PDA

View Full Version : Are Germanic Whites the Only Ones Who Care About Racial Purity?

Pagan Promise
Friday, December 23rd, 2011, 08:04 PM
I'm sure a lot of peoples do, but it seems Germanic Whites are most concerned with this concept. I know it is #1 on my list. I'm asking because you almost never hear other groups complaining about race-mixing and racial purity. Black supremacists, for example, accept half-White and even predominantly White individuals into their ranks.

We know what ancestry really means.

Hersir
Friday, December 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Jews care a lot about it. When they do it, it's not racist, they are preserving their culture.

My sister had a Norwegian in her class when she studied at uni who converted to islam because that's the only way he could be allowed to be together with a muslim girl he was in love with. Even though her father said they could be together if he converted, he was not fine with it since the man was not an arab.

If germanics care so much about racial purity I wonder why so many are together with people of other races, and why they are so quick to adopt the foreign "cultures" of for example latino/black hiphop.

Primus
Friday, December 23rd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Black supremacists, for example, accept half-White and even predominantly White individuals into their ranks.

Perhaps because it supposedly legitimizes black power groups in their own minds? They have nothing to lose by welcoming half-castes or even sympathetic whites (i.e. liberals and whiggers) into their ranks; we do if we start letting in half-castes, racial mutts, non-whites, etc. Then Germanic, or white, preservation becomes a total joke and fiasco.

Whites alone are told to be kind, patient, tolerant, etc. Think of it for a moment. :)

Frostbite
Friday, December 23rd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Many Asian groups care. The Japanese are very into keeping japan pure.

The problem with whites is that they have been taught they cant be proud of their race. If they say they only like other whites, they are racist/bad.

The Germanics that care are demonized.

Diarmuid
Saturday, December 24th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I've noticed that in countries where Whites are minorities people are a lot more race conscious. For example, Mexico or South American countries, or South Africa. It should be obvious why that is. I've seen some very White Mexicans who obviously do not have any Mestizo or Indian blood and they frown upon race mixing very much down there.

MidgardPatriot
Saturday, December 24th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Southern Europeans live on the boundary between the European and Asian worlds, and they already have absorbed some of that blood - witness the 'latin eyes' which are clearly asiatic. It is in our interest to preserve the existance of our people.

Storm Saxon
Saturday, December 24th, 2011, 02:03 AM
I'm sure a lot of peoples do, but it seems Germanic Whites are most concerned with this concept.
Sadly, no. Many, many young Germanic whites are sleeping around with blacks and browns, catching AIDS, and adopting non-white cultures. Only this week, I've seen more race-traitors and wiggers than I can stomach.

I wish that wasn't reality, but it is.

Dvergr
Saturday, December 24th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Seconding the Asian thing, especially Koreans and Japanese. The thing is in Asia or even when they come to America / Canada, they don't even need to talk about it. It is just a known fact among their culture you stay together with your type and preserve your culture and history, you don't second guess it. I mean look at the fact that they have traditionally stuck with their ancient Buddhist / Various other beliefs and traditions throughout thousands of years, where the Europeans were so stupid they just quickly converted to Christianity. It really pisses me off to read things in the Sagas where a few bishops were sent to places like Iceland and Greenland and everyone was so quick to adopt this middle eastern religion.

Primus
Saturday, December 24th, 2011, 05:22 PM
It might be a minute point but the Parsis, Indian Zoroastrians, are often very concerned about ethnic purity since it's tied into their belief system. To many Parsis their religion is an ethnic religion, thus they'll only marry within the same ethnic community. Outmarriage amongst non-Parsis is something that concerns traditionally-minded Parsis a great deal.

∆meric
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I've seen some very White Mexicans who obviously do not have any Mestizo or Indian blood and they frown upon race mixing very much down there.

They don't really frown upon it, otherwise there would not be so many Mestizos (a majority in Mexico). Rather they have a strong racial caste sytem & do not accept persons with noticeable Amerindian features as one of them.

Primus
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 08:26 PM
They don't really frown upon it, otherwise there would not be so many Mestizos (a majority in Mexico). Rather they have a strong racial caste sytem & do not accept persons with noticeable Amerindian features as one of them.

The Spanish casta system is pretty much a historical footnote these days. At the other forum you could often see the traditional-minded Spaniards (i.e. the hardcore Catholics.) there talking about it from time to time and that's pretty much about it. I've not really encountered any white Mexicans online, most of them are properly called mestizo (half & half in the old days, probably more properly called "Amerindian with a dollop of European blood" nowadays).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

If Mexico has anything left of the casta system I'm unable to tell; most of the ones who know anything about it are actual Spaniards from Spain proper or the white Spaniards in the Americas.

Wynterwade
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM
The Spanish casta system is pretty much a historical footnote these days. At the other forum you could often see the traditional-minded Spaniards (i.e. the hardcore Catholics.) there talking about it from time to time and that's pretty much about it. I've not really encountered any white Mexicans online, most of them are properly called mestizo (half & half in the old days, probably more properly called "Amerindian with a dollop of European blood" nowadays).

I live 400 miles from Mexico in an upper middle class suburban area and we have a few Mexicans that don't have Mestizo ancestry. One of my friends is Mexican of Portuguese, Polish and Irish ancestry. I went to high school with a few blond Mexicans and Cubans. I think Mexico is 10% white. In the last 100 years I think the birth rate for the lower class Mexicans (which are usually of the Mestizo class) have been much higher than the white Mexicans. This might be the single biggest factor for white Mexicans small overall percentage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexicans

Todesritter
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I have some non-white friends, both the Korean and Japanese are extremely racist generally.

Due to the politics of WW2, Japan like Germany vilified, though to a lesser degree and without the brutal occupation & massive loss of ancestral lands, the Japanese are covertly racist & will avoid the subject as best they can or pay lip-service to American indoctrinated racial propaganda, and the Koreans are openly, overtly extremely racist on average. Both, when they know they will not be judged by American 'politically correct' ears when speaking with me, explain they feel it is the only sane thing to do, to honor their ancestors, to ensure their great-great grandchildren are pure.

∆thelthryth
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 09:40 PM
I think Whites are among the least concerned with racial purity today. Whites are most likely to dismiss the concept of race as pseudoscientific fantasy and scientific racism. Nobody wants to be labeled a racist. Also, Whites are the most liberal of all the races, and liberals put zero epmpasis on preserving race. At least that's how it is today.

Tell me, where did you get this silly idea from? :)

Lagergeld
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 10:05 PM

Except that nearly all of these Mestizos around come from hundreds of years ago in the times of the Conquistadors. Even with that, a strong racial caste system was/is in place everywhere in the New World where multiracial populations exist(ed).

∆thelthryth
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Except that nearly all of these Mestizos around come from hundreds of years ago in the times of the Conquistadors. Even with that, a strong racial caste system was/is in place everywhere in the New World where multiracial populations exist(ed).

In Germanic America this caste-system doesn't exist among Hispanics. They are all Latinos and consider eachother equal. Ironically, despite being a mix of three races, these people consider themselves the race "La Rasa" and care very much about racial purity.

Dead Eye
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 10:40 PM
In my opinion,the Slavs are more racially aware and willing to stand up for their race.I see that the Nationalist movement in their countries is rising and gaining support everyday and they are willing to take political action as well as physical action.

Alfadur
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Yes, that's my impression as well. Like all multiracial lands, there is a caste system in Latin America where the highest caste have spread around their genes to those below them, but don't accept any inferiors as their own kin. As we all know, a multiracial society does not work in the long run - it will either result in a violent racial conflict, or gradual mongrelization. In the long-term historical perspective, the only way to preserve the races is through separation. Setting up caste systems or racial laws is just delaying the inevitable.

Latin America is indeed where this has reached its most alarming extreme. My father traveled around there a lot, and told me about the local aristocracy in countries like Guatemala. They are basically pure Spaniards, and unmixed with the Amerindian-Negro majority in their countries. They, the Spanish upper class, have their own wealthy gated communities, their own mansions and palaces (he had never seen such decadent splendor), their hotels and beach resorts, and so on. Despite pretending to be PC, they actually loathe the scum below them and have no guilt about that loathing. They live behind huge walls topped by razor-wire, guarded by armed private security. Some even have private helicopters, with landing pads at home and at the workplace. Outside dwell the teeming masses of Amerindians, Negroes and mestizos, who are the overwhelming majority - and growing fast.

In my opinion,the Slavs are more racially aware and willing to stand up for their race.I see that the Nationalist movement in their countries is rising and gaining support everyday and they are willing to take political action as well as physical action.
Eastern Europe is more racially aware than the West for several reasons. The long decades of communist tyranny and enforced anti-racism has produced a violent backlash against anything Marxist. Combine this with homogenous countries that had close to zero non-white mass immigration and multiculturalism until very recently, and it has made the Slavs and Balts a lot more nationalistic. It's strange but true - the rise of Authoritarian Marxism in the Eastern European countries had largely prevented Cultural Marxism from spreading there.

Fredericus Rex
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 12:40 AM
As noted above considering that Germanic countries today are among the most multicultural and socially liberal in the world to-day, Germanics are probably the least concerned with regards to mixed race relations and whatnot.

Vindefense
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Setting up caste systems or racial laws is just delaying the inevitable.

There is a reason the female in every species selects her mate. The enforcing of laws and erecting of barriers outside of this is but the arrogance of transvestite? men who would assume a role they were not fitted for.

Latin America is indeed where this has reached its most alarming extreme. My father traveled around there a lot, and told me about the local aristocracy in countries like Guatemala. They are basically pure Spaniards, and unmixed with the Amerindian-Negro majority in their countries. They, the Spanish upper class, have their own wealthy gated communities, their own mansions and palaces (he had never seen such decadent splendor), their hotels and beach resorts, and so on. Despite pretending to be PC, they actually loathe the scum below them and have no guilt about that loathing. They live behind huge walls topped by razor-wire, guarded by armed private security. Some even have private helicopters, with landing pads at home and at the workplace. Outside dwell the teeming masses of Amerindians, Negroes and mestizos, who are the overwhelming majority - and growing fast.

This is the illusion of grandeur that race worship promotes. When no other worth is left, blood becomes hallowed and genealogies and pedigrees, sacred. They worship at the temple of vanity and exclaim with great enthusiasm their so called "purity" of blood and under this banner they will exploit and oppress their fellow countrymen until the land itself drys up in resemblance of their own empty existence. Blood is cheap but deeds that uplift your fellow men are of a wealth unsurpassed.

Dmrs
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 03:01 AM
As noted above considering that Germanic countries today are among the most multicultural and socially liberal in the world to-day, Germanics are probably the least concerned with regards to mixed race relations and whatnot.

This is true. It is obvious just by looking at our countries that the Germanic peoples are the least 'racist' people on earth. It is really depressing to see it. I agree with the other poster who said that the Slavic countries are more racist and will not tolerate niggers homosexuals and other scum.

Guinevere
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I'm sure a lot of peoples do, but it seems Germanic Whites are most concerned with this concept. I know it is #1 on my list. I'm asking because you almost never hear other groups complaining about race-mixing and racial purity. Black supremacists, for example, accept half-White and even predominantly White individuals into their ranks.

We know what ancestry really means.

Hmm, well while I think that our Germanic people are definitely one of the groups of people that are concerned with this (although not enough of our people are, enough would be ALL Germanics :P lol), I think that other groups/races of people are concerned with it on certain levels as well.... I may not be correct, but I'm pretty sure that traditional Chinese/Japanese types care about whom their daughters/sons marry, and expect them to marry within their own people, but of course like even our people, not all of them go by this thinking..

Frostbite
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Speaking of Latin America, my grandfathers wife was from Chile, but she was ethnically European (German and Italian)

She was extremely proud of being light skinned and looked down on all the dark skinned indians. Apparently her attitude was very common.

If you ever watch a show from South America, the majority of people are light. Light brown and blonde hair, light skin and eyes etc. They're more Spanish than anything else. Light skin is considered more beautiful.

Karpaten Befreier
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Would we have this forum if Germanic whites were the only ones who care about racial purity? I doubt it, as we wouldn't be having encounters with "others" in our own land. Truth be told, we are basically the only whites who don't care, maybe excluding the French. Go on a trip to anywhere in Eastern Europe and you'll see what I mean; not a day goes by without insulting a non-white (and a lot of times other whites). If I remember well, the (European) peoples that are most into racial purity are Russians (including Ukrainians and Byelorussians), Poles, and Hungarians. I doubt you could count any of these nations as Germanic though they have all had some sort of ties with Germanics.

Sehnsucht
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Here is a quote from a DPRK Korean Worker's Party paper, criticising the South Korean government for welcoming an American football player of half-korean parentage:

Mono-ethnicity is something that our nation and no other on earth can pride itself on...There is no suppressing the nation's shame and anger at the talk of "a multi-ethnic, multi-racial society"...which would dilute even the bloodline of our nation.

Vindefense
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Truth be told, we are basically the only whites who don't care, maybe excluding the French.

This is true although I can't speak for the French. Evidently, we are still of a caliber that does not necessitate race worship and it is no coincidence that we find that it is greatest in the 3rd world and almost non-existent in the Scandinavian lands.

KarlStandish
Saturday, February 11th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Masculine countries like Confederate States of America, England, Italy, Russia and Germany were very racially conscious. Feminine countries like France, USA, Scandinavia were not so much.

All care, but its Germanic Whites who are noticed and hated for it, because of our superior looks, physiques and brains.

BroBro
Saturday, February 11th, 2012, 07:05 PM
No, Russia and other eastern European countries do.

VonHayek
Saturday, February 11th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Slavic countries are the most racist in Europe [particularly Poland, Russia and Ukraine].

Black people living in any of those countries will have to move out sooner or later.

And if a negro tries to live with white woman, then he can already reserve a return ticket to africa.

Wittmann
Sunday, February 12th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Japan is extremely racist, they isolate themselves from immigrants so much that the population is ~less then 2% or so, and most of that 2% is Korean or Chinese, who are both looked down upon. In my opinion, Japan is the most racist country in the world.

Voltan
Sunday, February 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I remember back in the late 60's and earlier 70's / being in the US military and gong on R&R to Australia / came into shore and docked / everyone was excitied to get off the boat and party / then the announcement! no one would be allowed off the boat due to the Australia government not wanting the blacks to come ashore / at the time I really didn't understand / within about 48 hours, they (government) had a change of mind and let everyone off / today I support Australia in that decision / what we have to understand is "we" are at the top of the food chain / all others want to be like us / therefor they will always make the argument for compassion, understanding and acceptance / then once "they" hold the keys; guess who is pushed out / look around at all other societies / which ones have produced the greatest good / most have been all most white / you have China and Japen / the rest of the races are tag alongs / once "they" have superior numbers then "they" will be in control; and that is what is happening in most Western societies today / we are being brainwashed with "PC" acceptance and not even realizing the destruction we are doing to out race, our norms, way of life / why is it every other race has some type of history & celebratory day or month and we do not / even in the US we have to let other races in Miss America / our elite lib friends usually are so busy with coat & tie balls for the misfortune they don't see or care what they are doing / look what Germany has achieved since WWII / they are the power house of Europe!! / but look at what the other EU counties are saying like Greece! / no my fella Germanics we are the most prolific human race in terms of accomplishments!! (sorry for being alittle off subject)

BroBro
Sunday, February 12th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Japan is extremely racist, they isolate themselves from immigrants so much that the population is ~less then 2% or so, and most of that 2% is Korean or Chinese, who are both looked down upon. In my opinion, Japan is the most racist country in the world.

It could not be more racist than Israel.