PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy a mediterranian?

Rothgiesser
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 09:50 PM
plz classify

Glenlivet
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 10:45 PM
No, he has Borreby traits.

Awar
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 10:45 PM
In a sense. He's probably some sort of Corded/Pontid mixed with Atlantid.

Johannes de León
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 10:55 PM
it doesn't seem to me.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Does not seem Mediterranid?

it doesn't seem to me.

Johannes de León
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Does not seem Mediterranid? I don't think so, at least the Iberid (or Western Med) type. i'm saying this because i'm not too used to see people like him here.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 11:16 PM
I agree. As far as I can tell he look more like someone from the British Isles or Western Germany, even Northern France.

I don't think so, at least the Iberid (or Western Med) type. i'm saying this because i'm not too used to see people like him here.

Awar
Tuesday, July 6th, 2004, 11:20 PM
In this picture, he looks like a great number of Serbian sportsmen.

Rothgiesser
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Wow, looks like you guys cant really come to a common conclusion this time...
Well, i dont know much about classifications and such, but i believe he is a mix of Mediterranian with Celtic...

Phill
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Errr... Isn't that "Kelso" from "That 70's Show"?

Johannes de León
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Wow, looks like you guys cant really come to a common conclusion this time...
Well, i dont know much about classifications and such, but i believe he is a mix of Mediterranian with Celtic... erm... Celtic is not a race. And to my eyes he has borreby traits too. Borreby race is mostly found in Eastern Europe if my mind don't betray me.

Glenlivet
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 02:41 PM
No, Borreby traits are more common in Denmark, Belgium, Northern Germany, the Netherlands, less in Norway and Sweden, and a bit in England and France. Borreby has been a component in the formatiom of some robust types in Eastern Europe. Coon thought so regarding East Baltic.

Borreby race is mostly found in Eastern Europe if my mind don't betray me.

Johannes de León
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 04:46 PM
No, Borreby traits are more common in Denmark, Belgium, Northern Germany, the Netherlands, less in Norway and Sweden, and a bit in England and France. Borreby has been a component in the formatiom of some robust types in Eastern Europe. Coon thought so regarding East Baltic. It seems my mind betrayed me.
Anyway, thanks for the information. :thumbsup

NormanBlood
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Errr... Isn't that "Kelso" from "That 70's Show"?

Yep thats Ashton Kutcher :D So no..don't think he's your typical Med.To me he looks somewhat Irish though. Here are some better pics

http://www.coronaproductions.com/newsletter/pics/butterflyeffect2.jpg

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/images/012303/kutcher.jpg

Vojvoda
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM
The surname Kutcher is of Czech or German origin.

http://www.iarelative.com/czech/sea0898b.htm

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 09:40 PM
In a sense. He's probably some sort of Corded/Pontid mixed with Atlantid.

Makes sense than.

He doesn't seem to be the a "Typical" Med. Though I see a Med strain in him. Atlandid most likely.

Mac Seafraidh
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Borreby

Tribunale Dei Minore
Wednesday, July 7th, 2004, 10:19 PM
alpine+borreby

Glenlivet
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 02:09 PM
His looks would probably be common in both Southern Germany and the Czech Rep.. What surprise me about many Czechs is how relatively "western"-looking some of them are, at least in comparison to other Slavic-speaking countries.

http://www.iarelative.com/czech/sea0898b.htm

aftermundo
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Ashton Kutcher looks typical Central-European.

People who look like Ashton Kutcher can be found mostly in Belgium, France, Holland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

aftermundo
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Mediterreneans have black hair, darkbrown eyes, very heavy eyebrows, an exotic look and usually olive skin.

This is what Mediterreneans look like :

http://newsfeed.tcm.ie/images/people/ManuelRuiCosta.jpg

Rui Costa (Portuguese).

http://www.figc.it/frameset/archivio_mondiale_2002/archivio_giugno_2002/170602/nesta/img_notizia_1/foto_notizia_1_popup.jpg

Alessandro Nesta (Italian)

http://www.spanish-soccer.com/~leerimich/soccer/ss/news/20020908154657_Juan%20Carlos%20Valeron.j pg

Juan Carlos Valeron (Spanish)

http://www.soccerline.co.kr/news/buffon030425.jpg

Gianluigi Buffon (Italian)

http://www.hasenlauf.de/rocky.jpg

Sylvester Stallone (Italian-American)

Glenlivet
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I see, so do these Mediterranids also have a Negroid tendency without admixture with Negroids?

Mediterreneans have black hair, darkbrown eyes, very heavy eyebrows, an exotic look and usually olive skin.

aftermundo
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I see, so do these Mediterranids also have a Negroid tendency without admixture with Negroids?
I dont know how the Mediterrenean phenotype originated. The only thing I know is what Mediterreneans look like. ;)

Some people consider Mediterreneans as white, other people dont consider Mediterreneans as white.

So its up to people their own opinion.

aftermundo
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 02:56 PM
By the way, a very important thing to remember is that only around 35 % of Italians and Spaniards are Mediterrenean.

If you go to Italy or Spain you will notice that only about 35 % of the Italians and Spaniards have the dark Mediterrenean look.

The other 65 % of Italians and Spaniards look the same as Central-Europeans.

The only country in Europe were Mediterreneans are a majority is probably Portugal. Portuguese people are also known for being the darkest people in Europe. Just look at the Portugal national soccer team for example.

Glenlivet
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I do not know about the number, but Northern Italy got a good number of Norics, Dinarids and Alpinids, and little Nordid. Northern Italy has of course changed with all the migration from southern workers.

The other 65 % of Italians and Spaniards look the same as Central-Europeans.

NormanBlood
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
His looks would probably be common in both Southern Germany and the Czech Rep.. What surprise me about many Czechs is how relatively "western"-looking some of them are, at least in comparison to other Slavic-speaking countries.

Perhaps he is half Czech half Welsh or some such?

dazed&confused
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Northern Italy has of course changed with all the migration from southern workers.Not all is wasted. If my plans of ethnical cleansing will be realized, we will see some good ones soon.:eking

Northern Paladin
Thursday, July 8th, 2004, 10:09 PM

It seems to be from Recent Admixture. Portguese and Italians had sizable Negroid Slave populations. Ancient Rome hired Negroids as Mercenaries and assilimated them.

Their appears to be an obvious negroid "strain" in some of the individuals posted above.

aftermundo
Friday, July 9th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I do not know about the number, but Northern Italy got a good number of Norics, Dinarids and Alpinids, and little Nordid. Northern Italy has of course changed with all the migration from southern workers.Racial maps of Europe by Coon and Czekanowski :

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/troe-map9a.jpg
http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/.../troe-map9b.jpg

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6615

The maps of Coon and Czekanowski both show that Mediterreneans are a minority in Italy and I fully agree with this.

The thing I dont agree with is that Coon and Czekanowski think that most Spaniards are Mediterrenean.

In my opinion also in Spain Mediterreneans are a minority just like in Italy.

Like I already said, when I think of a Mediterrenean I think of a swarthy exotic looking guy like Sylvester Stallone, Alessandro Nesta or Rui Costa. There are a lot of these types in Italy and Spain, but its a minority. Most Italians and Spaniards are just average looking white people, not exotic looking Mediterrenean types.

nemo
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 07:38 PM
It seems to be from Recent Admixture. Portguese and Italians had sizable Negroid Slave populations. Ancient Rome hired Negroids as Mercenaries and assilimated them.

Their appears to be an obvious negroid "strain" in some of the individuals posted above.

That was 2000yrs ago and most of that would have been diluted by now.

Also their was no proof that it was a sizable amount of black slaves there.

Their is no one alive to know that, and recent dna data shows insignificant black dna in S.Italians and I seen 6or 7 data reports on this, and they came to the conclusion that it was not widespread as the pseudo nordic historians said it was.

I beleive in science, not false perceptions by amatures who have an ideology that they are trying to create.

If their were a sizable amount of black slaves like these amateur historians says their was, then how come ITALY never had a black population like we have in this country, where millions of blacks the off springs of these slaves still live.

It is all exaggerated and lies and it is all BS.

You can see people like the ones you showed in Germany, France and England and into scandinavian countrys(I don't mean recent immigrants)

nemo
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Let me add this! contrary to what some people want to beleive, thier is no country in Europe from north to South where the indigenous people are all homogeneous. not all the people of any country have the same phenotype.

You can have fair haired and fair skinned people in Germany(as an example) and you can have dark haired and some swarthy also, that goes for England, France the british Isles etc.

The people of Southern Europe you will find more darker pigmentation because of the hot climate where the north is colder and damper and thier skin stays fairer

You can't tell me that the sun does not change the tone of your skin, unless you have been living with your head between your legs.

In the north you will find more people that have slight asian mongrel features then you would the south.

No group is homogenous and they all have their dubious looking people, from both South and North.

aftermundo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Let me add this! contrary to what some people want to beleive, thier is no country in Europe from north to South where the indigenous people are all homogeneous. not all the people of any country have the same phenotype.

You can have fair haired and fair skinned people in Germany(as an example) and you can have dark haired and some swarthy also, that goes for England, France the british Isles etc.

The people of Southern Europe you will find more darker pigmentation because of the hot climate where the north is colder and damper and thier skin stays fairer

You can't tell me that the sun does not change the tone of your skin, unless you have been living with your head between your legs.

In the north you will find more people that have slight asian mongrel features then you would the south.

No group is homogenous and they all have their dubious looking people, from both South and North.You are in denial of what the reality is.

Nordicists who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are dark skinned non-Europid people are wrong.

On the other hand Italians like you who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people are wrong too.

Most Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people just like English, French or Germans.

But there are also lots of Italians and Spaniards with darker skin than white and non-Europid features. The Arabs, Phoenicians and Moors clearly have left their print in Southern-Europe.

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
You are in denial of what the reality is.

Nordicists who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are dark skinned non-Europid people are wrong.

On the other hand Italians like you who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people are wrong too.

Most Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people just like English, French or Germans.

But there are also lots of Italians and Spaniards with darker skin than white and non-Europid features. The Arabs, Phoenicians and Moors clearly have left their print in Southern-Europe.

Thier are 58 million Italians in Italy and about 18 million Italian/Americans, the amount that look a little mixed are a small minority of the 68 million I just mentioned.

But nordics have a mental problem and just point out the dubious ones to try to show that Italians for some sick reason of thiers that Italians are not white.

To prove your point you select the dubious ones out of the millions of Italians to cast doubts on the Italian people.

Thier are plenty of nordic people in all the northern countrys that have dubious looking people, not just S.Italians and SE.

And who the hell gave nordics the Authority to be the arbitrators as to who is white or not, France,Germany, England and many Scandinavian countrys have dubious looking people among the indigenous population.

Selecting selective pictures is cheap shoot to slander other people.

Look at the mixed people of your own heritage before pointing fingers at others, and if you look real good you will see plenty of them.

Stallone is white, just because he don't look like a pale faced nordic, does not mean he is not genetically white.

Here read this!

http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-publications/runoko12.htm

from the Telegraph in the UK!

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/06/11/nswall11.xml

Remember the mark that Attila the Hun made in Northern Europe, also the mark of the black American Soldiers and French morrocan soldiers of ww11.

No stop pointing fingers you nordics are nothing like the pseodo nordic historians paint you as.

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Why don't you show these Italians, instead of playing checkers.

Southern Italian Senators

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/racialreal/south.html

Scoob
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Here read this!

http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-publications/runoko12.htmThis is Afrocentrist pseudo-scholarship.

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 08:49 PM
This is Afrocentrist pseudo-scholarship.

Well it has as much credibility as the nordic pseudo historians, and it is backed up by the artical in the UK, are they pseudo also.

So I guess the only truth about the racial make up of Europe has to come from a pueudo nordic, everything else is just untrue.

Arthur Kemp who trys thru lies and misinformation to prove how so..so impure the SE are uses afrocentrists data to prove his lies, he has quoted afrocentrist data many times and admitted it.

It's the same all story we beleive what we want to beleive anything else that makes us uncomfortable is a fake or a lie.

Some people cannot just accept the truth, because it up sets the false immage we had of ourselves.

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Well it has as much credibility as the nordic pseudo historians, and it is backed up by the artical in the UK, are they pseudo also.

So I guess the only truth about the racial make up of Europe has to come from a pueudo nordic, everything else is just untrue.

Arthur Kemp who trys thru lies and misinformation to prove how so..so impure the SE are uses afrocentrists data to prove his lies, he has quoted afrocentrist data many times and admitted it.

It's the same all story we beleive what we want to beleive anything else ithat makes us uncomfortable is a fake or a lie.

Some people cannot just accept the truth, because it up sets the false immage we had of ourselves.

From
http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-pu...ns/runoko12.htm:

A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America.
Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer, and in winter the steward of Eric the Red. He was, it is said, a large man, and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

This is such a Ridiculous piece of fiction. :|

Where are the "other" kinds of Vikings?

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Central Italian Senators

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/racialreal/center.html

aftermundo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Well it doesnt matter if the Arabs/Moors brought dark looks to Southern-Europe or that these dark looks are native/indigineous to Southern-Europe. That is irrelevant.

Fact is that many Italians and Spaniards are unacceptable as white because they dont look white. As simple as that. Just take a look at the 5 individuals I posted above, I dont think anyone would mistake them for white.

However the majority of Italians and Spaniards are white like I already said. So most are acceptable.

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:15 PM
From
http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-pu...ns/runoko12.htm:

A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America.
Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer, and in winter the steward of Eric the Red. He was, it is said, a large man, and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

This is such a Ridiculous piece of fiction. :|

Where are the Slant-Eyed Asiatic Vikings?
:D

Their are many scandinavians that have slight asian features

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Edited

Vikings believed in Affirmative Action?

Don't insult the Viking Germanic Heritage. A brainless Black Simian Negro would never be accepted as a Viking. Perhaps as fish kill if properly washed.

Please, don't repeat your posts, thank you.
~ Johannes de León

Siegfried
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:17 PM
It's important to note that when ancient European texts describe someone as 'black' they are not necessarily referring to skin color. This may seem odd to the people who grew up in multiracial environments, but it's the simple truth. Take my very own parents, for example. Both of them grew up in a time when the Netherlands were still so White and Nordish, that to this day they occassionally call people 'dark' that are well within European and even Nordish range. Taking this into consideration, there's really no need to assume that Northern European texts which are hundreds of years old, really refer to a Negro when they call a person 'black' or 'dark'.

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Well it doesnt matter if the Arabs/Moors brought dark looks to Southern-Europe or that these dark looks are native/indigineous to Southern-Europe. That is irrelevant.

Fact is that many Italians and Spaniards are unacceptable as white because they dont look white. As simple as that. Just take a look at the 5 individuals I posted above, I dont think anyone would mistake them for white.

However the majority of Italians and Spaniards are white like I already said. So most are acceptable.

Those are not ethnic Italians, just like a German and turk mix is not an ethnic German, and I don't think some of the nordic people with mongrel features are white either, but of course you do.

The point is why do you nordics take the minority of Italians that show mixture and use them as an example about Italians, well I got news for you their are Brits, Germans and any other country in the north that have people who look like that( I'm not talking about the recent immigrants either)

If you think all the people in northern Europe look so..so white, your living in your own world and are just saturated with the propoganda of nordicists.

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:30 PM
It's important to note that when ancient European texts describe someone as 'black' they are not necessarily referring to skin color. This may seem odd to the people who grew up in multiracial environments, but it's the simple truth. Take my very own parents, for example. Both of them grew up in a time when the Netherlands were still so White and Nordish, that to this day they occassionally call people 'dark' that are well within European and even Nordish range. Taking this into consideration, there's really no need to assume that Northern European texts which are hundreds of years old, really refer to a Negro when they call a person 'black' or 'dark'.

Your parents must be Nostalgic. It's a shame the way Multiculturalism is ruining The Netherlands and some much of Northern Europe. :~( It was the same way in Sweden when my Mom was growing up. Miscegenation and cultural destruction is becoming a common site.

Yes in fact Brown and Black common Surnames in Medieval England.
It was considered a "Noble" quality for Knights to have a light brown complexition.

King Harald Bluetooth of Denmark is a good example of a Dark "Viking" his last name Bluetooth "Blåtand" means very dark hair.

http://www.cellular.co.za/technologies/bluetooth/bluetooth_king_harald.htm

Black Irish and The Scottish Hero the Black Douglas who helped Robert the Bruce secure the Scottish Throne , are just more examples of "Dark" europeans. Dark as in hair color of Course.

http://www.snowcrest.net/falconhurst/Clan.htm

Siegfried
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Those are not ethnic Italians, just like a German and turk mix is not an ethnic German, and I don't think some of the nordic people with mongrel features are white either, but of course you do.

People with mongrel features cannot properly be considered properly White either, let alone Nordic. I don't think anyone claims otherwise.

The point is why do you nordics take the minority of Italians that show mixture and use them as an example about Italians,

The point is, why do you keep bashing Nordics for the thoughts of a tiny number of them? aftermundo repeatedly stated that most inhabitants of Southern Europe are White by his standards; don't put words in his or anyone else's mouth.

well I got news for you their are Brits, Germans and any other country in the north that have people who look like that( I'm not talking about the recent immigrants either)

If you're thinking the number of people in the UK and Germany that are that dark is similar to that in Southern Italy, I think your just plain confused. And before you put words in my mouth; I do not deny that there are peoples in Northern and Eastern Europe too who seem to deviate from the White mean, possibly indicating admixture.

If you think all the people in northern Europe look so..so white, your living in your own world and are just saturated with the propoganda of nordicists.

You're fighting spooks. Most of the people you battle are figments of your imagination.

nemo
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
You're fighting spooks. Most of the people you battle are figments of your imagination.

How can it be figments of my imagination when I have many times seen it written in text from time to time, where nordics insult SE( I am not talking about aftermundo here) if you see something with your own eyes, you cannot br immagining it.

To imagine means to form a mental picture of something not present.

I don't have any hatred toward people of nordic heritage, I have many friends who are of northern European heritage, it's those who adhere to the nordicist ideoloy I detest.

Modern Benoni
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 08:34 AM

Having dark hair and eyes are not prerequisites for being mediteranean, and meds are more often pale skined than olive. You'd also have to have a narrow face and slender bodyto be mediterranean. Light eyes do not mean someone is not mediteranean, as colored eyes are a majority even in mediteranean southern Italy. So the guy could very possibly be classified predominantly mediterranean.

TRAIT NORTH SOUTH Hair Blondism 15% 6%* Eye Blondism 65% 56%

Libertad
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Errr... Isn't that "Kelso" from "That 70's Show"?I heard there he wasn't "acting"...:D

Celtibero
Wednesday, November 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
There is a minority of people who looks non white ("moor" or arab) in south Europe, I´m Spaniard and I see dark people who aren´t recent inmigrant, but they are a MINORITY. I visited Finland and Sweden two years ago, and I see another MINORITY of people with non white features (blond chinese look :D ).
Meds admit that we have a small non white population in our nations, but nordicist don´t admit that they have too mixed population in their countries.

Sorry for my English ;)

yamato
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 04:03 AM
that would be either the lapps or the finnish you are referring to, and they would not be scandinavian in the racial sense.

and going back to the question of the italians, it depends on which area in italy you are looking. sicillians tend to be less "european" and "white" looking than northern italians, most of whom are descended from the lombards, ostrogoths, and of course, the latins.

Rhydderch
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 01:08 PM
that would be either the lapps or the finnish you are referring to, and they would not be scandinavian in the racial sense.I don't think so, I have noticed many true Scandinavians look a bit Asian; but they are often light-haired. It may be a western extension of the Ladogan type.