PDA

View Full Version : The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

GreenHeart
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 09:57 AM
I can hardly believe these people are serious. This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of.

http://www.vhemt.org/

"May you live long and die out"

They don't seem to consider the possibility that if the right kind of people breed, then the world would be infinitely superior to how it is now.

"True, wildlife rapidly going extinct and 40,000 children dying each day are not laughing matters, but neither laughing nor bemoaning will change what's happening. We may as well have some fun as we work and play toward a better world."

Again, wouldn't happen if a) jews were not in control of these matters; and b) if more aware people were to breed instead of niggers in Africa. We should send condoms to Africa instead of food!!

Stríbog
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 10:11 AM
You know, I have thought long and hard about the condoms to Africa thing. Up until the advent of AIDS, it was a brilliant idea... But with AIDS filling up morgues from Liberia to Rhodesia, I have to wonder if condoms might actually increase the African population by preventing AIDS transmission....? I think for now we should let AIDS run its course and then see what the situation is in a decade or 2.

GreenHeart
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
You know, I have thought long and hard about the condoms to Africa thing. Up until the advent of AIDS, it was a brilliant idea... But with AIDS filling up morgues from Liberia to Rhodesia, I have to wonder if condoms might actually increase the African population by preventing AIDS transmission....? I think for now we should let AIDS run its course and then see what the situation is in a decade or 2.

You are right. It's just nature's response to the over population. But while we're at it why not send them birth control? It doesn't stop AIDS from spreading, (thus nature can run it's course) but does stop the female from getting pregnant.

Then they would have far less over population problems.

Honestly I have little sympathy for people stupid enough to sleep around when they know they are risking getting aids in the first place. I have even less sympathy for people who catch it using drugs!

Why waste money to find a cure when the cure is already apparent?

Johnson
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 12:19 PM
Africans wouldn't know how to use condoms.

Hellstar
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 12:24 PM
thats somehow waste of time making such a site, people are a bunch of proletariens in my opinion, who get to many kids anyway. fucking low lifes im surrounded by everywhere.
these people dont consider that they would reach their goal by determination such as making a special DNA code which destroy all homo sapiens so life can return to advantage for nature and animals. these people devote their time wrong could one objective say. I must say they sound like a bunch of losers, they say somewhere that they do not care about people are greedy. who are these anti existence fucks? could only be some sort of jewish losers in my opinion. fucking idiots.but yes there is damn to many people on this sphere in my opinion. if peopel stoppe dlooking at each other like machines for labor and other stupid jewish ideology we might actually reduce the number of people on this eartht, so far people get kids in many countries to get more money or act upon their lousy breeding urge, its so fucking stupid. get some fucking kids when you have the brain and honour and plan to show your kids pride and make sure you wanna be with your partner to the end and you can support your kids. i dont fucking care what you do of extreme things with your family. just dont look upon them as robots.

Ederico
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 01:33 PM
They claim to not be Misanthropes, well if the planned extinction of all Humanity is not Misanthropic, I wonder what can be considered Misanthropic. Later on tonight I'll give a look at their FAQ. A totally anti-natural movement, they certainly have no instinct of self-preservation, rather they repress it. I hope they do not last long, and I hope they are the ones to die out.

Hellstar
Friday, January 3rd, 2003, 01:39 PM
Nah if their ideas or efforts just could be coordinated to our advantage!

Blutwölfin
Saturday, November 19th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

http://www.vhemt.org/colorvisualize.jpg

VHEMT (http://www.vhemt.org/)

Important note: Don't take this too serious! ;)

Cuchullain
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2005, 12:01 PM
Hehe, amusing.:)

PsycholgclMishap
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
I know someone who is a member of this organization. Too bad because he's a highly intelligent businessman and extremely talented musician who genes should be passed on...