PDA

View Full Version : Mass Immigration and How Labour Tried to Destroy Britishness!

ironwand
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012, 11:06 AM
On 22 February 2012, Simon Heffer opined thus in The Mail Online:

The very nature of our society was being changed by a new kind of uncontrolled mass immigration… without the British people ever having been asked whether they supported the policy.

The game was given away in 2009 by Andrew Neather, a former Labour Home Office and Downing Street adviser, who revealed that MASS IMMIGRATION WAS A DELIBERATE POLICY BY THE LEFT TO CHANGE THE SOCIAL FABRIC OF THE COUNTRY AND TO ‘RUB THE RIGHT’S NOSE IN DIVERSITY’.

This appalling policy was never discussed publicly because Labour strategists feared it would upset the party’s traditional white working-class support. For self-interested political reasons, the public could not possibly be consulted...

THE WISHES OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE, AND THEIR SECURITY, WERE RIDDEN ROUGHSHOD OVER.

The idea of multiculturalism was advanced with varying degrees of stealth over several decades by politicians, civil servants and council officials. Its doctrine was spread in schools and in teacher-training colleges.

Weak as it so often is, the Church of England appeared to welcome it, even though it posed a mortal threat to that institution. The BBC, never to be found wanting when political correctness was required, suppressed any debate about mass immigration, took the tenets of multiculturalism as its gospel and preached it to the nation.

Internationalism is one of the core principles of the Left. IT ABHORS THE NATION STATE, WHICH IT SEES AS A FOUNDRY OF BIGOTRY, RACISM AND AGGRESSIVE NATIONALISM...

MANY IN THE NEW LABOUR PROJECT IN THE NINETIES AND NOUGHTIES WERE, EFFECTIVELY, SELF-HATING BRITONS. They tortured themselves with post-imperial guilt, wanted the country to lose its independence and be ruled by Brussels, AND SOUGHT TO HAVE WHAT A BBC EXECUTIVE CALLED THE ‘HIDEOUSLY WHITE’ MAINSTREAM CULTURE DILUTED BY ‘DIVERSITY’.

In a society that remains more than 90 per cent indigenously British, it is ludicrous to be ashamed of national traditions, rooted in common values from a shared past. And it is entirely right to expect those who come here to accept those values and traditions, and not be made — USUALLY BY MISCHIEVOUS, POLITICALLY-MOTIVATED WHITE LIBERALS — to feel hostile towards them...

OUR SOCIETY NEEDS AN END TO MASS IMMIGRATION… OUR NATIONAL IDENTITY, founded on Christian values of tolerance and decency, and on a history of which we can be exceptionally proud, HAS BEEN GRAVELY INJURED BY BRITAIN’S LEFT-WING ENEMY WITHIN.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2104550/Mass-immigration-Labour-tried-destroy-Britishness.html#ixzz1n5t1OJQP

Hear, hear, Simon!

Well said, my son. Nice to see the mainstream catching up, isn't it?

Nebelwerfer
Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Britain is not 90% indigenous, that's misinformation.

Edgard
Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, 09:47 PM
Britain is not 90% indigenous, that's misinformation.

Still the fact some one in the main stream media used the word indigenous is a big step forward.

Nebelwerfer
Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, 09:48 PM
There's no step forward, they're just playing for time.

Sehnsucht
Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, 10:51 PM
Well said, my son. Nice to see the mainstream catching up, isn't it?

You didn't post much of it. Including gems such as these:

To promote — as opposed to tolerate — the practices of other cultures is to drive people into ghettos. It prevents integration and assimilation and causes strife in society between religious and social groups who find themselves gazing at one another suspiciously across the social divides created by multiculturalism.
:oanieyes

The best way to guarantee a harmonious future for all our people, of whatever racial background, is to make that culture strong again, and for us all to embrace it.
:nope

Nice to see the terrible Tory party line of integration and assimilation instead of multiculturalism. I don't forsee the system's great love of ethnic diversity going away any time soon.

Neophyte
Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
Nice to see the terrible Tory party line of integration and assimilation instead of multiculturalism. I don't forsee the system's great love of ethnic diversity going away any time soon.

Sure. Step one was getting them here, step two is actually using them. :|

Lew Skannon
Friday, February 24th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Oh, but its a lot older than that..

SAU74p4yyGs

Edgard
Friday, February 24th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Oh, but its a lot older than that..

SAU74p4yyGs

Nice video although it is a bit much to blame the British so much. A very small elite were corrupted. Sadly a small elite hold all the power.

gormsgast
Friday, March 2nd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Nice video although it is a bit much to blame the British so much. A very small elite were corrupted. Sadly a small elite hold all the power.

Agree totally with your sentiment there. There is a tendency for blame to be directed at the ordinary man/woman of any Country when films like that are made which in turn makes us distrust or even hate each other. It's getting to the point where I just don't know who to trust now, the more I read and learn about what is going on today the more confusing it can become as to what "is" the truth out there!
The ending of that video, should any non Political Brit or American see it would be to engender animosity towards those who made it, even if it were the truth about why things are as they are.
My delve into Nationalism [very minimal] is mainly down to my mindset after finding out some home truths and seeing the gradual erosion of my Country and Culture, this has come late in life.
There is a significant rise in Nationalistic feeling in Britain today, particularly "England", not the Nationalism we are seeing in Scotland as that seems to be centered around a parting of the ways in the UK.
The big problem seems to be the many different groups of Nationalists, be they ethno or of the civic type. Personally speaking I am of the ethno type because of the sheer numbers of incomers of every hue, and their alien cultures that to me have no place in this Country or indeed any Northern European Country.
Until a few weeks ago I was a member of a forum for English people who are concerned about how things are going, but there was a clash of personalities between myself and a couple of moderators who seemed to be treating it as "their little club". Others got involved, that to me suggested by their comments, are agitators trolling to make trouble and discord. Unfortunately things got out of hand, and to cut a long story short I quit the site, with their attitude I don't think they will ever move forward, it just became a whingeing and whining forum. Don't get me wrong there are some very committed members on there, hopefully they will find their way to somewhere that their efforts will be appreciated.
But I digress. Until there is a coming together of the serious groups, and more importantly put some of their differences aside to achieve that aim, we're going nowhere fast.
As I said earlier in the post it has got to a point that I can't believe or trust anyone or what I read nowadays. Maybe all the mistrust and infighting amongst some of those organisations eg, the BNP and continual splitting off into other groups has been a deliberate attempt by infiltrators to cause that very aim by the powers that be, thereby nullifying any significant rise in English Nationalism, because I believe that the ruling elite, be they from any of the mainstream Parties [all traitors] are frightened to death by it and what it could achieve if it gained ground here.