PDA

View Full Version : The Nigger Song by Metallica

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Saturday, July 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Apparently this is a lyric from a unreleased Metallica song, written by James and Jason. There are even available. recordings of the song from the ...and justice for all demo sessions.

"The Nigger Song" 1987

This is a story of things called niggers
They are multiplying fast, they're getting bigger
Out of hand now, they are everywhere
And on their head greasy pubic hair
They are cruising around with boom-boom kick
In their pimpmobiles that look real lame
Yeah, they really think they are it
At least I haven't seen color getting shit
Bop on down to the liquor store
Drink a Thunderbird with a big fat whore
Bog down a nation for their meals
Toss them a banana and watch them squeal

Nigger, nigger, hey nigger

Hang out down at Kentucky Fried Chicken
Give me 3-piece dinner that's finger lickin'
They love their greens and they love that melon
And if they don't get it, then they be illin'
Spending all their money on chains and speakers
I'm really sick of these fucking niggers
Something must be done, and I don't mean maybe
The answer is to bring back slavery!

Nigger, nigger, fucking nigger

Strengthandhonour
Saturday, July 17th, 2004, 06:02 PM
haha..wow. That's a surprise. Since I know many many blacks who enjoy Metallica, And they have that Mestiso playing bass for them now. Do you know where I can find more information about this song or an actual recording of it?

Saturday, July 17th, 2004, 07:20 PM
No I dont have any further information on this. This is something my friend told me about, I would have to ask him to gather more information.

Awar
Saturday, July 17th, 2004, 09:24 PM
I've heard that there is some rap song that promotes hatred of white people,
but I think it's just a myth ;)

Ewergrin
Wednesday, August 25th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Apparently this is a lyric from a unreleased Metallica song, written by James and Jason. There are even available. recordings of the song from the ...and justice for all demo sessions.

"The Nigger Song" 1987

This is a story of things called niggers
They are multiplying fast, they're getting bigger
Out of hand now, they are everywhere
And on their head greasy pubic hair
They are cruising around with boom-boom kick
In their pimpmobiles that look real lame
Yeah, they really think they are it
At least I haven't seen color getting shit
Bop on down to the liquor store
Drink a Thunderbird with a big fat whore
Bog down a nation for their meals
Toss them a banana and watch them squeal

Nigger, nigger, hey nigger

Hang out down at Kentucky Fried Chicken
Give me 3-piece dinner that's finger lickin'
They love their greens and they love that melon
And if they don't get it, then they be illin'
Spending all their money on chains and speakers
I'm really sick of these fucking niggers
Something must be done, and I don't mean maybe
The answer is to bring back slavery!

Nigger, nigger, fucking nigger

I am more than willing to bet that this is completely untrue.
Care to provide actual evidence?

Johannes de León
Wednesday, August 25th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Care to provide actual evidence?
Indeed, actually the lyrics are not the same kind Metallica uses to write -- especially in such album. I'm not saying about the content, but more on the way they are written. :scratch

TisaAnne
Wednesday, August 25th, 2004, 05:26 PM
If Hetfield and his fellow bandmates, (or should I say, fellow has-beens), hated black people so much, then why did they do a song wit Jay-Z? I guess they don't mind appealing to blacks, just so long as it makes their pockets heavy. If this is true, which I don't entirely believe it is, then I can add hypocracy to my long list of reasons to dislike metallica....:eyes

Johannes de León
Wednesday, August 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
If Hetfield and his fellow bandmates, (or should I say, fellow has-beens), hated black people so much, then why did they do a song wit Jay-Z? I guess they don't mind appealing to blacks, just so long as it makes their pockets heavy. If this is true, which I don't entirely believe it is, then I can add hypocracy to my long list of reasons to dislike metallica....:eyes

I liked Metallica a lot, until 1996 when they released the album Load.

TisaAnne
Wednesday, August 25th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I liked Metallica a lot, until 1996 when they released the album Load.
I liked Metallica a lot too...but they did what a lot of good bands eventually do: they sold out. Instead of playing great music, they began trying to appeal to the masses. It's really a shame. :(

Wednesday, August 25th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Please note that this song is supposed to be written in 1987 wich is at my guess many years before they did something with Jay-Z. In 1987 they were young and wild.

Theese lyrics could be bullshit or not, Im not sure.

Ogmios22188
Thursday, August 26th, 2004, 06:40 PM
How ironic that a song called "The Nigger Song" would have been recorded during the demo sessions of "...And Justice For All".

Grimr
Thursday, August 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I've heard that there is some rap song that promotes hatred of white people,
but I think it's just a myth ;)

I have a large collection of music that promotes hatred of white people, Ice-T is probebly the best rap artist to make a song with anti-white racial hatred in it, highly amusing stuff...

Tryggvi
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 12:44 AM
I liked Metallica a lot, until 1996 when they released the album Load. There are some highly impressive post-Load songs, such as The Memory Remains on Reload: a weird, uneasy, eeriely menacing ballad with great artistic interpretation. Load itself is a bit too straight-forward for me as well, but I guess tastes differ.

Garage, Inc. contains some great old songs (Megadeath can't even remotely beat this interpretation of Die, Die, My Darling, contrary to what +Suomut+ says :P), and St. Anger is really breathtakingly unconventional.

+Suomut+
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Care to provide actual evidence?I agree...this has been my sentiment all along..."it just don't make sense!" lol ;)

There are some highly impressive post-Load songs, such as The Memory Remains on Reload: a weird, uneasy, eeriely menacing ballad with great artistic interpretation. Load itself is a bit too straight-forward for me as well, but I guess tastes differ.These works by them aren't too bad....they're OK to me...but I'm like a great many OLD! Metallica fans, I much more prefer the OLD stuff! ;)

Garage, Inc. contains some great old songs (Megadeath can't even remotely beat this interpretation of Die, Die, My Darling, contrary to what +Suomut+ says :P), and St. Anger is really breathtakingly unconventional.Garage, Inc. is good (I prefer Garage Days Revisited myself though! :P ). I love both Megadeth & Metallica equally (but with a slight preference for the former :P )! One should never 'rag' too much on Mega./Dave Mustaine, esp. since he was always OUTNUMBERED by Metallica's gifted musicians 2 to 3 fold! :-| That's one reason I like Mustaine ABOVE THEM ALL! since he wasn't afraid to FIGHT BACK! against Metallica pretty much ALL BY HIMSELF! He should forever be commended for all of that. And....the Metallica boys screwed him over BIG TIME from the beginning!!...so in that, they were 2 to 3 times bigger a-holes than Mustaine will ever be. :-\

I like St. Anger too...that's one of there better 'modern' works. :)

Johannes de León
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:08 PM
There are some highly impressive post-Load songs, such as The Memory Remains on Reload: a weird, uneasy, eeriely menacing ballad with great artistic interpretation. Load itself is a bit too straight-forward for me as well, but I guess tastes differ.Indeed, there are very nice songs, however, most of them don't rock my boat, i liked the new ones in the S & M album.

Garage, Inc. contains some great old songs (Megadeath can't even remotely beat this interpretation of Die, Die, My Darling, contrary to what +Suomut+ says :P), and St. Anger is really breathtakingly unconventional.Well, Garage, Inc. had some good new-old songs, no doubt on that. I didn't like St. Anger too much, I don't like the sound of the drum without the snare. :shrug

White Iceland
Sunday, December 19th, 2004, 01:47 AM
I met Metallica in '89 and again in '91. The first time was on the And Justice tour in Florida. We skipped school and went to the hotel where they were staying. James got off the elevator on his way up from the pool and three of us were waiting to meet him. The first thing he notices is the Klan blood-drop patch on my army jacket. First of all... I wore this one for a year or more and NO ONE recognized it until Hetfield saw it... his eyes lit up and he asked, "Where'd you get THAT?!" I told him I found it in the flea market when I was just a kid and that stuff like that sometimes turns up in the south. He asked if he could have it and I said, "If you'll wear it." He said, "Hell yeah I'll wear it!"
I reached into my pocket for my knife and cut the patch off... just so happens it was a copper KKK knife. When I showed him that he asked, "You wouldn't want to part with that would you?" I said, "I'd have to buy myself another one. I'll sell it to you for five bucks." My dad was ordering knives through the mail and these were in the catalog at the time for that price.
James agreed. Having just come up from the pool, his hair still wet, he didn't have any cash on him. "Are you going to the show tonight?" he asked. Of course! "What about you catch up with me backstage after that?" Damn right! I couldn't believe the luck...
The concert kicked ass and after the show when I got backstage I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was James holding out his fist. I made a fist and banged knuckles with him. He shook his head, took my wrist with his other hand and held my palm out under his fist. Then he opened his fist and dropped a wadded up five-dollar bill in my hand. I got him to sign the vacant spot on my army jacket where the Klan patch had been. I am attaching a pic of James that a photographer I know took backstage that night that just happens to have me in it... on the right. And I've circled James' signature where the Klan patch used to be.
When they came back to Florida in '91 on the Black Album tour I went with one of my buddies who had gone backstage with me before. After the show we went around back and luckily ran into one of the roadies we had hung out with a couple of years earlier. We told him we knew James and Jason (who we had also met before) and had a gift. I unfolded the black Florida Knights of the Ku Klux Klan shirt I had brought, which featured a huge blood drop. The roadie said, "You know those guys alright," and grinned as he reached in his back pocket and brought out two passes for us.
When we got backstage and I met James again, I asked if he remembered the guy with the knife and patch last time through. He threw his head back with a smile, "That was you? OK!" I then opened the shirt I had brought to give him. With a smirk he took it from me, gave me a look and folded it back concealing the graphic and text and put it under his elbow on the table where he sat signing autographs. Next was Jason Newstead. We gave him one of our crappy band demos and then I handed him a business card for a P.O. Box group I was running called Aryan Southern Youth. The graphic was the North Afrika palm tree with swazi. When Jason figured out what it was he gave an "Aha!" and tucked it secretly away in his shirt pocket with a smile.
I've never heard of this song before... but I believe it is VERY possible from those two just f*cking around. I think James had a screw-around band called Spastic Children in the old days that did a lot of "inappropriate" stuff.
One of the moderators at Stormfront once jumped my case for telling this story, assuming I had made it up... but next time I run across the box with my old souvenirs in it I will scan the red '91 tour patch that is signed "White Pride! Jaymz." I could also get some more pics and signed items from these two meetings... and one of me in the same jacket before WITH the patch on it... and if I still had the program from the And Justice tour which lists all their road crew I could pick out the name of the guy that let us backstage the second time and knew all about James and Jason's interests in white power. For now you'll just have to take my word and this pic...
My reputation is pretty good over at Stormfront with the same user name, but my post got pulled as BS. I guess it is pretty incredible. If I got all my notes together and started a "James Hetfield is Racist" webpage and promoted it widely it might get some publicity and give the latter day sell-outs something to cover-up.
Ulrich is and always was a puss and the muds? No need to even comment. But James and Jason? They were good guys... just got old and comfortable keeping such opinions to themselves I guess... and making millions of dollars can make that easy to do I suppose.

Grimr
Sunday, December 19th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Ulrich is and always was a puss and the muds?

Ulrich married a white woman so I wouldn't say he was that bad.

Ewergrin
Sunday, December 19th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Ulrich married a white woman so I wouldn't say he was that bad.
Nonsense. As a white man, he is supposed to marry a white woman. He doesn't deserve any less criticism, much less a pat on the back for doing something he is supposed to do.

Grimr
Sunday, December 19th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Nonsense. As a white man, he is supposed to marry a white woman.

True.

He doesn't deserve any less criticism, much less a pat on the back for doing something he is supposed to do.

Doing what you're supposed to do is always rewarded in nature; think about evolution.

anti-climacus
Monday, December 20th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Metallica is white trash metal, it's just nigger music for poor, uneducated "whites".

Stríbog
Monday, December 20th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Doing what you're supposed to do is always rewarded in nature; think about evolution.

There's no "what you're supposed to do" in Nature, other than to pass on your genes as much as possible. Creatures simply do all manner of things. Some of these things happen to increase reproductive success and Nature selects for them. Others decrease reproductive success and Nature selects against them.

There's no natural argument for or against miscegenation. We appeared to be approaching a speciation event to separate the races; now it appears that this will not happen, at least not for whites.

If mixing with certain groups made us more fit, it would be "correct" in a natural sense. If it made us less fit, it would be "incorrect." That's as much as we can say unless we wish to impose subjective moral values on this paradigm.

Grimr
Monday, December 20th, 2004, 12:55 PM
If mixing with certain groups made us more fit, it would be "correct" in a natural sense. If it made us less fit, it would be "incorrect."

True.

That's as much as we can say unless we wish to impose subjective moral values on this paradigm.

Making your descendants weak would certainly be seen as immoral like paedophilia or bestiality.

Metallica is white trash metal, it's just nigger music for poor, uneducated "whites".

Why would you call it "nigger music" when it originates from white people? That's like saying Mathematics was discovered in Africa.

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004, 10:59 PM
Why would you call it "nigger music" when it originates from white people? That's like saying Mathematics was discovered in Africa.
Not really, it has the same value of any other jungle music that is put out into the mainstream today.

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004, 11:09 PM
Not really, it has the same value of any other jungle music that is put out into the mainstream today.

What timeless music has mighty Britannia produced? British attempts at classical music are risible when compared with what Russia, Italy and Germany accomplished.

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004, 11:23 PM
The mighty influence that Handel received from his patron King George (water music inpeticular), William Byrd, William Boyce, Edward Elgar, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Gustav Holst
It's a cop out for the lowlands of Germany to claim the achievements of Austrians and the major influence of Vienna......... is it not?
Not to mention atheists (or whatever "ancient" religion you follow) claiming the achievements of devoted Christian Men.

Stríbog
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004, 11:27 PM
It's a cop out for the lowlands of Germany to claim the achievments of Austrians and the major influence of Vienna......... is it not?

Beethoven was born in Bonn, and obviously had "lowland" blood, given his last name.

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004, 11:29 PM
Where did he live most of his life?

anti-climacus
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004, 11:50 PM
Vienna! hence the influence from Austria and furthermore, Vienna

Stríbog
Thursday, December 23rd, 2004, 12:31 AM
Vienna! hence the influence from Austria and furthermore, Vienna

Yeah, I'm sure musical talent is entirely environmental.

Grimr
Thursday, December 23rd, 2004, 09:23 AM

Perhaps it is, Wagner only liked one part of the world.

anti-climacus
Saturday, December 25th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Strange comment coming from someone who "worships nature".
Vienna is the by far the greatest city when it comes to music. Great composers from around the world were not fleeing in droves to Dortmund, now were they?

Stríbog
Saturday, December 25th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Strange comment coming from someone who "worships nature".

If you can't discern the difference between the two types of 'environments,' you must be a real Amurikin.

anti-climacus
Monday, December 27th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Quite an asinine statement, environment is a by-product of nature. By the way, you spelled American wrong................... idiot :bravo

Stríbog
Tuesday, December 28th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Quite an asinine statement, environment is a by-product of nature.

Apparently you are of the opinion that a Negro transplanted to Vienna would gain an appreciable increase in musical talent. That is the logical extension of your conclusion, at any rate. You still fail to grasp the distinction between the various types of environment. Your statement is worthless due to the ambiguity in the definitions of both environment and nature.

By the way, you spelled American wrong................... idiot :bravo

By all means, keep attempting to be condescending when my comments go over your head. It provides amusement to some of us on this forum. :) You might want to think about why I spelled it as I did, if thinking doesn't hurt too much.

infoterror
Sunday, January 23rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
In a Creem magazine interview, Hetfield revealed that he had written a "rap song" by that title. I don't know anything more about it.

However, those demos were 1982-1983, so long before any of their "sold out" activities. They've changed, and they're making good money, which is what this society is about (maybe this is even a bitter comment).

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 05:16 AM
I've not found any online results about these claims. While Metallica does like some amount of shock rock, most of it is morbid and grotesque to the point of Death Metal, keeping in with their Black Metal and Punk influences, rather than social. Most social lyrics by Hetfield are about libertarianism and do not address ethnic issues at all. Only Mustaine goes off the rails of political controversy, rather than generic rock anthems and power ballads. That is why Metallica is more accessible to the AOR and arena, stadium rock audience. Generally, Metallica is less cringe-worthy than Megadeth, insofar as lyrical content goes, except in obvious parodies and their cover songs. The main exception was collaborating with Lou Reed and it was not a Hetfield project. Generally, however, both Hetfield and Mustaine are not Left-wing lunatics and have patriotic sentiments.