PDA

View Full Version : The Last Days of the American Male

Roderic
Thursday, September 15th, 2011, 03:09 AM
An interview with journalist Hanna Rosin: Why she'll argue that "men are finished" at the Sept. 20 Slate/Intelligence Squared U.S. debate.

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2302689/2303162/110913_IQ2_Hanna_EX.jpg

Hanna Rosin's 2010 Atlantic cover story, "The End of Men," was one of the most talked-about magazine articles in recent years. "Man has been the dominant sex since, well, the dawn of mankind," wrote Rosin, an award-winning journalist for Slate and the Atlantic. "But for the first time in human history, that is changing—and with shocking speed."

That shift, she says, hasn't showed signs of slowing in the past year. And that's why she'll debate for the motion that "men are finished" during the Sept. 20 live Slate/Intelligence Squared U.S. debate at NYU.

Why are men finished, exactly? Rosin says they've failed to adapt to a modern, postindustrial economy that demands a more traditionally—and stereotypically—feminine skill set (read: communication skills, social intelligence, empathy, consensus-building, and flexibility). Statistics show they're rapidly falling behind their female counterparts at school, work, and home. For every two men who receive a college degree, three women will. Of the 15 fastest-growing professions during the next decade, women dominate all but two. Meanwhile, men are even languishing in movies and on television: They're portrayed as deadbeats and morons alongside their sardonic and successful female co-stars.

I caught up with Rosin earlier this week to talk about the downside of female dominance, her own decidedly unfeminist upbringing, and how she plans to win the Sept. 20 debate. Excerpts from the interview are below.

Slate: What question or idea do you think will be at the core of the Sept. 20 debate?

Hanna Rosin: The core of the debate will be deciding whether these trends [of women pulling ahead] are real or not. We see all of these bits and pieces [of "The End of Men" trend] in the economy and in pop culture. But the core will be determining whether it's really true, or whether it's just a momentary fad. All these TV sitcoms that decided men are emasculated and men are finished: Are they just a fad of the moment, or do they reveal something real? I think it's hard for people to wrap their minds around the fact that it might be something real.

Slate: Is that something you experienced in the months after "The End of Men" came out—people having a hard time wrapping their mind around the concept?

Rosin: Not really so much, actually. The two kinds of responses I experienced were an annoyed feminist response, which was, 'this is an argument that comes up historically over and over again as a distraction from the real problems that are facing women.' And then on the other side [there's a response] from men who find it insulting. Like, "Don't you care about your sons? Don't you care about your husband?" People think it's an insulting way to frame the argument.

Slate: What are some of the biggest misconceptions you've had to respond to as a result of the "End of Men"? Did people misunderstand what you were trying to say at all?

Rosin: The question I always have to respond to is, '[if women are taking over] why are there so many more men in power?' If you look at Hollywood, or you look at the Fortune 500 list, or you look at politics, there's a disproportionate number of men in the higher positions of power.

Slate: Why is that, then?

Rosin: Men have been at this for 40,000 years. Women have been rising for something like 30 or 40 years. So of course women haven't occupied every single [high-powered] position. How would that be possible? The rise of women is barely a generation old. But if you look at everything else, like the median, the big bulge in the middle, it's just unbelievable what has happened: Women are more than 50 percent of the workforce, and they're more than 50 percent of managers. It's just extraordinary that that's happened in basically one generation. It seems like whatever it is that this economy is demanding, whatever special ingredients, women just have them more than men do.

Slate: Is the dominance of women right now a good thing?

Rosin: The dominance of women is a good and a bad thing. If you take the non-college-educated class, for example, the women are really, really struggling. They're holding down the jobs, they're going to school, they're raising the kids. One economist calls that situation "the last one holding the bag" theory. In other words, the reason that women are doing better than men is because the children are with them, and so they have to make ends meet. So they hustle in order to make ends meet, but their lives are really, really hard, and it's terrible for the children. And the fact that about one-fifth of American men are not working—we're almost at Great Depression levels—that's really terrible. And it doesn't seem to be getting any better. So, no, this isn't like, "yay, we won! yay, we triumphed!" It's actually really bad.

Slate: Recently, Pew released some data that revealed how the recovery has been better for men than women.

Rosin: I've seen all of those numbers. It's totally unsurprising. Men were hit so unbelievably hard by this recession, but I think this is historically true in all recessions: You almost always get a bounce-back that favors the manufacturing industry initially. So it's not that surprising. It doesn't mean that overall men are doing better. The overall message of the last 25 to 30 years of the economy is the manufacturing era is coming to an end, and men need to retool themselves, get a different education than the one they've been getting, and they're not doing it.

Slate: That's something you bring up in the piece—this failure of men to adapt. Ideally, of course, we'd have gender equality in all industrial and domestic spheres. But is this even realistic? Will men eventually assimilate to the new economy?

Rosin: I'm not prepared to answer that question. Some people say it's biology and brain makeup that make women do better at this moment. Obviously that's partly true: There's some way in which women are wired to kind of concentrate and focus and do better in school. On the other hand, it may be because they're the underdogs, that they're getting this extra juice somehow. Sometimes I look at this new class of women who are surpassing their husbands and really hustling, like in places like pharmacy school, which is where one of my book chapters is set. And they remind me of new immigrants. They're this class of people who are trying to get somewhere in a real hurry, and the men just seem to be sitting around in no hurry. One of the young guys I interviewed put it to me: "I just feel like my team is losing." They feel like women have clocked them, and it came as a surprise to this young generation of men, so I don't know that they can't catch up. They might.

Slate: You wrote "The End of Men" over a year ago, and now you're working on a book about the subject. If you had to write it again now, are there any sections that you would revise? Any data or information that you've uncovered since that has altered your perspective on the points you've made?

Rosin: I don't think there's anything I would change about the actual piece, the piece is still true. But the issue manifests itself really differently for the college-educated class than for the non-college educated, and I think people mix those up all the time. So I would make that distinction much clearer in the piece, which I do in the book. I would also point out more cultural changes. There are so many ways this phenomenon is showing up in the culture—in TV, movies, in celebrity marriages. If you open your eyes to it, it's absolutely everywhere. I wrote a piece in the Atlantic last week about the new TV season in which six different fall sitcoms are about men being surpassed by women.

Slate: Tell me a little bit about your upbringing. What were your family dynamics like growing up?

Rosin: There were definitely no feminists in my house. My family was super working class. But there was a kind of natural female dominance. My mother definitely wears the pants in my family, and I come from generations where the men disappeared, got sick, died, or for whatever reason, the women wore the pants. My great-grandmother ran away from her husband, my grandmother's husband died very young, and my mother rules the roost in my house. But she would never say she was a feminist, ever. She's fairly conservative. I grew up with the natural sense that female dominance was possible, but not that it's some kind of political message. Female dominance wasn't an ideal, but just a natural occurrence by virtue of my mother's personality and the circumstances of all of the women ahead of her.

Slate: Last thing. Have you ever debated before?

Rosin: Yes, I was a mega-high-school debater.

Slate: Any deadly teenage tactics that you're planning to pull out?

Rosin: Just be really mean [laughs]. I feel like I debate the way I play soccer—there's some nugget of meanness that comes out. I think I'll just be entertaining, and slightly mean.

http://www.slate.com/id/2303759/pagenum/all/#p2

Meister
Thursday, September 15th, 2011, 03:43 AM
One reason boys are falling behind girls in school is because the education system has been skewed to suit female learning. Boys learn differently and need to know why they are learning something and to see how it translates to the real world.

Also boys are aggressive and need to avenues to channel that aggression, all of those avenues are taken away from them so they fight and form gangs.

Let's not forget PC and quota systems as well, would women be able to compete as well on a level playing field? Atleast in such large numbers?

Doesn't matter too much the same people who promote the end of males are the ones who promote Islam a religion that has zero time and patience for women. When that day comes, I will not be fighting to defend these women.

AuroraNordalis
Thursday, September 15th, 2011, 04:19 AM
It's not the end of the American male. it's the end of the heterosexual WHITE American male.

Women have more options than men in that they can choose more freely where they can go and express themselves. Where the non white gets free hand outs, the woman of any race gets the freedom to be a woman to be taken care of ( in which allot of men gladly partake in..) and a woman that can be 'independant/strong'. women are encouraged to do both.
(NO I am not saying women are like blacks or anything.)

Men are expected to have a more linear path of life. A path that in these tough days with very few outlets to relieve tension. The saftey net preventing mental brakedown has holes in it for men.

Everyone likes to demonize white males which causes reverse oppresive effects similar to how non whites use reverse racism against whites as a whole. The number one icon of fear as well as hope is the traight full blooded white male. There is no other being on the planet that causes fear,jelousy, and a sense that life can get better. Since the white male is seen as the great evil as well he gets targeted the most.

Non whites who loath white men seek him for guidence and recourses.

Today a white man can't be a real white man without criticism.

women have multiple choices, men have responsibilities.

When white men go, the world will go with him.

Gardisten
Thursday, September 15th, 2011, 04:22 AM
This Jew is just trying to make a name for herself. The irony is she lives in a society where she has the freedom, comfort, and security to espouse wacko theories in large part due to men. Does she really think that our civilization will go on for ever, that we will never revert back to a state where the male's generally superior physical strength/endurance will shift things back to patriarchy? I seem to recall a thread on this forum about women becoming extinct in about 4400 years or so anyway. Just another example of feminist Jews like to stoke the old gender war to undermine our western culture.

OnePercent
Thursday, September 15th, 2011, 08:32 PM
First of all, I completely disagree with this woman's argument, it is beyond folly to assume that the trends of the last couple decades of human history here in the west are going to continue long enough to completely alter basic human society forever afterward. Secondly, I would like to hear her explain away the obvious influence artificial assistance such as state-mandated programs like affirmative action have had on promoting the success of women at the expense of men. In order for her theory to be true men and women would have to be competing against one another on equal footing and that is simply not the case, leftist ideology has handicapped men significantly when competing against women in the modern world.

All that aside, for the sake of argument I will allow that her argument might possibly be true here in the West. Unfortunately, the west is not the whole world, in terms of world population we are a small minority surrounded by ethnic groups who still treat women like cattle. The decline of the western male will undoubtedly result in a loss of military aptitude, which in turn will invariably result in our defeat and conquest at the hands of far less socially sophisticated people. It is the brutal truth about life.

People like this woman amuse me because they are so far out of touch with life in the real world. They have spent all their days sequestered behind the safe walls that generations of western military prowess has built for them and they assume that such an existence is a right that should be bestowed upon all people of the world like waving a magic wand and singing kumbaya.

Ocko
Friday, September 16th, 2011, 02:14 AM
women live in a men's world. that did not change a bit.

They use ipods invented and made by men, they use cars invented and made by men, they use TV's invented and made by men, they use computers invented and made by men, they have their food in the fridge invented and made by men, the printing press they use to spew their men-hate has been invented and made by men, the AC which makes it comfortable to live has been invented and made by men and on and on and on and on.

Because they free to spew their hate it does not mean they are right, nor are they powerful.

They are just immature people who deny any duty in life, something americans have a name for and it starts with a b.

Fiona
Friday, September 16th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Somebody must have forgot to tell the rest of the world. The other 88% of it.

Frostbite
Friday, September 16th, 2011, 03:17 AM
I think it's great to be proud of being a woman and to be proud of womens accomplishments. It's not ok to be a man hater though. That attitude is so unpleasant and insulting.

If someone said those things about women there would be a huge uproar, but it's perfectly ok to say them about men. I don't understand that logic.

I think this woman is just using men to make herself feel better about her own failures.

Fiona
Friday, September 16th, 2011, 04:10 AM
The thing I've noticed about looney leftys, is they continously think that every thing is the be all and end all.

Racism's finished
Homophobia's finished
and now men are finished.
There'll be no come back from men and women will rule forever, and we'll, sometime over the next 40000 years obtain the drive that men have which makes them invent stuff and mark territory.

I come across a lot of people who have this attitude, that all rivalry come to a complete end.

I asked a teacher once(who had a mulatto child and was very PC) if doc martin boots would ever come back into fashion. She had just been talking about skinheads in england(who were the first people to wear them as streetwear). She misunderstood me and thought I was asking if skinheads will come back into fashion. She said, no no that time is over now, it will never come back. In recent years I've seen a huge emergence in skinheads on the internet in england and the states.

My point is that looney lefties are selling a fantasy, that uncomfortable things can be done away with for good.

Primus
Friday, September 16th, 2011, 04:16 AM
My point is that looney lefties are selling a fantasy, that uncomfortable things can be done away with for good.

Telling a tale of deceit and falsity as I call it. Making white men look askance upon white women and vice-versa. In favor of.. political correctness. Multiculturalism. :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

Roderic
Saturday, September 17th, 2011, 02:51 AM
http://spritzophrenia.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/woman-spank.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JxsJf9-pUe0/St-8rAcf32I/AAAAAAAAAZg/mYQAgQy4yzU/s400/feminist11.jpg

K7xCzGWz7pM

EQ Fighter
Saturday, September 17th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Well I have posted Plenty o Feminism but here is a deal.

It seems to me that it might not be the end of men, but with the failing of the USSA, super State, which is the second time around for our little Jewish Communist, and Global Order People.

I say it might be the beginning of the End of Jewish Liberal Bull Shit, on the Global Stage.

May that day come quickly, and swiftly in due order. ;)

Autosomal Viking
Saturday, September 17th, 2011, 12:48 PM
like in places like pharmacy school, which is where one of my book chapters is set. And they remind me of new immigrants.

*ears go up* I normally do not think of women as deeply different from me since we share the same gene pool and the sex of a person is just incidental, but this has me thinking. I can only recall four other Germanic men in my class of over a hundred, and one looks potentially Slavic. The vast majority is East Asian/Indian and the majority, over 60%, is also female. But there aren't that many Germanic women, either. :(

Unfortunately, none of the other Germanics, men or women, seem to have any visible ethnic cohesion. :( They don't seek each other out and freely intermingle with everyone else. I suppose they have to, but that makes it impossible to have a solid Germanic core of friends since they are all spread out. Before reading this article, I was not taking gender into account and did not realize how demographically rare I am. This gives me another reason to excel on my biochemistry exam that starts in literally 48 hours, and indeed all of pharmacy school.

Jäger
Saturday, September 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Just another example of feminist Jews like to stoke the old gender war to undermine our western culture.
I find it funny how she uses the propaganda fabrications from her Jewish TV friends as actual arguments: "Btw. what Jews show you in TV is real" :D

Heinrich Harrer
Saturday, September 17th, 2011, 02:07 PM
This Jew is just trying to make a name for herself. The irony is she lives in a society where she has the freedom, comfort, and security to espouse wacko theories in large part due to men. Does she really think that our civilization will go on for ever, that we will never revert back to a state where the male's generally superior physical strength/endurance will shift things back to patriarchy? I seem to recall a thread on this forum about women becoming extinct in about 4400 years or so anyway. Just another example of feminist Jews like to stoke the old gender war to undermine our western culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Rosin

Rosin was born in Israel and grew up in Queens.

She also wrote an article blaming Christianity for the financial crisis:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/12/did-christianity-cause-the-crash/7764/1/

Did Christianity Cause the Crash?

America’s mainstream religious denominations used to teach the faithful that they would be rewarded in the afterlife. But over the past generation, a different strain of Christian faith has proliferated—one that promises to make believers rich in the here and now. Known as the prosperity gospel, and claiming tens of millions of adherents, it fosters risk-taking and intense material optimism. It pumped air into the housing bubble. And one year into the worst downturn since the Depression, it’s still going strong. (..)

The message that Jesus blesses believers with riches first showed up in the postwar years, at a time when Americans began to believe that greater comfort could be accessible to everyone, not just the landed class. But it really took off during the boom years of the 1990s, and has continued to spread ever since. This stitched-together, homegrown theology, known as the prosperity gospel, is not a clearly defined denomination, but a strain of belief that runs through the Pentecostal Church and a surprising number of mainstream evangelical churches, with varying degrees of intensity. (..)

Many explanations have been offered for the housing bubble and subsequent crash: interest rates were too low; regulation failed; rising real-estate prices induced a sort of temporary insanity in America’s middle class. But there is one explanation that speaks to a lasting and fundamental shift in American culture—a shift in the American conception of divine Providence and its relationship to wealth. (..)

Among mainstream, nondenominational megachurches, where much of American religious life takes place, “prosperity is proliferating” rapidly, says Kate Bowler, a doctoral candidate at Duke University and an expert in the gospel. Few, if any, of these churches have prosperity in their title or mission statement, but Bowler has analyzed their sermons and teachings. (..)

More recently, critics have begun to argue that the prosperity gospel, echoed in churches across the country, might have played a part in the economic collapse. In 2008, in the online magazine Religion Dispatches, Jonathan Walton, a professor of religious studies at the University of California at Riverside, warned:

Narratives of how “God blessed me with my first house despite my credit” were common … Sermons declaring “It’s your season of overflow” supplanted messages of economic sobriety and disinterested sacrifice. Yet as folks were testifying about “what God can do,” little attention was paid to a predatory subprime-mortgage industry, relaxed credit standards, or the dangers of using one’s home equity as an ATM. (..)

Both spread in two particular kinds of communities—the exurban middle class and the urban poor. Many newer prosperity churches popped up around fringe suburban developments built in the 1990s and 2000s, says Walton. These are precisely the kinds of neighborhoods that have been decimated by foreclosures, according to Eric Halperin, of the Center for Responsible Lending.

Zooming out a bit, Kate Bowler found that most new prosperity-gospel churches were built along the Sun Belt, particularly in California, Florida, and Arizona—all areas that were hard-hit by the mortgage crisis. (..)

One theme emerging in these suits is how banks teamed up with pastors to win over new customers for subprime loans. (..) The idea of reaching out to churches took off quickly, Jacobson recalls. The branch managers figured pastors had a lot of influence with their parishioners and could give the loan officers credibility and new customers. (..)

There is the kind of hope that President Obama talks about, and that Clinton did before him—steady, uplifting, assured. And there is Garay’s kind of hope, which perhaps for many people better reflects the reality of their lives. Garay’s is a faith that, for all its seeming confidence, hints at desperation, at circumstances gone so far wrong that they can only be made right by a sudden, unexpected jackpot.

Once, I asked Garay how you would know for certain if God had told you to buy a house, and he answered like a roulette dealer. “Ten Christians will say that God told them to buy a house. In nine of the cases, it will go bad. The 10th one is the real Christian.” And the other nine? “For them, there’s always another house."

As for this feminist article:

If we're really witnessing the end of the (american) male because men are not well adapted to our modern times, why is it that they're still constantly crying for government intervention in the form of special aid programs for females and forced gender quotas? Why is it that most of this modern world has been and is being developed by men?

Sure, there are a lot of women in ideological (and less demanding) disciplines like the social sciences, but how many are there that study mathematics, physics, computer science or engineering? How many of them would make it into top leading positions without the constant government interventions? And how does the picture look like outside of the declining western world?

The whole article was just a whole lot of rubbish.

Austin
Sunday, September 18th, 2011, 02:46 AM
One has to wonder how liberated the white feminist will feel when their white patriarchy is really dead and another patriarchy takes over. The natural order of things establishes that once a patriarchy fails it's females are henceforth raped and another conquering patriarchy takes over with it's culture.

In respect to the West I'd say that will be Islam.

It certainly won't be blacks as they are diminished already to nothing (not that they ever were much).

What an interesting and amusing future...

-Feminism destroys white European patriarchy which helped create it

-Patriarchal/Cultural void makes room for opposing patriarchy (Islam)

-Islamic patriarchy/culture inherits a feminist-land

-Wonders ensue ;)

OnePercent
Monday, September 19th, 2011, 12:34 AM
One of the things that scares me most about the continuous spread of Islam is western feminism. Let me explain. For years now feminists have taken over many important social institutions, such as schools and welfare bureaucracies. With this power they have engaged in deliberate and overt anti-male policies, to the point that now many men feel that they have no place in school or government. On the other hand Islam is essentially a misogynist religion, teaching that it is the natural order of things for men to utterly dominate women. It seems rather inevitable that many of the western men who feel ostracized by our increasingly female-dominated society are going to find solace in Islam. This can only mean doom for our civilization.

I have no problem with women asserting their rights and playing leadership roles in our societies. I have always felt that the strong and independent nature of our women is one of the greatest things about our race. However, I think it is very important for Germanic feminists to realize that much of the freedom they have is dependent upon the success of their counterparts, the Germanic male. It is absurd to believe that any semblance of Western Feminism can survive in a society that is dominated by middle-eastern ideology, an ideology that universally despises women in every way imaginable. Just look at what happened to women and female-goddesses when Christianity spread into Europe. Islam is likely to treat strong-willed western women even more brutally.

beowulf wodenson
Monday, September 19th, 2011, 01:49 AM
An interview with journalist Hanna Rosin: Why she'll argue that "men are finished" at the Sept. 20 Slate/Intelligence Squared U.S. debate.

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2302689/2303162/110913_IQ2_Hanna_EX.jpg

http://www.slate.com/id/2303759/pagenum/all/#p2 (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slat e.com%2Fid%2F2303759%2Fpagenum%2Fall%2F% 23p2)

Ahh, the jewish poison/idiocy known as feminism rears its ugly diseased head.:D What a revolting, typical specimen in that "Rosen" semite there. Amateur sub-racial anthropologists have fun with her.
The "American male"-whatever that is-is far from dead, Ms. Heimystein. Come visit the rural areas of the States, esp. Dixie.

Primus
Monday, September 19th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Ahh, the jewish poison/idiocy known as feminism rears its ugly diseased head.:D What a revolting, typical specimen in that "Rosen" semite there. Amateur sub-racial anthropologists have fun with her.
The "American male"-whatever that is-is far from dead, Ms. Heimystein. Come visit the rural areas of the States, esp. Dixie.

Harpies like this exist only to be mocked. Odd how these feminist Jewish hags admonish men when their own Torah admonished/admonishes them, i.e. Jewish women, to be respectful of men. :D Or is it just be respectful of Jewish men and mock the menfolk of the goy? :D

Strangely, I've met a couple of Jews, really ultra-religious Jews, who think that any woman who talks poorly about a man (Jew or non-Jew) is severely out-of-bounds. I've chatted with these kinds of Jews a couple of times; they are neurotic, nerdish, and annoying but not really dangerous (i.e. the sort that more or less amount to "Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone."). Weird but no less weird to me than Christians of a similar nature.

EQ Fighter
Monday, September 19th, 2011, 05:37 AM
However, I think it is very important for Germanic feminists to realize that much of the freedom they have is dependent upon the success of their counterparts, the Germanic male. It is absurd to believe that any semblance of Western Feminism can survive in a society that is dominated by middle-eastern ideology, an ideology that universally despises women in every way imaginable. Just look at what happened to women and female-goddesses when Christianity spread into Europe. Islam is likely to treat strong-willed western women even more brutally.

LOL!

If that be the case then my only response to that is "What goes around Comes around".

Personally I don’t give a Rats Ass what Germanic Feminist think. As far as i can see they are even worse than the Semitic hags, who are attacking men of another race for their own races benefit.

Tell me why, I would give a crap about a back stabbing B!tch on any level? Muslims are more trustworthy in that sense.

One of the things that scares me most about the continuous spread of Islam is western feminism. Let me explain. For years now feminists have taken over many important social institutions, such as schools and welfare bureaucracies. With this power they have engaged in deliberate and overt anti-male policies, to the point that now many men feel that they have no place in school or government. On the other hand Islam is essentially a misogynist religion, teaching that it is the natural order of things for men to utterly dominate women. It seems rather inevitable that many of the western men who feel ostracized by our increasingly female-dominated society are going to find solace in Islam. This can only mean doom for our civilization.

Well once again.

Why should any white male give a crap about these institutions.

The Hell with them I say, and if the "Germanic Feminist" is stupid enough to be sitting in the .gov building when it is blown up, or burned to the ground collecting her cushy paycheck at the expense of the average man.

Then the Hell with her too.

Women like this are not smart enough to be worth having families with anyway, because they cannot see beyond the curve of society, and where history is heading.

Muslims "Taking Out" Feminist is a good thing as far as I can see, and "Taking Out" Semitic cultural Marxism is not a bad thing ether. They are just cleaning out the trash, which we should have done years ago.

More Power to them in that context.

OnePercent
Tuesday, September 20th, 2011, 04:40 AM
LOL!

The Hell with them I say, and if the "Germanic Feminist" is stupid enough to be sitting in the .gov building when it is blown up, or burned to the ground collecting her cushy paycheck at the expense of the average man.

Women like this are not smart enough to be worth having families with anyway, because they cannot see beyond the curve of society, and where history is heading.

Muslims "Taking Out" Feminist is a good thing as far as I can see, and "Taking Out" Semitic cultural Marxism is not a bad thing ether. They are just cleaning out the trash, which we should have done years ago.

I think you are missing my point. What I am saying is that feminism is going to drive many western men into becoming Muslims, thereby destroying Western Civilization altogether. If German people start willingly worshiping "Allah" and abandoning their own heritage than it will be the death of Germanic culture once and for all time, just like it has been the death of so many cultures before it. I personally think this is unacceptable, because I do not consider Islam to be an acceptable alternative to feminism by any stretch of the imagination. I would much rather live in a society alongside annoying feminists than have to endure watching my children bow toward Mecca several times a day. I just think that some feminists need to realize that they are basically sowing the seeds of their own destruction (as well as ours) by undermining their male counterparts.

Freja_se
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 06:18 AM
As for this feminist article:

If we're really witnessing the end of the (american) male because men are not well adapted to our modern times, why is it that they're still constantly crying for government intervention in the form of special aid programs for females and forced gender quotas? Why is it that most of this modern world has been and is being developed by men?

Yes, white men will always be adapted to any society and times, no matter how hostile and powerful their enemies get, simply because they are irreplaceable.

Women can't ever be a substitute for men, no matter how much the radical feminists wish, just like men can never be a substitute for women. We complement each other and often have different kinds of talents and skills.

The goal of radical feminism is to drive a wedge between white men and women, to destroy our family values and the love men and women have for each other, and instead push us into a constant battle with each other, making both men and women feel miserable.

They want to do anything to keep white birth rates down, and natural harmony, happiness and love between men and women will make us stronger and long for children.

Fiona
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 06:58 AM
LOL!

If that be the case then my only response to that is "What goes around Comes around".

Personally I don’t give a Rats Ass what Germanic Feminist think. As far as i can see they are even worse than the Semitic hags, who are attacking men of another race for their own races benefit.

Tell me why, I would give a crap about a back stabbing B!tch on any level? Muslims are more trustworthy in that sense.

Well once again.

lol I really like EQ's attitude these days. The more human men relax and enjoy themselves the better we will all be. The brown males will wither away like fungus in the sun

Fiona
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
Double post I'm sorry.

I love it when men go camping or get a car stuck in mud or something like that. They are nervous, soft wrecks and then suddenly they are having so much fun and we are surviving and having fun. Civilisation is not the right place for men;)

Gardisten
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Double posts can be deleted, you know...

Double post I'm sorry.

I love it when men go camping or get a car stuck in mud or something like that. They are nervous, soft wrecks and then suddenly they are having so much fun and we are surviving and having fun. Civilisation is not the right place for men;)

Freja_se
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 08:52 AM

I don't think they seem like "nervous, soft wrecks". Quite the opposite, at least men I know. That sounds more like a description of myself in that kind of situation. :P

Sybren
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
She has a point though. Many men seem to change when doing some manual (and manly) work, being in nature, using our instincts, etc.

Deep down, i think many of us feel it is right to do such things. I for one have an education for work that involves sitting behind a desk all day and had serious doubts about that.

Now i'm looking into work that involves working with the hands more. Actually, i'm having my second job interview for a job in constructing custom metal parts in 15 minutes! I am among the last 2 of 15 that applied for the job :) Wish me luck :)

Freja_se
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 09:25 AM
She has a point though. Many men seem to change when doing some manual (and manly) work, being in nature, using our instincts, etc.

Of course we all change to a degree in different settings and situations. In nature and during emergencies men are suddenly allowed to be men again. It is easier, I think, to form people into more androgynous beings when they lead an urban, city lifestyle.

I don't agree that most men are such soft, nervous wrecks when something happens, though. Most seem rather calm to me and naturally manly.

Sybren
Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Of course we all change to a degree in different settings and situations. In nature and during emergencies men are suddenly allowed to be men again. It is easier, I think, to form people into more androgynous beings when they lead an urban, city lifestyle.

I don't agree that most men are such soft, nervous wrecks when something happens, though. Most seem rather calm to me and naturally manly.
Soft nervous wrecks is indeed a bit of an overstatement, i agree.

And by the way, i got the job!! :D

Fiona
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 12:24 AM
O

I never said

"men are such soft, nervous wrecks when something happens"

if anything i said:

"men are soft, nervous wrecks THEN something happens

:(

Yes it was an extreme exageration though.

;)

Edit: 'nervous wrecks' I was refering to the stress men are under these days as they get older. In regards to the 'soft' I was refering to office working men! Thie site is so staid! What's wrong with you people?

Freja_se
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I never said

"men are such soft, nervous wrecks when something happens"

if anything i said:

"men are soft, nervous wrecks THEN something happens

Well, if you add the sentence you wrote before that it puts it into context.

I love it when men go camping or get a car stuck in mud or something like that. They are nervous, soft wrecks and then suddenly they are having so much fun and we are surviving and having fun.

It seemed that you were referring to the "get a car stuck in the mud or something like that", so I thought you meant that is when they become soft, nervous wrecks - when they have to handle an unforeseen situation.

I see now that maybe you meant that men just generally are soft, nervous wrecks, even before something happens.

:(

Yes it was an extreme exageration though.

;)

Yes. I just think there is so much picking on men these days (they complain a lot about that), and the media loves to make white men seem soft, weak, nervous and nerdy and at the same time they make black men seem in control, intelligent, strong and manly..usually in the company of a white woman.

Chatte
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Matriarchal societies usually have some disadvantages when competing with patriarchal societies. That is simply because if women have to take care to work, to make the rules and give birth to children simultaneously. The latter is often neglected, because the first two take away most of time. Thus these societies of often less productive.

In a patriarchal society women give birth to children, but men take the major part of the work and the rules. Thus the women have more time to concentrate on children and the society is more fertile and reproduces faster outperforming materiarchal societies in the long run.

There are a few expections in history, but they are rare. In general the paternalistic societies are more frequent. This is not because older societies were more primitive, but because it is an evolutionary stable equilibrium, It simply results from evolutionary reasons, it does not mean that women are less intelligent or less able to work...sometimes it is the opposite.

I think the optimal solution would be to respect women and give them the same rights, but give them incentives and possibilties to have many children and take care of them. That only works if social tasks are efficiently allocated. It does not work if everybody has to do everything simultaneously.

I think that is one reason why Islam gets stronger and stronger and Western society starts to touble.

Vindefense
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM
In a patriarchal society women give birth to children, but men take the major part of the work and the rules. Thus the women have more time to concentrate on children and the society is more fertile and reproduces faster outperforming materiarchal societies in the long run..

There seems to be a great deal of confusion as to the maternal and parental roles of parents. When most today talk of patriarchy what they really mean and really want is matriarchy. They mistake the role of fatherhood with that as a sole provider thus putting all the responsibility of raising children upon the woman and thus emphasizing the matriarchal role while neglecting the patriarchal.

Austin
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 09:23 PM

I have no problem with women asserting their rights and playing leadership roles in our societies. I have always felt that the strong and independent nature of our women is one of the greatest things about our race. However, I think it is very important for Germanic feminists to realize that much of the freedom they have is dependent upon the success of their counterparts, the Germanic male. It is absurd to believe that any semblance of Western Feminism can survive in a society that is dominated by middle-eastern ideology, an ideology that universally despises women in every way imaginable. Just look at what happened to women and female-goddesses when Christianity spread into Europe. Islam is likely to treat strong-willed western women even more brutally.

I agree. I very much see Islam having an extremely strong following in the tens of millions in the next 200 years in Europe and perhaps eventually in America among disillusioned whites.

Islam has some very appealing, olden-values that appeal strongly to a feminized culture of males that have no real options left to them. It's obvious Christianity is in a rather weakened, pitiful state and is only going to become more hallowed as it is now.

The Catholic church is weak and grovels to homosexuals and secular groups. The other Christian factions are completely hallow and baseless. They are mere "feel-good" organizations which represent nothing and will cater to the highest bidder and often do ideologically-wise. The same can largely be said of the modern Catholic church, which is a mere whore.

Islam offers white males many things actually once one sits down and thinks about it.

-Strong patriarchy theme throughout the religion

-Family and lineage are core to Islam

-Islam is a religion of value-based dominance, not appeasement

-Islam is white and black. There is no middle ideological ground. This is an extreme element of strength in today's world.

Primus
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Jewish hags aside, the American male is not dead. Not yet, not so long as I am alive. Hags.

The American male is traditionally a white male of (Germanic) European ancestry. However, I also know at least one black male who despises the Jews/Muslims as much as I do. :D

But that's not the point.. These foreign manipulators have been at it for what, decades, centuries? Turning the men and women who are descended from the old Germanic tribes against each other? :thumbdown Feminism. Homsexual "marriage." Pfft.

:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown :thumbdown

Traditonally Germanic men considered their womenfolk as co-equals--- even higher than themselves (spiritually). Germanic-inspired monuments have been found in Roman-era lands, dedicated to the matronas (i.e. the disir).

Bah.

Austin
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Your faith can give me back a patriarchal society where the family unit is protected and not viscerally attacked and de-emphasized?

Your faith can grant us protection of family values and of traditional roles for our future sons and daughters?

Your faith can undo secularism and feminism literally overnight if me and my brethren convert and aid you?

These are real questions one has to contend with. Many will end up leaving secularism and modern Christendom-nothingness for Islam after pondering these questions in the future of the West I suspect.

The modern Christian church is dead on all levels. It's sad to see. It makes one just want to give up on the West sometimes....

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7140/jayandjaysondicotignano.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/jayandjaysondicotignano.jpg/)

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6467/manchesterpridemarch200.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/manchesterpridemarch200.jpg/)

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3393/adoption2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/adoption2.jpg/)

Primus
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 10:17 PM
The modern Christian church is dead on all levels. It's sad to see. It makes one just want to give up on the West sometimes....

ODIN.

Look to the old ways pal.

Zeitgeber
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Your faith can give me back a patriarchal society where the family unit is protected and not viscerally attacked and de-emphasized?

Your faith can grant us protection of family values and of traditional roles for our future sons and daughters?

Your faith can undo secularism and feminism literally overnight if me and my brethren convert and aid you?

These are real questions one has to contend with. Many will end up leaving secularism and modern Christendom-nothingness for Islam after pondering these questions in the future of the West I suspect.

I agree that the mainstream Christian church is almost useless when it comes to preserving values and tradition, hence why I stopped going. Sympathy for asylum seekers, gay groups, 'refugees', global warming, 'equality'; some congregations have been so corrupted by the Left that you can barely detect their original message.

More conservative branches such as the morons tend to hold families together with much greater effectiveness but joining them means accepting a whole lot of wacky theology, which I've never been able to.

Austin
Saturday, September 24th, 2011, 10:36 PM
I agree that the mainstream Christian church is almost useless when it comes to preserving values and tradition, hence why I stopped going. Sympathy for asylum seekers, gay groups, 'refugees', global warming, 'equality'; some congregations have been so corrupted by the Left that you can barely detect their original message.

More conservative branches such as the morons tend to hold families together with much greater effectiveness but joining them means accepting a whole lot of wacky theology, which I've never been able to.

I'd rather honestly Islam come in, gut the whole West, and something else spawn from that, sort of like happened in Spain which allowed a stronger Christianity to come in.

It's clear nothing is coming from small conservative factions of Christians. They're too weak and closed off, they won't ever gain momentum.

There is something inherently flawed with modern interpretations of Christianity. It's too weak. It has no strength against modernism and secularism. Islam has strength against these things because it is a religion that is based on dominance whereas Christianity is based on appeasement, at least in its modern form. Islam has strength in its ability to be uncompromising in a society of nothingness.

It's clear Christianity will not be the answer. Now will something arise that will be an even better option than a European-traditionalist-based-Islamic movement? Perhaps but I doubt it.

Autosomal Viking
Sunday, September 25th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Before reading this article, I was not taking gender into account and did not realize how demographically rare I am. This gives me another reason to excel on my biochemistry exam that starts in literally 48 hours, and indeed all of pharmacy school.

Not that I actually consider myself in competition with women, but just to recap: I ended up scoring the highest in my class out of ~140 pharmacy students on the biochemistry exam. I set the curve: my raw score was a 93% and my overall was 100%. So this American male is very much alive and kicking. Now to conquer the pharmaceutics exam on Monday.

Ocko
Sunday, September 25th, 2011, 04:12 AM
The strength of those Feminazis is the silence of men.

Thats about it. As a men take charge and do what you think is right.

I don't think that the old germanic society was patriachical.

there had been a matriarchial society of farmers which got invaded by patriarchical herders from the Caucasus.

the mix was a pretty much balanced thing. They did not have the same rights and duties, but the needs of both sexes have been taken care of.

The roles were not really fixed but pretty much followed. These roles are there since 100,000 years the jew-shit is there how long? 20 or 30 years, maybe 50, so what?

Fiona
Sunday, September 25th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I see now that maybe you meant that men just generally are soft, nervous wrecks, even before something happens.

No I didn't mean that at all. I think we have a language difficulty.

I was saying:

Even the least physical office worker mans up when he has something healthy to do , such as gettting a four wheeler through some mud.

As opposed to generaly gettting more beaten down by the office grind!!!!!!

Frostbite
Sunday, September 25th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I don't want to be the property of some man, but I don't want to see men become womanised and pushed around either.

EQ Fighter
Sunday, September 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I don't want to be the property of some man, but I don't want to see men become womanised and pushed around either.

LOL

I think you already are Citizen # 543876545

His name is Barack Hussein Obama.

EQ Fighter
Monday, September 26th, 2011, 06:33 AM
I think you are missing my point. What I am saying is that feminism is going to drive many western men into becoming Muslims, thereby destroying Western Civilization altogether. If German people start willingly worshiping "Allah" and abandoning their own heritage than it will be the death of Germanic culture once and for all time, just like it has been the death of so many cultures before it. I personally think this is unacceptable, because I do not consider Islam to be an acceptable alternative to feminism by any stretch of the imagination. I would much rather live in a society alongside annoying feminists than have to endure watching my children bow toward Mecca several times a day. I just think that some feminists need to realize that they are basically sowing the seeds of their own destruction (as well as ours) by undermining their male counterparts.

Well for one I do not care if people worship Allah.

But you do bring up a good point, that being what happens if white western men come to the conclusion that promoting western femoracy is just not worth it.

I personally think this is unacceptable, because I do not consider Islam to be an acceptable alternative to feminism by any stretch of the imagination. I would much rather live in a society alongside annoying feminists than have to endure watching my children bow toward Mecca several times a day.

Honestly if Feminism is the Future is would be better for the West to relegated to the Dust Bin of history all together. For myself I have not answered that question.

And lets face it, Muslims DID NOT DESTROY THE FAMILY IN THE WEST.

FEMINIST DID!

But all of this is a side point, because at the end of the day I would rather some other race take the lead if Whites/Germanic are not capable of that potion any longer.

My real problem with them would be there extremism, but like wise, Sweden is pretty extreme as well, and in the Past we took NO PRISONERS when dealing with eastern euro communist.

Personally I WILL NOT fight for a feminist even at the expense of western civilization, which thanks to them is a lot less civilized.

Hamar Fox
Wednesday, September 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM
It's interesting how it's almost always American Jews at the forefront of propagating these and similar sentiments. I don't feel modern feminism really reflects badly on any women who aren't Jewish.

Now the reasons for the 'end of men' trend are fairly simple: feminism has created in women a much stronger drive to 'succeed' and 'prove themselves' (in materialistic terms) than exists in the modern male, who frankly finds it hard to work up an appetite for something so soul-draining and inherently unfulfilling. You can manipulate people into doing a great many things once you learn how to tickle their ego. Serving the system is now an imperative to any self-respecting woman who wants to remain without an unbruised self-concept. Being a 'slave to the patriarchy' (read: being relatively free of the capitalist system) is to be a traitor, a sell-out; to be a docile wage slave is to be radical revolutionary, heroine of the female cause. It's a little pathetic, but if men were manipulated in the same way, we'd see similar results with them. Women aren't more stupid or gullible, they're just victims of smarter propaganda, and this only because the historical conditions for them were just right. But, to be honest, I doubt any part of this process is conscious, even in Jews. I think most, if not all, of it occurs at the unconscious level. I doubt feminist Jews actually understand how their ideology dovetails into capitalism. It's simply that their unquestioned assumptions of what is and isn't desirable remained just that -- unquestioned.

There are other reasons too, of course. The tertiary sector probably is inherently unappealing to most men. It certainly is to me. Girls also obviously study a lot harder than boys. I never studied or did homework, nor did any other boy I knew. Boring. The concept of being educated in itself is pretty feminine, at least where it doesn't lend itself to direct practical application. Sitting down and being told what to think doesn't sit well with boys at all. And that's a good thing, a healthy thing, but not one that gives you an advantage in the current social climate. In an age that demanded explorers, inventors, philosophers, pioneers of every field at one end, and craftsmen, builders, hunters etc. on the other, these traits were golden. But in an age that requires the average person to sit at a desk all day counting paper clips, stay awake in meetings about ways to increase the profit of some paper manufacturer by a percent, and so on, they're redundant.

I do feel bad, though, for anyone, male or female, who internalises modern materialistic values. If women think they're going to be happy 'sticking it to the patriarchy' and answering calls all day about faulty ergonomic pruning shears, or maybe sitting in meeting rooms discussing how a new batch of improved ergonomic pruning shears can be marketed to disgruntled armless people -- then, well, sucks to be them. I might say I told them so, or I might be nice and just snicker to myself. At any rate, this generation of women will take the bait hook, line and sinker, but hopefully the next one won't, and we can make a change in a direction that actually matters.

Alfadur
Wednesday, September 28th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Indeed. I completely agree with Hamar Fox on this one.

What we call "gender roles" developed in a world where everything was physical. Because males and females have bodies suited for different physical jobs, the gender roles developed accordingly. There was simply no concept of a "labor force" that needed women. Men would hunt for food and plow the fields, women would raise the kids and do the less physically demanding jobs. For a woman, the idea of "work outside the home" was unattractive, simply because it required a relentless physical input that was beyond the strength of most women.

In the modern world, getting women out of the home and into the workplace is no big deal. The thing called "work" is usually done in centrally heated offices, in front of computers. In this push-button world we live in, male strength and endurance is simply not needed in the high-income jobs. Women can do these tasks just as easily. Hence, capitalist feminism.

in the Past we took NO PRISONERS when dealing with eastern euro communist.
You never even dealt with "eastern euro communist" at all, Captain America. The Soviet Union collapsed on its own, for socio-economic reasons.

EQ Fighter
Friday, September 30th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Indeed.
You never even dealt with "eastern euro communist" at all, Captain America. The Soviet Union collapsed on its own, for socio-economic reasons.

Not sure exactly "Who" you are referring to here? Me personally or the US armed forces of the 1980's.

In fact the Leadership of the USSR very much wanted to keep their crap going, unfortunately the populous was not willing to oblige them.

And any sort of treaty or unification with their Hippie/American democratic political Allies here in the US would have probably have resulted in a war, that they would not have been able to win.

As far as OUR participation in Ending the Soviet Union, I think the exportation of the stinger missile pretty much made the Afghanistan Adventure impossible for them.

Payback for Vietnam I guess.

I’m also sure that this is quite well documented and its economic out come as well.

qJaZtAYM9KU