PDA

View Full Version : Germanic Cooperatives

solkorset
Friday, March 2nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hey, why don't we get together and cooperate? Suppose some of us need to borrow money while others have money to lend. By cooperating we eliminate usury and become free. Suppose some have things they don't need and want to sell or just throw away, while others need those things. Suppose we could start a company together? Or teach each other things?

I think it's time for the movement to become more practical. When people mention activism they usually think of handing out leaflets and such. I suggest that a better view of activism is to cooperate and help each other. That fosters organization which can lead to effective political action.

How about you? (Yes, YOU!) Would you be willing to meet other germanic nationalists on a regular basis in a cafe or pub to discuss what we can do together? Then try out various ideas?

Mööv
Friday, March 2nd, 2012, 10:51 PM
How about you? (Yes, YOU!) Would you be willing to meet other germanic nationalists on a regular basis in a cafe or pub to discuss what we can do together? Then try out various ideas?

Sure I`d be. I like meeting people.
I`m also into any sort of scientific cooperation concerning natural sciences, mostly biology/ecology related. :)

solkorset
Monday, March 5th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Sure I`d be. I like meeting people.
I`m also into any sort of scientific cooperation concerning natural sciences, mostly biology/ecology related. :)

Do you know anything about modern racial science? The study of human genetic diversity? Population genetics? Physical anthropology? Anthropometry? Statistical methods in these subjects? Paleoanthropology and the evolution of races?

Mööv
Monday, March 5th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Do you know anything about modern racial science? The study of human genetic diversity? Population genetics? Physical anthropology? Anthropometry? Statistical methods in these subjects? Paleoanthropology and the evolution of races?

Sorry. Very limited in those areas at the moment.
I`m interested in gaining more knowledge in those fields however I have very limited time for that so the progress is slow.

Metahumanoid
Monday, March 5th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Would you be willing to meet other germanic nationalists on a regular basis in a cafe or pub to discuss what we can do together? Then try out various ideas?

Yeah i would like to, but how to, since most skadi users live far apart?

Has anyone a idea how to erect a fund pool without the "help" of the banksters?

Mööv
Monday, March 5th, 2012, 10:39 PM

We could organize camps :)

Unity Mitford
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Hippies *cough* Hippies :victory :weed:

Mööv
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Hippies *cough* Hippies :victory :weed:

Will bring the remedy:

http://hymiesrecords.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hippies.jpg

:D

solkorset
Friday, March 9th, 2012, 12:27 AM

Has anyone a idea how to erect a fund pool without the "help" of the banksters?

Well, if we live far apart then that also offers opportunities. If we want to travel abroad then the others can offer us hospitality? Some sightseeing and political discussion? A great way to get to know fellow fighters.

Fund pool: You mean lending and borrowing? Sure, I can lend you money if I trust that you will pay me back. What do you need it for? Most WNs seem to be rather poor which is a problem.

hyidi
Friday, March 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I would love to meet people from here with the same political thoughts as I.

solkorset
Saturday, March 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I would love to meet people from here with the same political thoughts as I.

Great! How would you like it if a bunch of germanic nationalists out of Europe came to visit you in Australia? Or offered you hospitality in a number of different european countries?

How about going travelling together or sharing a flat somewhere as expats in a foreign country? Just for a while, a few months, and then go on elsewhere? It could be combined with political workshops and activism. We could also travel the world to visit PLE settlements and take part in local events. Etc

Lydig
Saturday, March 10th, 2012, 08:01 PM
We could organize camps :)

The british and russians took all the camps in 1945;)

Great! How would you like it if a bunch of germanic nationalists out of Europe came to visit you in Australia? Or offered you hospitality in a number of different european countries?

How about going travelling together or sharing a flat somewhere as expats in a foreign country? Just for a while, a few months, and then go on elsewhere? It could be combined with political workshops and activism. We could also travel the world to visit PLE settlements and take part in local events. Etc

I like the idea, but with the economy these days, I doubt it will be other then dreaming!

What i do see as a good thing, is to start this very localy.
First in a town, then in a state and finally in a country.

People could start some kind of online buisness though!
Some Ebay thing with one seller, and distributors all over the world!

Sigurd
Sunday, March 11th, 2012, 05:00 AM
First of all: Very commendable ideal, but it shouldn't stay at the ideal. Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk as well. You don't know where to start --- well start anywhere, start small if need be. A lot of people talk of "starting something big", but very few actually ever go out and do something. :P

A lot of well-meant initiatives have failed throughout the years because they started with going for world domination, you are supposed to start small. True, if you don't wish to attain godhood you will fail at mere mortality too - but keep it in small, realistic steps or it'll be doomed to fail. No entrepreneur founds a company with ten subsidies, fifty factories and six hundreds different products, they all start small - this project is no different. ;)

I think it's time for the movement to become more practical. When people mention activism they usually think of handing out leaflets and such. I suggest that a better view of activism is to cooperate and help each other.

Folks here and elsewhere have been doing this for years. You need something done or lent that you can't yourself provide for --- a comrade who can is but one call away, that is a very good and empowering feeling. :)

Meeting regularly for discussion and company is indispensable for a good dynamic within the group, it is after all a folk community, not some silly scene we're after. I stress to my comrades how important attending the regular casual meeting is, and they tend to agree.

We've had folks smile about knowingly and belittle us here for sometimes preferring to meet casually on an afternoon for a coffee, but when push came to shove each one of their group had something else to do, another concert in Belgium or Poland to attend, whilst we communicated as one. :)

And you don't "try out ideas". You do the usual: You further yourself and your own knowledge, you found a family, you do your normal amount of street activism, you keep on networking, you present our way as normal and natural to outsiders, and eventually it'll be more of a self-runner than you'd expect. We will know when the time is ripe. ;)

hyidi
Sunday, March 11th, 2012, 05:23 AM

That would be such a privilege' Europeans Germanic coming down to Australia. I'm already saving to pay my own way! It would be nice if I can get nearly free board in Europe.

Yes' My aim is to visit Europe' joining groups and helping out. I will protest against those swine rats retard Libtards.

England and Germany are my first options than after that' anything goes.

Bittereinder
Monday, March 12th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Hey, why don't we get together and cooperate? Suppose some of us need to borrow money while others have money to lend. By cooperating we eliminate usury and become free. Suppose some have things they don't need and want to sell or just throw away, while others need those things. Suppose we could start a company together? Or teach each other things?

I think it's time for the movement to become more practical. When people mention activism they usually think of handing out leaflets and such. I suggest that a better view of activism is to cooperate and help each other. That fosters organization which can lead to effective political action.

I believe this is what Orania is in essence. Well it is working for them, atleast for the time being.

solkorset
Monday, March 12th, 2012, 08:47 PM
The british and russians took all the camps in 1945;)

I like the idea, but with the economy these days, I doubt it will be other then dreaming!

What i do see as a good thing, is to start this very localy.
First in a town, then in a state and finally in a country.

People could start some kind of online buisness though!
Some Ebay thing with one seller, and distributors all over the world!

Are all WNs so poor that they don't have any freedom to act?

My first suggestion was local, but then somebody objected that we, the users at Skadi, live far apart, so I pointed out other opportunities.

It is easy to say "online business", but what exactly do you suggest? It doesn't have to be business in the beginning, which is rather demanding; instead we could just invent an online cooperative: Any task we can carry out together online is worth considering.

First of all: Very commendable ideal, but it shouldn't stay at the ideal. Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk as well. You don't know where to start --- well start anywhere, start small if need be. A lot of people talk of "starting something big", but very few actually ever go out and do something. :P

A lot of well-meant initiatives have failed throughout the years because they started with going for world domination, you are supposed to start small. True, if you don't wish to attain godhood you will fail at mere mortality too - but keep it in small, realistic steps or it'll be doomed to fail. No entrepreneur founds a company with ten subsidies, fifty factories and six hundreds different products, they all start small - this project is no different. ;)

Good point. Modesty is needed if anything is to be done. We shouldn't suggest something if we're unsure whether we can and will do it. We're not here to dream up artificial paradises and build castles in the air.

Folks here and elsewhere have been doing this for years. You need something done or lent that you can't yourself provide for --- a comrade who can is but one call away, that is a very good and empowering feeling. :)

Good to hear that others have tried it and that it works! That may encourage closet nationalists to come out and become active.

Meeting regularly for discussion and company is indispensable for a good dynamic within the group, it is after all a folk community, not some silly scene we're after. I stress to my comrades how important attending the regular casual meeting is, and they tend to agree.

We've had folks smile about knowingly and belittle us here for sometimes preferring to meet casually on an afternoon for a coffee, but when push came to shove each one of their group had something else to do, another concert in Belgium or Poland to attend, whilst we communicated as one. :)

I agree!

And you don't "try out ideas". You do the usual: You further yourself and your own knowledge, you found a family, you do your normal amount of street activism, you keep on networking, you present our way as normal and natural to outsiders, and eventually it'll be more of a self-runner than you'd expect. We will know when the time is ripe. ;)

You're painting a lofty ideal here that isn't much help to those who are struggling to become active in a worthwhile way. You're in effect saying "just be perfect and everything will work out all right!". I'm trying to put some meat on the bone and not be stuck in conventional thinking. I feel that down to earth ideas of a fresh and novel kind are needed to raise the level of activism.

That would be such a privilege' Europeans Germanic coming down to Australia. I'm already saving to pay my own way! It would be nice if I can get nearly free board in Europe.

Yes' My aim is to visit Europe' joining groups and helping out. I will protest against those swine rats retard Libtards.

England and Germany are my first options than after that' anything goes.

Nice to see that there is at least one here who is ready for action and isn't mired in ifs and buts. :) Stay put!

I believe this is what Orania is in essence. Well it is working for them, atleast for the time being.

Are you living there, in Orania? I know about it. How are they doing? You're South African at least and still living down there? Please tell us something about your way of life. How do you get by? What fears and worries...

Hands
Monday, March 12th, 2012, 09:11 PM

Yes i would, although i might not have much to offer:(

We should utilize every resource in reach, especially the small ones.

Maybe things like work barters would be great? For example, id help you with hospitality, food, meeting with others etc. , and in return you would work with me for some of the that time, sort of like part of the journeyman scheme. These kind of things could prove really beneficial to expanding and strengthening networks.

Just meeting regularly with like minded people will help boost the activity, reach, and probably the motivation in those involved.

Online people can have blogs about their meetings with others etc. Goods produced by members can be put up for sale to raise funds for certain causes.

Don't just litter the streets with leaflets, grow a network of PEOPLE. In the end people do the work not paper, SOMETIMES the paper is the catalyst, but not all the time.:)

SO LETS KEEP TALKING, BUT START LIVING UP TO OUR IDEAS!:thumbup

solkorset
Wednesday, March 14th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Yes i would, although i might not have much to offer:(

We should utilize every resource in reach, especially the small ones.

Maybe things like work barters would be great? For example, id help you with hospitality, food, meeting with others etc. , and in return you would work with me for some of the that time, sort of like part of the journeyman scheme. These kind of things could prove really beneficial to expanding and strengthening networks.

Just meeting regularly with like minded people will help boost the activity, reach, and probably the motivation in those involved.

Online people can have blogs about their meetings with others etc. Goods produced by members can be put up for sale to raise funds for certain causes.

Don't just litter the streets with leaflets, grow a network of PEOPLE. In the end people do the work not paper, SOMETIMES the paper is the catalyst, but not all the time.:)

SO LETS KEEP TALKING, BUT START LIVING UP TO OUR IDEAS!:thumbup

Vow! A 15 year old english lad with so much wise thinking! (I'm NOT ironic) This impresses me. Well met to you, young friend! What shall we call you? Oliver Twist? You seem to have as much to teach us as we you. I ask everybody else here to heed your words. You are right on every point. A movement of young resourceful enthusiasts like you will grow and carry much fruit. Cheers mate, and see you soon!

Metahumanoid
Wednesday, March 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Fund pool: You mean lending and borrowing? Sure, I can lend you money if I trust that you will pay me back. What do you need it for? Most WNs seem to be rather poor which is a problem.

No i don´t want to borrow it for myself, at least now now, it will be some time still until i have my own children. For now i would rather pay into the pool, to give comrades in need an interest-free loan. Such a arrangement was proposed on this forum some time before, but not specified further as far as i know. I suspect with a deposit less than 20.000€ it won´t work efficient anyway.

EQ Fighter
Wednesday, March 28th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Hi Just thought I would drop this resource into this Thread.

I like the Idea of Cooperatives, because I think as the world continues to sink into the Shit Hole of Global Government people in all nations will continue to need things such as Food, Shelter, Companionship, and the basics of life.

I do not see these communities as Hippie Movements such as you seen in the 1960's because in today’s environment they are NOT being driven by Ideology but by real need of people in society for the above mentioned things.
Food, Shelter, Companionship, and the big one >>Economic Freedom<<. Which we cannot get as a slave of world government.

Most of the Cooperatives I have seen at this point are called Intentional Communities.

They even have a web Resource dedicated to them.

Check it out here.

Intentional Communities Website (http://www.ic.org/)

There are even groups that are forging ahead with the technology that can make the entire thing a reality.

Open Source Ecology (http://opensourceecology.org/)

There is absolutely no reason this sort of thing cannot be replicated and formatted to fit new Germanic Societies where they will survive into the future.

q9BW9E6omFQ

This really has nothing to do with "Money" and everything to do with people that are dedicated.