PDA

View Full Version : Jews and the Oriental Mentality

GeistFaust
Wednesday, October 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM
This topic is seeks to explore the relation and influences the Jews have had on the European mentality more specifically the Germanic mentality. The relation between the Jews and the Oriental mentality will be explored and posited as well. As all of you might be aware of the Jews other than for their rather irrelevant comrades the Gypsies have been involved and influential in the social development of Europe especially in Germanic countries.

In order to understand the dangers of allowing the Jews and Gypsies into Europe will be correlated with past Eastern incursions on the Western World. It was only 1600 years ago that the Visigoths with the aid of the Romans fought off an Eastern incursion namely the Huns. Later on there would be other Eastern incursions coming from the likes of the Alans, Samartians, Scythians, and Mongolians to name some more important groups.

These groups all posed a threat but were either adequately warded off or properly assimilated into the gene pool of Europe. Their mentality though has shaped the Slavic and Baltic mentality, to be more specific, quite significantly though. They shifted and distorted it in all kinds of terrible ways and their imposition of the Oriental mentality onto these two cultural groups has made them much more vulgar and obscene than their Western neighbors.

We need only look at the non-stop wars in the Balkans and other such horrors which had cursed Eastern Europe from the beginning of the 5th century. These horrors have kept them from properly progressing and from developing a more advanced instinct as to affirming life which can be seen at its height in Germanic ethnic groups.

If there should be an exemplary example for the dangers and threats which the Eastern mentality possesses in its concrete and abstract formality we should look at the nature of the Slavic and Baltic world. The devastation and destruction which the Oriental Culture and Mindset wielded on Europe either left some cultures and peoples in total disarray or taught others a valuable lesson which they could advance upon.

We have reached the 21st Century and Oriental disturbances surround us and threaten us within the context of our day to day life. Islam for example comes from a similar mentality to Judaism except that the forms of violence that Judaism employs these days tends to be more abstract than concrete. This threat from the Eastern world arose and materialized from the first moment that Westerners began to organize and array themselves into different unique cultural settings.

You can say that the Roman victory over the Carthaginians was in a way a victory for the Germanic world in an indirect sense. Whenever a Western mentality conquers and vanquishes an Eastern mentality this is an indirect victory on the part of Germanics unless it was made on the part by Germanics. This Eastern mentality imposed itself through the Pastoral Nomadic people of Central Asian through hybrid races.

The consistent pattern in the hybrid nature of the races of the East, except for a few isolated niches in Northeastern Asian, should be a warning to Westerners that the Eastern mentality has no adequate concept of race is ignorant as to the purity of race. Once again this can be seen in Slavic culture where a great deal of mixing has occurred with Easterners throughout the course of time which has tainted with their "Western" European identity.

Hungary is a notable example of this where a great deal of the specimens there are Central Asian in terms of their phenotype. Little is known as to the great amount of damage the Eastern World has rendered on the West in such matters as race-consciousness and culture. It is important to instill this knowledge in the few left that are willing to absorb and process what is considered ridiculous nonsense by many pious and devout modernists.

The fact is in the modern west is being sucked into an oriental vacuum which many might not quite realize or understand but history is always a valuable teacher. It has taught us that in order to preserve those traditions and spiritual forms which imbue themselves on the proud and honorable Germanic cultures that we must resist at all cost the infringement or mixing up of Oriental Ideals on the West.

This though is a irony of sorts because I believe we should respect Oriental Ideals as much as they cause us to fear and tremble at the ghastly specter which is life itself. We should be cautious though when approaching Jewish Ideals(Oriental) and be careful as how we are rationally and systematically going to go about integrating them into our mentality. Germanics during the Enlightenment period and afterwards integrated Eastern Ideals and gave them a Western theme.

The purpose of integrating with Eastern Ideals was to achieve an equilibrium or stability within the context of Western society and culture. This process of integrating though would remain a strictly Western course of events which would keep the West from becoming too one sided. A notable religious form which appeared in the West to produce such duality and stability was Christianity.

Christianity in its true and authentic form is full of Eastern sentimentality at its root and we should realize this and attempt to avoid it for the sake of preservation. Christianity though was advanced upon and turned into a systematic exposition of Western Ideals reaching its height in Germanic society and culture. Hegel though remarked that Christianity at its root was completely foreign from the Pagan mentality of the Germanic peoples.

This Pagan mentality has its roots in the Eastern World ironically which puts Non-Pagan nature of Christianity into question. Christianity is than just merely an Eastern array of Paganism centering around sacrificial offerings, The Sun-God, and the Sky-Gods. There are other important themes and gods which the Eastern world gives itself over to but the key difference to be noted between Western and Eastern Paganism is that the Western form teaches that a stability can be found on the basis of individuality.

Eastern Paganism puts an emphasis on the communal forms of communication which restrict the uniqueness of the individual from shining forth. We can reflect on how these completely different mentalities resonate and permeate throughout the social codes and mores that separate the West from the East. It would not be necessary to do so and vain to attempt it.

Though I must say that the religions of the Western World are far more practical and less into imposing despotism than Eastern religions are. We need to go no further than to realize the petty and superficial nature which the nature of fasting takes upon it or the blasphemous stench of the hordes brings upon itself in India for Hindu gatherings.

These are all considered sacred but I consider them blasphemous and violations of basic human dignity along with a whole long list of forms which the Oriental mindset tries to find to inflict suffering on itself. If one does not see the broader nature which I am giving to a topic with a more specific nature I will now elaborate on what I truly want you to recognize. This topic has to do with the Jews as little attention as I might have paid to them they are the most important theme of this topic.

The Jews are the great bearers of the Eastern mentality into what they would call the desolate and barbaric Western World. The Jews though have employed a much more subtle tactic to conquering and undermining the West than their Asiatic comrades before them. Instead of trying to assert political and militaristic control over the West which is something other Eastern entities failed to do they have decided to attack the Mind of the West.

This method and strategy to subvert the West with Oriental Ideals though on the part of Jews takes on an Eastern mentality once again. Its all a psychological game a game of the mind which seems to be the one weak chink in Westerners. We have to been able to build and construct great societies as well as form and create masterful ideals but do we have the force to psychologically overwhelm our enemies if they dare do a similar thing to us.

I fear the chance of doing this is slim to none and we have only to look at a few great characters throughout the course of history who realized the threat the Oriental World imposed on Germanics and such. From the time when of the Decline of the Romans up to the modern age we have been continually spooked by these ghostly Oriental Ideals which suspend themselves over our heads.

The inclination to favoring torture the body and to abase it in the Medieval Ages was the more or less the direct result of these Oriental Spooks. The movement and drive to conquer spurred on by Germanics has been motivated and aspired by these spooks as well. You could say that all the events within the context of the civilized and advanced world has been affected to some degree or another by them regardless of how much we have been capable of rationally attempting to evade them.

The Jews as a whole represent a worse threat to the Western World than Islam or even the Asian Communists themselves. The reason is because they utilize Oriental Ideals with the direct intent of weakening a people psychologically and morally by bastardizing different forms of culture and religion. The Worst Spook from the East manifests itself in the Jewish people and it makes the Khans of Mongolia look quite docile.

The Psychological damage and violence which the Jews desire to inflict on the Western world is already taking effect. The growth in rampant consumerism, the spiritual decay, crass materialism, religious nonsense, and growing depravity and immorality in Western Culture all points to an Eastern source. The Jews seek to debase other proud cultures and societies especially that of Germanics by inflicting psychological damage on them.

The greatest problem with attempting to blame the Jews for the destruction of once glorious cultures is that they make it appear to be an act of self-destruction on the part of the people they desire to abase. They do this or they set two forces against each other which happened in World War 1 and World War 2 to reach an end. The abasement of superior and proud cultures satisfies the gluttonous greed and lusts of the Jewish peoples which are strictly based on the resent and envy they have for cultures and peoples such as the Germanics.

The major question we are dealt with is how can we expose the Jews Oriental mentality which in its perfidious nature cloaks its monstrosities and bestialities behind Western Ideals. This question deals with master/slave dichotomy in morality and we must seek to resist the resentment which the Jews wish to subconsciously wish to impose on us. Ironically we will find that the only way to affirm resentment subconsciously will be by affirming things which appear good for us in a superficial sense.

By good or beautiful I mean something that takes on the form of an authentic or unique form of goodness and beauty but which is truly distorted and corrupted in reality. I would like to further elaborate on the relations that can be found between all the matters which have been discussed but I feel I would be doing myself little justice in expanding in any meaningful way upon this particular topic. I would like to hear any opinions regarding this topic since its one that has captivated me and I apologize for the great length and long winding murkiness of this particular topic.

Austin
Wednesday, October 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM
You like long posts. XD

I agree with some of your stuff above ya. Jews can be manipulative. I don't agree with their disproportionate influence.

It's because they network so much. Plus Jews have learned very well how to bring the worst elements of white society out against them, and then turn the spotlight on those individuals, with those individuals not realizing they are being whored by their own loathed Jewish entities against their people by mere association of their vices being linked with nationalism.

It's a sad state of affairs when the rare good guys are attacked by the imbecilic whored pawns of the Jews in nationalist circles.

I feel your sentiment.

GeistFaust
Wednesday, October 26th, 2011, 11:16 PM
You like long posts. XD

I agree with some of your stuff above ya. Jews can be manipulative. I don't agree with their disproportionate influence.

It's because they network so much. Plus Jews have learned very well how to bring the worst elements of white society out against them, and then turn the spotlight on those individuals, with those individuals not realizing they are being whored by their own loathed Jewish entities against their people by mere association of their vices being linked with nationalism.

It's a sad state of affairs when the rare good guys are attacked by the imbecilic whored pawns of the Jews in nationalist circles.

I feel your sentiment.

The Jews have been quite successful with networking since the early days when their identity was young through trade and business enterprises. They could never build trust among the tribal units which composed their identity so they had to find ways to cheat and manipulate off their own kind. The thing is that not only do they cheat on others outside of their group but even more so on their own kind.

That is where they learned the art of manipulation and now they are using it against it. Its disgusting to see how they have inserted the ideal of resentment in Christianity and attempted to bastardize the noble and proud religious traditions of Germanic cultures.

The thing is the Jews make up an elite and aristocratic core which attempts to influence the masses,at least the dangerous ones, but this mentality resonates throughout the Jewish people. Its just something that has been passed down from one generation to the next. I was just trying to show that the Jewish wave of subversion is just another in a long wave of Oriental Incursions on Western Ideals. The Jews belongs to a long tradition and mentality which has always threatened the civilized Western World before the Jews became a viable power house. They are basically employing a similar mentality just in a uniquely different way and utilizing new symbolic forms to do so.

Wynterwade
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Pagan
This Pagan mentality has its roots in the Eastern World ironically which puts Non-Pagan nature of Christianity into question. Christianity is than just merely an Eastern array of Paganism centering around sacrificial offerings, The Sun-God, and the Sky-Gods. There are other important themes and gods which the Eastern world gives itself over to but the key difference to be noted between Western and Eastern Paganism is that the Western form teaches that a stability can be found on the basis of individuality. Eastern Paganism puts an emphasis on the communal forms of communication which restrict the uniqueness of the individual from shining forth. We can reflect on how these completely different mentalities resonate and permeate throughout the social codes and mores that separate the West from the East. It would not be necessary to do so and vain to attempt it.
I think European paganism, both western and eastern, has roots in Indo-European tribes of Southern Russia/Eastern Ukraine. The major dividing line between "Eastern thinking" and "western thinking" is drawn between Europe and the Middle East- not between west and east Europe. I had a great chart a few months ago about the core differences between the two on everything from beauty ideals, ethnocentrism, family parenting style and even moral values. It was an absolutely amazing chart but I sadly can't seen to find it anymore.

Islam
Islam for example comes from a similar mentality to Judaism except that the forms of violence that Judaism employs these days tends to be more abstract than concrete. This threat from the Eastern world arose and materialized from the first moment that Westerners began to organize and array themselves into different unique cultural settings.

Jews
The Jews are the great bearers of the Eastern mentality into what they would call the desolate and barbaric Western World. The Jews though have employed a much more subtle tactic to conquering and undermining the West than their Asiatic comrades before them. Instead of trying to assert political and militaristic control over the West which is something other Eastern entities failed to do they have decided to attack the Mind of the West. with Oriental Ideals. The Jews as a whole represent a worse threat to the Western World than Islam or even the Asian Communists themselves. The reason is because they utilize Oriental Ideals with the direct intent of weakening a people psychologically and morally by bastardizing different forms of culture and religion. The Worst Spook from the East manifests itself in the Jewish people and it makes the Khans of Mongolia look quite docile. The Psychological damage and violence which the Jews desire to inflict on the Western world is already taking effect. The growth in rampant consumerism, the spiritual decay, crass materialism, religious nonsense, and growing depravity and immorality in Western Culture all points to an Eastern source. The Jews seek to debase other proud cultures and societies especially that of Germanics by inflicting psychological damage on them. The greatest problem with attempting to blame the Jews for the destruction of once glorious cultures is that they make it appear to be an act of self-destruction on the part of the people they desire to abase. They do this or they set two forces against each other which happened in World War 1 and World War 2 to reach an end. The abasement of superior and proud cultures satisfies the gluttonous greed and lusts of the Jewish peoples which are strictly based on the resent and envy they have for cultures and peoples such as the Germanics.
This is something that many Jews come to their own conclusions by themselves. They dominate the list of History book authors, interpretations about genetics, foreign policy, government funding, the decadent immoral media, hollywood, affirmative action, anti-white "anti-racist" groups, the institutions that trash western ideas of beauty, truth, rationalism, spirituality and family. The evidence about the recent destruction of our culture (Culture of Critique, Bowling Alone) reminds me so much of the end of the collapse of the Roman Empire.

Ancient Battle between West vs East Mentalities
the Visigoths with the aid of the Romans fought off an Eastern incursion the Huns. Later on there would be Eastern incursions coming from the Alans, Samartians, Scythians, and Mongolians. Their mentality though has shaped the Slavic and Baltic mentality quite significantly though. They shifted and distorted it in all kinds of terrible ways and their imposition of the Oriental mentality onto these two cultural groups has made them much more vulgar and obscene than their Western neighbors. The devastation and destruction which the Oriental Culture and Mindset wielded on Europe either left some cultures and peoples in total disarray or taught others a valuable lesson which they could advance upon. You can say that the Roman victory over the Carthaginians was in a way a victory for the Germanic world in an indirect sense. Whenever a Western mentality conquers and vanquishes an Eastern mentality this is an indirect victory on the part of Germanics unless it was made on the part by Germanics. This Eastern mentality imposed itself through the Pastoral Nomadic people of Central Asian through hybrid races.
Great point.

Slavic Countries
Once again this can be seen in Slavic culture where a great deal of mixing has occurred with Easterners throughout the course of time which has tainted with their "Western" European identity.
I'm fairly certain that Slavic people aren't "mixed" with non-European groups anymore than Western Europeans.
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups_by_region.shtml

Christianity
Christianity in its true and authentic form is full of Eastern sentimentality at its root and we should realize this and attempt to avoid it for the sake of preservation. Christianity though was advanced upon and turned into a systematic exposition of Western Ideals reaching its height in Germanic society and culture. Hegel though remarked that Christianity at its root was completely foreign from the Pagan mentality of the Germanic peoples.
Great point. Reminds me of this post lol.
http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=596

Current Influences
little is known as to the great amount of damage the Eastern World has rendered on the West in such matters as race-consciousness and culture. It is important to instill this knowledge in the few left that are willing to absorb and process what is considered ridiculous nonsense by many pious and devout modernists. The fact is in the modern west is being sucked into an oriental vacuum which many might not quite realize or understand but history is always a valuable teacher. It has taught us that in order to preserve those traditions and spiritual forms which imbue themselves on the proud and honorable Germanic cultures that we must resist at all cost the infringement or mixing up of Oriental Ideals on the West.
I fear the chance of doing this is slim to none and we have only to look at a few great characters throughout the course of history who realized the threat the Oriental World imposed on Germanics and such. From the time when of the Decline of the Romans up to the modern age we have been continually spooked by these ghostly Oriental Ideals which suspend themselves over our heads.
The inclination to favoring torture the body and to abase it in the Medieval Ages was the more or less the direct result of these Oriental Spooks. The movement and drive to conquer spurred on by Germanics has been motivated and aspired by these spooks as well. You could say that all the events within the context of the civilized and advanced world has been affected to some degree or another by them regardless of how much we have been capable of rationally attempting to evade them.

Ways to Fix Problems
The major question we are dealt with is how can we expose the Jews Oriental mentality which in its perfidious nature cloaks its monstrosities and bestialities behind Western Ideals. This question deals with master/slave dichotomy in morality and we must seek to resist the resentment which the Jews wish to subconsciously wish to impose on us. Ironically we will find that the only way to affirm resentment subconsciously will be by affirming things which appear good for us in a superficial sense. By good or beautiful I mean something that takes on the form of an authentic or unique form of goodness and beauty but which is truly distorted and corrupted in reality. I would like to further elaborate on the relations that can be found between all the matters which have been discussed but I feel I would be doing myself little justice in expanding in any meaningful way upon this particular topic. I would like to hear any opinions regarding this topic since its one that has captivated me and I apologize for the great length and long winding murkiness of this particular topic.

I think we would have far more success talking about reforming the media, movies, society, music from "cultural Marxism", and getting people to understand the differences between modern and traditional Western Cultural values (rather than talking about "Jews" and "Eastern vs. Western values").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M&feature=related

While we're at it I want our birth rate higher too,
http://www.amazon.com/Selfish-Reasons-Have-More-Kids/dp/046501867X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319673733&sr=8-1

And more social capital...
http://www.amazon.com/Bowling-Alone-Collapse-American-Community/dp/0743203046/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319673757&sr=1-1

And stronger European racial identity and European cultural identity (most people know nothing about our commonality- nor do they understand that it's ok to be proud of being white and at the same time not hate other groups)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWZOoSJuP20&feature=relmfu

This is the most rational and natural for Western Europeans so I say just give it all some time to sink in. Liberal groups have a much lower birth rate than right wing groups. A few generations and some ideologically dysgenic trends may begin to reverse.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 01:40 AM
The dividing line between Western and Eastern mind lies between Europe and the Middle East. That said the further East you go in Eastern Europe the more Eastern the mentality becomes. In my mind Germany is at the center between the Western and Eastern periphery of ideals concerning Europe. Making it a hybrid between Western and Eastern Ideals.

Also its interesting to note that Eastern Ideals are different in their orientation and their is a range of belief system that is associated with it just as much as there is a diverse range of belief systems in the Western World. The interesting thing to note is that all of these Eastern Ideals are striving to become Western in their nature ironically.

The issue is they basically are likened to failed or invalid forms of the Western mentality to some degree or another. I would have to say that the only effective Eastern Cultures had to isolate themselves to some degree or another like Japan for instance. Even than there are some major errors in their line of thought which differentiates them from true and authentic Westerners.

Yes this is all true basically what Jews want to do utilizing the resenting mentality of Christianity is to bastardize the Graeco-Roman Ideals. I myself has always seen Aristotle as the fundamental bearer of reason and morality in the West. The problem with Plato is that he remained to Eastern in my mind and misinterpreted and misunderstood many of the more Western themes which Greek Philosophers were trying to announce on the scene.

The issues with the Western World is that there are certain erroneous mentalities which are encrypted within its history that is keeping it from progressing in an authentic way. In my mind Aristotle represents for the West the official guideline for progressing in a both a rational and moral way.

A way which will be authentic and not laced with the fake and delusional drunken nature of the Eastern Mentality which is represented in Plato. In a sense though this dichotomy between Aristotle and Plato introduced a seemingly fundamental conflict within the context of the Western World which we will never seem to evade except through the construction of dialectic systems.

Probably not anymore than Westerners but more importantly I wanted to touch on the fact that their mentality and culture had been heavily influenced with the sublime nature of the Eastern mentality.

There is nothing wrong with discussing about this matter in that way. I just thought I would try to present the problems in the modern world in a much broader historical context. I do agree that it would be more advantageous to talk about the more specific issues which confront us in today's modern world. Cultural Marxism will definitely not be an easy thing to stamp out especially since its a psychological issue.

It does have a materialistic surface which arises within the context of Western Society but in my opinion the advancement in technology has made it just as much of a mind game. In my opinion the more advanced the technology is which a culture or society utilizes the more complex the psychological game becomes. We are seeing technology exponentially leap forward while an even smaller amount of people have true asset to these technologies which wield more than just social power.

They wield an extensive amount of psychological power which they can increase with lower the standards and norms Westerners have to abide to elevate themselves within society. They want to lower the standards because they will directly result in the population becoming more ignorant. A more ignorant population is easier to control and most importantly they want the elites to have a mentality that is one sided and for the number of the elites to be as small as possible.

Its their way of making sure that they don't have to deal with any large scale revolution at the top levels in society. Its easier to have a few elites than a mass of elites. Plus its quite obvious that since the system is run by oligarchs with a Plutocratic disposition that it would mean that there would be less people to split up their revenues up amongst each other.

I think this is true we need to cultivate more respect between different European cultures since there is some mutual bonds which we share with each other which Non-European peoples can not lay claim to. This does not mean that we abandon attempting trying to preserve certain ethnic groups in Europe nor the homogenous mentality of some people.

I just think it would be healthy for everyone's sake from a preservation standpoint that we respect each other. That way if things get bad Europe will be somewhat Unified to deal with outside threats and to protect the different ethnic groups within it as well.

The issue throughout the last century and you could say even going back way before that is the conflict that occurred among people either of similar ethnicity or differing ethnicity within the context of Europe.

Wynterwade
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 03:29 AM
The dividing line between Western and Eastern mind lies between Europe and the Middle East. That said the further East you go in Eastern Europe the more Eastern the mentality becomes.
Often philosophers used the term "Eastern" for East-Asian or Middle Eastern philosophy. I don't think east-Europeans think "Eastern" in this sense.

In my mind Germany is at the center between the Western and Eastern periphery of ideals concerning Europe. Making it a hybrid between Western and Eastern Ideals.
Historically I think Germany is the center of the Western Culture but I don't think this holds anymore. I don't think Germans though in an Eastern way much at all- unless you consider Christianity "Eastern" but still it has many European values contained within it still. Sadly German culture is very weak today.

Also its interesting to note that Eastern Ideals are different in their orientation and their is a range of belief system that is associated with it just as much as there is a diverse range of belief systems in the Western World. The interesting thing to note is that all of these Eastern Ideals are striving to become Western in their nature ironically.
I don't think those of Eastern mentality are trying to become western. I think eastern mentality is anti-western. I think the argument could be made for capitalism and mass culture- but I wouldn't consider that the core of "western culture"- rather western culture is about our shared judgments, honor, family values, certain values, traditional philosophy, moral music, health and beauty.

The issue is they basically are likened to failed or invalid forms of the Western mentality to some degree or another. I would have to say that the only effective Eastern Cultures had to isolate themselves to some degree or another like Japan for instance. Even than there are some major errors in their line of thought which differentiates them from true and authentic Westerners.
I don't think Japan has any major errors in their traditional culture.

Yes this is all true basically what Jews want to do utilizing the resenting mentality of Christianity is to bastardize the Graeco-Roman Ideals. I myself has always seen Aristotle as the fundamental bearer of reason and morality in the West. The problem with Plato is that he remained to Eastern in my mind and misinterpreted and misunderstood many of the more Western themes which Greek Philosophers were trying to announce on the scene.
How is he "Eastern"? I just don't see it. I really liked the values Plato talks about in 'The Republic'. I don't think he differs in this respect much from Aristotle's work Neomachian Ethics.

The issues with the Western World is that there are certain erroneous mentalities which are encrypted within its history that is keeping it from progressing in an authentic way. In my mind Aristotle represents for the West the official guideline for progressing in a both a rational and moral way.
Yeah he has good values. But I don't think his mentality is suited towards the problems we have today; multiculturalism, mass immigration, loss of identity, erosion of social capital.

Cultural Marxism will definitely not be an easy thing to stamp out especially since its a psychological issue.
I actually think it will be fairly easy to stamp out cultural Marxism. It's already despised by both religious whites and conservative whites (who both have a much higher birth rate than other whites)- it's just that they don't know the name for it. The liberal whites and the mass media will be much harder to stamp cultural Marxism out of.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 04:15 AM
I don't think its appropriate to put Eastern Europeans in the same category with the Eastern mentality I am just saying they are more influenced by it and thus more Eastern.

I think that Germans are neither Western or Eastern but they merely fluctuate between them and "define" the gap and boundaries that lies between them. This is to say Germany is like unto the sea through which the Western World and Eastern worlds flow and meet with each other.

I think although Germany is predominantly Western in its mentality that it is the most Eastern influenced. Germany has always been a point of resistance between the civilized West and Barbaric Eastern portion of Europe.

They have been the buffer zone and were the filter through which Eastern Ideals were brought into the Western World. They also retained their urge to drive Eastward something which other Westerners had lost contact with something which makes Germany in my mind extremely unique within the context of history.

They might be Anti-Western but this does not mean they are always subconsciously trying to become like the Western World to mimic it. Either way my point was to say that the resenting group or community always subconsciously strives to become like their masters.

Evidence of this might not be that evident from a Western point of view but if you pay closer attention to the details throughout the course of history you will realize that the most powerful and influential characters in the Eastern European sometimes in a vague sense attempted to mimic Western Ideals. They did this to little success though.

I think Japan is a bit too much of an isolationist and they also have a tendency towards forming extremist and fundamental dispositions. I realize their major errors because if I were to act or behave like outside of the Western World it would be Japan. In my opinion overall Japan have the most advanced, perfected, and structured mentality in the Eastern World. There are still some inherent deficiencies which I think are major errors but I think in general they pale to the other cultures of the Oriental.

He is not as bad as the average person makes him out to be. Nor is he as Eastern as he portrays and depicts himself to be. Still he is quite an abstract thinker opposed to Aristotle who was much more rational and practical regarding certain matters. He just has a tendency towards vagueness and obscurity which I consider Eastern Traits.

Than again the irony of it is I see Plato as a pivotal character in defining the shift from the Eastern Mentality to the Western Mentality. Aristotle perfected and advanced upon his concepts and notions which were in my opinion in the early stages of development compared to Aristotle's.

That said I should have been more specific that the way Plato portrays himself he could be misunderstood or misinterpreted by many Westerners as being inclined more to the Eastern mentality.

Yeah he has good values. But I don't think his mentality is suited towards the problems we have today; multiculturalism, mass immigration, loss of identity, erosion of social capital.

I think it would be pretty important to integrate his ethics into the context of today's society. In a more specific sense though I do agree he seems to hold little relevance to the more pressing matters in the Western World. I am reading Alfred Rosenburg The Myth of the 20th Century to address more specific matters but it seems like Alfred has this tendency to like to run tangent to reality at times.

I think we need a realist who is not going to at least appear like an extremist or fundamentalist in certain social matters to be in charge of the political helm. We need to make a plan as how we are going to recover by gathering the pieces that are not fragmented.

Than we will have to forsake anything that is broken or twisted and find a way for gradually working that out. The superior races will never find a way to improve their racial situation if we do not deal with the issues and problems the lower races project onto the social reality as it stands.

I don't think it will be as easy to defeat as one might think. It might have built a cheap fortress and surrounded itself with a bunch of plastic and superficial ideals but the intellectual level of the population it is dealing with is depraved and only getting worse.

That said if a few elite and aristocratic thinkers and doers are courageous enough to step up to the plate I can see it being quite easy to level the weak agendas and ideologies of the Liberals.

There are other issues we are going to have to clear up which are distracting the aristocratic types in society from efficiently and effectively putting their plan into action. The resenting nature of some religious groups needs to be realized as Eastern mentalities which must be evaded at all cost and stamped out with all the measures we have to put against it.

Ocko
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 02:11 PM
jewish mentation is never creative but manipulative/corruptive. Their religion took myth from all religions at the time, transformed them into monotheism and then took that as a religion. The design is rule by the priests and thus a typical eastern power-plot. Christianity and foremost there in catholicism is echoing the eastern mind in creating a tyrannical religion.

The dichotomy of semitic mind/western mind is that of tyranny versus freedom.

Thus western minds created democracy/republicanism like the constitution-bill of rights and semitic minds like jews corrupt it into a form of tyranny, were Jews enslave western people so they can exploit them.

Western people in general try to create a 'society' which enables the individual to reach the hight of his/her civilization. They try to create a system where everybody is free to develope his individualtiy and spirituell hight. That means Western people are willing to pitch in for the common good.

Semitic people only see material things and have no connection to real spirituality. (Unless you see islamic spirituality, which definitely exists aka Sufism etc as a form which frees people. but Islam itself is semitic and thus tyrannical in nature as it defines a way to live and 'priests/sheiks' ((or however they are called)) to rule the rest and 'guard' them from evil while leaching off from them to have a good life). Jews have no real interest in spirituality but in gaining 'wordly' power in order to be glutenous to the extrem.

The difference between Jews and Germanics is also in having a no soul versus having one. The expression of a soul is compassion, mercy, positiveness, spirituality (though that pertains more to the spirit but a soul is necessary to have access to it), love, culture, refinement etc.

If a soul is missing you have a criminal mind which tries to maximize the pleasures of the body with zero interest in soul or spirit matters.

Funny enough is that Jews feel superior to western people as they are unable to perceive what a soul can see, they take that as imagination or irrational stupidity and their mind, bound to maximize worldly treasures than makes them feel superior. (as Jessus said: If you win the whole world but lose your soul what ....((I forgot what but I remember it is pretty bad))). They have no soul so their only interest is in winning the world.

On second thoughts, Jews seem to represent a certain element in semitic thinking which is despised by the people around, especially by spiritual islamic people. (Secular semitic people hate Jews because they are more successful than them and therefore abuse them).

Pagan had a worldview where humans were part of the whole spiritual cosmos, they were just particularly human in nature in given that type of being inherited certain duties and aims. In a semitic (non-jewish-) culture there is a us versus them mentality. We are humans and then there are invisible spirits which haunt people and a superior good spirit which brings people to develope positively so they can be assistants to that good spirit. I think semitic minds consider themselves as apart from the spiritual cosmos but which affects their life anyway (they need certain developed people who have insights and telling and guide them how to live a holy life to please the big God). Pagan people prefered a direct contact and life in the spirit-world without a person/teaching translating for them.

Thus we have a different understanding of individuality and responsibilty. The western man. responsibility of a western man is directly between him and the spirits/Gods because of a direct communication. Semitic responsibility is towards the custodians (priests) God send to earth to teach people Semitic responsibilty is toward the earthly visible rulers, whereas germanic final responsibility is towards the Gods and towards one's own soul. (Seen at the Edda myth 'Starkadr')

Individuality thus in western thinking is different than in semitic thinking. In western thinking you develope a strong individualty on earth which is distinct to others whereas semitic/eastern thinking is bound to dissovle individuality so their God can move in and rule. Eastern thinking is bound to see individuality as a hinderance to spiritual developement whereas pagan thinking means you need to be an individualty in order to participate in spiritual cosmos.

GeistFaust
Thursday, October 27th, 2011, 10:07 PM
That is true it lacks creation and innovation because it is based less on reason and more on the whims of sentimentality. The Jews most likely borrowed Monotheism from the Egyptians when they were there in captivity. The other thing is the Jews constructed a Monotheistic deity because they needed something to justify their totalitarian mindset which was tyrannical.

The God of the Old Testament is merely an anthropological projection of the Jewish system of laws and rituals. Nietszche talks about the dangers of the priest caste and how they like to manipulate and corrupt the minds of the masses through the context of the law. That is true a lot of Catholicism is filled with an Eastern mentality. I am just coming to realize this and realize that this poses a threat to any preservation movement.

The other thing is that people in these types of religion like to project an all encompassing image of themselves onto the Godhead in some way attempting to justify their totalitarian mindset. That said I am not willing to say all Christians are bad or have a demented mindset some of them come from a rationalistic perspective and its the reason why I admire thinkers like Aquinas and Scotus.

The problem with a lot of these religious institutions today is not only do they espouse false dogma and a fallacious mentality out of fear but they also do not understand the original meaning of what it means to belong to this religious movement or not. Its all been watered down by Cultural Marxists and Post-Modernism and the quote by Marx saying that religion is the Opium for the Masses has never been truer.

That is correct the dichotomy is oriented that way.

I believe democracy is the perfect framework through which the Jews can manipulate and twist people's minds. Democracy is a system built on false and idealistic ideals which serve no purpose in projecting an image of a meaningful goal on society. The thing is we don't really live in a Democracy but more of an Aristocratic Plutocracy of sorts.

This is true. Western people look at the individual to reach the common good. The individual uses society as a means to reaching the common good. This means that in order to reach the common good there are certain utilitarian measures which the individual projects onto society.

In a way I think this is a more honest and direct way of approaching the general framework of society. The collective conscious does not exist it is merely an illusion of the collection of individual wants and needs onto society in relation to the common good.

That's correct again. They do not just see everything from a materialistic perspective but from a crass materialistic perspective. In a way I find this to be degrading and degenerate. They put more emphasis on a material thing or a law than on the individual human being. I find this to be an insult on most of humanity and it is also nihilistic how they seem to worship materialism in such frivolous and petty ways.

That is true the Jews care nothing for spirituality its why they resent the Germans the most in my opinion. The Germans probably had the most well developed sublime and poetical spirituality that there was to be found in the world.

The issue is that the Jews always seem to blanket their drive for worldly powers as some sort of religious movement. The other issue is that they don't just manipulate and corrupt the mind of others but they want others to depend on themselves. Its all part of their desire to inflict a totalitarian and tyrannical rule over others and all in the name of God.

That is all true as well not much I can say about that you summed it up pretty well.

I don't see a problem with being worldly or earthly because I think each man has an obligation or duty to be so. The issue is that the Jews have taken it to the other extreme.

Than you have these Jewish projections such as Christianity which have been tricked to take it to the other extreme for the pursuit of Jewish Greed.

Its that simple the only good things that have come out of Christianity have of been of Western Sentimentality. I would not even say the sentimentality was Christian but more or less a noble form of Paganism.

Interesting I have never has an introspective look into the mind of other Semitic people's minds regarding the Jews. I would assume they hate them because this is just the tribal mindset which is bred over there.

The thing is the Jews themselves hate each just as much. The tribal mindset breeds resentment if it does not foster individuality.

The Jews foster two different extremes one which is hyper individualism which gives a tyrannical amount of power to one individual over others and the other is a Totalitarian collectivism which the other implies.

The Jewish view of the Cosmos is limited to materialism sort of. In a way its a projection of a materialistic dialectic of sorts. It centers around their laws and blood rituals. I just find that they tend to be too superstitious and frivolous over the material dialectic they have constructed for themselves.

That does not mean that a system of material dialectic is necessarily bad but it all depends on how it is used and for what purpose. The Jewish religion is full of contradictions and inconsistencies in my mind. On one side they are obsessed over constructing material and anthropological projections onto the Cosmos.

The other thing they are obsessed with is worshiping and subduing themselves to these material and anthropological abstractions in superstitious and frivolous ways. This is indicative of their Eastern heritage in my opinion.

That is true the Semitic system of communicating with the divine tends to be more closed and indirect. I think having to construct a priestly order through which the Cosmos unravels itself is dishonest. I think that affirmation of life should be unique and on the basis of the individual's instinct.

This form of worshiping in my mind takes away both these components and thus takes away from the neutrality and centrality of the Cosmos. I believe we should use the good and beautiful things of the world as means to reaching the Mysteries of the Cosmos. We need to develop a more stoic like approach to world around us and focus on the good and beautiful things by attempting to re-affirm them in our day to day life.

Semitic thought does not allow us to embrace life as something good and beautiful but imposes on our minds images of fear and chaos. The Semitic Mind thinks it has the power to abstract the secrets and mysteries of the Cosmos while a more Germanic way of looking at the universe would to let things remain in their natural order.

This is true and it brings me back to two points I want to conclude my discussion on. I will first say before I get to those two quotes that developing a strong individuality makes it possible to re-affirm the good and beautiful things in the world.

The Semitic mentality imposes fear and cruelty on the world because its a system that depends on a manipulative and corrupt priestly class which pretends to act in a sublimely pious way.

Its all a form of Tyranny and Nietszche said he would much rather live his life affirming his will to power and enjoying life than living a life of resentment. The final point I would like to make is that most of the Semitic religions tend to be so cruel because they live in a mentality of fear instead of one of goodness and beauty.