PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street Protests

Ediruc
Thursday, September 29th, 2011, 01:55 AM
cG_TKAJyV6k

"All of this outrage is not making too many bankers bite their lip in shame..."

Well why would they? lol

"Yeah, look at those simpletons down there thinking they can make a difference, LOL!" --Banker.

Lew Skannon
Thursday, September 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
In UK a trader spills the beans...

lqN3amj6AcE&feature=player_embedded

DonarVanHolland
Thursday, September 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I guess the SPLC will soon call people who protest against the banksters anti-semites too. But unfortunately only a few of them will really be so enlightened...

Ediruc
Sunday, October 2nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15140671

Over 700 of the protesters were arrested. More rising as they refuse to leave Wall Street.

Ediruc
Tuesday, October 11th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Political factions take sides.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15250485

Dems and T.E.A. Party.

Horagalles
Sunday, October 16th, 2011, 01:08 AM
I guess the SPLC will soon call people who protest against the banksters anti-semites too. But unfortunately only a few of them will really be so enlightened...I looked at their "99%" campaign. Which is basically a whining about "I-don't-have-all-the-stuff-the-rich-guys-have". From what else the Occupiers say one can conclude that there solution is "And-I-want-others-to-pay-for-it" :D.

Somehow I get the impression they are not really interested in some deeper investigation of causalities or serious solutions.

Austin
Sunday, October 16th, 2011, 02:16 AM
It is amusing to see people think that a financial mercenary is actually going to care about some idealistic bullshit. Why can people not accept that their idealism's are not universal?

A banker is nothing more than a paid corporate soldier that can be axed by their boss within 5 seconds from showing up at work for looking at them the wrong way. How can people actually believe that person is going to care about some ideological movement? A job is a job in the modern world. There are bankers who are being foreclosed on by the bank they work for. Not all bankers make good money. People seem to misunderstand the realities of 75% of bank workforces.

Only the top 15% of bank employees actually have incomes that qualify them as rich. Most bank employees aren't even upper class income-wise.

Ediruc
Friday, October 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM
http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2011/10/cities_begin_cracking_down_on.html

Former U.S. Sen. Chuck Hagel, a Republican from Nebraska, once said "Democracy is messy."

For the Occupy Wall Street protesters across the nation, things are certainly getting messy, and not just because thousands of them have been camping in public parks for the past several weeks.

Nerves are beginning to fray, especially in Oakland, Calif., where there have been around 100 arrests, and cities are losing patience with the around-the-clock protests, the New York Times reports: ...

Hmm...so apparently Americans have the attention span of a beagle. Amusing. :thumbup

Ediruc
Wednesday, November 16th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Just 30 people stayed overnight in Zuccotti Park, New York, after a ban on tents and sleeping bags at Occupy Wall Street, reports say.

After reopening the park at 17:30 EST (22:30 GMT) on Tuesday, demonstrators attempted to stay awake as police officers lined the park overnight.

Some slept at local churches that opened their doors to protesters.

Elsewhere, police used pepper spray at Occupy Seattle, with an 84-year-old woman among those doused.

Police arrested some 200 people in New York in a surprise pre-dawn raid on Tuesday and later detained several journalists.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15761454

GroeneWolf
Friday, November 18th, 2011, 12:39 AM
The Daily Bell (http://www.thedailybell.com/3256/VIDEO-Parallels-Between-Early-20th-Century-and-Now-Are-Scary)

This is an interesting video by Matthew Rothschild, the editor of The Progressive magazine, which is, according to its own account, one of the leading voices for peace and social justice in the US. The magazine has apparently been in existence since 1909.

Rothschild tells us bluntly that the Occupy Wall Street movement is the beginning of a new Progressive era. We think we believe him. In fact, in investigating the video, we discovered that the Progressive Movement and Occupy Wall Street seem to have the same goals! Here is a brief description, according to the online Cultural Dictionary:

Progressive movement ... A movement for reform that occurred roughly between 1900 and 1920. Progressives typically held that irresponsible actions by the rich were corrupting both public and private life. They called for measures such as trust busting, the regulation of railroads, provisions for the people to vote on laws themselves through referendum, the election of the Senate by the people rather than by state legislatures, and a graduated income tax (one in which higher tax rates are applied to higher incomes). The Progressives were able to get much of their program passed into law. Presidents Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson were associated with the movement.

This is what Occupy Wall Street is calling for today. Almost word-for-word. The OWS movement, which claims it has no goals, has them "at the top," anyway as Rothschild understands. The two movements look like this:

(...)

YtGUaM8iZuU

Rest at the above link.

Lew Skannon
Friday, November 18th, 2011, 01:20 AM
It all stinks more and more of jewish plotting..

Seems to me the OWS is a rerun of the runup to the russian revolution. In the other end of that tunnel lies hell and mass murder..

Ordo ab Chao

Ocko
Friday, November 18th, 2011, 03:58 AM
I smelled a rat from the beginning: there was only symbolic action, nothing which would put some force on bankers.

DonarVanHolland
Thursday, November 24th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I looked at their "99%" campaign. Which is basically a whining about "I-don't-have-all-the-stuff-the-rich-guys-have". From what else the Occupiers say one can conclude that there solution is "And-I-want-others-to-pay-for-it" :D.

Somehow I get the impression they are not really interested in some deeper investigation of causalities or serious solutions.
Well, if you like me understand the financial world as the main stranglehold of the Jews on the west, any action that draws attention to their subversive activities is welcome. The protest is not against entrepreneurs who become rich by producing real products. Financials however do NOT produce real value. Most of them are scavengers. The protest must be directed against usery, the tool of the Jews through the ages. Watch the movie "Wall Street" and you know how the Jews do business.

Horagalles
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Well, if you like me understand the financial world as the main stranglehold of the Jews on the west, any action that draws attention to their subversive activities is welcome.
Yes, and in a way there is potential to use the OWS movement for that,

The protest is not against entrepreneurs who become rich by producing real products.
They maybe picking on those most disdained, but in the end lot's of what comes from the OWS movement is directed against legitimate entrepreneurs or business as well. One only needs to read their demands. I think that was posted in the other thread as well.

Financials however do NOT produce real value.
I've got to disagree with that statement. They do, otherwise people won't make use of their services....

Most of them are scavengers.
.... But I am sure one will find some rather sick practices, if one digs deep enough....

The protest must be directed against usury, the tool of the Jews through the ages. Watch the movie "Wall Street" and you know how the Jews do business.Problem is the monopolizing of money lending (to either side). I think we can go deeper into that on an economic theory thread.
There is certainly some purpose of renting out money to someone. There is a justification to interest as there is to rent for cars or real estate.

DonarVanHolland
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Ok, let me put it this way. Providing money for circulation is not rocket science, and should not be rewarded so well. Fractional reserve banking is a huge subsidy for commercial banks.

The state should provide all the money in circulation directly.

Furthermore, the state should not issue bonds, but use the printing press if there is any shortage of funds. Of course this must be done cautiously, in order to keep inflation low. But issueing bonds or the printing press has the same effect on the money supply and thus on inflation.

This type of economic policy helped to make the Third Reich a big economic success, just like it helped president Lincoln in the civil war (the greenback).

Concerning scavengers: the people who drive and thrive on the speculation bubbles and busts can hardly be called anything else. Ever heard of hedge funds or of George Soros? The financial markets add hardly any real value to the economy, but can cause horrible crises.

Oski
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM
This former soviet has videos where he talks to the red scum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ynd8kDk5Dw

Kauz R. Waldher
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Yesterday on "conservative" radio they were playing audio clips of some of the protesters comments. I heard the words "jews" and "zionists" quite frequently. A large movement making "anti-semetic" comments publicly? I'm all for this. Even some negroes were saying these things.

DonarVanHolland
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Actually, the negro's may wake up to the fact that they have been used by the Jews for their own agenda. And with their propensity for violence, and their invulnerability as eternal 'victims' they may do quite some harm to the Jews.

Rockwell was right to try and make allies of them, so that the blacks could have their own reservations, like the Indians.