PDA

View Full Version : Population Analyst Wants Massive Reduction in Human Numbers

ironwand
Sunday, April 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
On 26 of April 2012, John Vidal said this in The Guardian:

The world's most renowned population analyst has called for a massive reduction in the number of humans...

Paul Ehrlich, Bing professor of population studies at Stanford University in California and author of the best-selling Population Bomb book in 1968, goes much further than the Royal Society in London which this morning said that physical numbers were as important as the amount of natural resources consumed.

Cut world population and redistribute resources, expert urges | Environment | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/apr/26/world-population-resources-paul-ehrlich)

The Guardian quoted Ehrlich thus:

If we go on at the pace we are THERE'S GOING TO BE VARIOUS FORMS OF DISASTER.

That a prediction, Prof?

Or THE PLAN?

The more people you have the greater the chance of some weird virus transferring from animal to human populations, THERE COULD BE A VAST DIE-OFF.

Sounds like THE plan to me.

WE HAVE TO HUMANELY AND AS RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE MOVE TO POPULATION SHRINKAGE.

In which case, Prof, can we start with your own grandkids?

Let's have the nuts off them first, eh? You know, just to show that what's good for us no-account geese is just as acceptible to the Professorial gander.

Then, if you could get your own tribe to do a bit of shrinking first? Oh yes, when your lot, the West Indies, Africa, China, South America, the Indian subcontinent and Islam have cast off 80 per cent of the whole, maybe the rest of us will have a little think about doing the same.

That's fair, isn't it?

Paul Ehrlich is Jewish.

http://www.whale.to/a/ehrlich_400px.jpg

Hersir
Sunday, April 29th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Some say that humans are a cancer upon the earth, but earth will still survive if we kill ourselves.

Some argue we should limit births here in the west, but our native populations are already dwindling. The problem is with Africa and Asia.

I'm not optimistic and I think we will see a collapse. Troy Southgate argues that Germanics should set out to find a new home, like we have done in the past.

renownedwolf
Sunday, April 29th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Until interplanetary travel becomes common place, looks like it will be both poles, as everywhere else is full. We are not going anywhere soon.

I agree that there should be population reduction but not it is not us that is the problem. (apart from libtards feeding 'dem poor helpless Africans..)

There will be a collapse, it is natures way, but my bet is on an orchestrated disaster. Most likely some genetically engineered disease which only certain GM (read Monsanto) seed is immune to. The best we can hope for is to get into the survival mentality mode. We as a race are the most adaptable and will possibly have the edge during anything particularly bad.

Dvergr
Sunday, April 29th, 2012, 10:05 PM
If the governments stopped handing out candy to every illegal then maybe they wouldn't have so many children.

Troy Southgate argues that Germanics should set out to find a new home, like we have done in the past.

One way or another there is going to be a disaster, then we will be able to take back Germanic lands when the governments too are in shambles.

We should re-take Greenland, Newfoundland and Labrador. There is practically nobody there. It would be historical if the Germanic people had to re-take their lands, only in reverse this time, from west to east.

EQ Fighter
Sunday, April 29th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Or THE PLAN?

Sounds like THE plan to me.

In which case, Prof, can we start with your own grandkids?

Let's have the nuts off them first, eh? You know, just to show that what's good for us no-account geese is just as acceptible to the Professorial gander.

Then, if you could get your own tribe to do a bit of shrinking first? Oh yes, when your lot, the West Indies, Africa, China, South America, the Indian subcontinent and Islam have cast off 80 per cent of the whole, maybe the rest of us will have a little think about doing the same.

That's fair, isn't it?

Paul Ehrlich is Jewish.

http://www.whale.to/a/ehrlich_400px.jpg

Agreed on Our Plan!
These people have done everything in their power to screw up the space program which they seen as a "German Accomplishment".

They then turned around and wasted trillions on wars ether indirectly influenced by Jewish Leftist or Directly Caused by them [war on terror].

Then they slap us with the need to redistribute the resources from the only population group that has any hope of actually saving the planet.

It is just this kind of reasoning that has gotten us into the situation we have.

EQ Fighter
Monday, April 30th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Some say that humans are a cancer upon the earth, but earth will still survive if we kill ourselves.

Humanity is NOT a cancer on the Planet.

If we IE the western Germanic Population kill our selves out IT WILL NOT save the planet from dynamics already in place. If you limit births of the people have already have advanced culture and feed people who produce nothing you will still get over population.

And if you begin to enter them getting their hands on advanced weaponry you may end up with a Space Rock that we used to call earth.

Some argue we should limit births here in the west, but our native populations are already dwindling. The problem is with Africa and Asia.

Asia is only some what of a problem because at lest they have advanced culture that will move to deal with the issue.
Africa and the Middle East on the other hand is a different story.

What you have there is a large wild life preserve that is miss managed by western liberals with two legged wild life.

Fact is had these people never adopted the idea of "Equality" and looked at these cultures for what they were actually capable of and started from that point there would not be a problem. IE would could look at some of their real disabilities and not view them as "Equal" to western whites.

Which they ARE NOT!

I'm not optimistic and I think we will see a collapse. Troy Southgate argues that Germanics should set out to find a new home, like we have done in the past.

Where will that be?
Mars is the only planet in our solar system that is even close to capable of supporting life.

Unfortunately Liberalism prevented things like the Saturn v program from going forward, while they spent trillions on wars. The aluminium alone from the 1960 bombers fleets cloud have built hundreds of rockets.

SteinMauer
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012, 03:11 AM
Humanity is NOT a cancer on the Planet.

"If we IE the western Germanic Population kill our selves out IT WILL NOT save the planet from dynamics already in place. If you limit births of the people have already have advanced culture and feed people who produce nothing you will still get over population."

Indeed! We have, for too long now been feeding those who produce nothing. It seems now that we are taking it out with shovels, while trying to replace it with teaspoons. There needs to be population control, I guess, but the populations that need controlling are the ones breeding like minks. It is infuriating, because it seems to me that the Germanic, Celtic, Anglican and kindred races limit our own numbers because we have to feed, clothe, house and provide medical care for our children, and the others do not. I fear sometimes that this cycle of raising future generations who are forced to build, and let another inhabit, or produce, so the third world leeches that are overrunning us can consume, will never be broken.

ampersand
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012, 07:10 AM
I want a massive reduction in human numbers too (and I'm not Jewish :P)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Population_curve.svg/1000px-Population_curve.svg.png

It doesn't take a genius to look at that graph and know that it's not sustainable. If any of you have done microbiology it reminds me strongly of the log growth phase of a bacterial culture in a closed system:

http://i.imgur.com/wdiXR.jpg

Clearly the major population pressure is coming from the Third World, but even if you somehow wiped them all out it would only temporarily relieve things. Taking only the consumption of the industrialised countries into consideration, we still can't keep consuming at even our current rate for long at all.

Thorbrand
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012, 10:20 AM
As noted above in several of the posts, we do need a massive population reduction - in those 'developing nations', places where people are despotic, starving, drought-stricken, war torn, etc.. people are still producing at a rate that would make rabbits blush. Of course as long as we maintain our prop of billion dollar payments to these third world nations they will continue this trend. And, as long as we allow the rising tide of immigration and the inculcation of the multikult 'norm' we shall be overwhelmed by the Trojan horse within our borders.

What we Germanen need to do is to increase our own birthrates, not bend to the 'selfless' reduction in our gene pool so loved by our democrazy governments. Simultaneously we must continue to agitate for a cessation of mass immigration, international 'aid' and perhaps hope for a not-too gradual reduction in the population explosion of the third world.

SteinMauer
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Well said, Thorbrand. Perhaps if we stopped enabling much of the "third world" to live beyond it's means, and support its self with what it produces or grows, the population would self-regulate, as per natural order. Of course then we might be looking at even worse immigration problems...

Neophyte
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012, 02:41 PM
As I have said before, the reason that these areas have increased their populations is Western support in the form of technology, energy, vaccines etc. Not long ago today's Zimbabwe was home to a quarter of a million people, which have since increased over fortyfold in a few decades. Since these technologies are not something that these populations can generate or even operate on their own, if (or when) we remove our support those populations will come crashing down towards levels even below the historical.

Imagine Africa today suddenly without fertilizer, vaccines, refined petroleum, rubber tires, antibiotics, but with plenty of machetes lying around. It would be pandemonium in all meanings of the word.

EQ Fighter
Friday, May 4th, 2012, 01:40 AM
As I have said before, the reason that these areas have increased their populations is Western support in the form of technology, energy, vaccines etc. Not long ago today's Zimbabwe was home to a quarter of a million people, which have since increased over fortyfold in a few decades. Since these technologies are not something that these populations can generate or even operate on their own, if (or when) we remove our support those populations will come crashing down towards levels even below the historical.

Imagine Africa today suddenly without fertilizer, vaccines, refined petroleum, rubber tires, antibiotics, but with plenty of machetes lying around. It would be pandemonium in all meanings of the word.

Great then the Answer is simply to leave them to their own devices.

Had this been done there would be no problem because they would not be able to out breed what they had resources for.

In addition to this the west would not have an "Immigration Problem".

It is likely that uninterrupted the west would have developed off world resources. By now that would be more than capable of feeding the western world.

We can pretty much leave all this at the feet of western liberals.