PDA

View Full Version : La. Gov. Bobby Jindal Wins Re-election Easily.

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Mind you that the guy's parents are from Punjab, India, so either Sikhs or Brahmin Hindus, yet this guy is a non-white very conservative Roman Catholic who has had his [Indian] kids raised via the Roman Rite. :-O

Is this what's coming, spineless whites in America being saved by non-whites with a spine? :~(:thumbdown

Not that I'm blasting this guy (actually I think he's quite an honorable fellow, ancestry be damned), but come on.... It's time to grow some backbone white America. There was a time when white America was the envy of the world. Now white America is the laughingstock of the world. :(

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/La-Gov-Bobby-Jindal-wins-re-election-easily-2231283.php

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 04:19 AM
I don't like him because he can be too much of a fundamentalist and extremist such is the case with him wanting to castrate sexual criminals. There is absolutely no reason for this if they are locked up. If anything this type of mentality is just indicative of his Eastern roots.

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I don't like him because he can be too much of a fundamentalist and extremist such is the case with him wanting to castrate sexual criminals. There is absolutely no reason for this if they are locked up. If anything this type of mentality is just indicative of his Eastern roots.

Is physical castration any different than being chemically castrated?

That God exists is a given. I've lately had a bit of a.. personal reflection.

For far too long the view of God has been Semitic. The sons of Japeth have been duped for far too long by the view of the sons of Shem in regards to God.

Get my drift? ;)

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Is physical castration any different than being chemically castrated?

That God exists is a given. I've lately had a bit of a.. personal reflection.

For far too long the view of God has been Semitic. The sons of Japeth have been duped for far too long by the view of the sons of Shem in regards to God.

Get my drift? ;)

I suppose they relate to each other somewhere within the context of the matrix. I do agree with the final assertion though. Its time we threw off the shackles of Semitic sentimentality.

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Its time we threw off the shackles of Semitic sentimentality.

Then do so, see God as God and not as "God according to the Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc." Look at God in a neutral sense, like the Deists did, make no arrogant assumptions or pronunciations. You might be surprised. :)

God has done his part; he doesn't want us to dwell in the superstitions of the past.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Then do so, see God as God and not as "God according to the Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc." Look at God in a neutral sense, like the Deists did, make no arrogant assumptions or pronunciations. You might be surprised. :)

God has done his part; he doesn't want us to dwell in the superstitions of the past.

It would make things better in the Western world. We would not have to deal with so much fundamentalist religious nonsense and different forms of extremism resulting from religion. Unfortunately in even today's modern world we have not been able to get past the vague and frivolous superstitions of the past.

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 05:55 AM
It would make things better in the Western world. We would not have to deal with so much fundamentalist religious nonsense and different forms of extremism resulting from religion. Unfortunately in even today's modern world we have not been able to get past the vague and frivolous superstitions of the past.

We don't belong to the past; all we can do is try to not make the same mistakes as the ancestors. "God exists; there it lies," or somesuch as Paine said. That encapsulates his religion; anything else was arrogant and presumption.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:02 AM
We don't belong to the past; all we can do is try to not make the same mistakes as the ancestors. "God exists; there it lies," or somesuch as Paine said. That encapsulates his religion; anything else was arrogant and presumption.

I think America could use much more of that kind of realism. Its unfortunate to see how we have lost site of the values of the founding fathers. It just goes to show how far this once proud nation has fallen. :(

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:06 AM
I think America could use much more of that kind of realism. Its unfortunate to see how we have lost site of the values of the founding fathers. It just goes to show how far this once proud nation has fallen. :(

Founding Fathers? They were merely re-iterating the views of the divine that the Greeks, Romans, and sensible Hebrews had. The cult of Christ drove religious sensibility out of the window for about 1,600 years or so.

Think of it this way, Dark Age? Pfft. Materialistically the post-modern west has outdone Rome (it took us a while); spiritually we're still suffering from an existential miasma called Christianity.

Our occidental crisis isn't in material terms. It's in spirtual terms, i.e. the long-term influence of the Christ cult.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Founding Fathers? They were merely re-iterating the views of the divine that the Greeks, Romans, and sensible Hebrews had. The cult of Christ drove religious sensibility out of the window for about 1,600 years or so.

Think of it this way, Dark Age? Pfft. Materialistically the west has outdone Rome (it took us a while); spiritually we're still suffering from an existential miasma called Christianity.

Our occidental crisis isn't in material terms. It's in spirtual terms, i.e. the long-term influence of the Christ cult.

I can not disagree with any of that. Well when reality gets rough and desperate we could see the situation. For now I am definitely appeased to just be a rationalist/Deist of sorts.

EQ Fighter
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Mind you that the guy's parents are from Punjab, India, so either Sikhs or Brahmin Hindus, yet this guy is a non-white very conservative Roman Catholic who has had his [Indian] kids raised via the Roman Rite. :-O

Is this what's coming, spineless whites in America being saved by non-whites with a spine? :~(:thumbdown

Not that I'm blasting this guy (actually I think he's quite an honorable fellow, ancestry be damned), but come on.... It's time to grow some backbone white America. There was a time when white America was the envy of the world. Now white America is the laughingstock of the world. :(

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/La-Gov-Bobby-Jindal-wins-re-election-easily-2231283.php

Well I reality I do not think "Nationalism" is a Race Issue. It has just been sold that way by the scum in the Media and the PC Left.

Namely New York Marxist/Judaic Morals, of Multiculturalism.

Truth is it all addes up if White conservatives can create strong communities, then we can expect that Non-whites of similar conservative values will have the same potions.

It is a I donít trespass on you if you donít trespass on me issue. Mutual Respect. That means the Lefts case for Mudd-culturalism pretty much falls flat.

Which in fact, if you ask me, they never had a case to begin with. It was all outright BS to sell and maintain a power position, for greedy Globalist; most of them NY Jewish Liberals who treat Marx as a sort of prophet.

It does not matter how much whip cream you put on a turd, it is still a turd. ;)

EQ Fighter
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:20 AM

Think of it this way, Dark Age? Pfft. Materialistically the post-modern west has outdone Rome (it took us a while); spiritually we're still suffering from an existential miasma called Christianity.

I think you are confusing several Christianity's.
Catholics, The Early Jesus Movement, and Modern Christianity are NOT the same thing.

As far as Jesus and the Temple Thieves go. We should probably take some advice from his words. Because he knew them better than we seem to today.

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:21 AM
The idea that God is a divine unity doesn't emerge into history with the Jews. ;) The Egyptians were the first ones to latch onto this idea, but their ancient belief in a singular divine entity was confused by the latter Egyptian generations and by such outsiders like Greeks, Persians, Romans, etc. :)

The Egyptian story of the exile of the "Jews" is interesting--- the Egyptians, such as Manetho, equated the "Moses and the Israelites/Jews" as impious Egyptians who were banished by some Pharaoh (Ramses II Great?).

Anyways, "monotheism" comes from Egypt. Monotheism is archaic sun-worship (sun-worship is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, human religion). Idiot Catholics call their dumb Christ "Lord and Giver of Life." Egyptians called the sun-deity, Ra, Horus, etc., by the same such titles 3,000+ years ago (lol). :thumbup:-O

Primus
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:27 AM
I think you are confusing several Christianity's.
Catholics, The Early Jesus Movement, and Modern Christianity are NOT the same thing.

As far as Jesus and the Temple Thieves go. We should probably take some advice from his words. Because he knew them better than we seem to today.

I'm a Jesus skeptic. If such a person ever existed, his name and character were perverted by apostate Jews, etc.

John (the Baptist) exists. And his followers still live today as a part of the Mandaeans. :)

Austin
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:34 AM
He's an asset of the Louisiana offshore Oil Industry. I wouldn't really say he stands for much else. He just figured out what to tell and profess to believe to a certain voting bloc.

He's a perfect example of why I think very little of the average white person who's any kind of religious fundamentalist. The sycophantic equality nonsense is poison to the average person.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:47 AM
He's an asset of the Louisiana offshore Oil Industry. I wouldn't really say he stands for much else. He just figured out what to tell and profess to believe to a certain voting bloc.

He's a perfect example of why I think very little of the average white person who's any kind of religious fundamentalist. The sycophantic equality nonsense is poison to the average person.

I think the same they just fall into the category of those resenting fools which can't get their head out of the sand.

EQ Fighter
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I'm a Jesus skeptic. If such a person ever existed, his name and character were perverted by apostate Jews, etc.

John (the Baptist) exists. And his followers still live today as a part of the Mandaeans. :)

Ok Ill have to check out the Mandaeans, in more detail later. :)

As far as Jesus Goes, it seems to me the secular history surrounding him is pretty sound.

Starting with the Maccabees and the Hebrews Alliance with the Romans to kick out the Greeks.

Reality is Most if not all of the NT is an allegory and political story surrounding these events and, the later revolts against Rome

That being the Corrupt Dictators of Jerusalem in the Temple, and their sell out to the Roman Empire.

Granted the Modern Church does not read it that way.

But as we know, it is easy to change perceptions through time. We have seen the same thing here in the US with Leftist interpretations of the US Constitution.

Austin
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 06:52 AM
I think the same they just fall into the category of those resenting fools which can't get their head out of the sand.

Yes. It makes me sick. Just dated pretty green eyed girl. Perfect except she was the typical non-denominational Christian equality obsessive. The worst part is it isn't just the evangelicals, it's the Catholics and others as well. They've all adopted a crypto, 'fill the coffers' sense of equality up to where you have mass interracial couples purely out of a religious induced sense of racial nothingness.

Talking to these Christian equality zealots is like talking to a nine year old. There is no comprehension of anything other than their obsessive sense of religious-induced equality. Most know nothing of the history of Christianity either, it's rather despicable what neo religion has done on a racial level in the West.