved to Sydney from Central Queensland a few years back. But yes brisbane is a nice place I hope your liking it there.:)

:D I hated the place when I first moved here. Missed my mates, devasted by the Qld heat, and generally felt that I didn't belong....Now I am used to the place & probably would never go back to Sydney. Sydney is far too polluted & populated...though Qld will catch up.. ;(
I still have visits from my old buddies, but I am enjoying the peace. I am actually doing more creative things now..instead of just getting side-tracked...drunk in the city with other drunks..he he :D :P

Prussian
Monday, August 9th, 2004, 12:49 PM
:D I hated the place when I first moved here. Missed my mates, devasted by the Qld heat, and generally felt that I didn't belong....Now I am used to the place & probably would never go back to Sydney. Sydney is far too polluted & populated...though Qld will catch up.. ;(
I still have visits from my old buddies, but I am enjoying the peace. I am actually doing more creative things now..instead of just getting side-tracked...drunk in the city with other drunks..he he :D :P
Yeah I had the same problem when I moved down here, everything was unusual for me but I soon adjusted though I don't think I will stay here forever. I remember the first night I slept here I froze like hell and it was late spring I was used to high 30's temperatures and I honestly do miss the tropical lifestyle, all year round summers are good.

Glad to hear things are going well for you in Brisbane:)

nordic_au
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 07:05 AM
I am also originally from Sydney though i moved to rural South Australia at a reasonably young age, and as mentioned previously i now reside in Adelaide. I still have mates and some family in New South Wales and in particular the Sydney basin area, though i do find it depressing to see the way the eastern seaboard is heading (it really is spot the aussie over there). It's great to see some Aussie remnants are left out east and great to see u on skadi.

Prussian
Saturday, August 14th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I am also originally from Sydney though i moved to rural South Australia at a reasonably young age, and as mentioned previously i now reside in Adelaide. I still have mates and some family in New South Wales and in particular the Sydney basin area, though i do find it depressing to see the way the eastern seaboard is heading (it really is spot the aussie over there). It's great to see some Aussie remnants are left out east and great to see u on skadi.Though originally from Queensland myself I have heard many accounts from people who lived in Sydney their whole lives that back 20-30 years ago it was still a great place to live but of course as in most big cities the prior existence faded long ago, I don't think the eastern sea board overall is spot the australian (of european heritage) really it is a case of reflective of big urbanised areas in particular, Sydney and Melbourne being a prime example of this though Perth's demographics are changing quickly as well, the big cities for example are hit hard simply due to the fact that the majority of third world immigrants come from backgrounds of living in highly populated urbanised centres so naturally upon arrival they flock to the big cities.

But yes it is becoming spot the aussie in the larger cities but in the more small regional communites with populations of under 100,000 or so it still is very much australian at heart. Really the changing demographics of this country is due to the increase of immigrants into the major cities on occassions you may see a family or two in smaller communities but the core concerntration of the third world base is in the cities and of course ruining them in the long term.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Friday, September 3rd, 2004, 03:47 AM
I wonder what Australians feel like as opposed to being Canadian or American. That must be even tougher for me to figure out in understanding Kiwis' feelings and self esteem.

Karl_Stade
Wednesday, November 9th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Im Australian! :D

Western Aussie all the way.

OPEL
Saturday, December 3rd, 2005, 10:46 AM
i'm in sydney nothern beaches :thumbup

Jack
Saturday, December 3rd, 2005, 01:44 PM
I wonder what Australians feel like as opposed to being Canadian or American. That must be even tougher for me to figure out in understanding Kiwis' feelings and self esteem.

Ok. A few core elements of Australian (i.e. Anglo-Celt) identity are: us being colonials, many descendents of convicts (such as myself :D), but still having an affinity for the British Empire, the Eureka stockade (tax riots turned into a massacre against colonial authorities), the first world war (particularly the ANZAC's in Gallipoli, something we take great pride in - the ANZAC spirit is something spoken of rather frequently, some reduce it to 'mateship', but in WW1, particularly the Gallipoli campaign, it was born of the desire never to back down in front of your comrades for fear of being less than a man), the yellow peril idea (still rather well known, strongly reinforced because of the Pacific campaign against Japan - the yellow peril attitude is something the politically correct try and water down via multiculturalism), our general kinship with other Anglo-Saxon nations, such as America, Canada and New Zealand (world war one and two, particularly - our strong relationship with America began with the arrival of the Great White Fleet shortly after Federation, especially in relation to our suspicion of the Japanese after they beat the Russians up in the Russo-Japanese war), our constant 'giving shit' to New Zealanders for their supposed affinity to sheep (on a side note, NZ does not have a constitution because it was going to be incorporated into Australia at Federation in 1901 - just about everyone I know thinks NZ should be annexed), our sense of social justice (a 'fair go', something politicans like to exploit, and frequently get away with), strong work ethic, our strong affinity for alcohol, particularly beer :D

I'm not sure what else to say. If you can try and put yourself in a position where all of those factors impact your outlook on life, you're pretty close to understanding what it's like to be an Australian.

Croino
Tuesday, December 20th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Australian - originally from rural NSW, lived in Sydney over 20 years, lived in Adelaide at one time as well, currently living in Japan past 3 years.

Cúchulainn
Friday, March 24th, 2006, 06:18 AM
I'm an Australian, from Brisbane.

I agree with one of the above comments, that New Zealand was supposed to be part of Federation and should be annexed. There's just no need to have two states representing one Nation in such a close vicinity. And if we are to be true to our constitution, we should make an issue of New Zealand's supposed independence.

Anyway, I'm born and raised in Brisbane. Most of my ancestors were Irish or Scottish, though I probably do have some Anglo-Saxon blood somewhere, way back. I don't know of any of my ancestors who were convicts, if indeed any of them were.

I used to be a member of the ALP, until I decided social democracy was stupid, that the modern ALP is a traitor to its original cause (Eureka, Immigration Restriction Act 1901, etc.) and that I would be better off founding my own party along nationalist principles, some day...

mabal
Saturday, March 25th, 2006, 06:48 PM
im in here we need more aussies

skipy
Tuesday, April 18th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Im an Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi :thumbup

Aethelwulf
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
I'm Australian too!

From Victoria. :D

Jörmungandr
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008, 12:09 AM
I'm an Aussie although I consider myself foremost a German Australian, I live in South Australia.

theTasmanian
Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 08:49 AM
hmm what a bunch of mainlanders:D

aus_princess
Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Im an Australian (originally from Brisbane), educated in Sydney and now living and working in San Diego California.
I do miss home sometimes and its going to be particularly tough not having an Australian Christmas this year :~(
But otherwise, all is good.

Cúchulainn-Rurik
Friday, September 5th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Australian from Brisbane, QLD. Been living in Ireland and Germany since March 2007. Going home in October to the sunshine and Pacific beaches! Look forward to my homecoming.

Scion of Saxony
Friday, December 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Another Australian here.

I'm from Western Australia - you know, that big state on the western side of the country.

Hulda.Kin
Wednesday, February 4th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Another Aussie here... currently living in the Blue Mountains, New South Wales. Born in Sans Souci, Sydney.

Werwulf
Monday, February 9th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Greetings,

Born in NZ, but have lived in Australia all my life. I currently live in the upper Blue Mountains of NSW. Would be interested in networking with other aussies from the Skadi forum.

Dave.

syd_saxon
Tuesday, February 24th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah I'm from Sydney.

michael
Thursday, February 26th, 2009, 03:34 AM
G'day from Central Qld.

syd_saxon
Saturday, February 28th, 2009, 02:50 AM
Anyone else from Sydney??

Gozza
Tuesday, March 24th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Welcome, I/we will be interested to hear from you:thumbup

lindsey
Saturday, March 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I grew up in Lismore (near Byron Bay) in New South Wales, and recently moved to Melbourne to study in one of the Universities here, I will not disclose which, for privacy reasons. ;)

Billy Werewolf
Thursday, May 21st, 2009, 08:59 AM
I'm in Australia as well:thumbup

einherjarNZ
Thursday, May 28th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I would start my own thread asking what New Zealanders are in here but I fear it may well be a lonely thread for me...haha.

Good to see plenty of aussies on board though.

theTasmanian
Thursday, May 28th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I would start my own thread asking what New Zealanders are in here but I fear it may well be a lonely thread for me...haha.

start the thread mate there are a number of you lot on here:P

Arianrhod
Thursday, June 25th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Hello! Another Aussie lass who has found her way here! Nice to meet you all, I hail from the ACT:)

solbrun
Saturday, August 29th, 2009, 11:49 AM
hi, i'm from melbourne :D

BlackAdder
Thursday, September 24th, 2009, 03:45 AM
i'm here in melbourne:thumbup

Werwulf
Sunday, September 27th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Hi All, I'm another aussie.. living in the upper Blue Mountains of NSW. I would welcome contact from others in the area. - Dave.

Healfdan
Tuesday, September 29th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Hello all

I've just joined and I'm from Maroubra, NSW.

Kim

Puck
Sunday, December 13th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Im also new Im in Brizzy

Untersberger
Saturday, January 9th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Im based on Northern Beaches area of Sydney, NSW..

Migrated here many many moons ago from what was once called 'West Germany' (US, UK, French Zone of Occupation) and before that I grew up in the Emerald Isle literally within the shadows of King John's castle which was built by my direct ancestors whom conquered the Isle in 1170.

This Gilbert was of fair hair and complexion with the bluest of eyes and upon being knighted, was called "The White Knight".

VolksKultur
Thursday, January 21st, 2010, 12:41 AM
Australian and Dutch Citizen living in NW Sydney.

CambridgeGreen
Tuesday, February 9th, 2010, 05:48 AM
I grew up in Sydney, but my parents were born in England. Now I'm in New York City.

nzrose
Sunday, February 14th, 2010, 09:42 AM

I recently joined so you are not alone :)

Schwarze_Sonne
Sunday, April 25th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Just joined about half an hour ago!
I'm about an hour from Melbourne in a city named Geelong.

KasparHauser
Monday, July 26th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Hi fellow Aussies! I was born in Regensburg, Bavaria but I now live in Adelaide, South Australia. Are there any other South Australians here?

Hawx
Monday, August 2nd, 2010, 11:26 AM
Me2; arannos in the northern new england and new to the forum.

KasparHauser
Monday, August 2nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the forum, mate!

paraplethon
Friday, August 6th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Hiya from Tassie, only joined a few days ago.

kryptic
Wednesday, November 17th, 2010, 06:05 AM
I'm a Sandgroper, just joined.

Tribalist
Monday, November 29th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Another Australian here.

I'm from Western Australia - you know, that big state on the western side of the country.

Hey mate, good to see at least one other West Aussie here. Theres a few of us getting some regular BBQs happening early in the new year, theres a couple of different projects on the trot. If your keen on meeting some likeminded people send me a PM and ill give you my mobile number or email addy.

T.

Geroth
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010, 11:47 AM
Hi all, I am from North Queensland. Just joined. :)

Ajax
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 04:52 AM
Hi everybody. I am new to the forum, originally from Sydney now living in Tasmania.

Larendeil
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Australia is very fine and beautiful, but the Sun is terrible! It burns me terribly! I wasn't created for here!

Meister
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Victoria here.

Ingvaeonic
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 03:57 AM
I am one, an Australian that is.

Herefugol
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Victoria here.

It's good to see a fellow Victorian. :thumbup

Ingvaeonic
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Australia is very fine and beautiful, but the Sun is terrible! It burns me terribly! I wasn't created for here!

Get yourself a bottle of Hamilton Quadblock sunscreen: broad spectrum 30+ SPF and 4 hours water resistant. It's made in South Australia for Australian conditions and it is very effective. If you heavily perspire, as I do, the 4-hour water resistance is a real asset. It's great stuff, I use it all the time. It is not as cheap as some sunscreens, but it is much much better.

And get a broad-brimmed hat, too.

Ingvaeonic
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I'm a Sandgroper, just joined.

Nothing wrong with WA: It's a great place!

Johann Landsersen
Sunday, February 20th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Victorian here :thumbup

Nooitgedacht
Sunday, February 20th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Queensland - Brisbane. Well done Reds

Bloemfontein
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
I've had Australians tell me that I know more about Australia then they do. Maybe the fact that Im an American living in AUstralia which makes me more anxious about fitting in and such.
I would like to live in Victoria, Sydney is too dirty Brisbane too... flooded and the subtropical climate, I think Melbourne is the greatest city.

I am curious about this: what do people think about Greek-Australians, I am especially curious about the opinion of Melburnians.

Ajax
Thursday, March 3rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
Hi Bloemfontein, I am originally from Sydney. I have nothing against Greek Australians, I cant really comment on the ones in Melbourne but the vast majority of Greek-Australians living in Sydney I've always found to be friendly, hard working yet traditional. There are a few rotten apples in the batch for sure but they are generally nice, polite people.

KasparHauser
Friday, March 18th, 2011, 02:27 AM
I'm an Adelaide kid but I was born in Germany.

Ilva
Friday, March 25th, 2011, 10:45 AM

From another Kiwi:
I just joined a few weeks ago, originally from the Auckland area, now living in the States. Once a New Zealander always a New Zealander!

Gall-Gaidheal
Thursday, April 14th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I am an Australian, I live in Perth.

Nooitgedacht
Friday, April 15th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hi Bloemfontein. I'm from Bloemfontein:thumbup

Ingvaeonic
Friday, April 15th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I've had Australians tell me that I know more about Australia then they do. Maybe the fact that Im an American living in AUstralia which makes me more anxious about fitting in and such.
I would like to live in Victoria, Sydney is too dirty Brisbane too... flooded and the subtropical climate, I think Melbourne is the greatest city.

I am curious about this: what do people think about Greek-Australians, I am especially curious about the opinion of Melburnians.

I'm from Sydney and I am afraid I have to agree with you that the old town has become pretty dirty and untidy, but it wasn't always like that; indeed, Sydney was once a very clean place and the locals went to considerable lengths to look after the place. But we have some "locals" now who do not have as much civic pride as in the past (but I won't go into that here and now). But Melbourne the greatest or best Australian city? That hurts me to read that. Oh, the ignominy of it all.:-O:~(

Gall-Gaidheal
Saturday, April 16th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Perth is quite nice, funny how the majority of the population here is white. the trashy areas are usually where there are some aboriginals, or arabs. what bothers me is the Arabs cluster up, unlike the others... there's a community area, and they only stick to themselves on university campus's.

The africans seem to be on their own... or often talking to a caucasian female...

Mjollnir_bud
Thursday, April 28th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Adelaides a nice little town, though I agree i prefer Melbourne to Sydney.

Zeitgeber
Monday, June 6th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Hi there, I'm an Australian from Melbourne. Many others here from my area?

Caterina
Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 06:27 AM
I'm Australian...

hyidi
Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Hi there, I'm an Australian from Melbourne. Many others here from my area?

I'm aussie girl from Melbourne!

HSChamberlain
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, 06:25 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie...

ozhammer
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 05:10 PM
From Qld - State and Home of the fmr One Nation party something under a different name and similar policies we need TO UPHOLD AGAIN and FIGHT FOR TO THE DEATH!

Brisbane was once the locals city but now is becoming more and more asianised as our forefathers fearingly so placed a Great White Australia Policy to stop!

As for WA - your right it is far more AusEuropean I went there it had a castle with english not eureka flag unfortunatley!
I have also been to Melbourne an impressive city though it seems to be divided between asians, greeks(good chaps) and the other AusEuropeans. Of course there is a Arab presence and away from the main city in sub-cities Indians flocking like no tommorrow.
Sydney, Melbourne and slowly one day Brisbane...

I ask Which city will I be able to strongly claim is of our people?
Will we continue to live in a land of Foreigners run by Traitorous Fools?
Or will we NOW strive to regain our Blood and our Nation?

paraplethon
Sunday, July 10th, 2011, 03:06 AM
I ask Which city will I be able to strongly claim is of our people?

Hobart or Launceston.

theTasmanian
Sunday, July 10th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Hobart or Launceston.
Launceston of those two but Devonport and Burnie will have less..... ;)undesirable types

paraplethon
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 03:54 AM
True... as a rule of thumb, the smaller the city the less likely will it be the much vaunted 'melting pot'.

Launceston receives so much bad press, but i've never been able to figure out why. Obviously there's the whole north-south competitiveness within Tasmania but it's the general perception of it being "provincial" and "backwards" that mainlanders tend to have that is most odd and likely stems from never even being to the place.

However, mainlanders tend to have that perception about all of Tasmania i suppose...

ozhammer
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 08:12 PM
True... as a rule of thumb, the smaller the city the less likely will it be the much vaunted 'melting pot'.

Launceston receives so much bad press, but i've never been able to figure out why. Obviously there's the whole north-south competitiveness within Tasmania but it's the general perception of it being "provincial" and "backwards" that mainlanders tend to have that is most odd and likely stems from never even being to the place.

However, mainlanders tend to have that perception about all of Tasmania i suppose...

Hey I love Tasmania its just your wages are $300 less and bugger all real industry jobs

East Coast is nice though:)

Stealth
Saturday, September 10th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Hi all, i'm here, born and raised and stll living in Sydney

Zeitgeber
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I'm aussie girl from Melbourne!

Cool, yeah I don't know too many nordic right-wing types down here.

ozhammer
Tuesday, September 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I am from Brisbane and Looking to Establish a Homeland for Germanics within either Australia or the world

We must survive!

To contact me email oursurvival1@y7mail.com if you are interested

krystalleex
Monday, April 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Sydney :thumbup

Wednesson
Monday, April 16th, 2012, 10:09 AM
A New Zealander here! But I support us becoming part of the Federation.

Accalia
Friday, May 4th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Me, me, me, Im a south Aussie :)

theTasmanian
Saturday, May 5th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Me, me, me, Im a south Aussie :)\\

most of my Family are up in the Adelaide hills i even went to high school up there ;)

Accalia
Saturday, May 5th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I'm not far frm Adelaide :)

Genrol
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Just letting you know I'm around. 17 (almost 18) y.o. from Western Sydney. Happy for people to message me if they're seeking people for demonstrations, meetings, concerts or anything Pro-European/Aussie.

AustralianJack
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012, 11:12 AM
I'm just joined from Melbourne's Outer East. Great forum, really pleased to see such insightful content.

Sasa
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Another member here from Straya mate :)

Ingvaeonic
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Born and raised in Sydney, New South Wales.
Date of birth: 08 Dec. 1958 Place of birth: Elizabeth Bay, N.S.W.

Marksie
Thursday, July 27th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Hi, I am an old banana bender ( Queenslander) ex Brisbane but I am living in New Zealand. Brisbane was too hot. My ancestors come from Grunberg Brandenburg and Schleswig Holstein. and I joined in the hope I can find some information on Grunberg as I have hit a brick wall in the year of 1752 and it is very confusing with the surname spelt 3 different ways and there are so many with the same names. So if you can offer any help in this area please come back to me.