PDA

View Full Version : Psychology on the 3 main races.....

Chemical Nose
Thursday, January 2nd, 2003, 06:04 AM
Guillermo Quintana, the head of the psychology department (Madrid)

`Aryans` are characterised by their concern for the future, their higher intelligence, their aptitude or capacity for intellectual, scientific or artistic activity,

`Negroes` personality is characterised by traits of childish emotionalism, emotional instability, lack of balance, fear, lack of self-confidence, cowardice, mental weakness and neeed for comfort. In short, says Quintana, black people are innocently trusting, fanatical, passionate, instinctive, irritable, inconsiderate and lacking in noble feelings, childish and cowardly. individuals of the black race are primitive in their mentality and customs, show a certain uniformity and are inferior to whites in their psychological processes of analysis, reflection, reasoning, will, decision-making, self-control and artistic production.

As far as the psychological faculties of the 'yellow race' is concerned, they are slow, lazy, deficient in imagination and invention but skilled in assimilation, imitation, repetition and falsificatation.

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, January 2nd, 2003, 03:10 PM
who is Quintana ?

Chemical Nose
Tuesday, January 7th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by triskel
who is Quintana ?

I found the link for you -

http://www.irr.org.uk/europebulletin/spain/extreme_right_politics/1997/ak000005.html

To bad he was a coward in the end:crying

cosmocreator
Wednesday, January 8th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Chemical Nose
`Negroes` personality is characterised by traits of childish emotionalism, emotional instability, lack of balance, fear, lack of self-confidence, cowardice, mental weakness and neeed for comfort. In short, says Quintana, black people are innocently trusting, fanatical, passionate, instinctive, irritable, inconsiderate and lacking in noble feelings, childish and cowardly.

So what could we say of the women who are attracted to these types?

GreenHeart
Wednesday, January 8th, 2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by ns1488ca
So what could we say of the women who are attracted to these types?

Live long and die, sounds good to me........

cosmocreator
Wednesday, January 8th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Live long and die, sounds good to me........

I was thinking more of their psychological traits. What type of women would be attracted to this:"childish emotionalism, emotional instability, lack of balance, fear, lack of self-confidence, cowardice, mental weakness and neeed for comfort."

The motherly type? The altruist?

Chemical Nose
Thursday, January 9th, 2003, 01:54 AM
1, It has to do with being infantile your self.

2, its exciting to do the adversary of what the genes premonition of you was thought to be.

3, the black despicable contrast to your skin keeps your self hate canalised.

4, the black smell and infantile/savage features appeal to your sexualism cause your first encounter with sexualism was disciplined and systematic so your road to escapism was to break free with the wild undisciplined nigger you never knew what could do to you in bed, the opposition of the first systematic clinical sexual encounter you had which was with a white man who made you feel bad at the time.

5, you heard rumours that niggers have bigger cocks and the thought of having a nigger cock in your makes you thrilled as the stupid bitch you are.

6, your genetics are messed up you are destined to race betrayal so you might as well start with the worse. you are here to destroy your race, you have no pride or glory about your ancestors you filthy whore.

7, your a stupid humanist who has to do the opposite of natures unspoken laws even though they might punish you, you might be so stupid you still continue to oppose nature by the rotten modern trend ideologies in hand.

8, been raped as child by a white so your good will is cast upon a nigger with a dumb smile and a lust to sweet talk you in order to fuck you.

Lets start the Medieval funeral Pyre & burn some witches.

Jack
Sunday, August 24th, 2003, 09:15 AM
Chemical Nose, that was disturbing...

RoundskullBoredguy
Sunday, October 26th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Nononono; race has nothing to do with psychology. (Although types like Jesse Jackson make me think otherwise occasionally...) Get yourself out of the 19th century, you poor uneducated soul. :P

cosmocreator
Sunday, October 26th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Nononono; race has nothing to do with psychology. (Although types like Jesse Jackson make me think otherwise occasionally...) Get yourself out of the 19th century, you poor uneducated soul. :P

There are psychological differences between races. Just because you are not aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist. Observe Negroes and Mongoloids. They are very different psychologically. Differences can also be seen between UPs and Meds. You just need to have a perceptive eye for it.

RoundskullBoredguy
Sunday, October 26th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Affirm this, would you?

21wqre2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:26 PM
There are psychological differences between races. Just because you are not aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist. Observe Negroes and Mongoloids. They are very different psychologically. Differences can also be seen between UPs and Meds. You just need to have a perceptive eye for it.

I think it is mainly statistics that do the convincing.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:28 PM
I think it is mainly statistics that do the convincing.

Just observations. It applies to groups not single individuals.

21wqre2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Just observations? You believe the statistics of a high African American crime rate has less influence on your beliefs than your personal observations?

cosmocreator
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Just observations? You believe the statistics of a high African American crime rate has less influence on your beliefs than your personal observations?

It was my own experience with them that convinces me more than statistics. They are very aggressive. I've experienced it 1st hand.

21wqre2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:46 PM
I think statistics would be far more accurate cosmocreater. These statistics are results from thousands of people where as your observations would involve far less.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:49 PM
I think statistics would be far more accurate cosmocreater. These statistics are results from thousands of people where as your observations would involve far less.

Statistics effect staticians more than the general public.

21wqre2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Data and statistics are what theorists need to back up their theories.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Data and statistics are what theorists need to back up their theories.

Theories don't effect the average person like being assaulted does.

21wqre2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 11:01 PM
You think you do not rely on racial theorists to primarily reinforce your belief?

cosmocreator
Wednesday, October 29th, 2003, 12:07 AM
You think you do not rely on racial theorists to primarily reinforce your belief?

I was talking about the average person. I am not average.

21wqre2
Wednesday, October 29th, 2003, 12:24 AM
i guess patterns in statistics do not mean anything in comparison to an individual getting assaulted as far as you see it. Even though such things are a part of the statistic system. One assualt case doesnt measure anything, where as thousands do and when analysed by theorists they mean a lot more.

morg
Friday, October 31st, 2003, 08:32 PM
yes i would have to agree with 21wqre2.

Ossetian
Thursday, November 20th, 2003, 11:36 PM

`Aryans` are characterised by their concern for the future, their higher intelligence, their aptitude or capacity for intellectual, scientific or artistic activity,

`Negroes` personality is characterised by traits of childish emotionalism, emotional instability, lack of balance, fear, lack of self-confidence, cowardice, mental weakness and neeed for comfort. In short, says Quintana, black people are innocently trusting, fanatical, passionate, instinctive, irritable, inconsiderate and lacking in noble feelings, childish and cowardly. individuals of the black race are primitive in their mentality and customs, show a certain uniformity and are inferior to whites in their psychological processes of analysis, reflection, reasoning, will, decision-making, self-control and artistic production.

As far as the psychological faculties of the 'yellow race' is concerned, they are slow, lazy, deficient in imagination and invention but skilled in assimilation, imitation, repetition and falsificatation.

Lol, That is totaly wrong, Asians are not lazy, I would say the total opposite. This is BS.