PDA

View Full Version : Why Runes Speak to Black People: The Kemetic Connection

Razzok
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 05:24 AM
I could not believe this when I saw it. More Afrocentric dribble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DMA2FtZ9w

Wychaert
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 08:10 AM
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx25/theSv666/doublefacepalm.jpg

No! Wait!!!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx25/theSv666/facepalmtriple.jpg

What is she thinking...:|

Frostbite
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Other races and cultures might embellish the truth a little bit, but Afrocentrists just plain lie. Sad really.

Dead Eye
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Negros once again trying to steal what doesn't belong to them.When will it stop eh?

Too be honest,she doesn't look like shes....all there.:D

Hrimskegg
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Dribble is an appropriate word for this farce.

Frostbite
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't runes also the Germanic version of writing? Until the Latin Alphabet was adopted?

Ingvaeonic
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Absolute garbage. This is what one gets in a globalised, cross-cultural world. A negress witch doctor "using" runes to contact the "divine". It is ludicrous.

Geroth
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 10:27 AM
This is sickening. This woman seriously needs her head examined. Runes came from Ancient Egypt? What's next? Odin was a black man? For god's sake. Afrocentrism is pure fantasy. Even the scholars that teach this rubbish admit it's purpose is to build racial pride and self esteem rather than provide historically accurate information. These people really get on my nerves when they will do just about anything to try and insert themselves into history. For ages, Afrocentrists claimed that Ancient Egypt was a Black civilization, however since the discovery of King Tut's European DNA. Despite this irrefutable evidence, Afrocentrists have since claimed that the DNA test was tampered with to make him European.

They constantly claim that European, Arab and even Asian civilizations stole their culture and made it their own. Yeah right, what on earth could Africans offer that Europeans or Asians could want? We are talking about people who never invented the wheel for crying out load.

Blacks and non-whites in general need to stay the hell out of our spiritual systems... period because all they do is to try and infiltrate it and change it to fit their needs. Plus, not to mention its an insult to our ancestors.

hyidi
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 10:48 AM
This sounds like when the niggers claim they Invented white man's technology. The niggers had always been jealous of whites and now they are getting jealous all over again.

I had come across a history question answered by a history expert. The Negroes only received some sort of language of their own through the British. Until then, they had to be talking cave man grunts.

No race can do such a thing with creating technology that Is high-tech and claimed creating the Runes etc...by only building mad-huts for their entire existence on earth.

Bearkinder
Monday, May 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM
I take this as another step in the jealousy of the negroid.

They are jealous because they are the only ones to never invent the wheel.

They are jealous because they are the only ones to never invent a brick.

They are jealous because they are the only ones to never have an empire of their own.

They are jealous because they are the only ones to never invent writing.

They are jealous because they sit on a continent that is rich with unexploited resources, but they are too- busy being utterly stupid and murdering each other, that they need handouts from the rest of the world or they starve. With all the diamonds there, Ethiopia would be one of the richest nations on the planet if anyone but negroids were running it.

Now, they are jealous of our religion. They wish they were white so bad....

Of course there's also the phenomenon of mestizos getting rune tattoos and calling themselves Vikings "Cuz vikings were bad ass." Yeah, go get your own culture, dickwad.

svartleby
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
You had to know it would be bad when she mentioned Galina Krasskova. Both women are quite clearly insane. That, or they're intelligent at a basic enough level to add and subtract elements of unrelated spiritualities in just the right combination to be palatable to as many idiots as possible. It's the "religious" version of grinding up substandard beef, washing it with ammonia, then serving it at McDonald's.

Ocko
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
I take it more relaxed.

Most likely Karl Welz introduced the runes to AFricans, Charlie is married to a black woman. He also introduced to Japanese people.

He is a multi culti propagandist and hell bound of giving Germanic culture to foreign people.

On one hand blacks are put on Earth by who-knows-why (commonly called Gods). whites as a higher race should be custodians of other races (according to the Russian Veda). In the past it has been disastrous as the ancient Aryan understood that other races can be brought up to a Aryan civilization. The effect was different than expected as the other races who have been educated and civilized by Aryans (for example Asians) turned later against them and helped destroying our own culture.

For that reason, I am against sharing Aryan civilization with the lower races. It does them no good nor us.

I do believe they have to evolve on their own prowess.

The understanding of her that the Gods tell her what to do is certainly not Aryan. As we are on the level of the Gods ourselves we listen to wisdom, insights, necessities etc but we are no slaves to the Gods. that black woman has a slave mentality as she wants to serve her Gods.

the only one's we are subject to are the Nornes and even with them one can argue and deal, as they are constantly weaving fate and that can be interferes with by humans.

Ido believe that runes work no matter the race. How good and powerful they are with other races is something I do not know but would expect that they work less well with non-Aryan races.

there is some Aryan influence, most likely genetic in some African tribes, as for example the Ethiopians. How far that goes I do not know.

It seems also that she is not pure to the Aryan culture and takes one element out of context and uses it in her Voodoo system. How that works is unclear it might do something but most likely will not get it's complete effect.

runes have a lot to do with the Rune caster and his level of humanity. a voodoo priestess will have voodoo results.

something similar to Runes is used in Reiki, a Japanese form of healing. It supposedly works well there.

Primus
Monday, June 4th, 2012, 03:18 AM
The black woman mentions Galina Krasskova, who's considered to be something of a new age crank in some traditional heathen circles.

"Kemetic energies," "alternate names," it sounds like syncretic new age blather to me, more stupidity than anything else. This black woman is basically grabbing stuff to mash into her own weird belief system. She talks about creating new runes (is she Odin?), ascending to the divine, etc. Typical new age mumbo-jumbo.

Ocko
Monday, June 4th, 2012, 03:28 AM
I think she works with Raven Kaldera who claims that the Goddess Hel asked him to become a transsexual.

That seems to be deeply new age religion. Add to this Karl Welz and y Stephen Flowers working with Satanist ideas and so on. You get a pretty weird bunch of people claiming to be heathen.

well, heathens are about freedom but also about honor. so I see that in a mixed way.

when Blacks do rune work it is just another weird feature.

It seems that the heathen spirituality is to be destroyed by all this weird stuff.

The good thing is that people look for a personal relationship with heathen Gods and that might actually be the best way to grow.

Ocko
Monday, June 4th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Kemetic religion actually means a revival of the old Egyptian religion.

On their webpage they try to avoid the subject of race and say they are open to all willing to participate. They claim that there was no Aryan elite forming the ruling class. They say, it was all a mix and that notion of an Aryan ruling class is old-fashioned and not accepted anymore.

But they are not up to date as DNA proved that at least some of the Pharaos were lily-white Aryans.

Given that a white follower of that belief might find a connection to runes between Norse beliefs/wisdom and the Egyptian strand of Aryan wisdom.

What a black woman wants to do with that religion is a joke.

The Egyptians have been definitely no blacks (only at the very end there was a black guy on the pharaothrone and that was the end of the Egyptians after that the descendants of Alexander the great's generals occupied the throne. Who most likely were Aryans too.

Africans have their own genuine religions which served them well, they only have to get rid of a lot of non-sense which are in that right now.

but I guess Blacks prefer to be 'Egyptians' rather than being Blacks. They buffer that they have no culture, civilization and real religion by themselves. In Africa are still powerful shamans who do a good job for their communities like in Ghana and other countries. It would be more appropriate to connect to them.