PDA

View Full Version : Lectures on History Special on CSNBC

GeistFaust
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 02:35 AM
I am going to be taking part in a Lectures on History special featuring CSNBC, and they will be filming a lecture of my teacher on WW2. I have already been butting heads a bit with this teacher in previous history classes, but I would like to ask if anyone has any specific statements or points they want me to make.

I already have some which are formulated given my extensive research of matters on WW2 matters and the postwar period, but I would like to ask for any specific statement or points, which someone wishes me to make.

This is going to be broadcasted on a major American television channel, and it will be an opportunity to get the truth accross, and to send a message. That is why I ask if anyone has any specific statements to make, especially those people in Europe, in the areas heavily affected by the devastating impacts of WW2.

Hilderinc
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Make sure you mention Allied war crimes.

Bombing of Dresden --> Worse than any evil-Nazi bombing of any city.

(Post war(!)) Expulsion/displacement of some 14 million Germans from ancestral lands --> Worse than any evil-Nazi expulsion of Poles, Jews, etc.

(Post war(!)) Rhine meadow camps --> Worse conditions than any evil-Nazi concentration camps.

Japanese scientists who got off free for giving information from medical experiments to America --> Worse than experiments done by evil-Nazis like Mengele.

The Horned God
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Perhaps the single greatest tragedy of WWII was the failure of the Allies in 1945, while in a position of strength, to demand the retreat of the U.S.S.R to it's pre- 1939 borders.

The result of this failure was that after 5 years of fighting and 50 million deaths, more people in Europe lived under tyranny at the end of the war than had at it's beginning. This does not even take into account the millions that Stalin would yet murder between 1945 and his death in 1953 or of the savage repressions imposed upon the people of Hungary and Czechoslovakia during those countries attempted rebellions.

From the point of view of many in Europe, the loss of eastern Europe to the forces of communism combined with the massive death toll of 50 million all but defeated the purpose of going to war in the first place.

renownedwolf
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM
You could always raise inconsistencies of the holohoax. Just start by asking whether or not the truth fears investigation.