PDA

View Full Version : I feel so dumb!

Freja
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I just discovered that a lot of people have sent me nice little messages together with points for my reputation. I never knew about that until just now! :ccolor
So all of you (you know who you are ;) ); Thanks! I´ll get back to you...:)

Phill
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I wish i knew how to work the reputation thing... I see the button, yes, and i tried to work it... but things didn't exactly work out for me like that.

But, yet, i see in my User CP reputation points with sayings attached... how do i do that???

Zyklop
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I wish i knew how to work the reputation thing... I see the button, yes, and i tried to work it... but things didn't exactly work out for me like that.

But, yet, i see in my User CP reputation points with sayings attached... how do i do that???

Klick on http://www.forums.skadi.net/images/buttons/reputation.gif in the lower left corner of each post.

Johannes de León
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I just discovered that a lot of people have sent me nice little messages together with points for my reputation. I never knew about that until just now! :ccolor
So all of you (you know who you are ;) ); Thanks! I´ll get back to you...:) Shame on you... ;)

Phlegethon
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Haha, typical female. Blond and technically challenged. ;)

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Haha, typical female. Blond and technically challenged. ;)

Try saying that to the Mobs of "Professional" women that so often roam the city streets of Skandonaivia. :D

Perhaps they need to hear it for once.

It will be quite a sight to say the least.

No man has been Brave enough yet.

nicholas
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Try saying that to the Mobs of "Professional" women that so often roam the city streets of Skandonaivia. :D

Perhaps they need to hear it for once.

It will be quite a sight to say the least.

No man has been Brave enough yet.
I would be brave enough if I had a broken computer with me. I would be confronted and say "prove it".

Then again it might be kinda fun to have a large gorgeous blond woman pick me up and press me up against a wall:D

Nicholas

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I would be brave enough if I had a broken computer with me. I would be confronted and say "prove it".

Then again it might be kinda fun to have a large gorgeous blond woman pick me up and press me up against a wall:D

Nicholas

Yep. It's every man's Fanatasy to be "Man handled" by one of these Giant Blonde Valkyries. :P

nicholas
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Yep. It's every man's Fanatasy to be "Man handled" by one of these Giant Blonde Valkyries. :P
I got manhandled by a large swedish woman for about 6 months. She ruined me for smaller women. I need someone i can roughouse with:D

Nicholas

Freja
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Phleg; You should meet my baby sister; ash blonde, lovely, finished her exams as a biochem.engineer one year before her peers, and was second best in her year. Oh, and member of Mensa, for those of you who are impressed by that.:P

What makes you think we Nordid women are so large? Or is it just wishful thinking? :D

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Phleg; You should meet my baby sister; ash blonde, lovely, finished her exams as a biochem.engineer one year before her peers, and was second best in her year. Oh, and member of Mensa, for those of you who are impressed by that.:P

Why is Phleg the only one who gets to meet her... :P

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 09:01 AM
a) Because I'm cool, nice, handsome and intelligent.
b) Because I also passed the Mensa test and am thus entitled to meet her sister.
c) Because Freja by now has figure out my sense of humor.

;)

Phill
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 09:13 AM

What makes you think we Nordid women are so large? Or is it just wishful thinking? :D

We demand pictures.

Freja
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 10:09 AM
c) Because Freja by now has figure out my sense of humor.

;)
Yep, Phleggy (:P ) really grows on you. I have started to like his quirky personality. ;)

Freja
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 10:10 AM
We demand pictures.
Be a nice boy, and I´ll see what I can do...

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Yep, Phleggy (:P ) really grows on you. I have started to like his quirky personality. ;)

:D See Phlegethon...I took a liking to your personality...now all the girls want you. :wsg ... :eking

Freja
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 05:56 PM
It´s the thing for bad boys many girls have, I´m sure. :D

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
a) Because I'm cool, nice, handsome and intelligent.

So am I. And you're too old. :P

b) Because I also passed the Mensa test and am thus entitled to meet her sister.

Again, so did I.

A blonde Scandinavian girl who is in Mensa and an engineer? Brains AND beauty? How could I resist that? :inlove

Freja
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 06:23 PM
So am I. And you're too old. :P

Well sweetie, you´re probably too young. She´s 28...:P

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Anyone who has passed all the way through Sweden's Educational System can't be too young.

Phlegethon what an old Crank. Reminds me of the movie Grumpy old men. :P

Phill
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Be a nice boy, and I´ll see what I can do...

I'm the epitome of nice. :)

But, seriously, I consider myself a nice guy... I can't really think of a reason why anyone wouldn't...?

kinvolk
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 08:59 PM

Can I meet her?

Freja
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Can I meet her?
Hey, why do you all want to meet my sister, when you have me already here? :D Anyway, she´s married too. (That´s one good reason not to linger too long before saying "I do" - all the good ones will be taken by then.)

kinvolk
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Hey, why do you all want to meet my sister, when you have me already here? :D Anyway, she´s married too. (That´s one good reason not to linger too long before saying "I do" - all the good ones will be taken by then.)
Well you did make her sound pretty good! But anyway Freja;(extending hand) it is so very nice to meet you!

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Well sweetie, you´re probably too young. She´s 28...:P

Now I'm disappointed... ;(

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 11:47 PM
So am I. And you're too old.
Like a good wine a good man becomes even better with age. ;)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 11:50 PM
I have started to like his quirky personality. ;)
Quirky? I hear someone begging for a good spanking. ;)

Freja
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Spank you very much!:whip :D

Phlegethon
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Kinky Norweirdo!

Freja
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 01:44 PM
If you only knew... :wsg

Phlegethon
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Do I want to? Probably not. I was told to stay away from Norwankers. ;)

Freja
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 01:54 PM
By whom? Your mother? :P You shouldn´t always listen to what your mother tells you...

Freja
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Well you did make her sound pretty good! But anyway Freja;(extending hand) it is so very nice to meet you!Nie to meet you, too. ;)

Phlegethon
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 01:58 PM
By whom? Your mother? :P You shouldn´t always listen to what your mother tells you...
It's the arcane knowledge of the Learned Elders of the tribe of Phlegethonians. ;)

Freja
Wednesday, July 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Morroklumpen.:D